The Long Road to Understanding Ch. 09

Story Info
Marsha tries to explian everything in a letter.
5.8k words
72.8k
11
2

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,053 Followers

Chapter 9: The letter

Three days passed without any word from Marsha and I was beginning to think that I had lost her forever. I knew that I couldn't run after her. If there were any chance for us it would have to be on my terms. I resigned myself to the fact that if I took her back that Chilly may be part of the equation. I wasn't sure I could handle that, but I wasn't sure I could handle losing Marsha either. The only thing I was sure of was that Marsha would have to tell me everything or I would not even consider taking her back.

On that third evening I came home from work and found an envelope addressed to me lying on the kitchen counter. I recognized the handwriting as Marsha's. Inside the envelope was a letter from Marsha.

I got a beer from the refrigerator and took it along with the letter into the living room.

I opened the beer and took a long swallow and set the bottle down and then I opened the letter. The following is the text of that letter.

Dearest George,

I am sorry to have put you through so much and I hope that I will have the chance to make it up to you. I guess this letter is the beginning of my attempt to make things right. I have thought a lot about what you asked from me and have decided that you probably deserve to know everything. I would rather have you know the truth than for you to imagine what secrets I might be keeping. And if by telling you the details of my relationship with Chilly I can possible save our marriage it will be worth it.

It all started my sophomore year at college. My freshman year roommate and I had planned to room together again that year but at the last minute a family crisis cause her to have to drop out of school. As a result the student-housing administrator assigned me a new roommate. I wasn't happy about that I had no say in who my new roommate would be so when Chilly showed up in the room on move in day I wasn't very friendly toward her.

When I thought about it the next day I felt bad that I had reacted to Chilly that way. It wasn't her fault that she was assigned to my to be my roommate and maybe she wasn't any happier about it than I. I was also concerned that Chilly might think that my reaction to her was a racial thing and nothing could have been farther from the truth. That evening I asked Chilly to go get something to eat with me and I told her about my other roommate and explained that my cool reception the previous day should not be taken personally. I told her that I was sure we would get along fine and probably become good friends.

Chilly was very gracious in her response. She said that she kind of figured that I was disappointed to get a roommate sprung on me at the last minute like that and she thanked me for clearing the air.

There wasn't any sexual attraction between us at first or at least I didn't feel any attraction to her. Over the first several weeks of the semester I began to notice that Chilly behaved differently with me than she did with anyone else, boy or girl. I didn't understand it. She never said anything that would be insulting or offensive to me, which is strange when you think about how girls that age tease and pick on each other. Chilly had no problem trading insults and teasing the other girls in our dorm but she never did that with me.

I thought of a lot of reason that she treated me differently, maybe she didn't like me, or possibly it was some sense of loyalty to a roommate. Well, I started to figure it out one night as I was getting dressed to go out on a date. I was walking around our room in a skimpy pair of panties and a bra as I was trying to decide what to wear. As I paced around the room I noticed that Chilly never took her eyes off me. At first it made me a little uncomfortable, but I decide that she was just watching me because I was the only moving object in the room. But after that I notice that she often watched me. It didn't seem to mater if I was dressed or undressed, although her interest seemed to increase as my clothing decreased.

By the end of the school year I was convinced that Chilly had more than just a friendly interest in me, but she never said or did anything that made it uncomfortable for me to be around her, besides, I liked Chilly as a friend so I just let it pass.

At the end of the year Chilly asked me if I would like to get an apartment with her for our junior year. I agreed, so before we went home for the summer we found a two bedroom apart near the campus and signed a lease for the next school year.

After we moved into the apartment in the fall I noticed a change in Chilly right away. It seemed like she wanted to do things for me. Anytime she left the apartment she would always ask me if there was anything I needed that she could pick up for me while she was out.

At first this made me feel uncomfortable, but I began to like have her do me favors. I tried not to take unfair advantage but it was hard not to.

