The Long Weekend Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachsf1
beachsf1
183 Followers

Kathy had not moved from her position at the end of the bench and was treated to an awesome site. She saw Brice reach up and hold Kathy hips to his face as she worked her way down. Annie watched as Kathy withdrew, breathe deep then try again. Annie was mesmerized as Kathy carefully slowly took more and more of this monster. She pushed Brice's legs apart to isolate the rampant cock and make it easier for Kathy. She leaned in closer and closer so that her mouth was next to the Bull's cock. She leaned into Kathy and whispered in her ear. "I know you can do it. I want to see you do it. Do it for me."

Kathy raised her eyes to meet Annie's. She knew she could do it for Annie.

With one last deep breath, Kathy slowly placed her mouth over the gaping slit on the bulging head in front of her. She began a slow steady plunge until the head filled her mouth, entered the back of her throat and down her throat. She didn't stop until her lips met Annie's at the root of the Bull's scrotum. She squeezed little pulses and felt Brice grasp her buttocks. Both women could see his thighs quivering and his knees shaking. Kathy's neck muscles drew his cum of out of him straight into her throat. She held him there as long as she could. It was not long as he groaned deeply.

She slowly withdrew and with awe and amazement Annie watched inch after inch after inch of his long pipe appear. Kathy released him and his glossy saliva coated cock fell with a sloppy thud to his stomach. Kathy swallowed deeply and with her index finger caught a dollop of his silky semen that had ridden his cock to the surface and landed on her upper lip. She put the creamy glob in her mouth before leaning toward Annie to give her a kiss and sharing it with her.

"That was truly amazing." whispered to Annie.

"Yes, it was and sucking Bull's cock wasn't bad either." thought Kathy.

beachsf1
beachsf1
183 Followers
12