The Long Weekend Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachsf1
beachsf1
181 Followers

"Give me a nineteen and a nine. Mom, your turn......mom." Jr. called out dispersing the cloud of sex that was surrounding the scoring table.

As Annie stepped away from the group, Kathy let the skirt's hem drop. In a daze, Annie searched for her favorite ball, although its karma seems to have faded the last few frames. Bent over the ball return, her breasts rose out of her top like a large wave approaching the beach. They rippled and roiled as the elastic fought to hold them in.

Kathy promptly sat at Danny's knee and reached for the thong. "Oh my, it is wet isn't it?" Kathy purred as she leaned in to Danny and put her face close to his. Bringing the panties up close, she put her nose close to Danny's and together they smelled Annie's most intimate offering. "Intense isn't it. Just like last night." Kathy observed as she took another big inhalation.

Jr. reached the group and took his scoring chair. He watched as his mother tried to bowl without losing her top. The only way was not to run, but throw from an almost stationary position, and hope the best. The best resulted in a two.

Meanwhile, Danny had shifted his mother on his lap to permit his hard cock some room. Kathy feeling the stiff rod on her thigh, opened her legs. With her skirt as short as it was, her red bush was plainly visible and the long coarse hair hid all but the ridged of her extended labia. Taking the thong, she ran it over her own clammy vulva to season it even more.

Danny sat in astonishment as he saw his mother use the fingers on her other hand to open her lips, permitting the gusset of the thong to gain entry to her leaking vagina. She pushed a lot of it inside but left part of the waistband dangling out. Her skirt was so short that the invader hung below the hem and was patently obvious hanging out of her crotch.

Annie made it back to the table with her tops still on, but the fabric had slipped allowing the whole top half of each areola exposed to public view. She reported a one and a two to Danny, who seemed to be lost in fantasy land and had to be told....twice.

Kathy stood up to permit Danny to bowl and went to stand next to her partner. Annie sat down on her chair trying to settle her trembling legs and racing mind.

"It seems to be working doesn't it?" she said.

"It sure does. Where are my mom's panties?" Jr. asked.

"Right here." Kathy offered as she straddled Jr.'s leg and lifted the front of her skirt to display its hiding place. "We can't have only one son having all the fun, can we?"

"Take them out for me, would you?" Kathy urged as she squatted a little to open her thighs wide enough to allow his big hand to access. She balanced herself by putting her hands on his shoulders and the large prominent nipples in his face.

Jr. needed no time to think. He saw, below her red crop of pubic hair, her thick lipped external labia. The hanging swollen protrusions were dark red and as she opened herself even more, the red became light red then pink where her vagina gripped the thong. His cock and his brain were working in tandem as he grasped the limp fabric and pulled slowly. He felt the bunched thong make it way out of her and past her engorged lips. The stimulation caused her large engorged clitoris to emerge from its protective hood. Kathy shuddered and her legs trembled as the withdrawal was like rough fingers on the soft red inside walls of her vagina.

"Taste them. That's your mom and me." Kathy urged, settling her naked crotch on top of his firm thigh.

Pressing the wet gift to his lips, Jr. licked the smooth silk ambrosia and found it was the sweetest nectar the gods could have created.

Danny came back to see Annie watching her son, Jr. take her own thong from Kathy's crotch and put it to his mouth. Coming up beside Annie, Danny looked down to see her large breasts almost totally bare. The heavy mounds were very flushed and the blood seemed to have pooled in her areola which were now dark red.

"Only a six and a seven. I think they won that game." Danny offered somewhat sullenly. "I'm sorry."

"Hooray!!! Yeah!!! Ya Baby!!! came the shouts from his mother and Jr.

"It worked. I knew we could do it." Kathy exclaimed.

To relieve Danny's distress, Kathy admitted, "Danny, you are too good for us. We knew we couldn't beat you, so we had to trick you and all this sexual play was to distract you and Annie and it worked. No more bowling. We don't want to have a winner, or a loser, do we Annie? It's a tie, let's leave it at that." Kathy continued.

The sex play had gone on for quite awhile and everyone had been worked up. A sigh of relief from all the players was heard agreeing to call it quits. Realizing they were in a public place, the ladies brought themselves back to some normalcy by adjusting their clothing.

Danny and Jr. looked on disappointed, not so much as no more wanton display but no more bowling. Looking at each other, they shook hands..."Next time!" they said simultaneously.

"Who gets this?" Jr. asked

"You keep it. I'll get another one for Danny." Annie said with a sly grin. "Kathy, would you hand me my bra."

Making their way back to the rental counter, they each hand the owner their shoes.

"Your red shoes look really good with your red hair." he says to Kathy in a flattering tone as he receives her pair.

"Do they?" Kathy said with a big smile as she raised the hem of her very short skirt to expose her red bush to the man. As they both looked down her body, past her thick red pubic hair, then at the shoes in her hand.

"Yes, I guess they do." Kathy replied to the astonished man.

"Tell you what" the owner offered to Jr. and Danny, "Anytime you bring in these two good looking dates, they bowl for free."

"That's a deal." confirmed Danny and Jr.

Standing at the counter the two couples looked at each other as if to say 'Now what?'

'I don't know about you three, but with the sun, wine and this bowling I'm tired. I'm also extremely horny. I think I would like to call it a night so I can go home and masturbate." Annie replied candidly. "You two sure did a number on us and I need to cum so badly."

beachsf1
beachsf1
181 Followers
12