I notice that Chilly still liked to watch me around the apartment even more than when we live in the dorm. I got used to the attention and actually began to enjoy it. I found myself leaving the bathroom door partly opened when I was in the shower so that Chilly could look in if she wanted. I didn't realize what I was doing at first but when I thought about it I knew I was teasing her. I liked the feeling of power that I had when I knew she was watching me dry myself or when I was dressing in sexy clothes to go on a date.

I think I should say here that Chilly liked guys. She dated as much as I did, but I felt that she definitely had a thing for me.

Over time my teasing got bolder and I could tell that Chilly enjoy it. I wasn't sure if she knew that I was teasing her on purpose or not. I tried to act as if I was just comfortable around her and almost act like she wasn't even around when I was dressing, undressing or taking a shower. What ever she was thinking, she never said a word or gave any indication that she wanted anything from me. After a while this began to bug me. It became my goal to make her respond, so I decide to turn up the heat on her.

One evening after we had been out drinking with friends and had returned to the apartment I pulled out a joint I had gotten from a guy I knew and Chilly and I smoked it.

When we were both high I asked her if she was getting enough sex? She said that she was and then I asked her, "Have you ever had sex with another girl?"

I could see that the question surprised her. She said, "No... no I never. I haven't done that."

Then I said, "Have you ever thought about doing it?"

She said, "Doing what? Having sex with a girl? I don't think... well I mean I have but... well you know?"

I said, "No, I don't know. Do you think it is something you want to do?"

Chilly was looking at me like a guy does when he thinks he might get laid. She said, "I don't know, maybe. I think I am too stoned to talk about this now."

I said, "I think you would like to try it." Then I said, "Maybe someday we could try it together."

I could hear the excitement in Chilly's voice when she said, "You would really want to do that?"

I said, "No, I guess not. I might be able to let another girl kiss me between my legs but I could never do that myself."

I had achieved my goal. I saw the disappointment in Chilly's face when I said I couldn't do it. Now I knew I could really drive her crazy and I loved the power that gave me over her.

We didn't talk about our conversation the next day but I could tell Chilly was still affected by it. She was even more attentive than usual. So I decided to see how much control I could get over her. It was raining that day so I said to Chilly, "I need some nail polish and shampoo but I don't want to go our in this weather. Would you run over to the store for me?"

If she said no I would have pretended I had only been joking, but she said, "What color polish do you want and what kind of shampoo?"

Over the next few days I pressed to see how far Chilly would go and I wasn't able to make her say no to me.

One thing that I had discovered since that night I ask Chilly about her desire to have sex with another girl was that I got a little tingle in my pussy whenever I teased her. So one night when I was in the bathroom getting ready to go out an idea came to me. I stripped down to my bra and panties and then quickly applied nail polish on my fingernails.

Once I had the polish on all of my nails I called to Chilly and asked her if she would bring me a bra and panties form my dresser. Chilly didn't hesitate. Within thirty seconds she was in the bathroom with a bra and panties. Then I said, "Chilly, I just put polish on, would you be a friend and help me change.

Chilly just stared at me for a few seconds then she move behind me and unhooked my bra. She slipped the straps off my shoulders and carefully guided it down my arms and over my hands making sure nothing touched my wet nail polish. Then she guided my hands through the straps of my clean bra and pulled it into place. As she guided the cups into place I felt her fingers touch my breasts. I knew that was not by accident.

Once she had the bra hooked in back she move in front of me again. She didn't say anything she just looked at me. Then I said, "Now help me off with these panties."

I waited to see if she would object but she didn't. She got on her knees in front of me and pulled my panties down and then helped me get my feet out of them and she dropped the soiled panties on the floor and picked up the clean ones and as I lifted my foot so she could slip the panties over it I put my hand on top of her head to help me keep my balance. Once she had my foot through the leg hole I put it down and lifted the other foot.

When she had my second foot through the leg hole I put my foot on the floor then slid my hand off her head and down under her chin and lifted her head just little so that she was looking directly at my pussy. Then I said, "You like that Chilly? I bet you would love to kiss me there wouldn't you? Well, I have been thinking that I might let you do that some time, would you like that?"

