The Long Weekend Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachsf1
beachsf1
183 Followers

"Thanks Jake, I appreciate you understanding the situation. Since I'm heading back tonight, and although we are up again next week, it will be a while before your mom or I head over there. Perhaps, if you are up here and we are not, Mrs. Palmer might sponsor you? She might like to host a nineteen year old." Brice responded with a knowing wink to Beth.

"I'd be happy to sponsor such a nice handsome boy. I'd be the envy of the senior set." Beth quickly accepted before continuing.

"I thought since you had a long drive ahead of you that Jake might help me clean up and then I can run him home. You are also going the other way, so it would be much more convenient." Beth suggested, believing it would be an easy sell to Brice.

"Are you sure, it seems like a real inconvenience?" to you. "We don't want to impose, but I would appreciate getting away. Are you okay with this Jake?" Brice asked solicitously of the older woman and his eighteen year old son.

"No I'll stay to help Mrs. Palmer clean up. She said she wanted to show me a few things around the house as well."

Quickly putting two and two together from what he had seen earlier, Brice knew something was up. Knowing full well what would likely happen and delighted that it will be his son who would be satisfying Beth's urges, Brice reluctantly agrees. "Well you better call Jr. and his mom so they won't worry if you are late."

"Make sure you do what she says and don't overstay your welcome." Brice offers with a hug of his son and a kiss on the cheek with a knowing smile to Beth.

Waving good bye from the front door the old lady and her soon to be boy toy watch as Brice heads the jeep out the drive for the long drive home. "I'll see you back at home tomorrow." Brice calls out from the open window.

Waiting until the red tail lights turn the corner at the end of the road, they step back inside with nervous anticipation.

"How serious are you about this nudist thing? To you want to try it? If so, there is no time like the present." Beth offers as she walks back toward the kitchen before stopping at the dining room table. Standing with her back to Jake beside an empty chair, she takes off her dress but leaves the scarf on.

"Don't be scared, it's only the two of us." she chides him as she walks to the kitchen. He looks excitedly at his older wrinkly saggy hostess with only heels, mid-thigh hold ups and an absinthe colored scarf on. To him, she was beautiful.

"Take off your clothes and fold them over the chair, next to mine. It's time for desert." Beth calls out over her shoulder.

"Should I take my shoes and socks off as well?" Jake asks as he holds the chair for balance with one hand.

"I think so. I find it looks dorky if a man keeps his socks on. It's all or nothing." Beth encourages.

Jakes youthful cock has returned to full mast by the time he as removed all his clothes. Joining Mrs. Palmer in the kitchen, he finds it very erotic to be undertaking normal tasks while naked. "I have vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce. Does that sound good?" Beth asks to Jake who is lost in a fog and not paying attention. His eyes and senses are focused on the naked woman standing tantalizingly close to him.

"Maybe you would like to try a bit first." Beth suggested as she uses a small spoon to scoop out a little bit. She rubs the cold spoon around her areola which swells before wrinkling up even more. Mrs. Palmer then inverts the spoon and uses her nipple to extract a creamy white dollop which sits up on her nipple. Hefting the heavy white floppy tit up in the air, she offers Jake, "Lick it off and tell me if you like it?"

"Oh Jake, I've waited a long time for this." were the soft expectant words he heard as he leant over, and bent his head down to suck the ice cream from her breast. He swirled his tongue around the shriveled areola to catch a melting drop. Mrs. Palmer, like Annie was earlier, was stunned at seeing the length of the tongue that was flicking over her excited nipple. Oh my, she fantasized; this could be everything I ever wanted.

"More please." Jake gurgled as if a small school boy.

"Let's go to the table where you can sit down." Beth directed as she picked up the ice cream and chocolate sauce. At the table Beth has Jake sit while she served up a large bowl of the white desert before covering it with a spray of smooth dark chocolate sauce from the squeeze bottle. Bringing it to him, she found he was sitting sideways at the table and she moved in to stand over one his legs while setting it down.

Jake put his arm around her waist and felt her shudder as he pulled her closer. He stuck his big fingers into the white and brown desert and selected a nice large frosty blob which he scooped out. Looking up at her he asked gently, "Hold your breasts together."

Mrs. Palmer reached under her droopy breasts and lifted them up before mashing them together. The large soft valley between them turned into type of boat used for a banana split with two long fat nipples as the cherries. Jake dropped the sizeable glob of desert into the furrow, before sweeping his coated fingers down the length to coat and to tweak the rubbery firm nipples. The cold chocolate and ice cream caused Mrs. Palmer to wince but the silky coating melting on her breasts was so erotic that she almost let go of her trembling breasts. Jake leaned forward and began to lick off the desert with his long snake like tongue. Mrs. Palmer watched as he slid up and down her breasts with the magic tongue sliding deeply into her soft cleavage. She imagined what that long tongue could do to her vulva and how the hard tip would feel sweeping over her clit before exploring inside her vagina. She held her breath as she watched him suckled each upright teat with his strong manly lips.

By the time that he had finished his face was streaked with desert.

"My, you are a messy eater." Mrs. Palmer said. "Are you going to have seconds?"

"I always have seconds." Jake said as he lifted the bowl with one hand while with the other hand he took hold of one of Mrs. Palmer's sticky breasts and squeezed it as you would a tube of toothpaste. The elongated breast in his large hand quickly developed a large swollen deep red pear shape at the end which he used to dip into the bowl of cold ice cream. Mrs. Palmer put her hands on his shoulders as the shock of the freezing temperatures on her swollen nipple caused her to gasp. He held her heaving breast in the cold concoction as he squeezed the squashy udder and forced the nipple deeper into the bowl.

"Harder Jake, squeeze it harder." Mrs. Palmer called out as the arousal shot like lightening from her breast to her brain. Jake squeezed harder as he pulled the breast out and slapped the cold purple teat across his mouth before opening wide and taking as much as he could into his mouth. Sucking as you would the top of a soft ice cream cone, he licked and tongued the hardening mammary paying special attention to long nipple at the end.

Looking up at Mrs. Palmer, he sees she has her eyes closed to deal with the intensity of the exquisite sensation. "More?" he asks.

"More." she urges as he dunks the floppy tit into the bowl. He pushes and swirls the bowl around the breast as he squeezes hard and kneads it like a reluctant cow's udder. He keeps it in the icy mixture until he feels her knees clamp around his leg while her contorted face and straining neck muscles signal she's had enough. Putting the bowl down he uses both hands to massage the blood back into her tingling breast as he sucks the melting concoction off with lasciviously noisy slurps.

He feels her settling down onto his leg and her moist wet pussy lips opening and closing against his thigh. Mrs. Palmer, reaches behind his head and pulls his mouth and face into closer contact with her naked breasts, she holds him as tight as she can.

"Enough, enough, I'm eighty two after all. I'm old lady" Mrs. Palmer says lightly to Jake in a soothing voice, trying to slow down the young boys attack.

"I'm sorry. I got carried away. Did I hurt you?" Jake asked solicitously.

"No, I loved it, it's been so long, ........too long, since I've been so hot and gotten so carried away. But there's no rush. It's only the two of us. We have all night. Can you show me that tongue of yours again?" Mrs. Palmer says as Jake obligingly laps at her nipple before really extending his long tongue to begin licking from her nipple up to her neck and giving her a love bite where her wrinkled neck meets her shoulder.

"Finish your desert then, if you could clean the BBQ, I'll finish in the kitchen, then we can relax. Maybe you could also light the fire pit and we can enjoy the night air."

"I could always drive you back in the morning?"

beachsf1
beachsf1
183 Followers
12