The Long Wait

Story Info
After a long break, they come together.
1.3k words
4.32
11.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg looked at his watch as he pulled into the drive-way. It was 15 minutes past 11. After nearly 3 weeks, he was finally home back from his extended business trip. He knew that Ashley might be asleep. He got out of the car and carried the luggage to the front door. He turned the key and opened the door. Moving the luggage into the living room, he closed the door soundlessly, not willing to wake her up. Greg shrugged out of his jacket and removed his shoes as he proceeded towards the bedroom.

Greg opened the door and he couldn't stop smiling. Sprawled on the bed, his Ashley looked small and vulnerable. She had a teddy clutched close to her heart. It was the same old teddy bear that he had first gifted her. Whenever he was away on a business trip, the teddy was used as a fill-in. Many a time, Ashley had playfully remarked that the teddy was much softer to cuddle than he was. Suddenly he was overcome with a surge of jealousy seeing the stuffed toy in her arms. He knew that he was being childish but he wanted to be the only one in her arms. Greg was pulled out of his reverie as Ashley shifted on the bed. The covers dipped further down her body. Her exposed body made his flesh twitch. He closed the bedroom door and stripped off his shirt and sat on the bed, beside her. Greg loosened the toy from Ashley's grip. With a little protest, Ashley allowed him to take the teddy away. He placed it on the nightstand, far away from her. Greg turned towards her and looked at her serene face. She looked calm and peaceful. He didn't want to disturb her but his need grew stronger and stronger. He stroked his fingers across her spine. Ashley shivered slightly and moved away from his touch. He unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. He tugged his pants down along with his briefs. He pulled back the covers and moved closer to her, kissing her forehead. She turned towards him and fluttered open her eyes, looking at him dreamily.

'Hey, Ash,' he whispered as she stretched on the bed, turning towards him.

'Hmm ... you are back,' she smiled and rose on her elbows to kiss him, breathing in his scent.

'You smell so tempting and irresistible,' said Ashley against Greg's ear and traced his earlobe with her tongue.

'Mmm ... Baby, stop doing that,' groaned Greg and he turned his face away.

'I missed my husband,' said Ashley softly as she snuggled closer to Greg and pressed a flurry of kisses across his jaw.

'And I missed my wife,' murmured Greg against her lips, her warm body pressing into his.

'Had your dinner?' she asked and pushed his hair from his forehead.

'Yeah, had something in the flight,' he replied, least concerned about food. 'I am hungry for something else,' he said and nuzzled her neck.

'I know,' she said, seeking more of his touch. Greg ran his fingers across her shoulders blades and finally rested them at her breasts. Ashley leaned into him and gasped as his hands squeezed her breasts. He brushed his finger nail across her already stiff nipple, making her squirm. Her nipples turn into rigid peaks anticipating the night ahead.

'Ash, you are so beautiful. I like the way in which you respond to me,' whispered Greg against her ear, making her shiver as his fingers traced a random pattern on her back.

'Greg ...' moaned Ashley and pushed Greg onto his back and straddled him. She moved forward and caught his lips for a long, deep kiss. She dragged her nails across his chest and flicked his nipple. His pectoral muscles were drawn taut, wondering Ashley's next move.

'Relax, Greg,' cooed Ashley and circled his nipple with her tongue. Greg groaned at the pleasure, entangling his fingers through her soft hair.

Ashley placed a flurry of kisses across his mid-riff and abdomen, reaching his groin. Ashley cupped his ass and squeezed it, making him tighten his hold on her hair. She blew a breath on his erect cock, making it grow and swell. She placed a soft kiss at the tip, making him thrust his hips into her mouth. She stroked his cock with her fingers and teased his balls with her tongue. Greg gasped as Ashley took his entire cock into her mouth and sucked him. Her tongue swiveled around the head, drawing him deeper into her hot and wet mouth. Her silky hair formed a veil and teased his abdomen. Greg ran his fingers through her hair and tucked them behind her ear. She looked at him slyly before running her tongue on the velvety underside of his cock. She sucked him, making him groan. Her teeth grazed his erection and she deep-throated him.

'That's enough,' said Greg as he pulled himself away from Ashley's mouth.

'But, I want to ...,' said Ashley in protest. Greg laid a finger on her lips, silencing her.

'No, Ash. Not now. Tonight, I want to be inside you. I want to feel your wetness and I want you to know that you are mine,' said Greg, unable to dampen the possessive streak in his voice.

'I like it when you are so possessive about me,' whispered Ashley and launched herself at him, placing kisses all over his face. 'And I will be always be yours,' said Ashley against his lips, before claiming them for a scorching kiss.

Greg rolled her onto her back and kissed her nipple before pulling it into his mouth. His teeth tugged her nipple, eliciting a moan from her. She clasped his head, urging him to go on. His hand found her other breast, pumped it and he tugged the nipple with his thumb, turning it into a rigid peak. Greg then moved further down her body, placing slow and teasing kisses along her midriff, waist and around her navel. Ashley clutched the sheets beneath and tried to stifle the moans.

'You are wet,' murmured Greg as he ran a finger across her slit. He showed his finger, which was wet with her juices. He offered his finger to Ashley and she sucked it into her mouth, swiveled her tongue around it, making him groan. 'I missed you Ash, so damn much that it hurt,' whispered Greg and dragged his tongue across Ashley's cunt, delving deeper into her hot and wet pussy. His slow, long swipes made Ashley squirm, seeking more of his touch as she thrust her hips towards his chin.

'Someone seems to be impatient tonight,' muttered Greg against her.

'Please ...,' moaned Ashley as she thrust her hips against his hands.

'Please what, Ash?' asked Greg slyly as he pinned her with his look. 'Say it.'

'Fuck me, Greg. Make me yours,' screamed Ashley and Greg positioned himself at her entrance. His cock teased her and she thrust her hips. He flexed his hips driving himself into her. She wrapped her long slender legs around his waist, drawing him closer into her. Her flesh clasped him tightly as he pounded into her faster, deeper and harder. They didn't know where he ended and she began. She reached between them and touched her clit, trying to reach her orgasm which lurked near.

'I won't last long, Ash. It's too good and it's been too long,' groaned Greg as her hips met his each and every thrust.

Ashley stroked herself faster and faster. Greg felt Ashley lose herself and splinter apart, as he lost himself in her. Greg kissed her neck and looked at her with a renewed passion. Ashley wrapped her arms around Greg and drew him close. He cupped her backside and squeezed it affectionately.

'I missed being in your arms,' whispered Greg and rolled onto his side, taking Ashley along him.

'I am not letting you go anytime soon,' murmured Ashley as she cuddled Greg and sighed with contentment.

*

Feedback and comments are welcome.