The Long Road to Ruin Ch. 33-35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ni'as snarled against her throat, driving harder and deeper. Several long painful moments later, he released her neck, licking the wound to stanch the blood. With his ragged voice, he murmured, "You bear my master's mark. You will be even more desirable to him." He pinned her against the wall even harder and pistoned his thrusts into her velvet tunnel as deep as he possibly could, sending her spiraling once again into sheer ecstasy.

Myra's head thrashed to and fro against the cold stone with every surge of his hips. Her need crested, and crashed over her, so fiery and wet that she screamed, her back bowing, grinding her body against his.

Ni'as roared, his muscles tensing, ripples straining before he froze for a moment. His cock twitched and throbbed inside her. His eyes met hers, glowing red hot with utter need. He threw his head back, unleashing a greater roar to the ceiling above. With his neck and chest flexed with corded muscle, he pumped his hot demonic cum into her with such force, Myra could feel it... again and again, searing and palpable as he emptied himself.

Once completely spent, they collapsed to the stone floor. Ni'as jerked against her, softly kissing her marked skin, soothing her. "You've pleased me greatly, little one. 'Tis little wonder why you are coveted so highly, revered priestess."

He gave her a moment to collect herself before he stepped back to the altar. "I'll always be with you. Call on me when you have need."

With that, Ni'as was gone, disappearing as quickly as he rested a palm on the altar.

O.O

Shiloh knew they'd be awhile. She grinned as she turned to Shanna. "There is another tomb to loot. Shall we see to it?"

"You bet. But I get first dibs on whatever is in it. Bastian said so!" The younger girl giggled. Then she gazed over at the broken body of the man she'd become so intimate with. "I hate to say it, but he got what he deserved."

Shiloh laughed. "I'm glad it was you who had to bed him. He gave me the willies!"

"Me too," Shanna admitted. "But I never figured you would willingly be with a woman, let alone enjoy it. That would certainly make Vico look at you in a different light. Not that we want that. Also what would Rhys say?"

"I'm not worried about Rhys or Vico. My faith has nothing to do with either. Shanna, don't run back to Vico the minute we arrive back in the city. He doesn't deserve you, after the way he acted. You should find someone else."

Shanna eyed her sister warily, but then nodded. "Don't worry, Shiloh. He's caused me enough pain. We both would do well stay away from him."

"Agreed," Shiloh grinned and hugged her sister. "Now let's loot some goodies!"

Amongst the pilfered loot were the battered remains of some armor, a ring, more gold, a cloak, and a full gleaming suit of red and gold leather ceremonial armor for Shanna.

O.O

Once Myra finished her interlude with the avatar, she met back with Shanna and Shiloh, and then headed to the upper level where they rescued the two girls who'd been petrified. Shiloh unlocked the door to the room they'd left Gisele and Nyema in. The two females who had been petrified were sleeping peacefully on the bed. Their delicate features held in angelic repose. Shiloh smiled as she watched over them for a few seconds. "Let's get some rest," she yawned then rolled out her blankets upon the floor.

"Good idea," Myra grinned then placed her blankets beside Shiloh's. "Just lock the door; let's not worry about a watch order. We'll be safe. Bastian and Ni'as will watch over us."

"Good. I could use a peaceful night's sleep. I have to hand it to you, Myra. You played your part pretty convincingly. If I didn't know it was all for show, I would've been extremely pissed for all the insults you hurled at me." A grin crossing Shiloh's tired features.

"Call it years of pent up frustration being released. I had always suspected Chris of being unfaithful, but could never prove it. Thank you for showing me the light," Myra's smile lit up her whole face as her eyes twinkled with sheer happiness.

"'Twas my pleasure," a small giggle slipped from Shiloh's lips.

"You two aren't going to fuck again, are you? I would like to get some sleep," Shanna whined, "Especially since I won't have to worry about the asshole being all over me."

"I think we all could use a good night's sleep. We've got recruiting to do once we return to the boat." Myra spoke up then made herself comfortable in her blankets. Shiloh and Shanna followed suit, soon sleep claimed them all.

O.O

Shiloh awoke before every one else and left the room. She made her way up to the top level of the temple, returning to the altar she'd taken Shanna, when she'd initiated her into Bastian's faith. She knelt before it then began to chant. Then she pulled her blade, pricking her finger. The blood dropped onto the stone surface.

