The Long Road to Ruin Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who was the blond you led to the dockhouse? Who was that?" Ashur gripped her arms and shook her forcefully. "Tell me! NOW!"

"Caron was with me, but oh gods, he wouldn't tell anyone. He only knew Rhys was a sailor. Vico told him."

Ashur released her and slapped her harshly. "Stupid bitch! I'm sorry, but I can't let you leave here. You've cost us too much already." He pulled a wicked looked blade.

Shiloh paled, her eyes going wide. Ashur snapped his fingers and in walked two higher ranking members of the Dhorn Army. She squeaked in panic, trying to hop from the crate. She ducked his attempt to catch her and tumbled past the Dhorn. Ashur gave chase, pulling a whip from his belt. He lashed it at her feet, and he chuckled as he heard it connect. It wrapped around her ankle. He flicked his wrist and took her to the floor. Shiloh cried out in pain. She struggled to get up, but Ashur was on her. He pressed her to the floor. She screamed out as loud as she could.

"Shut your dirty mouth, whore! I'm Special Agent Tanners, of the Dhorn Empire. And you're hereby under arrest!" He fumbled under her cloak, and removed her sword from its sheath.

"Please, Ashur! I haven't done anything wrong! Let me go!" Shiloh pleaded.

"I told you, I'm Special Agent Tanners. Ashur was my cover name. Do you realize the severity of your actions, whore? You will be taken to Dhorn Headquarters and will be submitted to all the horrors I described to you. You will tell me everything I want to know before I am through with you. Who you are? Who you work for? Where they can be found? How many in their employ? All of it!"

"I don't know anything!"

"We shall see about that, now won't we?" He dragged her up from the floor and jerked her toward the door.

Then a flash of black knocked her to the floor. It dazed her momentarily. She rubbed her head and focused upon Vico taking on Ashur and the two other Dhorn. Vico's grace in battle was a sight to behold. It was deadly and beautiful. She stared in awe as he slammed his wicked sword, the Kinslayer, into the gut of one of the Dhorn before whirling around and fluidly decapitating the other. It left him facing Ashur. They circled each other as if they were sizing each other up. Ashur struck first, lunging in to sink his serrated blade into Vico's chest. Vico evaded him swiftly, bringing his red tinged sword up Ashur's throat. He sliced it up before feinting back and plunging it into his gut. Ashur gurgled as he went down to his knees, choking on his own blood.

Shiloh bent over and retched, losing what little she had on her stomach, as she watched Ashur die. A part of her mourned for the passion she had once shared with him. But this was not the time to show weakness. She wiped her mouth and stood up, taking a few steps past Vico to look down at Ashur. "Bastard!" She screamed down at him and kicked him with all the fury she could muster.

Vico grabbed her and pulled her back, enclosing her in his strong embrace. "The bastard is dead, birdie!"

Shiloh pressed herself against him and sobbed into the crook of his neck. He lifted her into his arms and carried her from the dockhouse, leaving the bodies of the Dhorn behind. He took her into Drago's Warehouse and made his way to the hideout and his personal abode.

Gently he laid her down upon the bed and looked at her in a concerned manner. "What the hell is going on with you, birdie?"

"I needed to make contact with Rhys. I needed to see him. I needed to talk to him," she confessed. "I needed him to know that I am fine."

"Why would a sailor need to know that you are fine?" Vico asked, "Do you miss his cock that much? Two weeks without him and you can't stand it. I would have thought you'd had enough of that."

Her eyes flashed at him. "Damn you to the Nine Hells, Vico! How could you do that to me? What gave you the right to take what I would've given willingly? What gave you the right?"

"I'm strong and you're weak. You should never ever show any doubt in the face of danger, stupid bitch."

"Might makes right, is it? And what would you have done if I had told everyone it was you who brutalized me? Would all of your might have saved you? Would you have been able to fight your way out of the Bear Pit? Or the city? Think, Vico! I saved your sorry ass for once and you know it." Shiloh screamed at him. Tears streamed down her cheeks. She wiped them away and pushed herself off the bed. She was tired of crying and tired of fighting with him. "Vico, why can't you just stop and take a good look at what you have in front of you?"

"And what's that, birdie? A little slut of a princess?" Vico sneered insolently.

"Yes, Vico, a little slut of a princess who happens to LOVE you," she slapped him as hard as she could. "I love you, Vico. I beg you to look deep inside that black heart of yours and see the truth."

