The Long Weekend: Saturday Morning

Story Info
Yvonne Strahovski, Sarah Lancaster and Harry over a weekend.
9.4k words
4.46
30.8k
26

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 02/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All right, this story is not real. NOT REAL! Not to be read by anyone under the age of 18/21 yadda yadda yadda! I'd love to hear some feedback as per usual. please feel free to leave me a comment in the COMMENT Box at the end of the page. You see those big empty stars too? Maybe bump those up to five full ones? We wouldn't want them to be empty now would we? All alone like that? You're not a monster are you?

This author would like to thank: Thee_Disciple, MaitreNuit and John Shepard for being able to proof read my crap.

Author's Note: You'll probably want to read the story 'A Night of firsts' as this is pretty much the second part to it. Hope you like it!

*

Celebrity: Yvonne Strahovski, Sarah Lancaster

Codes: MF, Cons, Oral, Anal, Facial, Spank

Yvonne and Harry shared another kiss on her large bed. Their hands roamed over each other's bodies, before they broke it off again. Desire and passion was in both of their eyes as they rested their foreheads against each other's.

"We need some breakfast." Yvonne said with a smile. Harry nodded and stifled a yawn; he sat up in the bed and tried to find something to wear. He looked over at Yvonne and saw her slip into a bathrobe.

"Boo!" He playfully taunted her; she smiled and saw something he didn't. Darting down in front of him, she grabbed his clothes and ran out of the bedroom.

"Oh you little!" He cursed playfully, hopping out of bed on the double, he followed her down the staircase and into the front room of her house. She had her hands empty and was grinning wickedly.

"Where are they?" He asked, watching her move around the coffee table.

"Not telling!" She said with a grin. She feigned going to the left but went to the right and ran around him as he lunged for where she had been heading. He saw her dart into the kitchen and grab something that looked quite dark, almost like his pants.

Following her in, he caught her dump everything into the washer and turn it on. Sighing heavily, he watched her dance around on the spot.

"Pleased with yourself?" He asked, a smirk on his face.

"Very! Now you have to stay here for at least two hours!"

He sighed theatrically. "Oh well. We'll have to find something to do!"

She giggled and briefly turned her back on him.

"What do you want for breakfast?" She asked, getting out a stripy bowl for cereal.

"What do you have?"

"... Not much, I'm afraid. Thought I could do pancakes but they've all gone... Cereal?" She asked, looking over her shoulder at him.

"Please." He replied with a smile, a little unsure of how to react now that he was naked.

He pulled away one of the chairs at the table and sat at it. The table was a large wooden construct that seemed to fill most of the side of her kitchen's wall. As you walked into the kitchen, you had the table on the left hand side pressed up against the wall and there were four chairs that accompanied it. There was a marble counter that ran around the room, starting at the left and finishing next to the alcove where her trashcans lived. Above most of the counter, there were cabinets, presumably where the cutlery lived, there was also a large cut out part of the wall where her refrigerator lived. The room was punctuated by a nice large window that let them see out into the garden.

Harry looked at the table's decorations and saw there was the typical salt, pepper and sugar shakers but there was also a clear beaker that seemed to contain honey or syrup. Picking it up and inspecting it, he saw that it contained honey.

"So... Silly question but I bet you've never done it on a table before?" Yvonne asked, looking over at the handsome young man had spent the night with her.

"Nope, never on a table. Just in one very comfy bed." He said with a smile.

Taking a bowl of cereal, Yvonne tugged at the fabric keeping her robe closed and revealed her naked body. Harry pushed his chair back a little bit and she straddled him, looking down at his dick she giggled lightly.

"Hold it steady for me."

He smirked and did that for her. Keeping his hardening member steady, the blonde haired goddess' eyes closed temporarily as she was filled with his member. Her head fell back and she let out a throaty moan, taking advantage he moved forward and nipped at her elegant neck.

She smiled and her head rolled forward. Bringing the stripy bowl of cereal up to them, she fished out some of the frosted flakes and put them into her waiting mouth. Moving her hips against his, she groaned slightly before fishing out some more flakes and motioning for him to open his mouth.

"I'm a little old to be fed Yvonne." He said with a smirk.

"Then I guess you won't want my honey?" She replied, playfully pouting at the handsome young man.

"Oh! I do! I do! It's just..."

