The Long Road to Understanding

Story Info
A vacation in Las Vegas changes a man's life.
7.9k words
133.6k
34
4

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,052 Followers

Chapter One - Going Black in Las Vegas

I couldn't believe she had set this all up by herself and especially that she had decided to go to Vegas instead of the beach resort she was always trying to sell me on. I asked her what made her decide to go to Vegas and she said that some of her friends at work had told her how much fun it was and that it could actually be cheaper to go to Las Vegas and stay at a great hotel than to go to the beach and stay at a mediocre hotel.

I wasn't about to argue with her, I had always wanted to go to Las Vegas but Marsha showed very little interest and always suggested that we go to a beach resort for our first vacation. But after two years of talking about where we should go, I came home form work one evening to find that Marsha had planned a vacation for us and to my great surprise, we were going to Vegas. She had purchased the airline tickets, made hotel reservations at Mandalay Bay and had even purchased show tickets for the Blue Man Group.

It was to be the first real vacation we had been on in the five years we had been married. We had both been working hard to establish our careers, mine as the manager of a large electronics store and Marsha's as a purchasing agent for a chain of department stores. I had been talking about taking a vacation for the last two years but it was Marsha that finally made it happen.

So three weeks later on a Sunday afternoon, we arrived in Las Vegas. Being from Boston neither of us was prepared for the extreme heat of the Mojave Desert in July, but the hotel was beautiful and we were soon lounging by the pool drinking strawberry margaritas.

Perhaps now would be a good time to give you a little background on Marsha and myself. My name is George Stanley and as I stated earlier Marsha and I have been married for five years. We met right after college at a party at a mutual friends house.

Marsha is tall, nearly six feet tall, and I spotted her across the room as she was talking to a group of people. With her blonde hair, blue eyes and nicely proportioned body I was attracted to her immediately, but so were most of the other guys in the place. Luckily I was one of the few men at the party that wasn't with a date and Marsha was also by herself so it wasn't long before I was able to find an excuse to go talk to her.

Now I wish I could say that it was love at first sight or that we at least hit it off immediately but that isn't the way it happened at all. At that first meeting Marsha thought I was arrogant and she told me so, and I thought she was too stiff and told her that as soon as I was sure that there was no chance that I would be able to get her into bed that night.

Over the next month we ran into each other several times at different parties and we pretty much ignored each other. Then one night as I was waiting in a bar for some friends I saw Marsha sitting by herself. She had a drink in front of her but there was no evidence that anyone was with her. She looked kind of sad sitting there and I wondered why she would be there drinking by herself. Did she have a drinking problem? Or, maybe she told her date that he was arrogant and he dumped her.

I couldn't very well stand at the bar and pretend that I didn't see her there so I went over to speak with her. I said hello and she snapped her head around to look at me and said, "Oh, it's you."

There was no warmth in the way she said it and frankly it pissed me off a little to be dismissed so tersely. I was about to be a jerk and say, "I see you have a big date tonight with Jack Daniels. I'll bet he can make all your dreams come true." but before I could open my mouth Marsha said, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean that the way it sounded. It's just that I was waiting for someone and when I heard you speak... well I was hoping... I guess I was a little disappointed and I was not able hide it when I spoke to you."

I quickly changed my tack and said, "That's okay. No harm done. Well if you are expecting a date I will move down the bar so that I don't cause any problems."

She said, "It's no problem. It doesn't look like he is coming. It appears that I have been stood up."

I actually felt a little bad for her and before I though about what I should do I found myself saying, "I am meeting some friends her for drinks then we are going out to dinner. Why don't you join me?"

Marsha said, "I don't think I would be very good company and I don't want to intrude."

I said, "You wouldn't be intruding and what else do you have to do. Go home? Sit here and get drunk? You can not believe that an evening with me would be so bad that you would chose to sit home by yourself rather that have dinner with me. Besides, this will give us both a chance to improve on the first impressions we made on each other."

To my surprise and also to my delight, Marsha accepted.