"Love," he spat out and pushed her away. "Get out of my sight!"

Shiloh sighed and looked into his eyes. "Fine, if that's what you want." She turned and walked away without a second glance. He followed her out, shadowing her as she headed up into the hideout. She knew he was behind her. His eyes fixed on her shapely bottom. She ignored it and went on her way, walking over to Jacia who might have been considered pretty, except for her eyes, which stared upon everything rather malevolently. She knew she didn't have all of her lessons finished, but the lure of earning a little extra money on the side seemed to appeal to her. She would have approached Mando, but he seemed to be busy speaking to someone else. "Hello," Shiloh beamed as she plastered on a bright smile.

Jacia regarded Shiloh with a cool detachment. "What do you want, little princess?"

Shiloh frowned at her momentarily. "Tarleth said you might have a job available...?"

"You, of all people, ask ME for a job?" Jacia spat back, her cruel eyes flashing.

Shiloh smiled sweetly at her. "That's what I said, didn't I? Or are you deaf?"

A cold chuckle slipped from Jacia's lips. "Heh, let's see if you've got the guts for this." She produced a dark leather bag and handed it to Shiloh. "There's a ship docked at the harbor. The captain is somebody by the name Ters. He's a smuggler from Ilieriena. Problem is, he thinks being a foreigner means that he doesn't have to pay tributes to the guild. He can usually be found in the side room at The Swordfish. He's got black hair, a black beard and often wears a cap. Find him, and hand him this little present from me. Call it a little reminder that we have not forgotten about him."

Shiloh eyed the bag in her hands curiously. "What's in the bag, Jacia?"

A diabolic smile formed on her lips as she opened the bag, producing a dead kitten's severed head. Another cold chuckle slipped from her lips and slithered down Shiloh's spine. "Cute, isn't it? Well good luck, Miss Princess. Come back once you've delivered our little warning." She smiled and gently caressed the dead kitten's ears. She then replaced it in the bag.

"Fine, I'll deliver your warning, but the pay had better be worth my while," Shiloh glared at her before she stuffed the leather bag into her haversack and turned to leave. Her eyes met Vico's, who sat cleaning his favorite sword, Kinslayer. She darted past him and headed into the room full of beds when a young male stepped in her path.

"Hey there. Shiloh, right? Princess Shiloh, that is," he asked as he looked her up and down.

"Yes, I am Shiloh. Who are you?"

"My name's Paurie. Been in the family for a couple of years now. I supervise some of the family's operations. I'm currently planning a very important mission. I was wondering if you were interested. You might also earn some really good money. I mean, I overheard you asking Jacia for a job."

"What kind of job?"

"Hmmm.... On second thought..." He eyed her skeptically.

"What?" Shiloh huffed, her patience thinning by the second. She could feel someone's eyes upon her. She knew it had to be Vico. Only he could give her that kind of feeling.

"I just wondered if you were the right person for this special mission. I need someone with guts...,"

She glared at him with narrowed eyes. "Do you mean to insult me? I will have no problem proving to you that I have guts."

Paurie chuckled at the little spitfire before him. "Far from it! You see, the mission is top secret. But, what I can tell you is that we need somebody to act as a spy. Somebody who doesn't look suspicious."

"Hmm, I see. Tell me more."

He leaned closer to her ear and whispered to her, "It is not as easy as it sounds. You'd have to pretend to be a prostitute."

Shiloh pulled back and glared at him with cold fury in her eyes. She turned away from him, her eyes meeting Vico's once again. She allowed him to see the full extent of her rage, the coldness that had crept into her soul. Her eyes moved from Vico back to Paurie. Her hand went to her waist, palming her poison blade. "I am no man's little whore," her voice dripped with ice cold venom. Whipping her knife out, she rammed it deep into his gullet and twisted it, sinking it into the hilt.

Paurie jerked and gasped as the poison surged through him. She yanked it back out and watched as he sank to the floor. Everyone around her stopped dead in their tracks, all their eyes fixed on her. Vico grabbed her immediately, shocked at her actions. "Come," he ordered.

Shiloh slapped him with the dull edge of her knife, her eyes never leaving his.

"Now," he growled as he picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. She kicked and screamed, flailing about. He threw a glance at Alfons. "Make sure that little punk dies!"

Vico took her back into his home, locking the panel and barring the door. He strode into his bedroom and set her to her feet. "Would you mind telling me what the fuck that was all about?"