Chilly looked up at me but didn't say a word, but the fire in her eyes answered my question. Then I said, "Okay, are you going to pull those panties up or not?"

Chilly finished pulling my panties up and then she stood again. I was about to turn and walk away from her when I had a sudden urge. I took her face in my hands and pulled her close and kissed her on the mouth, and then said, "Thank you Chilly."

Up until that point I had never planned on doing anything other than teasing Chilly but suddenly the though of making her put her head between my legs and having her lick pussy was making me horny.

I tried to put that idea out of my mind put I couldn't. I wouldn't think about it all day but then I would be in bed at night and I would think about Chilly in the next room and the image of her head between my legs would come back to me. So, one night I decide that the next time I was feeling horny I would see if I could get Chilly to give me oral sex.

As it turned out it was just two nights later on Friday night. I met a guy in a bar that night and we went parking in his car. He had me so horny that I almost let him fuck me but I had a policy that I would never have sex with a guy until I had gone out with him at least four times. So I made him take me home. When I went upstairs Chilly was just getting into bed. I went into my room and undressed and got into bed. I thought about reading for a while but I was too restless and horny so I decided to see what would happen if I invited Chilly into my bed. I thought about how I should handle it and decided that I should make this more of a demand than a request. That way I could stay in control. I figured if she refused I would pretend to be drunk and hope that we could both forget about the next morning.

I took a deep breath and tried to slow my rapid heartbeat then I called out, "Chilly, would you come here?"

Chilly didn't respond but she was standing next to my bed before I could even think of calling for her a second time. She said, "Did you want something?"

I said, "Yes. I decided that tonight is the night."

Chilly said, "The night for what?"

I pulled back my sheet and spread my legs wide and said; "I decided that I want you to give me an orgasm tonight."

Chilly just stood there looking at me then she move her eyes down to my exposed pussy. Her eyes seemed to lock on me there so I pulled my knees up to expose myself even more then I said, "Go ahead, you know what I want."

Chilly looked scared but she got on the bed between my legs and she lay down flat on her stomach with her head just inches from my pussy and then I pulled my sheet back over covering her up. I could no longer see her as anything buy a shape under my sheet. I put my head back against the headboard and waited. At first she gently press her lips against my pussy and kissed it. She did this several time and then she began to tentatively run her tongue over my vulva, which felt very nice. Chilly began very slowly and very gradually increased her activity. First by slipping her tongue between my lips then pushing it inside me. It was a full five minutes before she sucked my clit between her lips and really began to drive me up the wall.

In all it took Chilly about fifteen minutes to make me climax and it was a wonderful orgasm. I knew right then that I was going to want Chilly between my legs a lot in the future.

When it was over I pulled the sheet back and said, "Thanks Chilly, that was really nice."

Chilly didn't say a word; she just smiled at me and then went back to her room.

After that night I began having her eat my pussy two or three times a week. Not always in bed although that is where we did it most of the time. One night we were sitting at the kitchen table have a beer when I told Chill I would like her to do me right there so she got on her knees in front of me and reached up under my skirt and pulled my panties off. The she pushed my skirt up to my hips and moved her head between my thighs and sucked my to a glories orgasm.

Chilly seemed to enjoy doing me whenever and wherever I wanted and she never acted like she wanted anything in return.

One morning I was standing at the kitchen sink washing some dishes while Chilly was sitting at the table drinking some coffee. I had my bathrobe on and was naked underneath except for my panties. My panties had ridden up my crack and it was beginning to annoy me. My hands were wet and soapy so I was trying to get some relief by shaking my ass around.

Chilly ask what was wrong with me and I told her my panties hid ridden up my crack.

I heard her laughing behind me and then I felt the back of my bathrobe being lifted. Chilly was now on the floor behind me and she was pulling my panties off. She then let my robe drop down over her and she began licking my crack. She separated my cheeks and slathered my little brown hole with her tongue. She stopped for a moment and asked, "Does that feel better?"

I said, "Much better."