I could tell that Marsha was upset that she had been stood up by her date but we had a good time in spite of that and by the time I took her home I think I was already beginning to fall in love with her. When we got to her apartment Marsha invited me in for a cup of coffee.

We sat on the sofa and talked for a while then I asked her if the guy that stood her up was someone she had been seeing for a while. Rather than answer me, Marsha just leaned her head against my shoulder and buried her face against my chest.

I couldn't tell if she was crying or not, as she was very still. I liked the way she felt against my chest and the way her hair smelled so I was content to hold her. After several minutes Marsha pulled her head back and look at me, then she kissed me. It was a gently kiss at first but then she seemed to put more passion into it which ignited my libido and I responded with even more passion of my own.

Soon we were pulling each other's clothes off and almost before I could comprehend what was happening I had one of Marsha's creamy white breasts in my hand and I was sucking on her nipple.

I couldn't believe things were moving that fast and I was afraid that I would do the wrong thing and ruin everything but by that time I was so horny I was ready to risk everything to get inside her. I remember that I held my breath as I started to slide my hand up under Marsha's skirt. I didn't know what I would do if she stopped me and fortunately she didn't. When my hand reached the intersection between her wonderful thighs I could feel the steamy heat from her sex right through the thin cotton the separated my fingers from her most private place.

I was wondering if she would allow me to pleasure her orally as I slipped my hand inside her panties and began to slowly press one finger into the valley of her vulva. As soon as my finger penetrated her tunnel I felt her wetness and she moved her hips slightly to accept the penetration of her vagina.

As I was marveling at how sexually aroused she was I became aware of her hands opening my pants. When she began pushing my pants down I lifted my hips a little to help and as soon as she had my pants down she began stroking my cock and with no hesitation at all she took me into her mouth.

I don't know how we did it but we managed to move around on the sofa until we were lying in opposite directions and she had not once taken my cock from her mouth. While Marsha continued doing wonderful things to my cock, I pulled her skirt up over her hips and pulled her panties down. I began kissing and licking my way up Marsha's thigh and as I got closer to the center of her sex, Marsha spread her legs to give me more room.

I hesitated for a moment to enjoy the view of her beautiful full bush of light brown hair and the sight of her natural juices spread all over her labia. Then I pressed my mouth against her soft mound and entered her with my tongue. This seemed to trigger an orgasm in her, but in spite of the spasms of pleasure coursing through her body, Marsha still managed to keep my cock locked deep in her mouth.

She had brought me nearly to climax when I finally had to pull away from her. I would like to have given her my load but more than that I wanted to get my cock into her wonderful pussy.

Marsha led me into her bedroom and then climbed on the bed and spread her legs in invitation to me. I wasted no time in climbing on top and pressing myself inside her. The feeling of her hot moist vagina wrapped around my engorged cock was almost too much for me. It took all of the self-control I could gather to keep from climaxing immediately. I managed to last a wonderful ten minutes, during which time I was able to give Marsha another orgasm. All in all I was pretty proud of my performance.

After my climax we laid in each other's arms for a long time. When I started to get up to get dressed Marsha said, "Can you stay a while longer? I want to feel you inside me again."

I certainly could not say no to that invitation so I stayed the whole night, and we have been together ever since. In all the time since then, Marsha never mentioned the guy that stood her up that night. I was pretty proud of myself that in one night on hot sex I was able to erase that other guy from her life.

I mentioned before that in the first five years of our marriage we both were working very hard to establish our careers. This kept us for going on vacations and doing a lot of other things but it never interfered with our sex life. We had sex often and always with a great deal of passion and inventiveness. As part of our sex play Marsha likes me to talk dirty to her. The hotter she is the dirtier she likes it. She likes me to say things like "I am going to fuck that hot cunt of yours," or "I'll bet you wish you had more than one big cock to play with tonight." Some nights, just the dirty talk was enough to bring her to the edge of orgasm.

That brings us back to Las Vegas. After lounging around the pool for a couple of hours we headed up to our room for a shower and a romp in the sheets. As I was sucking on Marsha's nipples I said, "Do you want me to stick my big hard cock into your dripping cunt and fuck you till you pass out?"