Bastian summoned her to him. She quickly knelt before him, praising him. "O Great Lord of Lust, Hedonism and Vengeance, I seek your wisdom."

"Speak, my precious one," his voice washed over her like a warm breeze.

"The two girls we found and revived from petrification, we hope they will accompany High Priestess Myra to Sargoza for the founding of your temple. I sought you out to ask if you had any plans for them."

"Have you any thoughts for them?" He cocked an obsidian eyebrow at her.

"Yes, my Lord, I have. Offer them positions as your priestesses. I believe the priests of Hyath mistreated them during their time in this temple. Give them the opportunity to be in power," Shiloh suggested.

Bastian smiled, "Good work, little one. I'm pleased I chose you. That is exactly what I wish. Relay my wishes to Lady Myra. You have pleased me." He embraced her, bestowing upon her a kiss that made her pussy wet, before sending her back.

Shiloh returned to the room then woke Myra with her version of the kiss she received from Bastian. The high priestess mumbled incoherently before she opened her eyes. "Mmmm, I was having a good dream. That kiss was nice, but I hope this is worth waking me."

Shiloh grinned, "I guess it would depend on the subject of the dream."

"Ni'as," Myra smiled then stretched languorously.

"Then it was a good dream, but I have orders from Lord Bastian."

"Ohhh... that's definitely worth it," Myra beamed. "What does he wish?"

"We are to initiate Gisele and Nyema as priestesses. They'll be your subordinates," Shiloh replied. "I believe a ceremonial initiation is in order and I believe Ni'as will attend it."

A satisfied grin crossed Myra's face, "Praise be to Bastian! I love it!"

"I thought you would. I believe they'll begin as acolytes then work through special training from Bastian. Ni'as will be on hand to help them through it. We'll have to talk to both girls first so they'll understand that they will be the ones in power, that what happened to them in this temple won't happen again if they are under Bastian's protection. Bastian wants them. I know he'll take good care of them, as will you."

"Of course," she smiled brightly. "I must commune with Bastian soon and give thanks for Ni'as's forthcoming assistance. I know it will be most pleasurable."

"Lucky you," Shiloh smirked. "I want my turn with Ni'as."

Myra winked at her, "You'll have one soon enough. I might join in." The high priestess leaned closer to Shiloh then returned the earlier kiss. "Keep that in mind."

"Oh, I definitely will and I will be looking forward to it." Shiloh licked her lips, savoring the thought. She could've lingered on it for a while longer, but duty called. "Shall we wake them and Shanna?"

"Most definitely," Myra beamed then Shiloh nodded before she gently shook each girl's shoulder.

"Wake up, sleepyheads. It's time to face a glorious new day."

Gisele sat up while Nyema mumbled incoherently then rolled back over. The younger girl snuggled into her pillow.

"Time to wake up now," Shiloh repeated then nudged Nyema a second time.

The girl grumbled and sleepily rubbed her eyes. Gisele rubbed Nyema's back then whispered something to her. Myra joined Shiloh by the bed after waking Shanna. "Please wake up," Myra spoke up. "Our task is done and we are eager to leave this dreadful place. You don't want to stay here alone, do you?"

A shy smile crossed Gisele's face then she glanced from Myra to Shiloh to Shanna. "We go with you. We want to leave. I want to see the sun again and feel a cool breeze on my face," she replied before a puzzled look crossed her features. "Where is your other companion... the one with the cold eyes?"

"Do you mean Sir Christano?" Myra replied and Gisele nodded an affirmation. "He fell during the last battle we fought on the lowest level of the temple. I couldn't save him, but we reclaimed the Golden Chalice in his name."

Gisele and Nyema lowered their eyes for a moment. "I didn't like him. He reminded me too much of a Hyath priest."

"No one will hurt you now. I want you to come with me to Sargoza, to my temple. I will take care of you. I feel this path is where your future lies. Lord Bastian, the deity I worship to whom I am the high priestess, extends to you both an invitation to join his following and become revered priestesses. You will start out as my acolytes then after your training you will take your place in his hierarchy. He shall grant you powers like you've never known before. He'll protect you and keep you safe from harm. You'll never suffer through what you have in the past ever again. He will hold you dear and I will be with you every step of the way."

Gisele and Nyema huddled together. Fear gripped them. "I don't believe what you say. The high priest of Hyath promised the same thing, he lied to us. He brought us here, cutting us off from our family and my betrothed. None of the promises he made were kept. He used us, then sealed us in stone," Gisele shook her head and hugged Nyema tighter.

