The Long Weekend Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachsf1
beachsf1
181 Followers

Jake stuck his long tongue out and curved it into a jutting spear. Annie reached to her spread crotch and pulled her lips apart to form the pink furrow to receive his joystick. He dove in and lashed her up and down from clit to ass. All lust and no finesse thought Annie. "I love it when you lick me like this but I'm going to help you by putting my legs over the arms of the chair." she gasped.

Jake looked at the dark red swollen lips in front of him, he was like a moth to a flame. He came closer and closer and covered her vagina with his mouth. Then he heard, "You know what to do, take my ankles and lift my legs up and out, you know how you do it." she urged confidently.

Sr. was thrusting his hips forcing his cock into his hand, driving forward as he thought of his wife, Jr.'s mother being driven to orgasm by a young stud. The vision in his mind was of a naked slut wife being wantonly used. He loved it, every stroke of it.

Jake did know what to do. He took her ankles and effortlessly lifted her hips so her pussy was facing straight up and splayed her legs wide, just like Samantha last night. He had Annie practically doing the splits as he bobbed his head up and down thrusting his long wet tongue into her yearning cunt. She had never experienced anything like it - an extraordinarily long soft willing talented tongue, sliding in and out with the tip searching for her g-spot, finding it, and then groping it with its hard point.

"That's it, don't stop, deeper, don't stop, suck it, stab it," she cried out as she reached for the back of his head and held his mouth and tongue between her labia, completely inside her. "It's so intense, its coming, I'm coming, don't stop" she panted as she squeezed her legs and held him firm. She had never squirted so much and Jake and never swallowed so much of a woman's juice as he was being forced to now. He was stunned at the flood of arousal he caused as he felt her toes curl under against his fingers.

Sr. heard the excitement and arousal in Annie and with one final thrust and squeeze he shot his load all over the hotel sheets.

Jake with his face buried in Mrs. Sullivan's cunt was still catching his breath while rubbing his wet face over her smooth thighs when he heard "That was fabulous, that was wonderful." thank you sighed Annie, out loud to both men.

"You were wonderful Annie, that was so good for me as well. I've got to clean up my mess, I'll talk to you later love." Sr. called out through the headset and then rang off.

"Oh Jake, what about you? Did you like that? Let me see you?" Annie entreated but with a look of amusement saw that Jake had cum all over himself and the deck under the chair. "I guess you did like that." she cooed as she slid forward to stand up. In doing so, she brought her wide areolas and long nipples to his face and embraced his head into her chest.

"Don't worry, I am flattered you came while getting me off." she offered in a motherly tone. As she held him tight she could see that he was beginning to get aroused again. She stood up in front of his kneeling position, her wet leaking pussy in front of his face.

"Next time my darling." she offered tantalizingly as she walked naked into the house. "Don't you think you better get back to the work?"

Jr. and Brice looked at Jake returning down to the dock, and almost simultaneously asked, "What took so long? Are your alright?"

"Yes" Jake replied with a grimace, "It must have been something I ate."

Bringing the just the bottom of the bathing suit, a large towel and a bottle of soothing aloe lotion back out onto the deck, Annie found it was either much warmer or she was. Dropping her swimsuit on the deck, she reclined on the towel with her top undone, her bra hanging open and no pants on. With an inward smile, she gently but thoroughly begins to spread the cool cream into to her sore vulva.

beachsf1
beachsf1
181 Followers
12