In a passionate whisper Marsha said, "Yes, I want you to stick that big cock of yours in my hot pussy."

I said, "When I am done fucking you, if you haven't had enough I will go out into the street and find another guy to fuck you. Would that make you happy?"

Marsha played along by saying, "Oh yes, I would love that. Maybe you could get a big black man to fuck me. I would love to have a big black cock in my hot cunt."

I once asked Marsha if she had fantasies about other men having sex with her. She said, "Of course I do. Not because I want anyone other than you, it's just fun to think about."

I asked, "When you have these fantasies do you think about having sex with black men?"

She said, "They are just fantasies. Nothing for you to get upset about."

Actually I wasn't upset at all. I like talking about her having sex with other men. For some reason it kind of excited me, and I knew that it was just fantasy for both of us.

After sex we slept for a couple of hours and then showered and got ready to go out for the evening. We had a nice dinner at the House of Blues then headed into the casino.

We played around with the slot machines for while then we sat down at a black jack table. I was trying to teach Marsha the basic strategy of the game when I noticed that a black guy sitting at the table on the other side of the pit from us was looking at me. He was about six feet four inches tall, just an inch taller than me, he was well built and I guess he would be considered handsome. There was something about him that looked familiar but I didn't think I knew him, but he seemed to be looking at me as if he knew me. It was about the third time I looked over at him I caught him looking at me again. I could see that there was a look of recognition in his face but I was sure I didn't know him.

After a while I forgot about the guy and started concentrating on the game. Suddenly he was standing next to me. When I turned to look at him he said, "Have we met before?"

I said, "I don't think so but you do look familiar."

He said, "My name is Leon Brown. I'm from Boston."

I said, "I am also from Boston, my name is George Stanley."

He said, "So, we must have met somewhere or we both wouldn't be staring at each other like this. Maybe it was at work. I am a salesman for a luggage company. I sell to stores all over the northeast."

I said, "We wouldn't have met that way, I don't carry luggage in my store. I manage the Apex Electronics store in Cambridge."

Leon said, "That's it then. I shop in your store. I must have seen you in there." Leon turned away from me and I heard he say, "Chilly, come over here."

Suddenly a very attractive woman appeared next to Leon. She was about five feet six inches tall and had a great body. Her skin was slightly lighter than milk chocolate and was flawless. Leon said, "George this is my wife Chillina, but I call her Chilly." Leon turned to his wife and said, "George is from Boston and he manages that Apex Electronics store where I bought the TV and stereo last year. Small world isn't it?"

By that time Marsha had become aware of my visitors and stepped out of her chair to see whom I was talking to. So I introduced her to Leon and Chilly.

As the dealer sat waiting for us we chatted with Leon and Chilly for a couple of minutes until Leon said, "Chilly and I have a dinner appointment in ten minutes so we have to run. Any chance that you could meet us for a drink later?"

I said, "Sure, where and when?"

Leon pointed to one of the bars in the casino and said they would meet us their in two hours.

As they left I commented to Marsha that it was pretty funny that I ran into someone that I almost knew the first night in Vegas. Marsha laughed and said, "Almost knew? You may have seen him in your store once or twice and you didn't know who he was, now you are acting like you ran into an old friend."

I said, "What? Should I have turn down the invitation to have a drink with them?"

"No. We can have a drink with them. I just think your reaction to this is funny."

"I guess it is a little funny at that."

We continued to play black jack for a couple of hours and actually left the table about a hundred dollars ahead. Actually Marsha, who I was teaching how to play, won $110 and I lost $10. After we cashed in our chips Marsha and I went to the bar to wait for Leon and Chilly.

Marsha and I had just sat down at a table when Leon and Chilly came in. As soon as they sat down we ordered drinks and began chatting like old friends. I asked Leon if they were in Vegas for business or pleasure and he said, "Actually both."

I said, "Are you attending a conference or business show or something like that?"

Leon looked at Chilly and smiled at her then said, "Actually we are here to plan a vacation."

