The Long Road to Ruin Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Screaming, Shiloh exploded around him, her pussy convulsing around his cock, milking his release from him. The eroticism of watching their fuck in the mirror made their connection so much more intense.

Gods, how erotic it was for Shiloh to watch his face as he emptied his seed within her steamy depths! She loved the fierce intensity, the glory of achievement. This was when she can see deep into his being and share something truly intimate with him. Not just sex, but a part of each other to share with no one else. He collapsed against her, pushing her down into the bed. She loved the feel of his body pressing into her and could hardly tell where he ended and she began. He rolled onto his side, holding her to him, slowly stroking her from shoulder to hip, and soothing her as she shook in reaction to their intense fucking.

"Gods!" Shiloh groaned as her pussy spasmed delightfully. Little aftershocks of pleasure raced through her and she trembled as she pressed herself to the heat of his body. "I had no idea this night would be so pleasurable."

Lenton chuckled. "I always aim to please, sweetheart, and I am glad I had this chance to pleasure you. I must be honest with you, though. This will never happen again between us, Shiloh."

She cocked an eyebrow at him, her curiosity peaked. "Why? Is it because I am supposed to be off-limits? Or because Vico thinks I am his property?"

"Partly yes for both of those reasons, but I feel I should be honest with you. You deserve the truth, Shiloh. The reason why I had to change the venue of our rendezvous is because my bride to be and the mother of my child are now residing there. This was a sort of last chance to experience such wonder before I wed her on the morrow." Lenton flashed a meaningful look at her. "Truthfully, I did not know she was pregnant when I made this date with you. I only learned about it this morning, but I couldn't give up the chance to be with such a beautiful, vivacious woman such as you. Please do not be mad at me. It has never been my intention to use you in any way. Like I told you, it is not often that a guy like me has the opportunity of having someone as breathtaking as you are interested in him."

She nodded at him and cracked a smile. "I do understand, Lenton, and I appreciate your honesty. I wish you all the best on your nuptials. I hope she realizes what a wonderful husband she is getting and I hope she appreciates you for the sweet man you are."

"Then I am glad that you are not upset with me," he chuckled.

"No, not at all. I figured we would have a one time thing together. I wasn't expecting forever. I can't with the 'off-limits' restrictions that has been put on me. There is also to fact that if Vico knew I was here, he'd punish me even more."

Lenton skimmed his hand over her bottom, causing Shiloh to wince. "Did he....is he responsible for these bruises?"

"Yes, he is. We have complicated relationship. We are not lovers or anything like that. He thinks he owns me and can tell me what to do and who I can not fuck, but I am stubborn and have decided I'll do as I please, no matter how much it provokes his anger," she explained as she smiled at him and rolled to her stomach. She jumped and sprang from the bed as she heard footsteps on the stairs. "Shit!"

"Calm down, honey. I'm sure it's not Vico. He had a job to do tonight for Alfons. Actually I have a surprise for you." Lenton waggled his eyebrows at her.

"What?" Shiloh asked curiously.

"Lie in the middle of the bed and spread your arms and hands out," Lenton instructed as he waved at the door. He pulled a blindfold out and covered her eyes with it. Shiloh readily complied and he used scarves to attach her wrists and ankles to the four posts of the bed. He made sure there was some slack - his goal wasn't to entirely immobilize her - but he did ensure that the knots were tight enough that she wouldn't be able to slip out of them. He checked his handiwork and then told her he'd be back shortly to begin giving her surprise.

The blond haired bodyguard of Master Nathan's that Shiloh had flirted with stepped into the room and stripped down to his skivvies. He nodded at Lenton and stared at the view. Shiloh, naked and tied to the bed, lying there waiting. She looked so beautiful, creamy white flesh framing her exposed pussy.

Lenton motioned to Warent. He grinned and looked back at Lenton, who nodded his affirmation. He walked over to the bed and climbed onto it. Warent bent over and started to kiss Shiloh's leg just above the knot on her ankle. He heard her exhale, glad that her wait had finally ended.

He kissed all around her lower leg, and then switched over to the other one. He worked his way up one thigh, then the other. When he reached the top of one leg, bypassed her crotch and started to kiss her flat stomach. Lenton watched, her erect nipples atop the domes of her breasts confirming her excitement.

He then started to kiss one of her arms from the wrist to the shoulder, across her collar bone, then down her other arm. On the way back, she puckered her lips as if expecting a kiss, but he ignored that and continued to kiss her arms.