Chilly went back to licking my ass and working her way down to my pussy. I had to spread my legs and bend forward so that she could get her tongue in my pussy. This was something new in our relationship. This time Chilly initiated the sex on her own. Still serving me but not at my request. I like it.

This quickly became the norm for us. Sometime I would tell her when I wanted some attention and other times she would just give it to me. For instance, I might be lying on the sofa watching television and Chilly would come over and just remove my pants, lift my skirt of open my robe and pull my panties off and begin pleasuring me with her mouth. After while I began to have her give me massages before she sucked me to orgasm. I also began letting her feel my breasts and suck my nipples.

Then one evening after Chilly had given me a particularly good orgasm she smiled at me and said, "You have no idea how much I love you." Then she went to her room.

It wasn't till that moment that I realized that I loved her too. It also occurred to me that I had a growing desire to taste her pussy and do some of the things to her that she had been doing to me and give her the kind of pleasure I had been receiving. The problem was, how could I do than and still be the one in control. Wouldn't getting down between her legs make me the servant? I didn't want our roles to change. I am not sure that Chilly would have wanted that either.

It finally came to me. I have her to do anything I wanted to me and be in control, so why couldn't I do what ever I wanted to her and still be in control. If I am in control I can do anything I want, and if I want to taste her pussy I should be able to do that and still maintain my dominant position in the relationship. I just had to find the way to make it happen so that is was obvious that I was the boss. I am going to do it and she must let me. The more I though about this the more it excited me. I could get her excited, give her a great orgasm and still be the dominant one.

The next evening I told Chilling to take a shower and then come to my room. Chilly didn't ask why, she just went and took a shower. Twenty minutes later she was standing in my room in her bathrobe. I put rolled up scarf around her head and over her eyes for a blindfold and tied it in the back. Then I sat on my bed and told Chilly to remove her robe.

Chilly opened her robe and let it slip off her shoulders and drop to the floor. Although Chilly had seen me naked many times this was the first time I had seen her naked. Chilly's naked body had more of an effect on me than I expected. I had never thought that seeing a naked woman would arouse me, but seeing Chilly this way had my pussy dripping.

I could tell that Chilly was feeling a little uncomfortable standing naked in front of me with a blindfold on and I liked knowing that. I asked Chilly, "Do you think you have a sexy body?"

She said, "I don't know. Do you think I do?"

I didn't answer her question. I said, "Hold your breasts up so I can see them better."

Chilly did as I told her then I said, "Play with your nipples so I can see how hard they get."

Chilly pinched and pulled on her nipples and I could see them get hard.

I said, "I like you breasts, I might want to touch them sometime. I want you to start wearing sexy bras when we are alone so that I can enjoy the view. Now, turn around so you are facing away from me, I want to look at your ass."

Chilly turned and stood with her back to me. Then I told her to back up till I told her to stop. Chilly started moving backwards until she was just inches away from me and then I told her to stop. Then I told her to bend over and spread her ass cheeks.

Chilly did as she was told and I got a close up view of her little brown hole and he pussy.

As I stared at her vulva with it's tightly closed lips my mouth actually began to water.

I said, "I bet you would like nothing better than to have me lick your cunt right now, am I right?"

Chilly said, "I would love it."

I said, "I don't think I should. I am not sure you deserve to have me suck your cunt. Maybe if you beg me."

Chilly said, "Marsha, please suck my pussy."

I said, "Suck your what."

She said, "Suck my pus... I mean suck my cunt please. Please stick your tongue inside me."

I gave Chilly a slap on the ass and said, "How dare you ask me to suck your cunt. If I want to suck your cunt I will, not because you want me to, but because I feel like doing it. Do you understand that?"

Chilly said, "Yes, I understand. Whatever you want to do is okay."

I said, "I think I might try it just to see what you taste like, but I probably won't like it so don't get too excited."

I moved closer to her, spread her cheeks with my hands and for the first time in my life I tasted another woman's pussy, and it was wonderful. I liked the taste, the smell and the way it felt against my lips. I felt even better when I managed to give Chilly an orgasm.

K.K.
K.K.
3,053 Followers
12