The Long Trip Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold tight lover you're gonna like this," Lyn droned as she rubbed a handful of her cunt juice over her puckered asshole.

Legs open, she moved astride her curious son and winked at him. With a long slow squat she placed his throbbing cock at the entrance to her dirtiest hole and slowly impaled herself down onto it.

"Oh yes boy, now that's it, lovely and tight, that's so fucking good," she groaned.

"Oh mom, that looks delicious, he's up your fucking asshole," Suzy groaned and leaned over her brother to feed him her tit once more.

"Mmmm yes, suck her milky tits whilst you fuck my hot ass," Lyn chanted as she began a slow rhythmic ride on her son's prick once more.

Suzy took her nipple from Steve's groping mouth and moved up over his face lowering her dripping cunt onto his open mouth. "Lick it, lick my pregnant pussy, lap it up brother and make me cum again," she cooed.

Lyn was now fucking her slippery asshole up and down onto Steve's rock hard cock, "Oh God, that's so fucking good, never had a harder cock in my ass, so fucking good," she chanted.

"Oh fuck mom, your fucking ass is gripping my cock so hard, it feels fantastic," Steve groaned and lifted his hips to ram his prick home harder.

"Stop talking and keep fucking licking, I want to cum," Suzy ordered and pushed her pussy down onto his face.

Mother and daughter played with each other's tits as they bounced and ground their holes down onto Steve. For what seemed an age they fucked the shit out of the young boy and enjoyed every second of it. Suzy leaned forward and took her mothers bouncing nipple into her mouth and bit it gently forcing a hoarse grunt from Lyn that sounded like she was close to another orgasm.

Suzy then sat back and took her tit in her hand and pointed it at her mom, squeezing hard she forced a jet of milk to spurt out onto Lyn's tits and made her groan once more. "You lovely fucker, when did you get this dirty?" Lyn grunted.

"When I got this belly full, I'm so fucking horny all the time mom, I need to cum again now," Suzy grunted back.

Steve will have you cumming all day, just like I am now," Lyn groaned and another gush of juice flooded her cumming pussy and soaked Steve's belly as she went into an orgasmic spasm.

Suzy groaned, "He's doing it, he's making me cum again, oh mom I'm there, I'm there, suck my tits, please suck my milk mommy."

Lyn leaned over and took both of her daughter's big tits in her hands and squeezed.

"Lick them, suck them... mom suck my fucking tits....pleeeaase," she cried.

With Steve's cock still buried in her ass, Lyn lowered her head and took a nipple between her lips. Sucking hard she was rewarded with another mouthful of sweet milk from Suzy's breast.

"Cummminngg," Suzy grunted and ground her pussy onto Steve's face and her tit into her mom's sucking mouth.

Because his mouth was full of pussy, Steve couldn't say anything and just groaned as his cock squirted another load of cum out, this time into his mom's asshole. The incestuous family had fucked and sucked each other for over two hours without stopping and were now almost worn out completely. Laying back on the couch the naked threesome sat staring at each other and wondering where they went from here. All three had forgotten the sleeping Ron in the bedroom and cuddled close together as Lyn said quietly, "This should make the journey home interesting!"

12