"Open your mouth then." Yvonne didn't give him chance to respond as he tried to argue the point.

He happily obliged and she put the silver cutlery into his waiting mouth. His lips closed around it and he tasted the sugary cereal for the first time. Making a face, he watched Yvonne notice it.

"Something wrong?" She asked, looking down at him.

"No, it's just... I think they need more milk."

And with that, Harry attached his lips to her right breast. She smiled and pushed her chest out for him to enjoy a little bit more. Her nipples had hardened in the cool air of the kitchen and the attention he was giving them certainly helped.

"I guess I'm the only one who's hungry?"

Harry took a moment from sucking on her tits to respond.

"Oh, I'm hungry... It's just I have a taste for something a little more... Sweet." With that, he groped at the table and found the small clear container that had the honey inside. Flipping the white lid upwards, Harry lifted the container and dripped the sweet, sticky substance all over the chest of the Australian TV and movie star.

She squealed at the contact but wrapped her legs around his waist to keep him close to her. The sticky yellow substance clung to Yvonne's breasts as Harry happily lapped at it. His lips formed a tight seal around her nipples as he flicked his tongue against the hard nub, flicking it in every direction he could think of.

Yvonne had continued to feed herself as he did this, even taking the time to get some of the honey and smear it on her cereal. She was concentrating finishing the bowl so Harry could fuck her properly. Finishing the breakfast, Yvonne wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him deeper into the creamy valley of her breasts.

Harry was all too pleased to respond in kind, lapping away at wherever his tongue would reach. His hands were resting on the small of her back, but soon traveled down to where her wet pussy was resting on his cock. Using his right hand's index finger, he started to slowly rub where he assumed the clitoris was. He was familiar with it being 'front and centre' and when he found the hood of it he knew he had hit the jackpot.

He started to slowly, almost scientifically rub the area he thought was the clitoris and looked up to see Yvonne's reaction. She seemed to react favorably when she started to moan at the actions. Feeling more confident, he started to rub a little bit faster, each time learning what triggered a moan from the sultry starlet sitting on his dick. He took her right nipple into his mouth and started to play with it as her soft, gentle hands were placed on his shoulders and she started to ride him again.

Harry groaned at the action as he started to follow her bounces with his lips. He moved his other hand to her free breast and used his fingers and his actual palm to scoop up any of the sweet sticky substance he had left untouched with his previous oral assault.

Yvonne's body was starting to shine in the early morning light from the sweat their encounter was causing. Her hips were starting to gyrate as she found a sweet spot that his dick could strike. Focusing on that area, she started to increase the rate of her rises and falls making sure to keep it slow and steady. When she felt Harry's lips detach from her nipples, she looked down to see what was happening.

Harry got what was left of the honey on her left breast and was about to feed it to himself when Yvonne took a hand off of his shoulder and grabbed it. Greedily sucking on the honey coated digit, she gave him a wicked glance as she pretended to give head to his hand. His eye lids grew heavy with pleasure as her increased rate of bouncing was making him sweat a little harder.

Reaching behind her blindly, Yvonne found the bottle of honey Harry had been playing with and lifted it up. She tilted her head back and provided an area for Harry to kiss. Having kissed her a lot last night, and this morning he knew exactly where to go. Starting off just behind her ear and then making his way down, her body shivering as he did so.

Letting rip with one burst of honey, the sexy blonde made sure to catch it all in her mouth. Regretfully pulling Harry away from his worship duties, she then kissed him. His mouth opened to slide his tongue over hers but was surprised by the foreign substance in her mouth. He opened his eyes in surprise but quickly closed them again after he was aware of it being nothing horrible.

Her smaller tongue played with his larger one for a brief moment as they passed the sweet substance around in each others mouths. Satisfied with the action, they broke the kiss and playfully nipped at each others lips as Yvonne started to breathe a little deeper.

Recognizing the signs of an impending orgasm, Harry wrapped his arms around her waist and started to help her rise and fall on his shaft. Lifting her up and slamming her down in an almost equally quick rate of pumping. Her breaths became shallow as she started to pant, her hair became matted to her forehead as she sweat more and more.

"Fuck me! Fuck... Ah... Ah... Oh!" Yvonne squealed aloud as the erotic scene in her kitchen unfolded.

