The Long Weekend Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachsf1
beachsf1
181 Followers

Annie was letting herself be led by the young men and just as she was going to put a stop to it she felt Jr. step up behind her and put his hand on her shoulders. He leaned down and with a small nibble on her neck asked quietly into her ear, "This is so sexy. Is this okay?"

As Jr. had stepped up behind her the two boys had moved their free hands to her front and were competing for access under the bottom of her yellow suit to her sex. Annie leaned her head back to answer him and Jr. was so caught up in the moment that he planted a sloppy erotic kiss on her lips. She responded and her tongue sought his as she fought hopelessly for control. Danny and Jake removed their hands from her chest and each bent over licking and sucking her tender sensitive nipples. Attention to her nipples was always the primary source of initial excitement to Annie and the bombardment of sensation was driving her crazy. She felt Jr. mold his body to her back and felt the bulge in his jeans press against her.

As if they had a will of their own, her hands reached out and touched the boys on either side. She first made contact with their arms but soon found that she could touch their chest. With that reference point established she slid her hands over their nipples then down their smooth stomachs until she reached their belts. She felt them each suck in their breath trying to allow a space at the top of their waistband so she could put her hand in. It was a very awkward angle and when Danny found she was struggling, he quickly, undid his belt and unzipped his fly. Annie's hand found her way under the waist band of his shorts and he let out a huge sigh as she put her fingers around his cock. Jake had been watching with one eye and could not believe how hot, how passionate, how quiet everyone was and how Mrs. Sullivan was going along with it. Not to be outdone he, undid his jeans and guided her hand to his hard cock. It was already slippery with pre-cum and Annie smeared the silky liquid down his cock as lubrication.

With a cock in each hand, Annie now felt the string of the elastic waist band being slid down over her hips. The string up the back was peeled out from between her buttocks and fully exposed her brown rose bud. She felt Darryl's card fall out of the waistband and it cascaded down to land on the patio. She realized it was Jr., who as he stood behind her, watched her being abased by his friends while she lustily began to jerk them off, was pulling down the bottoms

As the supporting string band was pulled lower she felt the gusset being pulled from her vula and now with the suit bottom just above mid-thigh, she realized that she was completely vulnerable. She had passed the point of being able to stop this MMFM orgy. She leaned back against her son and on full display, let her self be used by the boys. Jake's fingers were soon searching her crotch, seeking entry to her inflamed cunt. She was so overcome with excitement and anxiety that she virtually collapsed into Jr.'s arms.

She knew if she knelt down or laid down it would be game over. They would fuck her and she would be forever lost. She knew she had to do what Jr. wanted, but was also worried about what Jr. would think of her and what she would think of herself. Here she was, the responsible adult, in a foursome with three young men, one of which was her son. She was on the verge of letting herself be swept away by the heat of the moment and the immense simulation.

"Jr., I can stand up anymore. I need to sit. It's too much for me." Annie called out for help.

Jr. who was dry humping her back while holding her up, did not hear the words but heard the feeling conveyed in her voice.

"Guys, guys. We gotta stop! My mom needs to stop." he declared while at the same time he continued to try and get himself off. It's hard to slow down a train, but he held his mother close and backup slowly disengaging her from the group.

Embarrassment flooded the mood as everyone realized how far they had taken things. They looked at Mrs. Sullivan, they looked at each other. They looked sheepish. Stutters of apologies began to be uttered as they realized the huge boundary they had crossed.

Anne, put her hand on the arm of her chair and said down, her quivering legs not longer able to hold her. Her trembling arms shook with excitement while the red flush of sexual arousal continued to spread.

"No, it's okay boys, really it is. I want it just as much as you do but Sr. would not be happy, I need time to think about it. You got me so hot and worked up that I could not help myself and let you get too carried away. It was my fault." she apologized in a most maternal way. I can't let you fuck me. I would suck you all off but I am embarrassed to do it in a group. I am so horny now that need to get off just like you do so. Would it be alright, if I masturbated here in front of you and let you jerk off on me?" Annie offered.

The boys, who just moments before rued the original idea of getting her to take her top off because it led to such an unintended exploitation of the situation, regained their sexual energy. They had feared that she would be angry. They thought because of what happened, future episodes would never occur. They thought they would be left with erections waiting for release. Instead, they had been offered a gift. A gift which fifteen minutes earlier never crossed their mind.

"Are you sure mom?" Jr. asked with concern in his voice but feeling that he needed to cum badly.

"Yes, Jr. I want to cum. I need to cum. I want you to cum. Help me to the chaise." Annie panted as she reached for his arm. Jr. helped her up and with her micro-kini bottom still half way down her thigh, they stutter stepped the five paces to the chaise lounge where she sat down. She swiveled around and putting her platform stilettos up on the cushion, pushed her bottoms down and pulled off. She leaned back completely naked on the horizontal cushions and offered herself to the boys.

The gathered around, embarrassed at first with the fact they had their pants down to their ankles and their cocks in their fists. They checked each other out, as they watched Mrs. Sullivan begin to aggressively squeeze her tits and pull at red erect nipples. She did a way better job than any of them had see on DVD's. As she began to undulate on chaise, she slid her right hand down to her crotch and began to diddle herself. Long strokes over the sides of her vulva were matched by long strokes by each of the boys. It was a like the matched drive shafts on the old steam locomotives. Long steady strokes that began to accelerate as the heat built up. Annie soon moved both hands to her pussy as she fingered her labia and frigged her clit. For awhile she watched the boys. Then she watched only her son and thought of his cum inside her. Then she closed her eyes and thought only of herself.

Jake came first and with a long groan, he bent and flexed his knees as his watery translucent cum shot out and landed in long splashes on her chest and stomach. His second load was thicker, creamier and he continued to milk his cock as he saw Jr., who was straddling the end of the chaise watching her pussy, spray his sperm in long ribbons from her knees to her hands on her crotch. Danny held out. Danny waited.

The warm sperm falling and pooling on Annie's body was the tipping point. She groaned and screamed as her body shuddered and her hips began to thrust wildly. That was the signal for Danny. He stepped in and dropped his thick creamy load, which had been building since he had gone down on her that morning, directly onto her nipples. The adolescent goo covered her dark red areola and flowed off her heaving breasts, dripping onto the cushions.

"How fucking hot was that." Jake exclaimed, before realizing it was a crass thing to say. "Sorry, but that was unbelievable. I've never cum so hard." he continued as he saw they each felt the same way but had not voiced it.

"Do you want a towel mom?" Jr. asked solicitously as all three boys, kept their gaze on her and intentionally avoided looking at each other.

'No thank you Jr. I think I just need to be alone now." his mother replied gently as she lay before them covered in their cum.

"Sure mom, sure. I understand." Jr. said tenderly. ""Let's go guys. Let's leave her alone."

The boys completed doing up their pants, finding their shirts and as an ensemble walked meekly to the side path. Jr. at the rear looked back to see his mother, lying in the sun and smearing their amalgam of cum over her body.

She does take good care of her skin he thought.

beachsf1
beachsf1
181 Followers
12