The Long Weekend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She read his mind. "Yes, missy, you are licking clean both our juices," she said. He heard Cheryl giggle in the background. Of course, she was watching this, just as he had been watching her. It spurred him on to more enthusiasm for his task.

"I promised you dessert," said Mistress. "I hope you enjoy it."

"Yes Mistress," he answered, in between gulps.

Finally, Mistress withdrew the dildo and removed his blindfold.

"Dry me, pet," she said, pointing to her pussy. He obeyed, and when he was done she let him drink from her pussy. When she was done, Mistress got up and released Cheryl from her bonds, and ordered Cheryl into the shower. Mistress came back to him, and put a collar around his neck and attached a leash. She led him on his knees to the bathroom, where they waited for Cheryl to emerge from the shower.

"I'm afraid that Cheryl has to get home soon," said Deborah. "She has to open the store tomorrow morning."

"Yes Mistress," he said, not unhappy with the news.

"Cheryl was a good girl today," observed Mistress. "Do you think you can do as well?"

"Yes, Mistress," he said eagerly.

"I want to reward her with a special sensation," said Mistress. "I want you to dry her body for me."

"Yes Mistress," he said, trying not to sound too eager.

"You will do it as well as if you were drying me," said Mistress. "I want her to feel the same thing I feel when you dry me. Understood?"

"Yes Mistress."

When Cheryl stepped out of the shower, Mistress handed her a towel and said, "This is for your hair." She nodded to him, and he began to dry Cheryl with his tongue, following the exact pattern he had used for Mistress. It was more awkward to do with his hands cuffed behind him, but he assumed Mistress had a reason. Cheryl seemed to enjoy his effort, moaning pleasantly throughout the drying. He felt Mistress' eyes on him, and imagined her smiling, but keeping a sharp watch on his performance for Quality Control. Her instructions had been explicit: He was to do it with the same passion with which he dried his Mistress. How he felt about it meant nothing. He could enjoy it or not. It was Mistress' enjoyment that was paramount. If it aroused Mistress to watch him make Cheryl moan with pleasure...that was the main thing. Cheryl's pleasure was secondary, and important only in the context of Mistress enjoying the show. He realized it was a show. A play performed by two puppets, whose mental strings were firmly in Mistress' grasp, dancing to a choreography that She had scripted in Her head. The power of Mistress' personality was immense. Her gravity kept Cheryl and he captured in an orbit that centered on Her. He was enjoying it. He felt humiliation and arousal together. The emotions were inseparable, and fed off of each other. They spurred him on to make it a challenge to get more and deeper groans from Cheryl. He succeeded in getting her to tremble and put out her hands to lean against the wall for support.

When he finally reached Cheryl's ass, and finished drying the cheeks, Mistress ordered Cheryl to use her hands to spread her cheeks as wide as they would go.

"Rim her," Mistress whispered in his ear. "The deeper your tongue goes in, the more it will please me."

He saw that Cheryl's hole was wider than his own. He wondered briefly if it had been that way naturally, or trained was trained to be wider. Would Mistress be dilating him if she kept him as her slave? He knew the answer was yes, and eagerly wondered what methods she would use to stretch him. He put the tip of his tongue on Cheryl's anal rim, and ran it around the circumference a few times. When he felt her ass push back a little, he slid his tongue into her as far as he could. His facial cheeks were pressed as far into her ass cheeks as he could manage. He wiggled the tip of his tongue a few times, and slowly withdrew to the rim.

"Again," said Mistress, slapping his ass almost playfully. He slid his tongue deep into Cheryl again. He heard Cheryl groan loudly, and he could feel her tremors as he slowly withdrew again. He felt another playful slap, and took that as a signal from Mistress to plunge into Cheryl again. This process was repeated several more times until Cheryl was bent over at the waist, whispering "Thank you, Mistress" repeatedly, like a mantra, until finally Cheryl climaxed.

"Good work, pet," Mistress said to him gently, as she grabbed a handful of his hair and slowly pulled his head back. "I like to reward a good slave. Thank you for helping me reward Cheryl."

"Thank you, Mistress," he said.

"Thank you, Mistress," said Cheryl. "I really enjoyed that."

Deborah smiled. She had both of them exactly in the head space that she wanted them. It was a pity that Cheryl had to work tomorrow. Deborah knew that she could fill another day with fun using them together, pitting them in contests like the enema endurance test. Or she could chain them side-by-side on the bed, both hooded, their middle wrists and ankles bound together by plastic wrap...so they could each feel the other struggling or trembling in pleasure as Deborah moved from one side of the bed to the other to tease or torture or face-sit or fuck each in turn, all day long. She could have kept Cheryl overnight, but the girl was working tomorrow, and needed some rest after this afternoon's and evening's workout. Besides, Deborah admitted to herself, she also was pretty tired and needed rest.

The pleasant image of her two slaves bound together on the bed would have to wait for another day to actualize. But that day will come, Deborah thought. He was really pleasing her, and more importantly, he showed potential for true slavery. He seemed very trainable. He was smart and learned quickly, so far. He obeyed and cooperated, and usually with a positive attitude. He had a soft, feminine side inside him that she could reach, touch, tap into, and pull from the dark depths of his soul and into the light...and enslave. She could tell that it was his kink; but it also seemed to transcend kink. She had noted his "sympathy" climax when she had fisted Cheryl. That had added another level of complexity to the Power Exchange. It had been a delicious moment for her, and she knew it had touched him deeply. That was promising.

Mistress unlocked his cuffs, and told everyone to get dressed in their street clothes. Once they got to the street, he was dispatched to the avenue to fetch a cab while Deborah and Cheryl waited on the top step of the stoop in front of the brownstone where Deborah lived.

He returned with the cab, got out, and opened the door for Cheryl. The two women exchanged a long kiss goodbye. Then Cheryl came down the steps, slipped into the cab, and she was gone.

He turned to look at Mistress. She was smiling wickedly, and slowly crooked her finger to signal him to come. He went.

Back upstairs, Mistress took a shower and was dried by her body slave. She ordered him to attend to his bodily functions, clean up the bathroom, and shower.

He finished his tasks and returned to find Mistress in bed reading a book. She was wearing a silky black nightie. She closed her book, placed it aside, and held up an identical nightie, albeit in a larger size.

"Put this on for me," she said quietly. He slipped the nightie over his head, and adjusted the string straps onto his shoulder. The lace fringe at the bottom of the baby doll outfit grazed the top of his cock agreeably.

She had him kneel next to the bed and she watered him. After he had dried her, she had him stand next to the bed. She ordered him to be still and silent. She grabbed his balls in one hand, and to squeeze them. She watched his eyes carefully as she squeezed tighter, and he fought to keep his hands at his sides and not to scream. She used her other hand to lightly tease his nipple through the silky fabric.

"Pleasure and pain, pet," she said to him. "They go in tandem. They define each other. If I keep you, you will learn to love both."

He nodded.

She refastened the cock cage harness around him, and cuffed his wrists in front of his torso. He was ordered to the foot of the bed. As she swung her legs back onto the mattress, he noticed that she was wearing a leather cuff around her left ankle. She pulled his cuffs toward her left ankle, and fastened a link of the center chain of his cuffs to the O-ring attached to her ankle cuff using a small padlock.

"Think all night about how helpless you are," she said evenly.

He nodded.

"Think about how powerless you are, and how you are at my mercy."

He nodded again.

She smiled, blew out the candles, and lowered her head down on her pillow.

"Sweet dreams, missy," she said, sweetly.