The Long Road to Ruin Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warent pulled up and watched her face as his fingers probed but never satiated her need. Her bedroom eyes, they nearly pleaded for release. He smiled at her, his eyes full of lust. He brought his lips to hers and she arched her back again in hunger. She grasped his hand in hers, pressing him into her. She pressed herself against his hand, sliding up and down his palm. Just as he felt her reaching fulfillment he pulled away. Shiloh squeaked as she cried out in dismay.

Warent sat up and away from her slowly, she quickly followed. She pressed her lips against his, sucking on his tongue. Taking her hips in his hands he pulled her on top of him. She felt his hardness against her and she gasped with pleasure. Her eagerness overcoming but she knew he wanted to play, to go slow this time. She rubbed against him, never putting it in. He moaned, his grasp on her hips tightening as he began to suck on her neck. She arched her back against him and his lips found the nape of her neck. Shiloh cried out in pleasure and even though his hands pulled on her hips she continued to tease him with her warmth and wetness. She was so wet that she slid along his shaft easily, she gently moved her hips, pressing him against her clit, and she pulled back down over it again until she felt his balls against her bottom.

She quickened the pace and his one hand slid up and grasped the back of her hair. He pulled her to him, he kissed her deeply, then he reached down grabbing her under her bottom. He pulled her up spreading her wide. She cried out as she felt the tip touch her, poised and ready. "Give it to me. Now," he ordered. Shiloh shuddered as she pressed down on him hard. He moaned, leaning into her pressing his hips into her so it pressed even deeper.

Warent filled her, his cock tight in her, throbbing. She came hard as he squeezed her bottom and filled her deep. Her fingernails running down his arms. She cried out as she felt the release and he moaned loudly into her neck. He pulled her in close holding her tight onto him as she trembled. "Delicious," he whispered in her ear gently kissing her. She moaned into his shoulder. "More," she whispered. They rocked together gently a few minutes longer. Her muscles still lightly contracting over him as he throbbed in her. Wrapped tightly into each others arms. Enjoying touching him all over. Her lips met his and they kissed. Slowly she kissed down his neck, nibbling gently. Her lips ran along his chest, her tongue making circles as she slowly pressed down. He took her chin into his hand again and pulled her back up to his lips.

He kissed her deeply, their tongues intertwining, their breath coming heavy as the passion built again. He nuzzled her and whispered, "Roll over onto your stomach."

Shiloh pouted for a moment and then complied. She laid her head onto her arms and watched him walk over to the dresser. His lean, muscular body sent her body temperature soaring again. He took something off the armoire and came back to the bed. She smiled at him as he came over and kissed her. Warent climbed on the bed and gently straddled her back. She squealed with surprise.

He began rubbing her shoulders, his hand satiny with the fragrant oil he had taken from the dresser. She sighed deeply with dreamy enrapture. Warent's hands worked gently on the back of her neck, carefully pulling her hair to the side exposing her whole neck for him to work with. The tender touch of his fingers massaging imaginary kinks, and teasing her pleasure spots. Slowly he worked his way over her shoulder blades, and down her spine. She giggled lightly as his fingers tickled over her sides. His hands working methodically and soothingly over her entire back. Slowly he lifted himself off her back, moving to her side.

Shiloh watched his face as he lovingly massaged little circles on her lower back. His fingers sliding over her bottom, bringing a gasp from her lips. He caressed her bottom, rubbing the oil into her bruised skin, she buried her face into her arms again and bit her lip. Slowly his hands slid over her thighs, working gently over them. The oil warm on his hands, he worked down over her legs. Tiny gasps of pleasure escaped her lips. His fingers spent extra time on the knees and ankles and she was slowly losing her ability to remain still. He finally came to her feet. Her body trembled lightly beneath his touch. He kneaded her foot gently. As he finished one and started the other she rolled over, and sat up.

Shiloh reached for him and he pulled her firmly into his arms, kissing her deeply. Warent gently laid her back down on the bed, she moaned with pleasure as he began to repeat the treatment on her front. His hands massaging lotion into the front of her shoulders and down her arms. He softly rubbed her ribs, his hands moving gently over her breasts. Her backed arched, her nipples hard and another cry of pleasure escaped her lips. His hands carefully worked over her stomach, pressing down on her so that her back was against the bed again. He paid special attention to her belly button, causing her to quiver from head to toe, her hands reaching for his. With a smile he gently set her hands back at her side and began to massage her hips, his fingers slowly working down to her pelvis. Her legs parted of their own free will, and he sucked in a deep breath at the sight he was given.