Shiloh nudged Myra then whispered in her ear, "I'd venture to say they were here a long, long time. Whatever family they had would be long gone. Perhaps we should find out just how long."

Myra nodded, "Do you remember what year it was when the Hyath high priest brought you here?"

A thoughtful look crossed Gisele's face, "1250," she replied.

Myra blinked for a moment. "And how long were you here before the high priest preserved you in stone? Do you remember?"

"Almost a year," Gisele replied. "I remember counting down the days with marks on the wall of our cell."

"It's now 1372. You were petrified for one hundred and twenty-one years. Your family, your betrothed and everyone else you knew and loved are long gone."

Both Gisele and Nyema bowed their heads then wept. Myra soothed them both, drying their tears.

"I have another question for you. Where were you from?" Shiloh asked as she sat down near Nyema.

"Betancuria," Gisele replied with a small sniffle.

Shiloh's eyes lit up, "You must have lived there during the reign of King Rolan II and Queen Lorelei. You see, Shanna and I are also from Betancuria."

"Yes, Rolan II was the king when we were still living there. Our family had a farm on the outskirts of the city. I used to love to go to town on market day," Nyema spoke up. Her eyes were full of wonder and memory.

"It is a much different place than what you knew. The city was invaded by the Dhorn. They killed everyone in the castle, overthrowing King Rolan III. You see, Shanna and I are daughters of King Rolan III. I am Princess Shiloh, heir to the throne. The Dhorn don't know I escaped during their coup. I've been hiding in the city. I don't normally divulge my true identity, though."

"We won't tell your secret. It is nice to have a connection to our home, though," Gisele replied as fresh tears shimmered in her eyes.

"Come with me to Sargoza and I will take care of you," Myra replied. "You will see that no harm will come to you while in Bastian's temple."

"We'll consider the offer, but we would like to accept your proposal to leave this island," Gisele hugged her sister then extended a hand out to Myra.

"It's settled," Myra embraced Gisele proffered hand. "We should make sure we have everything before we return to the boat. I don't relish the thought of making the long trek home, and then back again if we've forgotten something important. I never want to return here."

"I have everything I'm taking with me," Shiloh spoke up once she finished digging through her pack.

"Same here," Shanna concurred. "I just want to leave this creepy place."

Myra nodded then looked over the two girls. "Gisele and Nyema are going to need shoes. Have either of you an extra pair that might fit, especially you Shanna? You have much smaller feet than Shiloh."

Shiloh playfully stuck her tongue out at Myra while Shanna rummaged in her pack. "I have these boots I can spare." She handed them off to Gisele, who tried them on first.

"Too tight," she sighed then passed them to Nyema who slipped them onto her smaller feet.

"They fit and feel good on my feet," Nyema beamed. "Thank you."

Shiloh dug into her pack then opened the portable hole she carried around. "A-ha, these will work. They're enchanted with magic and will adjust to fit." Shiloh handed them over to Gisele who gave her a wide eyed expression.

"Thank you, Princess Shiloh," She beamed then curtseyed. "You are as kind as you are beautiful. I've never owned anything so grand."

"Please, just call me Shiloh. If word gets out to the Dhorn that I'm alive, they would hunt me down and kill me. I can't risk that." She replied before a sly smile settled on her lips. "As for the grand part, if you'd accept Lord Bastian's offer to become his priestesses, he'd reward you with such items. Our ceremonial armor and weapons signify our stations to Bastian. He'd take care of you too."

Gisele lowered her eyes then looked away. She remained silent for a few moments. "It's a generous offer, but the thought scares me too much."

"If fear of the unknown scares you, then you will always be afraid," Shiloh replied before she closed her pack then stashed the folded black square of cloth into the breastplate of her armor. "Are we all set?"

Myra nodded at her and led the way to the ladder. She nimbly climbed it then headed to the chapel on the top level of the temple. Shiloh stopped a moment then glanced around. "Bastian would like to destroy this place, but there's something else here that is preventing it. Something foul and unbreakable which refuses to relinquish its hold... it must be the work of the Nameless One."

Myra stated, "The Nameless One will claim Sir Christano."

Shiloh's brow furrowed, "Perhaps his body, but Bastian holds his soul. He will not give that up."