Warent stopped and got off the bed.

"Why are you stopping?" she asked.

"No reason. Just enjoy," Lenton replied and climbed onto the bed, repeating what Warent had done to her, again avoiding her lips, breasts, and pussy. Her breathing had become a little more labored since we had started. Lenton got off the bed and she looked a bit disappointed. He motioned to Warent, who returned to her. He kissed his way up one arm, and then kissed one of her breasts. He kissed around and around it, finally taking the erect nipple into his mouth. Shiloh started to moan softly. He switched breasts, kissing the other one, but started caressing the first one with his hand. If she had any knowledge that it wasn't Lenton kissing her, she certainly didn't let on.

He kissed his way back down her flat stomach, but stopped just above her hairless mound. He climbed around so that he was between her legs and started to kiss the insides of her thighs, but still avoiding her pussy. After a few minutes, he stopped and looked at Lenton. Lenton nodded and Warent resumed kissing her thighs and then finally reached her glistening pussy. Shiloh gasped when his tongue first made contact with her pussy.

He licked her clit for a while, and then started to tongue her slit. Lenton quietly moved so that he could get a better view. He could see him working away at her pussy, licking all around it, inserting one, then two fingers into her. Her moaning became louder and it seemed to encourage him. He increased the pace, pushing her even higher.

Lenton decided he had had enough, and stepped over to the edge of the bed and got on beside her. He didn't think Shiloh had noticed another person getting on the bed, being too caught up in her build-up to orgasm, but she gasped when he took one of her nipples into her mouth.

"Who...? What the...?" One tongue can't be in two places at the same time. Shiloh realized that it wasn't just Lenton on the bed with her.

Both Warent and Lenton kept going, and soon her orgasm overtook her.

"Oh... oh... oh... Ooooohhhhhhh!" Shiloh climaxed, her nipples in Lenton's fingers and Warent's tongue at her clit and fingers in her pussy, her body shaking.

After she came down, Lenton kissed her on the lips.

"Lenton, what's going on? Who's here?"

Lenton didn't answer her at first, but moved down the bed closer to Warent, who was sitting back, still between her spread legs.

"Don't worry about anything. You're safe," Lenton said, now that he was certain she wouldn't know which of us was which. "Just relax and have fun."

Lenton looked at Warent and he knew what was next. Warent looked back at a very naked Shiloh, her sopping pussy spread before him, a pussy he had only dreamed about being able to fuck.

Warent reached down, removed his skivvies and his cock popped out. The tip was all shiny with precum. He moved forward onto his knees and moved in closer to Shiloh's gaping pussy. Reaching down, he took his shaft in his hand and guided it to her entrance. She let out a moan when the tip of his cock touched her pink pussy lips.

He paused for a moment, and then started to push himself into her, their breathing becoming more ragged. She must have been very wet from her orgasm, because he didn't seem to be having any trouble getting his cock all the way into her tight channel. He put his hands on her hips and started vigorously thrusting himself into her.

Lenton moved away from her and watched for a while. It was incredibly erotic, watching Shiloh get fucked by Warent. He kept plugging away at her and she grunted with each thrust. Lenton got back on the bed, next to her head.

"You want to suck me?" he asked her, placing the head of his cock near her mouth.

"Yeah, give me your cock," she replied. Her hands were still bound and eyes covered, but she stuck out her tongue and he moved so that it touched the tip of my cock. Her mouth opened and sucked in a few inches of his cock.

Warent groaned as he started cumming inside Shiloh. He reached under and gripped the cheeks of her ass as he emptied his load into her. Lenton pulled his cock out of her mouth, not wanting to cum too soon. Warent's thrusts slowed to a stop, and then he removed his hands from under her. He extracted his cock from her pussy, which was dripping with their combined juices and Shiloh let out a low moan.

He got off the bed and Lenton quickly took his place between her legs. Her pussy was all red and swollen and some of Warent's cum was leaking out. He positioned his cock at her entrance and pushed all the way inside in one thrust, she was that wet.

"Oh Lenton, fuck me... fuck me hard!" He grabbed her ass just like Warent had, and really started to hammer her, knowing he wasn't going to last too long, not after the two earlier fucks they'd indulged in. With her hands and feet tied down, the best Shiloh could manage was to rock her hips as he fucked her.

