The Long Weekend Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachsf1
beachsf1
183 Followers

"Is it warm the way we like it?" he asked slowly and quietly.

"Of course it is, silly." they said as they stood there, each placing a hand on his shoulder.

Annie was amazed at the interaction and bewildered about the importance placed on serving. "This looks fantastic, why is it so special to you all?"

Charles looked at the two girls and with a knowing smile simply said, "Who wants to tell her?"

Nancy, like a student in school trying to get the teacher's attention spoke up first.

"When mom was alive she always made crème brulee for special occasions. When she started going out at night for bridge lessons, we would stay home with dad. Sometimes with Susanna alone or me alone, things would go a little too far. He might touch us and ask us to touch him. We each had boyfriends but it was different with him. When he asked us to suck his cock, I didn't like the taste but after I did, he always gave me some crème brulee. When he saw I liked it, he used to warm it up, like I did today and bring it into my bedroom. He would have me undress and then dip a few fingers in the crème before touching me or inserting them in me. Then he would slowly lick it out of me. I love the warm feeling of it inside of me and I liked his fingers and his tongue as he ate me out. Sometimes he spread it on his cock and made me lick it off him."

Not to be outdone, Susanna spoke up next, but not before Annie saw their father reach out and put an arm around each girl. As Susanna began to speak, Annie saw his hands make their way between each girl's legs just under their crotch.

"Daddy did he same thing to me. Then one day, Nancy and I were together with dad and we had been kissing his cock and he had been fingering us. We were all hot and bothered. Soon he had put crème brulee in each of us and told us to go down on each other. I can still remember Nancy's smooth soft hairless cunt filled with crème. It was better than any éclair and is still one of my most fond memories. I still love to eat a naked baby smooth cunt." she concluded as she looked directly at Annie.

"Girls, I think it's time, don't you? I don't think Annie will mind." Charles suggested. He did not need to explain further, they began to eagerly undo their slacks and shorts. When they dropped their clothing to the floor, their slim bodies were clad only in their panties and tops.

"Yes, go on, don't stop." he directed after a few moments of silence that the girls used to reminisce.

Nancy went first and removed her panties revealing her full thick bush. Charles looked in wonder at the exposed sex of his daughter that he had not seen in a couple of years. While she continued and took her top off, Susanna who had been staring, turned to look straight at Annie and slowly took off her thong and top as if doing a personal striptease for her.

The girls were trembling with anticipation and excitement as they stepped back closer to their dad as Nancy picked up the story, "After a while daddy began to fuck us. He used to watch us go down on each other, then the two of us would suck him and he would fuck us both but only cum in one. He took turns. He wanted us to eat the other's cream-pie and to make it easier, he used the crème brulee. He would push a few fingers in the one he had fucked and the sweet warm cream would mix with his hot thick cum and then the other one eat it out. By the time mom died, we didn't need the crème brulee anymore, we liked the taste of each other, but it is still our special desert."

Annie could not believe her ears. Here were three almost total strangers talking about years of incest that they still enjoyed as if it were completely normal. No apologies, no embarrassment, if any thing, it was obviously the basis for their relationships. While she contemplated her thoughts she saw the old man extend his hand up and begin to caress his adult daughters' sex. They kept their balance by holding on to his arm as they open their legs to let him have entry. He was slow, deliberate and determined as he worked their labia and felt them up. Charles paid little attention to Annie as he was focused on a rare event in his later years -- both daughters together. He had been having at least once a day sex on the trip with Susanna but it was this that he really needed. It had been years, it had been too long.

He removed his hands and slid his long soft delicate fingers into the crème brulee, he scooped up a large dollop. Annie saw the girls squat slightly to allow him to place the warm cream on their nether regions. Annie watched as they gave themselves to their dad while they closed their eyes to recollect the feelings of such intrusions. She watched as his fingers rubbed it into their vulvas before pushing it inside them. She stared at his fingers penetrating the women and when she looked at their faces, it was if they were young again.

"Bring your desert and sit over here in Susanna's chair where we can you see Annie." Mr. Kent directed with soothing but firm voice." "That's it, Susanna why not give her a hand." Charles says as he withdraws his fingers to lick them clean.

"Over here, Annie. Let me help you." Susanna directed and offered as she arranges the chair to face her father.

Annie slid her dish across the table and made her way the short distance to where Susanna is standing behind the chair. Susanna appeared sexually aroused and Annie could feel her aura attracting her own energy. She felt, she knew, what Susanna wanted.