"Fuck... So... So fucking hot..." Harry joined in the cursing as Yvonne leant back on him, making sure to keep at least one hand on the back of his neck for balance.

She had started to finger herself as well, diddling her clit much like Harry had done earlier, only she was a bit more experienced that he was. Finding the right action, Yvonne went to town on herself before her back arched up in reaction to the mini explosion happening inside her perfect body.

"Ahhhh!" She let out a long moan as her body rippled with an orgasm.

Her wet, womanly juices exploded over Harry's invading shaft as she came on him. Her actions seemed to slow as Harry took over fucking upwards into her waiting cunt. Taking action, he lifted her up off of the chair and onto the table itself. He waited for her to come down off of the orgasm and then withdrew. Yvonne was about to complain but smiled to herself and gripped the other side of it as he rolled her over and fucked her in a standing doggy style position.

Taking hold of her gorgeous hips, Harry started to drive himself into her with a wild abandon. He wasn't sure how much of his dick she was taking in and frankly, he didn't really care. All he wanted was to get off and she seemed more than happy to help him with it.

Yvonne's eyes were screwed shut tight as Harry's seven inch member probed her insides. She could feel him stretching her out but didn't care as his dick felt so good scratching her carnal itches. His thrusting was starting to get more and more erratic and he was probably going to cum soon.

"Ha... Ha... Ha... Ha... Harry... Tell... Me... Going... To cum..." She panted out as he wrapped his arms around her waist to take her in a more primal fashion.

Harry grunted his approval as he found himself etching closer and closer to an orgasm. He watched as she started to play with her own tits, squeezing and cupping her gorgeous tear shaped orbs of flesh, neatly tipped off by her rosy pink nipples that had a trace of honey on them.

As his balls slapped against her pussy with each invading thrust, he found himself playing with her ass. Squeezing the flesh, admiring how it had managed to take most of his shaft the night before. Making a rare move, Harry licked the index and middle finger of his right hand and pushed it inside Yvonne's ass hole.

Her eyes shot open and she cursed aloud as he probed her anally for the second time on the weekend. His pattern changed from just moving around inside it, to actually fucking it with a pumping motion.

"Yeah... Finger my asshole..." Yvonne cursed as he fucked her pussy and fingered her asshole.

"I fucking love it..." Harry admitted as he drove in and out of her.

"Pervert." She retorted, smirking as he swatted her behind playfully. Slipping his ring finger inside her, he watched her tense up at the action. Pulling his fingers out again, he smacked her on the ass a little harder causing a red mark to appear briefly before disappearing again.

"Not so hard... I've got to sit down a lot today." Yvonne pouted, looking over her shoulder at him. He smiled and nodded his head, blowing her a kiss before returning to fucking her hard.

Making use of his length, Harry withdrew so that only his dick's head was inside her and then forced all of his shaft inside her. Yvonne's hair flew back as she let out another scream of pleasure, her nails dug into the wooden table as she tried to find something to muffle the sounds of her bliss. Harry's long strokes were getting too much for the both of them and he found his balls start to tighten but not before Yvonne had another orgasm.

She buried her head in her arms and tried to silence the screams of pleasure as his dick stroked all of her right spots. Her pussy contracted and she came again, her warm womanly juices flowed over his dick coating it with her sticky liquid.

His eye lids started to flicker as he felt his orgasm coming on.

"Yvonne... Going to cum..." He groaned, Yvonne's head whipped up and looked over her shoulder at him.

"Not yet baby! Hold on one second." She then pulled herself off of the table and slunk down to her knees in front of him. Wrapping a soft hand around his shaft, she started to jerk him off as quickly as she could.

"Cum now baby. Cum for me."

Harry groaned and let loose. His cum tore through the air and smacked against her face for a short burst, recovering from the action quickly, Yvonne opened her mouth and caught it in there. She never stopped milking his dick as each pump revealed more of his man goo. Six more pumps of her hand and he was finished, she gave him one more slow tug to get one more resistant bit of spunk out of him and went to sucking his dick. As his member pushed against her cheek, some of his spunk dribbled out of her mouth and the goo ran down onto her left tit.

Her hands lightly caressed the rest of his shaft, stroking it tenderly while cupping his testicles together. She picked up the cum on her face and licked it up hungrily, swallowing his load as well.

