The Long Weekend Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachsf1
beachsf1
183 Followers

Kathy continues to slide down Annie's body, dragging her nipples over the front of her torso so she is kneeling almost on her chest. She uses her legs and feet to pin Annie's shoulders to the mat, while she bends forward and slowly works her hands over Annie's hips, down the broad stretch of smooth silky skin just above her vulva. She strokes down each thigh once splitting them open before parting them like half shells of an oyster. Taking her two thumbs on either side of Annie's clit she pulls the folds of moist skin away to expose the shiny pink pearl.

Annie is starting to buck and squirm, but Kathy is ready and in control. Now is the time, as she licks her lips to moisten the instruments of delight she is about to use. She moves her mouth close to Annie and runs her lips of Annie's lips, gently up and down and all around. She mouths her nether region ever so gently. Kathy, sensing the heat, flicks Annie's clit delicately and slowly.

Kathy slides her hands out and down between Annie's quivering legs and working her elbows under Annie's knees, rolls her back into a backward somersault position with legs held out to the side and her cunt wide open like a beautiful oyster on the half shell.

Kathy keeps Annie like this for what seems like long agonizing minutes. Like a gourmand, she savors the visual, the tactile, the aroma of the meal she has prepared and is about to consume. She sees two red pink thighs surrounding a white crotch with two fat red lips surrounding a soft pink gushing interior. She sees the smooth skin of the thighs and shaved mons lead to a glistening vulva with rippling lips giving way to folded petals of inner lips circling a creamy dark red center. Leaning forward, she moves her face close to inhale the exquisite bouquet before taking a little taste.

A very small taste, a little lick....'done to perfection' Kathy thinks before diving in with gusto. She sloppily slurps, licks, chews and drinks from offering in front of her. Like someone who has not eaten for days she gorges herself on the delicacies in front of her. She sucks the outer lips with her soft lips, she dips into the creamy dark hole and probes it's insides with her tongue, she sucks violently to swallow the juices.

Kathy licks the length of her vulva and nips at her perineum before rimming her tight spasming rose bud. She senses the flow of arousal as the flood gates open, so she positions her open mouth over Annie's vagina to catch the jets of spray and drink in the sweet nectar that is a gift of completion.

Annie is overcome, she has never been treated like this. Receiving from another woman, the full attention with no reciprocation needed. Her body begins to contort from the pleasure coursing throughout her whole body. She convulses, squeezes her thighs together forcing Kathy's head away from her sated cunt. Annie's toes curl under as she gasps and cries out in a rolling orgasm. Her trapped arms strain at the restraints as she tries to claw at Kathy's legs.

Kathy does not swallow the liquid she has captured and drops Annie's legs and slides off her body to bring her face close to Annie's face. Their lips touch and Kathy forces Annie's mouth open and begins to dribble and trickle in the liquid she had drunk from Annie's cunt.

Annie has never tasted her clear warm cum before and while surprised, opens her mouth to receive the gift. Their tongues flirt with each others as they taste and trade the sample back and forth a few times before swallowing. Kathy looks down and Annie, who roles on her side, puts her head in Kathy's lap, too exhausted to move.

Kathy strokes Annie's cheek, holds and rocks her to her bosom to bring her down slowly from what was the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced.

"Oh my god, that was so intense." came a voice near to them in the darkness. "Do you mind if I join you?" asked the familiar voice of Stella.

Kathy looks at Annie who is lying with her legs splayed open on a soaked mattress cover. Annie nods silently and Kathy confirms it is ok.

With the approval Stella climbs between Annie's legs, and lays her large round silver tongue stud in the center of Annie's cunt. Annie winces with the intrusion and Stella knows how sensitive the feeling must be. Her tongue slowly rubs along the furrow between the inner lips with the stud trying to gain entry into her vagina. Stella is now drinking from the same source.

Annie reaches out and gently pushes Stella's head away. "Nooooooooooo, too sensitive, too much."

Stella, looking disappointed, pulls away saying "I understand," then looking at Kathy asks "How about you, some cream pie for desert?"

"Thanks for the offer Stella, but my partner and I play together and right now she seems to have had enough, so I'll pass." responds Kathy as she continues to cradle a limp Annie in her arms. As she does so her nipple falls to touch Annie's lips. Annie licks and begins to suckle like a contented baby as she is being rocked gently.

beachsf1
beachsf1
183 Followers
12