Warent lightened his touch caressing over her mound, her hips pressing up against him. He slid his fingers over to massage the inside of her thighs. Bringing his knees between her legs he spread her wider, his fingers working slowly just at the edge of her warmth. Her lips spread slightly of their own mind, her pink skin bringing a moan from his lips as he did his best to focus on massaging her legs. Her hands grasped his and pulled them to her, she spread her legs wider and he could see the pinkness of her inner lips, the swollen hunger of her clit. She pushed herself up to meet his fingers as they touched the silky wet warmth between her legs.

Licking his lips hungrily, he leaned down, pressing his lips to her clit to gently kiss it. Shiloh cried out with need, and wrapped her fingers into his hair. Her divine smell captivated him and he immersed himself in bringing screams of ecstasy from her. Shiloh cried out, pulling him into her as his tongue penetrated her. Her legs trembled beneath him, he worked his tongue over her lips, and back over her clit. Barely keeping her grasp from restraining his movements, and thrust his tongue back into her. She screamed again, her legs writhing beneath him as she came hard on his face. Warent sucked on her softly as the waves overcame her, letting them wash over her, taking her over the top. Her fingers locked tightly in his hair, her eyes glazed with ecstasy.

As she slowly came down he began again, she tried to pull away, but he held her thighs tight. She shook beneath him, succumbing again to the waves of passion. Her fingers tugged hard on his hair and her legs wrapped tightly around him. He slowly brought his fingers to her, pressing them deep into her. Ecstasy overwhelmed her, her back arched as her hips heaved against him. Warent's mouth pressed hard against her clit. With a scream she gushed on his hand, her muscles convulsing over him. He held on gently to her, her legs quivered over his shoulders, the cry of her orgasm bringing his need to the peak. Warent planted kisses on her inner thigh, softly touching her as she settled back to the bed.

As Shiloh let him loose, her body collapsing back against the bed, he climbed up beside her. Gently he traced circles over her stomach, little tremors following his fingers path. Warent pressed his body against hers and she felt his hardness against her thigh. She gasped again. Wrapping her arms around his neck she kissed him, her tongue provoking his into a sensual dance. She rolled towards him so that she could feel him against her lower stomach. Her need rose again at the feel of him jump against her. They kissed for awhile, her fingers softly curled into the hair on the back of his neck, her hips pressing her against him, feeling him grow even more with every thrust. Slowly she pushed him onto his back.

Straddling him she pressed her wetness firmly over him. Warent moaned, his eyes closed a little as his cock enjoyed her warmth. She grabbed the oil he had abandoned, and rubbed it into her hands to make it warm. Slowly she ran her fingers over his shoulders, massaging the lotion into his skin. Her fingers moved lightly over his chest as her hips rocked, causing him to buck again beneath her. She smiled at him and pressed down harder on him. Her hands moved to his abdomen and pressed the palm of her hands into his sides, rubbing his strong muscles.

Shiloh's hips moved little circles over him, rubbing her wet inner lips along his hardness. His moan of pleasure brought her eagerness back and she pressed down harder on him. Her fingers moved up over his nipples rubbing gently around them. He pulled her to him their lips meeting, touching, he thrust his tongue deep into her mouth. His hands slid into the back of her hair, holding her close to him. His other hand reached down to her breast and slowly tweaked her nipple. A gasp broke from her lips and sucked in it as he pressed his hips up against her.

Their gentle movements, hips pressed against hips, his hardness jumping against her clit. They kissed, her arms wrapped around his neck and his hands slid down to her hips and slowly lifted her high enough off of him to press into her tight warmth. As the tip popped in, her back arched and trembled over him with pleasure. He slowly pressed her down, pushing himself deep into her. Her lips came back to his and slowly they rocked gently moving against each other. Her muscles tightened over him, rhythmically, as he began to arch against. His fingers kneaded her hips as they held the rocking motion. His became even harder in her, filling her deeply and pushing gently into her over and over again.

