The Long Road to Understanding Ch. 06

Story Info
Understanding finally begins.
2.4k words
50.1k
6
1

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,052 Followers

Chapter 6: Understanding Begins

Over the next several weeks I began to observe a pattern in the movements of Marsha and Leon at the club. It didn't mater if we happened to go on a Friday night or a Saturday night, we would find Leon and Chilly already at the bar. The evenings always started out the same, Marsha and I would would go talk to Leon and Chilly for a few minutes and then I would begin wondering around the bar trying to decide which of the women in attendance I would invite upstairs that evening.

Now you would think that it would be easy to keep track of Leon and Marsha but it was actually quite difficult. The bar was always busy on the weekends and people were always coming and going in and out of the bar. When you saw someone leave the room you were never sure if they were going upstairs to meet someone for a romp in the sheets or if they were just headed to bathroom. This is all made more difficult by the fact that I didn't want them to know I was watching them, so I could not stare at them, and there was the distraction of the conversations I would get into with different people as I wondered around the room. I could only peek in their direction occasionally and sometimes I would find that one of them had already left the bar without my seeing them so I couldn't tell for sure when they left or how long they had been gone.

One thing I did make note of was that Leon would never leave the bar before Chilly had left. Marsha would sometimes leave before Chilly sometimes after and often not until Leon had left the bar before her.

This certainly wasn't proof that Marsha and Leon were up to anything, but it didn't lead me to any other conclusion. I figured that Leon always waited for Chilly to leave so she wouldn't know what he and Marsha were up to. I had proof of nothing, but my suspicions were beginning to drive me crazy.

One night a couple of months ago I was standing at the bar pretending that I was having an interesting conversation with another member when Chilly left the room. Marsha and Leon were both still in the bar and as I waited to see who would leave first I saw Marsha walk over to Leon and whisper something to him, and then she walked out of the bar.

As Marsha went out the door, Leon stood up and moved to the bar and started talking to a couple of women who were standing there. He talked for about five minutes then he turned and left the room. I wanted to follow him but I knew it would be very difficult for me to follow without him seeing me.

When Leon was gone I took my drink and sat at a table by myself so that I could try and sort things out in my mind. I had been sitting only a few minutes when someone sat down next to me. When I looked up to see whom it was I found myself looking into a pair of the darkest eyes I had ever seen. Those dark eyes belonged to an Indian woman I had often seen at the club, sitting by herself in the bar.

She said, "Hello. I am Sanjana."

I said, "I am George. How are you?"

Sanjana said, "I am sorry to interrupt you but I couldn't help but notice the way you were watching your wife. I sense that something is wrong."

"You notice that I was watching her?" That worried me. I wondered how many others in the bar had noticed.

Sanjana said, "Oh yes. I notice this many times when you are here. Do you not want your wife with other men?"

I stammered, "No... Ah... Well, it's hard to explain."

Sanjana said, "I understand. We don't have to talk about it."

She spoke softly and her voice was very soothing to me. As I said earlier, I had seen her around but I had never taken a close look at her. She was quite attractive with her jet-black hair, smooth dark skin, and those nearly black eyes.

As she talked she looked directly into my eyes for just a brief moment then she looked down, almost as if she were ashamed. Then she whispered, "Would you like to go upstairs with me?"

I was a little shocked that she asked me to go upstairs, especially after such a short introduction, but I told her I would love too.

I let her go first and waited five minutes before I followed. I had to go all the way to the third floor to find her waiting in one of the bedrooms. While I was closing the door, Sanjana crossed to the bed and sat down. As I walked over to her I sensed that she was uneasy so I asked if something was wrong.

Sanjana said, "I am a little nervous here with you."

I said, "Why. I am not going to hurt you and coming up here was your idea. We don't have to stay if you are uncomfortable, we can go back downstairs if you like."

"No. I want to stay."

"Then tell my why you are nervous."

Sanjana said, "I have not been with a man in several months."

I said, "What? How long? Several months? How can that be? I see you here almost every week? Oh... Do you mean that you have been having sex with a woman?"

"No. No sex at all. I explain. My husband say that it would be good for us to join this club so we join. On our first night I have to have sex with two men at the same time. One is between my legs the other in my mouth. I didn't like it and tell my husband I want to quit but he wouldn't let me.

"When he said we were not quitting I told him that I would not have sex with the other men and he told me that if I didn't I wouldn't have sex with anyone. Since that night my husband has not been with me. I mean he has not had sex with me."

I was shocked and had no idea what to say. Finally I managed to ask, "Why do you come with him then?"

"I have to come with my husband. When we get here he goes off with other woman and I just sit and wait till he is ready to go home."

I said, "If you hate this so much why are you here with me right now?"

"Because, each time I come I think, 'Maybe I do it tonight.' But I don't do it because I don't like the men I see. But tonight you looked like you felt as uncomfortable as me and I start to think maybe I have sex with you. Do you understand?"

I said, "I don't know why, but somehow I think I do understand."

I sat next to her on the bed and began to gently massage her shoulders. She tightened up at first but then began to relax as I massage harder and deeper. I was soon working on her back and I began to kiss her on the neck, which she seemed to like. I told her that it would be easier for me to massage her if I could remove her blouse. In a very small voice Sanjana said, "Okay."