"He asked me to go be a whore at the docks. I don't care what you think of me, but I have never fucked anyone for money. He made me so mad and I reacted. He deserved that!"

Vico let loose a laugh that shocked her. "Has anyone ever told you how incredibly beautiful you are when you are mad? Watching you stick your knife in him made me so incredibly hard."

She blinked at him in disbelief. He pulled her into his arms and captured her lips with his. He bestowed upon her a breathtakingly violent kiss. His lips mauled hers as his tongue invaded her mouth. His hands gripped her bottom, squeezing her cheeks. He pulled her onto his burgeoning erection and ground it into her moistening juncture of her thighs. Shiloh let out a course moan as her lips tangled with his. She responded to his caresses like she was drowning and he was her only lifeline.

He lifted her once more, gently placing on the bed. He settled in beside her and gazed up her with eyes full of need. He brushed her hair back away from her face and wiped the tears from her cheeks. His heart swelled, his hunger deepened as his eyes lingered upon her. He stripped her of her leather armor completely, his eyes drinking in every inch of her fragile beauty in glorious color. Parts of her skin glistened like pale moonlight, her creamy smooth breasts with pink nipples that seemed to rise as if on cue as his eyes flicked over them. Her belly was soft and smooth, her beauty divine.

Her scent tickled his senses. She smelled so lovely that he could not resist running his mouth over every inch of her rosy blushed flesh. His lips moved to her taut nipples, and drew one in his mouth. He was gentle, causing her to tremble as he lapped a little harder. Soft moans spilled forth from her lips as he continued to the other peak. A low growl rumbled deep in his throat as he watched in fascination as her skin flushed a deeper pink.

He lifted himself from her and removed his black clothing before returning to the bed as naked as she. A soft smile graced Shiloh's lips. She whispered, "I'm yours if you would have me."

Vico didn't answer. He embraced her and sealed their lips together. Like fire crackling, a burst of heat engulfed them. He growled out his pleasure in the simple act and nipped her bottom lip, snaking his tongue out to sooth the sting. He took full possession of her. Down her neck he traveled, kissing her succulent flesh. Then he pulled away and turned himself around, slowly making his way down her body, over her breasts, teasing the nipples with teeth and tongue. His cock plumped to full aching hardness.

She let her tongue flutter across his belly as he made for the hot center of her pussy. Her clit begged for attention as it poked out from under its hood, her lower lips blazed red, swollen with her intense need for him. Her juices dripped from her pungent channel. Vico slowly licked across those lips, his tongue teasing them apart, finding the soft button of her clit while Shiloh's mouth wrapped the plump reddish cap of his cock. She drew him into velvet depths, her tongue swirling. Pure ecstasy rushed through him as she pulled him into her moist cavern so deep, the engorged head pushing to the back of her throat and deeper still. Shiloh's tongue never stopped moving, her lips sliding up and down.

Moans and sighs of pleasure escaped around the thickness in her mouth as Vico licked her pussy open, his fingers rubbing and exploring, dipping into her honey. Shiloh bucked her hips upwards as he ravaged her gently with savage hunger all of his own. He thrust as his fingers into her deeper and deeper while his tongue strummed a circular tune upon your clit. Her juices gushed faster from his passionate ministrations.

Then Vico pulled back, extracting his cock from her honey sweet mouth. He knelt between her wide open legs, his cock hard, gently touching her pussy lips. He took hold of it and rubbed the head up and down her channel until it glistened with her juices, shining brighter as the velvet touch brought forth a feral growl.

Pushing gently he entered her swiftly. Shiloh arched your back and met his push. Into liquid fire he sank deeper and deeper. Her pussy sucked him, her wet walls engulfing him completely. He pulled her legs up around his waist and power-thrusted into her, driving himself so deep he could feel himself rubbing against her inner core of womanhood. Shiloh moaned deeply and dug her nails into his shoulders, clinging to him. He pumped his hips frantically, furiously. His breath felt hot on her skin as a wet tendril of his hair fell across his brow.

Vico opened his eyes and looked down at her face, moaning at what he saw there. Her eyes mirrored the passion he felt. She writhed, and begged, scratched and panted. She whimpered with passion, undauntless in her desperate need for him. She gripped him and felt her muscles contract around his cock as he impaled her sweet body endlessly.

She screamed his name. He moaned as she pulled his hair, bringing him even deeper inside her. He felt her red-hot scorching heat and gave in as their bodies erupted in unison as he spewed his seed into her willing body.