They held tight to each other. Their tongues entwined and their hips gently moved slowly against each other. Suddenly he thrust hard, his hand reached up behind her neck and held her lips pressed tightly to his, his tongue thrusting hard into her mouth. She screamed in his mouth as he came in her. Hot streams of liquid filled her deep inside. Her body trembled over him, her hips pressed hard into his. He bucked under her, his manhood jumping in her as her muscles convulsed over him. They shuddered together as she collapsed on him. Laying her whole body across his. He continued to kiss her, sucking her trembling screams of ecstasy into his mouth.

Slowly their trembling ceased, she laid her head on his shoulder, still holding tightly to him. He buried his face in her hair drinking in her smell. "You have to be the sweetest creature that ever lived, little Shiloh," Warent whispered. "I don't understand why anyone would want to hurt you."

She smiled up at him sweetly, a soft blush coloring her cheeks. How could she tell him that she honestly enjoyed most of the pain Vico had inflicted upon her? She wondered how much he knew. "I would rather not think of it at this moment," she whispered.

He nodded. "I hope I didn't hurt you the other day when Chella brought you up during your test."

"No, oh no, you did not hurt me," she chuckled as she cuddled into him. "I never expected something like this. You must think I am some kind of slut for being here, just having had Lenton and all."

He shook his head. "No, I don't, sweet Shiloh. I heard about his pending nuptials when he stopped by the office and he pulled me aside. I think he knew I liked you, too, but we all know you are off-limits. Wesh warned me again to stay away for obvious reasons. Not so much the boss, but mainly Vico. You don't cross the boss. That goes for Vico, too. Lenton told me what was up and offered me the chance to come by. He heard through a buddy of his who heard from Caron that you liked me as well."

"Caron?" Shiloh squeaked and buried her face in her hands.

Warent nodded. "Yes, Caron. He told me he was taking Trissa out tonight. He said had planned a moonlight dinner on a rooftop overlooking the riverfront. Fairly romantic."

Shiloh's face burned with indignation. "How could he? With that two-bit slut?!?!?"

"You didn't know?"

"He said he didn't like her...." Shiloh sputtered out. "Trissa and Vico have been trying to keep Caron and I away from each other."

"Vico loaned him the money to make it perfect for her, even bought her this sexy little dress to wear." Warent told her. "We all knew about it. The boss even gave him the night off."

"He lied to me," Shiloh growled. "Do you know where they'll be? Which rooftop?"

"Shiloh, you haven't exactly told him the truth either. Who are you to condemn him when you have just fucked two men you hardly know? Yes, we all know about what has gone on between you and Caron. Vico is serious, though. He will kill Caron if he doesn't tow the line and stay away from you. And the boss has backed Vico up 100%. Lenton and I are both taking a colossal risk being here with you, but we both agreed that the rewards were greater. How many commoners can say they ever had a chance to fuck the royal princess?"

She glared at him. "So that was all this was about? Getting to fuck the royal princess? Haven't you noticed that I am no longer the princess? The Dhorn killed my parents and have taken over my home. Betancuria belongs to them now and I am extremely lucky to be alive. Thanks to that damned no good Vico. I'm going to make him rue the day he ever got the idea in his head that I am a piece of his property."

Shiloh flounced off the bed and began grabbing up her clothing. She hastily dressed and threw on her cloak. She picked up her haversack and sent one last chilling glare at Warent. "You will all rue the day."

He chuckled as he scooped up his pants and pulled them on. "Seriously, what are you going to do?" he called after her as she stormed down the stairs.

"Vico's going down!" She shouted back as she reached the lower level of the house. Lenton halted her as she headed to the door. "Out of my way!"

He grabbed her. "No, Shiloh. Listen to me. You will not leave these premises like this. You know not what you are up against if you foolishly go after Vico. Leave well enough alone. Caron knows the truth. He knows where you are and he knows he has to be where he is. Do not think for a minute just because you are royalty that you can command us to do as you wish. You are not calling the shots. Master Nathan is the boss and he calls all the shots. He may not be aware of this little rendezvous, but he is aware of your recent actions. Now get your ass back upstairs and try to pretend nothing has happened besides the wonderful fucking you've received from both of us. Or shall I be forced to call Vico?"

Shiloh met his eyes and shuddered with rage. "Bastard!" she hissed as she slapped him. Lenton grabbed her hands and shook her before lifting her and throwing her over his shoulder. He returned her to the bedroom where Warent sat waiting for her. "You told me Vico was on a job tonight for Alfons!"