I reached around her and unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it off her shoulders and removed it. Then without asking I unhooked her bra and removed it. Sanjana had beautiful breasts and I told her so and asked if I could touch them. Again the barely audible "Okay."

I reached around her and cupped each breast in a hand and whispered in her ear how much I liked the way they felt. Sanjana just leaned back against me and asked if she could touch me. I said, "Anyplace you want to touch me would be fine."

Sanjana turned around and asked me to get undressed. I did as she requested and sat back down next to her. Sanjana then reached down and started stroking my cock. While she continued exploring my cock with her fingers I sat with my eyes closed and enjoyed the wonderful feel of her soft hands on my tightly stretched skin.

Her handy work was doing great things for me but I wanted to see more of her so I asked her to remove the rest of her clothes. Sanjana let go of my cock and stood up next to the bed and removed her skirt and her panties. Sanjana had the most delightfully hairy pussy I had ever seen. It wasn't trimmed along the panty line like most women do these days. She had a thick mass of very dark hair all around her pussy mound and growing down between her legs.

When Sanjana sat back on the bed she took my cock into her hand again and then asked if I wanted her to taste me. I told her I would love it if she did, so she bent down and took my cock into her mouth. While she was sucking my cock I began running my fingers through her thick hair and across her mound. As her lips opened to my touch I slipped a finger inside her and I was pleased to find her very wet.

After several minutes I stopped Sanjana to keep her from making me climax too soon. I told her to lay back on the bed then I got between her legs and started kissing and licking the insides of her thighs as I work my way toward that moist sex tunnel. When I got to her pussy I sucked her lips between mine and flicked my tongue over her clit, occasionally pushing my tongue as far inside her as I could. Her large mass of hair pressed into my face and tickled my nose a little, but other than that I loved it. As Sanjana began to orgasm her thighs clamped around my head and her hips started to hump her pussy against my face.

When her orgasm passed Sanjana kissed me on the mouth and then whispered, "I have never had a man do that to me before. I never knew it would feel so good. Please, I would like you inside me now."

We moved to the center of the bed and I got on top of Sanjana and guided my cock through the thicket of her hair and into her wet sex. As I entered her I sensed that she wanted me to go slow, so I did. I watched her face as I pushed myself all the way in and then pulled almost all the way out, repeating this same slow stroke over and over.

The look on her face was one of ecstasy.

As she started building toward another orgasm she asked me to go faster and harder, and just as I felt the beginning of my climax, Sanjana locked her legs behind my back and pushed her hips up into the air, lifting me with her. This caused me to deposit my cream deep inside her while she made small mewing noises as she enjoyed her orgasm.

When it was over Sanjana kissed me and started to get dressed. As she did she said, "I don't know if I make you feel any better but you make me feel better.

I waited a few minutes then I returned to the bar to find only a few people still there. Sanjana was at her regular table in the corner and didn't look at me as I came in. Chilly was at the bar getting a drink but Marsha and Leon were still missing. I saw Carla sitting by herself so I got a drink and walked over and said hello to her. Carla smiled and invited me to sit.

We chatted for a minute and I saw Marsha come in and join Chilly at the bar. My mind wondered for a minute as I began to review some of the recent events, but Carla interrupted my thoughts. She said, "You look like your lost. What's the problem?"

At first I was going to just say there was no problem but suddenly a thought popped into my head. I said, "Over the last several weeks I have talked with several women here at the club but most of them seemed to have only one thing on their mind. That is to go upstairs and have sex then forget about it. They seem to want no personal connection at all. But then there were those who did connect in some way. I am thinking of three in particular and you are one of the three. When I joined the club I was under the assumption that everyone was here because this is were they wanted to be. But after talking to you and the others I mentioned I find that is not exactly true. Some of you seem to be here only because your husbands want you to be here. Is that the exception or do you think that is true of most of the couples here?"

Carla said, "Are you asking me if the only reason these women are her is because their husbands make them come?"

I said, "I guess... yeah, I guess that is what I am asking."

Carla said, "Typical male perspective. It is not true of everyone. It is true some of the women only come because of their husbands but it is also true that some of the men come only because of their wives. Do you really think that most couples would be in agreement about joining a swingers club?"

I said, I guess I never really thought about it."

Carla said, "Of course there are some couples were both want this life style but probably most couples are here because one of them wanted it and the other just went along with it. It is sometimes hard to tell which is which because the individuals sometimes don't know it themselves. Usually people don't want to admit they are here and don't want to be so they convince themselves that they like this life style. Think about it and I am sure you will see I am right."

I was already beginning to see that.

K.K.
K.K.
3,052 Followers
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sad. You could make even more money if you pimped your wife out directly.

And how can all of this sharing of intimacy with every other Dick & Jane in the world NOT lead to loss of intimacy with your wife, UNLESS there was no intimacy to begin with? Again, just sad. All you need to wrap this up is Ch. 7: the divorce.

'nuff said.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Requital He caught her cheating; she thinks he's overreacting.in Loving Wives
It Was All Part of The Plan Husband catches wife cheating with old boyfriend.in Loving Wives
American Beauty Being beautiful has its disadvantages.in Loving Wives
Innocent Text Messages Pt. 01 Husband finds disturbing texts on wife's phone.in Loving Wives
A Good Wife Shouldn't Cheat A GOOD wife wouldn't fuck around.in Loving Wives
More Stories