Despite all the cum in her pussy, he could still feel her tightness around his cock. Warent must have given her a big load.

Shiloh started moaning that she was cumming and he could feel her pussy tighten even more around his shaft. Lenton kept up the pace as she wailed out, "Oh fuck! I'm cumming! Don't stop fucking me..."

Before she had finished her orgasm he could feel his own start. "Uhh!" he grunted, as he felt his cum jet out of the tip of cock into her pussy. He pumped his seed into her, adding it to Warent's load, and then slumped over her, kissing her. When he withdrew his softening cock from her pussy it made a plopping sound.

"That was incredible," Shiloh said after she recovered her breath.

"We're going to untie your feet and hands, but you have to promise not to remove your blindfold."

She thought about it and then agreed, "I promise."

Warent and Lenton untied her. Immediately she dropped a hand to her dripping pussy and started rubbing it around. "Oh fuck! That was amazing. Will I ever get to meet my mystery fucker?"

"We'll see."

Seeing that Warent's cock was starting to harden again, Lenton looked at him and asked Shiloh if she'd like to meet his cock again.

"Oh yeah!"

He moved close to her head and put the head of his tool right up to her mouth. She grabbed it with her other hand and started licking and sucking on it, rubbing her clit even harder.

Once she had him good and hard, Lenton asked her if she wanted to fuck again.

She smiled and nodded, his cock still in her mouth.

"Why don't you ride him?"

"Uh-huh!" she grunted, and then removed his cock. Warent lay down on the bed and guided Shiloh up so that she straddled him. She reached down between her legs and found his dick, positioning it at her pussy.

"Alright, mystery man, ready to fuck me again?"

"Yeah," Warent gasped. It was the first thing he'd said since we started, but Lenton wasn't sure if it was enough for her to figure out who he was.

Shiloh put her hands on his chest and slowly lowered herself inch by inch down his cock, impaling herself on his rod. She started to fuck him, and he stared at her breasts bouncing before him. After a few minutes she sat up straight, still fucking herself with his cock. She reached down, fingering her clit and Warent reached up to cup her breasts with his hands. Her face started to go flush again, a sign of her impending orgasm.

"I'm cumming!" She cried, "Oh gods, I'm cumming!"

She rode Warent like a mad woman, taking pleasure from thrusting herself up and down on his hard cock. He held on while her orgasm ripped through her, her fucking reaching a frenzied pace. Then she slowed as her climax receded. Now Warent clearly wanted his release - his hands moved down to her hips and he guided her movements.

"You want to shoot another load into my pussy?" She asked him. "Cum for me. Cum inside my pussy again."

Her words were having the desired effect on Warent, his hands forced her down harder and harder onto his cock. They were having an effect on Lenton, too, his rod standing at attention. Her mouth opened in an "O" as Warent started cumming, his second load of spunk flooding her already sopping wet pussy.

When he stopped, she leaned forward and started kissing him on the lips. She lifted her hips up a bit and his soft cock fell out of her pussy. Lenton gazed upon her cute but battered ass, and pink pussy lips dripping with cum. He felt compelled to go over.

Getting on the bed behind her, he knelt between Warent's legs and aimed his hard cock at her gaping hole. She was still kissing Warent when he thrust into her. Lenton ran his hands around, feeling the bare skin of her ass and the smooth flesh of her thighs as he slid his dick in and out of her. This fuck was definitely going to last longer than the last one he gave her.

Her pussy still felt tight - he could feel her bearing down on his in-thrusts to make it as snug as possible - and their coupling was making lewd, squishing sounds because of all the cum. She and Warent continued to make out, his hands cupping her tits.

"Let me lie down on my back," she asked after Lenton had been fucking her for about ten minutes, "I'm getting sore in this position."

He pulled out and Shiloh rolled over onto her back, spreading her legs for him. He quickly reinserted his cock and resumed fucking her.

No longer trapped under Shiloh, Warent watched Shiloh and Lenton for a while then got up, leaving the room. Deciding it was probably time, Lenton reached up and removed the blindfold. Shiloh looked back at him with those blue eyes and he slowed his thrusts, as if hypnotized. He stared into her eyes as they switched from fucking to love making.

"Lenton..." Her hands ran along my sides, caressing him. "Thank you. Thank you for fucking my brains out. I am so thoroughly enjoying it."