Defeated, Harry fell backwards onto the chair he had been sitting on previously. She smiled and straddled him again this time choosing to snuggle up to him. Her arms wrapped themselves around his neck, as he supported her with his strong arms.

"Thank you for this." He said, breaking the silence that had fallen over the kitchen.

"Don't mention it." She said with a smile, they locked eyes with each other and kissed again. The bitter after taste of his cum was still present but kissing Yvonne Strahovski more than made up for it.

"You know, I can still feel the honey on me." She said with a mischievous smirk. "I think we need to take a shower..."

Harry grinned and suddenly scooped her up in his arms. She shrieked at the action, but soon got into it. They kissed again as they navigated the stairs and into Yvonne's bedroom.

"Do you have enough hot water for the both of us?" He playfully asked as he watched Yvonne slip off the robe she had worn down to the kitchen.

"No, we'll have to share."

Stepping into the bathroom, Harry had chance to observe it for the first time. The main decor of the bathroom was a porcelain white colour, but around the middle of the bathroom there was a blue pattern that repeated into the shower. The bathroom had a large marble counter with a big vanity mirror that had a light bulb at the top of it.

Yvonne pulled back the door to the shower and stepped inside the smaller room. Harry stepped inside with her and wrapped his arms around her sexy, tight waist. Her hands came up behind her and she ran her fingers through his hair as he kissed her on the neck and up towards the cheek.

Putting one hand out, she twisted the knob that controlled the jet of water and the temperature. A cold burst of water smacked against their skin making the sexy blonde shriek at the contact. Harry smiled and kept her protected in his arms, putting his hand out he tested the water and found it to be a bit more pleasant.

He walked into the main jet of water and savoured the warm splashing of water. He looked over at her and beckoned her to him. She stepped into the shower with him and smiled, hugging him again the two of them shared another kiss. Their lips smacked against each others and their mouths opened. His large tongue slid into her soothing, wet mouth, her tongue stroked his sliding over the top of it.

She moaned into his mouth as his hands moved up to her fantastic breasts and lightly squeezed the fleshy orbs. Her hands ran through his messy brown hair raking his head lightly. Her right hand moved over to his chest and slowly brought it down towards his groin. Her fingers glided through his wiry pubic hair and found his hardening dick, giving it a quick tug she smiled as he moaned at her touch.

She broke the kiss and lightly flicked her tongue along his lips. Resting her fore head against his, she jerked his member to life slowly. She looked over his shoulder into the bedroom and motioned to the table.

"Can you get a condom?" She asked, motioning to the small opened box next to her bed.

Harry nodded and stepped out of the shower, quickly darting into the bedroom Harry grabbed one of the rubber sheaths. Fumbling with the foil for a brief moment, he pushed the rubber down towards the bottom of the wrapper and tore the top off. Using his thumb, he pushed the condom out and rolled it onto his waiting, throbbing dick.

While Harry was getting protection, Yvonne stood under the jet of water and ran the shampoo through her long blonde hair. Getting some shower gel, she rubbed the liquid into her soft flesh, getting rid of the honey from their breakfast encounter. She looked over her shoulder and saw him get back into the shower with her.

She walked over to him and hooked her arms around his neck. They kissed again, their lips met under the jet of water as Harry's arms ran down her body to her strong, athletic thighs. Grabbing hold of her skin, he hoisted her up into the air and let her legs wrap around him.

She took hold of his shaft and pushed his protected member into her wet, waiting pussy. Her lips broke off of his lips as she moaned as his member slid inside her, her head fell back and she let him kiss her neck again. Kissing all over her, he made his way down to her cleavage, taking her nipples into his mouth.

Her arms wrapped around his neck and pulled herself closer into his embrace. He broke off his lip lock with her nipple and kissed her again. She moaned into his mouth as she bounced up and down on his cock. The ferocity of the earlier session had disappeared and this was a more passionate encounter. Their lips smacked against each others as the steady slap sounded out in the shower.

She started to grind her hips against his as his dick started to hit her right spots inside her. Breaking the kiss again, Yvonne's head fell back as she continued to ride his pole. His hands squeezed her tits before sliding down onto her tight ass, massaging the flesh with his hands he then slid his hands down to below her thighs. Taking hold of the joint, Harry kept her steady as she started to moan.