Bright daylight greeted them as they stepped outside. Shiloh shaded her eyes then blinked as sun spots appeared. "I hate the thought of returning to rainy Betancuria after all this sunny weather," Shanna lamented.

"I think you should go to Sargoza with Myra instead. Perhaps Mero may even accompany you," Shiloh suggested with a sly smile.

"Bastian wants me to do so. He says my place is with Myra in his temple. He has important work for me to do." Shanna replied. "Besides, I'm through with Vico. I won't allow him to treat me the way he did any longer. It's a pity I won't be there to watch you sacrifice his soul to Bastian."

Shiloh nodded and sighed, "Yes, it is a shame." Her heart pounded at the thought. She still didn't know if she could truly do it. The thought of never seeing his insolent grin or feeling his strong hands caressing her sent pains shooting through her heart.

"You have to do it, Shiloh, just like I had to bed that disgusting paladin," Shanna urged. "Bastian doesn't ask us for much and look at all he's given us in return."

"I know what I have to do," Shiloh snapped. "Come on. Let's go. We have a long hike back down to the boat and I'd like to get there as soon as possible."

The trek down was as uneventful as the trek up had been. As they came into view of the boat, Shiloh noticed the captain rushing out toward them. "Lady Myra," he spoke up. "Where is Sir Christano and who are your companions?" His eyes feasted greedily upon her bare breasts.

"Captain Snyder, I do need to speak to you. May we do so privately?" She lowered her eyes dutifully.

"Come with me then. We will find the privacy you seek in my quarters," he replied and placed his hand upon her elbow, leading her to the gangplank of the ship. To his cabin then closed the door behind him. "What happened at that temple? We knew something was afoot. Night eclipsed the day down here then we witnessed eerie ghost like creatures wandering about the shore. We knew evil was afoot. If you hadn't come down when you had, the crew had plans to mount a rescue mission. Mero was quite insistent I allow him to make the trek up the mountain to the temple."

"Great tragedy struck once we entered the lowest level of the temple. Horrid undead creatures attacked. My dear brave Chris sacrificed himself so we could escape. He fell in heroic battle. I was most fortunate to recover the chalice that he sought. I plan on donating it to the monastery in his honor. Losing him broke my heart, but I have to find the strength to go on. He would want it that way."

"And where did you find the other girls?" He watched as Myra dabbed the tears from her eyes.

"We found them locked in a cage. The former priests of Hyath had petrified them. Shiloh figured it out and with the blessing of my most revered Lord was able to free them from their stony prison. They'd been locked up for well over one hundred years. Their families are long gone so they are going to accompanying me. I shall take care of them." Myra replied, "How soon can we sail? I feel the need to leave the place of my heartbreak far behind."

The captain chuckled, "You know, I wasn't born yesterday. You have clearly changed since you left the ship. I don't believe what you said about how Sir Christano died, I also don't care. He was an overbearing ass. But I am not a fool, so do not try to play me for one. I will go along with your story of his demise, but what's in it for me?"

A wicked grin curled on Myra's lips, gleaming in stark contrast to the tears in her eyes. She brushed the false tears away, "Very well, my good captain, I know we can come to an equitable arrangement." Myra reached for him, her arms sliding around his neck. She rubbed her nipples against the fabric of his shirt, moaning at the delightful friction. It then took only moments to remove her scant armor.

Following her lead, Captain Snyder stripped off his clothes then stood in front of her, his large muscular frame enhanced by his erect cock. Myra moaned softly.

"I know what I want, Lady Myra," he said, the mischief in his grin matched the twinkling in his eyes. He leaned forward then kissed her, at the same time placing her hand on his hard member. It pulsed with life and desire, Myra's pussy was tingling.

"I'll tell you what you can do for me, Myra," he whispered in her ear. The use of her given name without the formal title excited her. Captain Snyder pulled Myra to him. Gently, he maneuvered her to her knees in front of him, running his fingers through her hair. Her gaze never left his. Captain Snyder's eyes glittered as he gripped strands of her hair firmly with both hands.

"Suck my cock," he softly commanded, his voice edged with lust. "I want you to take my cock in your mouth then suck on it until I am about to cum. Then I want to watch you rub your pussy until you're about to get off. Once I am ready, I will you turn you over, spread your legs wide and enter you from behind. You will let me fuck you until I come. That should be a good start to buying my silence."

Myra's body responded to his lust, the curls between her thighs now completely damp and her nipples hard.

1...345678