He knew how much she loved sex, but hearing her thank him for him and a friend taking turns screwing her still sounded strange.

"My pleasure, sweet Shiloh." She pulled his lips to hers and they kissed passionately.

"Lenton," she whispered, breaking the kiss, "Fuck me...harder."

Increasing the pace, he started pounding into her, his pubic bone mashing up against her clitoris. He would pull his cock all the way out, then thrust back inside. She hooked her ankles behind his butt to increase the force of the fucking.

Her breath became more ragged, building to another orgasm.

"Yeah! Cum for me, slut," he encouraged her. "Cum on my cock."

"Fuck me with that hard cock. Fuck me! Fuck me! FUCK ME!"

"I'm cumming!" he exclaimed, feeling his cum pump out of my cock.

She screamed out that she was cumming, too, and he felt her pussy contracting around his cock as he continued to shoot into her.

They emerged from the bedchamber to find a naked Warent sitting on the divan, his soft cock drooping between his legs. Shiloh walked over and kissed him. "Thanks for cumming over, Warent." Shiloh purred, "I could only dream of this happening. You will have to give me a moment or two to rest and clean up. I would like to have you all to myself."

Warent chuckled. "Ah, little Shiloh. Trust me, it was my pleasure. I jumped at the chance to be here tonight."

She cocked an eyebrow. "How did you get out of guard duty? And does anyone know where you are?"

"Master Nathan gave me the night off because they wanted to try out a couple new guards. He is trying to disperse us out to different locations for safety reasons. And as far as where I'll be this evening, Wesh knew I had plans to meet up with some pretty little thing for some fun."

"Does he know it was me?"

"No, he doesn't know it was you. I didn't give him any details. Most of 'The Family' now knows about Lenton's little bride to be, so I can just say we had us a little bachelor party in his honor," Warent winked at her.

"You guys really know how to fuck a girl silly," she giggled. "The blindfold was thrilling. Not knowing who was doing what really excited me. At first I was a bit nervous, but the more I thought about it, the more I realize that I had to trust Lenton. I believe he would never put me in harm's way." She put her hand down on top of Lenton's.

"Vico would probably have my nuts if any harm came to you," Lenton scoffed.

Shiloh rolled her eyes and held her hand out to Warent. "Let's not think of Vico or Master Nathan or anything else this night. Come with me and let me take you to the heavens, if only for a little while."

Lenton smiled at her. "Have fun, little slut, because I do have other surprises for you."

She cocked an eyebrow. "Do tell!"

"If I did, it wouldn't be a surprise, eh?" He chuckled.

"You have intrigued me, my dear. I can hardly wait." She took hold of Warent's hand and led him back up to the bedchamber. She smiled at him longingly and leaned against his body, feeling her breasts rub against the hardness of his chest. She offered her lips up to him and he took them in a sensuously possessive kiss. But her lips did not stop at his. She pulled away, taking charge and nibbled on his neck, gently biting him with eagerness, her hand sliding down his chest. She slid her hands down his chest and sought out his cock. His hardness so warm, she couldn't wait anymore.

She slid down and knelt before him. She took him hungrily in her mouth, kissing him gently at first, then sliding her tongue down the shaft, her hand cupping his balls as she approached them. She gasped with pleasure as he got harder in her mouth. She sucked on it as she pulled back up and he moaned and brought his hands to her hair. He pressed her gently back down on him. Her breathing growing harder and her breasts bouncing as she went down on him over and over again.

Shiloh felt herself reaching the edge again and suddenly he pulled her off of him. Her mouth coming away just as he came, her hand on the shaft letting him cum on her face and her breasts. Warent moaned happily and pushed her back against bed. Their lips meeting in a deep kiss. His hand touched her face and she gasped, pressing her hips against him. His hand slid down her neck gently over her breast and she quivered beneath him. Slowly he lingered there, his hand cupping her breast, massaging it, teasing the nipple slowly sliding his finger across it. Warent held her tongue with his teeth, and then let it go and thrust his own tongue deep in her mouth as he pinched her nipple.

Her hips slammed hard against him and he felt her shudder beneath him. His hand ran down her stomach and her back arched against him, raising her breasts to his face. Warent grasped a nipple between his teeth as his hand found the warmth between her legs. Her fingernails pressed into his arm. He slid his fingers along her wetness, teasing her clit, gently passing over it and back down her lips, circling her but not entering her. He loved what she became, when the passion took her.