Vico collapsed onto her, drained, as he sought her petal soft honeyed lips once more. He kissed her softly and allowed her to catch her erratic breath.

"Vico," she sighed as he rolled over onto his back and carried her with him. She sat up, straddling him, their bodies still fused, his manhood still hard despite his violent climax.

"Yes, sweetie," he replied as his hands fondled her swollen breasts, gently plucking the tautened nipples. "You look so hot."

He ran his hands up to where he grasped her buttocks and moved her up and down the full-hardened length of his cock. She moaned aloud as she could feel him throbbing still against the walls of her channel. "Fuck me," he groaned.

Her movements started slow and deliberate, rocking her hips as she bent to dangle her breasts over his face. She gripped him with her knees, holding him tightly inside her. She felt his tongue dart out and lick her nipples as he pushed her breasts together. Shiloh whimpered as his mouth enclosed over them and felt his greedy tongue attack both swollen taut nipples. She lost all sense of being and began to ride him wildly, her moans turning into loud squeals of incredible passion as the intense rapture exploded inside her, consuming her completely.

Vico grunted and pulled her off him, slowing his own climactic urge. "Not yet," he whispered. He vowed to bring her more pleasure before he gave into another climax of his own.

"Wanna lick me?" she teased him as she spread her lower lips enticingly.

He grinned insolently and shook his head, "Mmm, sweetie," he replied as he cupped her face in his hands and kissed her long and deep. His lips were soft and supple. He moved above her, settling himself into the cradle of the thighs. She spread her legs wider and reached for him as she felt him poking into the softness of her stomach. As her fingers closed over the thick shaft, he let a moan escape from his parted lips. "Gods, Shiloh....,"

Shiloh winked at him and twisted beneath, rolling onto her stomach. She bumped her bottom against his cock and heard his deep groan, "What are you waiting for?" she purred, spreading for him and arching her hips upwards.

Vico's cock jumped and hardened to the point of near pain. He groaned and accepted her lusty invitation. He loved the sight of her voluptuous bare ass. He massaged her cheeks as he moved above her and guided his dick back into her slick, wet depths once more. His strokes were slow and deep as he rubbed her back and slid his mouth along the slender line of her neck. His hands entwined with hers as he moved above her, giving her more of him with each stabbing thrust of his hips.

Pulling his hands from hers, Vico raised her hips, bracing her with her own knees as he pulled her up. Slipping his hand down he located her clit and began to tease her, rubbing her most sensitive spot, trying to overload her senses once more.

He threw his head back and moaned as he moved one hand to grip her hips as he pulled her back on the length of his swollen rod until her silky smooth bottom hit his thighs. He held her in place and thrust into her as hard as he could, unable to hold back.

It surprised her that he hadn't sank himself into her backside yet. Vico loved being inside her dark depths, thrusting deeply into her tightest most forbidden channel. It seemed he could not do without it. She didn't linger on that thought, though. Soon her searing white-hot heat engulfed him as she began to writhe, shuddering convulsively as her climax hit her hard, shaking her body head to toe. Her spasms ignited the spark inside his balls. He moaned and let out a guttural scream of pleasure, releasing a flood of his seed to pour out inside her. He rocked his hips furiously riding the climax before collapsing, pinning her to the bed as they both gasped for breath. Vico nuzzled his head in the crook of her neck, his cock turning soft as it slipped out of pussy.

He rolled to his side and pulled her into the crook of his body, holding her tightly as she snuggled into his warmth. "Rest, sweetie, rest."

He watched as she closed her eyes and allowed herself to drift off. He joined her as blissful sleep took him.

O.O

Hours later..

Vico ran his hands over her luscious body, drinking in her scent that was sweeter than any he'd ever known. He'd never let another woman get this close to him before. His heart thumped in his chest, his cock throbbing painfully. Letting out a deep moan, he explored every inch of her, reveling in the exquisite softness, her enticing smell, and her lush curves.

With one hand he cupped her breast and let out a soft moan. Her lushness fueled his fire to a blazing inferno and she was the only one to quench the flames. Shiloh stirred, nestling her body back against his. He groaned as the taut mounds of her ass bumped his swollen rod. His groan sounded like thunder, harsh and rumbling. Yet it was sweet music to Shiloh's ears. Blinking, she opened her eyes as Vico's hand skimmed over her tight body.