The Long Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did that taste good?" she asked innocently.

He nodded.

"Want another taste, slut?"

He nodded. He was dizzy with pleasure, and could only imagine more...and more....

She began teasing his cock as she massaged his prostate, and soon more semen oozed from within him. This time she ordered him to suck the nectar from her finger. As he did, she felt his anal muscles begin to spasm and his breathing quicken. She kept him on the edge. She wasn't going to allow any sort of orgasm yet.

"You love being fucked, don't you baby?"

He nodded

When she finally withdrew from within him, he wept.

She smiled.

He felt the rubber hood being wrestled back onto his head. Then she disappeared again. He had no idea of how long...or how long had passed since they began...or how long it would continue....

She eventually returned.

"Open," she said, and he opened his mouth.

She slid the phallus into his mouth, taking pleasure in his shock. This was her longest and thickest strap-on attachment.

"Suck my cock, slut," she commanded. "Suck it good. Get it wet, baby, because it's going to fuck you soon."

He felt fear, but he kept sucking her cock, licking it, hoping that if he showed enthusiasm she'd have mercy....

She began giving him instructions on how to suck cock, which he barely heard but somehow obeyed. He felt himself blush under the hood as he shameless tried to look provacative and sexy as he performed each new technique she ordered.

Finally, she withdrew from his mouth, and re-inserted the cock-shaped gag in its place.

She strolled out of earshot, and silently changed the attachment to her strap-on harness to a cock less lengthy and thick. She smiled as she oiled it, trying to imagine what must be going through his head at that moment.

She got on her knees behind him, and carefully slid her cock into him. His gagged scream made her laugh.

"Take it, take it all for your Goddess," she said. "I love to hear your screams. It gets me so wet when my slave bitch screams."

She withdrew slowly to about three-quarters out. Her second thrust was harder and faster than the first. She started to get into a rhythm, and began to enjoy the pressure against her clit each time she rammed it home. She watched as her slave bitch began to show signs of arousal, too. She began angling the head of her cock to the area of his prostate, and heard the screams degenerate into whimpers. She could sense him approaching a climax, and that drove her to her own.

Afterwards, she released him, and led him by the hand to her bed. There she cuddled him against her breasts, and allowed him to suckle them as she told him how pleased she was so far, but to remember that tomorrow would be a new frontier....

Exhausted, they fell asleep, him in her arms.

12