"He is, but I do know where he is, though. Now, Shiloh, just relax and let us have some fun." Lenton purred as he set her to her feet. He sought out her lips and kissed her softly. Pulling off her clothing, he nudged her to the bed and let Warent pull her down. He palmed his cock and winked at her.

Shiloh raised an eyebrow. "So this is how is has to be? We fuck until you say I can go and I am not to cause trouble. That way our rendezvous stays low key and Vico or Master Nathan is none the wiser."

"Pretty much, sweetheart. Once we are done with you, we'll let you leave and you can go about your little tower break-in tonight." Warent smiled, "Now, bring your sweet little mouth to my cock."

She flashed a dirty look at him before obeying him. She knew she had no choice in the matter. If it saved Caron's life, then so be it. She'd just have to remember not to confront him about it. She laid her head on the Warent's thigh. She kissed the tip of his cock and then swirled her tongue around it. He let out a moan. Shiloh lifted up, slowly easing the cock into her mouth. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Warent let out another moan. As her warm lips worked Warent, Shiloh felt a hand begin to stroke her back and knew it was Lenton's.

She took the whole length in and closed her lips tightly around the base of the shaft. She sucked it long and hard, her tongue working on the length of his cock. Then she pulled back to the tip, carefully nipping the head. Warent was overwhelmed as her lips and tongue began to fuck him with her mouth. He thrust his hips up and down to get his cock in as deep as he could. Shiloh ran her hand down Lenton's body until she found his cock. She gripped it and pulled - directing him to lie closely to Warent.

She took turns on each cock; lightly licking and then face fucking while massaging their balls. The fumbling in the dark added to the tantalization of the moment. She sucked on one and gently jerked the other, alternating.

"Ooooooo Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!" came their simultaneous moans. All they knew was her lips and her hand.

She rose to sit astride Warent; her pert little ass cheeks warming his belly. She pushed against him until his cock was tight against her, between her cheeks - aching to spring back. She raised herself tentatively as he felt her wetness, his cock sliding free and smacking against his stomach. His hands followed her profile - along her thighs, over her hips, up her sides. He traced the shape of her, resting on her breasts - only to find Lenton's hands already there. Lenton was behind her, her swollen nipples clasped between his fingers.

"Aaaaahhhhhh!" She said in a voice that could melt ice.

Warent felt her tickling his shaft, then pressing a little harder she enveloped him with her then soaking pussy lips. He relished the wetness as she began to slide up and down the length, teasing. She heard him let out a sharp breath each time it passed over his swollen end, then down to his balls.

Lenton's hands held her hips tight; they were so smooth in the dark. Gently he ran his fingertips along her thighs - along the outside and then slowly up the inside. His fingertips stroked either side of her pussy as it slid back and forth. He listened to her sucking; she was on Warent's cock again.

Her mouth made a smacking noise as the cock pulled out quickly. She jerked her head back as Lenton found her clit and began to play, massaging it. They were both drenched with her juices. Warent moaned as she sucked harder. Their breathing became close to frantic.

"Oh Gods! Fuck me!" Shiloh could not wait any longer.

She took hold of the cock and placed the tip between her pussy lips, the hot wetness dribbling down him and over his balls. She lowered herself until their bodies were together; his cock so deep inside her that she almost climaxed. She rested her hands on his chest and eased herself down a little.

Then she began to ride him; feeling her pussy lips part wider as they stroked against his hardness, swallowing him whole. "Ooohhhh! Ooohhhh!"

Lenton's hands massaged her breasts again; he was astride Warent's legs, rubbing his cock against her ass. Before she knew it, his rock hard cock was sliding in deep between her cheeks. "Ooooooooohhhhh!!!" she squealed.

She arched her back a little so as to accept both cocks more comfortably. They were deep inside almost touching through her pussy walls. She thrust herself back on them, controlling the movement. "Mmmmmmmmmmmm!"

The two men panted, their cocks sliding into her. Lenton trailed his tongue up Shiloh's back and she forced him deeper into her ass. Warent scratched along her hips and her thighs. Then he returned to her swollen clit - pinching it between his fingers. "Aaaaaahhhhhh!" Lenton pinched her stiff nipples as their thighs collided, harder with each stroke and their pace increasing. The gasps that fell from their wide-open mouths became moans.