Marsha said, "You came to Vegas to plan a vacation?"

Chilly said, "Yes. There is a club back in Boston that we belong to, and once a year thirty or forty of us go on a vacation together. Each year one of the couples in the club has to set up the vacation for the rest of the club. This year it is our turn. We have to chose the place, arrange for hotel accommodations and negotiate the room rate, arrange for transportation to and from the airport, and arrange for other entertainment, in this case show tickets for a couple of the big shows here."

Leon said, "It's a lot of work but as the hosts of the trip, Chilly and I get to go free."

I said, "That sounds great. You get to go on a free vacation to a location of your choice."

Leon said, "That's right, and tonight the hotel manager here at the Mandalay bought us dinner while we discussed the details of our club event."

Marsha asked, "What is this club you belong to?"

Leon looked at Chilly with that same smile I saw earlier and then turn back to Marsha and said, "You'll have to ask me about that later, after I have had a few drinks."

For the next hour and a half we swapped stories and jokes. We had about four rounds of drinks and I was feeling no pain. I could tell by the shine in Leon's eyes and the big grin on his face that he was pretty well oiled too. So I asked him. "You said to ask you about your club after you had a few drinks, so now I am asking. What kind of club is it?"

Leon leaned in over the table and look around to make sure no one was listening in on our conversation and said, "It's a swingers club."

I laughed and said, "A swingers club? You are kidding?"

Leon said, "Quiet. I don't want to tell the world. Yes, we are members of one of the oldest and I think the best swingers clubs on the east coast."

I was shocked but when I look at Marsha she was smiling as if Leon had said that they belonged to the Rotary club. I guess she just didn't understand what Leon had said so I leaned over to her and whispered in her ear, "They are swingers, you know, like wife swapping?"

Marsha's eyes opened wide and all she could say was, "Oh?"

We were all silent for the next couple of minutes until Leon said, "I am sorry if I made you uncomfortable. Don't worry we are not trying to recruit you. It's just that when we meet people we like we like to tell them up front about our life style. It avoids complications and embarrassment later. It also lets people think about whether they might be interested in trying something different and let's them know that Chilly and I are available.

Suddenly the subject became like the elephant in the room. No matter how hard you try you just can't ignore it. We kind of danced around the subject for a few minutes then I had to know. I said, "How did you get into swinging. Did you just one day decided to go join a swingers club?"

Leon laughed and said, "Oh no. It was a gradual thing at first. Chilly and I love each other very much but I knew shortly after we married that sex with one woman was not going to be enough for me so I started cheating. Chilly found out and I nearly lost her. She decided that she needed to get even so she had an affair and then came home crying and confessed everything to me.

"We talked it through and we both came to the same conclusion. We didn't like to cheat on each other but we both enjoy having sex with other partners. At first we tried going out separately on dates but that wasn't suitable for us. Then one night we met another couple that told us they were into swinging and they asked us if we would join them in their home for an evening of sex.

"I asked him if he meant that all of us would be together in the same room having sex and he said that we could do it that way or go to separate rooms. Well Chilly and I talked it over and decided to accept there invitation and we went to their house and the four of us had sex in their bedroom. Seeing Chilly having sex with another man became a big turn on for me."

Chilly said, "For us. It was a big turn on for both of us. When ever we swing we are always both in the room."

Leon continued, "Gradually we meet more partners and finally we met a couple that belonged to the club and they invited us to join. That was four years ago."

I asked, "What is the name of this club?"

Leon said, "Sorry, I can not tell you that. Only members know the name. When we talk about it with nonmembers we just refer to it as The Club."

We talked about "The Club" for another half hour and then realizing that it was after midnight, which meant that it was 3:00 AM Boston time Marsha and I decided that we should get some sleep. As we got ready to leave Chilly said, "The hotel gave us the use of a suit while we are here arranging our club even, so if you two would like to... ah... would like to join us in our suit one night this week, we would love to have you."

Leon said, "That's right. We would enjoy that very much."

K.K.
K.K.
3,052 Followers