"That's it, sit there where I can see you. Will you join us?" she asked as she gave the chair a nudge and stepped in closer. Susanna pressed her abdomen against the back of Annie's head as she reached over the seated woman's shoulder and peeled back the open bodice to see Annie's swollen red abused breasts. She looked down at Annie and as she gently guided her hands to soothe the angry areola, she quietly shared "I'm sorry about hurting you. You may have noticed already, but when dad gets excited he gets rough."

Then to cover the secret she had just shared; Susanna carefully grasped the chin of Annie and pulled her head back so she could gaze down into her face. Annie looked up to see lust filling the eyes of Susanna. She felt her lean in just before she saw her face descend and feel two soft lips being dragged tenderly across her own open mouth. Susanna moved her mouth to Annie's ear, and whispered, "Daddy wants you to take your dress off for us. I want you to take if off for me."

Susanna returned her lips to Annie's and felt her lips signal she would. She extended her tongue and sensuously licked Annie's upper lip in thanks. Susanna kept her lips to Annie's as she felt Annie reach down and without being able to see, find the closure, locate the buttons and begin to undo them. Because Annie could not move her upper body, she had to pull her dress up to reach the last one near the hem. Charles watched his older daughter lustily kiss Annie while he began to more aggressively fondle his youngest. Annie saw none of this as she her head was back, her face up and her mouth full of Susanna's tongue.

Annie felt Susanna release her mouth and move around from behind the chair. As she raised her head she felt the sparks of increased stimulation as Susanna dragged her hand down her arm pulling the thin spaghetti straps down as she walked to the font of the chair. Susanna stood in front of Annie with her back to her dad and her sister. "Let me Annie." she said as she reached for the overlapping but undone closure. Like Mosses parting the Red Sea, she peeled back her sun dress to reveal a body glistening with anticipation. Annie's large breasts had settled down on her upper rib cage and the nipples had swung out to the side. Her soft stomach and cute belly button rose in a nice bulge above the white lacy panties. Annie's juices had begun to flow from the tantalizing tongue play and moistened the gusset of her panties. She squeezed her thighs together to control her urges but that had led to the panties bunching in her crotch and forming a visible wet camel toe. She had not had a lot of kissing over the last few days. She had had a lot of sex but not a lot of kissing. She thought of how many hours she had spent with her girlfriends and the sister's at school practicing for this moment.

Susanna's eyes inched slowly down the voluptuous body in front of her. Her eyes stopped when she gazed at the moist panties shielding the pussy she hunted. Since trying to pick her up on Friday, Susanna had thought of nothing else. She had resigned herself to never seeing her dream lover again and had tried to slake her lust by taking care of her dad. She tried to sublimate her bi-sexual feelings but ever since the first time she went down on her sister, she knew her preference.

As she reached in to help Annie get her arms out of the dress, she felt weak and had to grasp Annie's smooth satin thighs to keep herself upright. In doing so she remembered to keep her legs straight. As she bent over she offered her father a view better than of the Grand Canyon. Charles and his daughter Nancy were treated to a swollen red vulva tucked between a semi-flat bum. Susanna's butt cheeks framed her rose bud, visible above her labia, which were framed below by her long untrimmed pubic hair which still had traces of crème brulee caught in its coarse strands. The increased stimulation caused Mr. Kent to pinch his younger daughter's pussy lips harder causing her to grimace.

"That's it baby girl, daddy wants to really feel that cunt of yours. It's been too long. Tell daddy you love it and want more." Mr. Kent demanded.

"Oh daddy, I love when you do that in me. My husband is not nearly as good as you are. Finger fuck me daddy, make me cum!" Nancy responded eagerly as she spread her legs wider allowing him greater access to her sore vagina.

"Susanna, spread you legs so your sister and I can see your pussy. That's it, wider." Mr. Kent directed as his daughter presented herself to her dad.

"Now, get her panties off, I want to see her cunt."

Susanna was only to happy to respond to the last request and while never losing eye contact with Annie, she grasped the waistband of the white lacy panties. "Lift your hips for me."

Annie did as she was told and raised herself off the chair and felt her panties being gently but urgently removed. She felt the soft satiny fabric slide between her bum and the rough outdoor fabric of the chair cushion. She let her buttocks fall onto the rough fabric as Susanna, worked the wet panties down her thighs, over her knees before pushing them down to her ankles. "Lift your foot."

Annie lifted her foot and the panties fell off. She stepped out of the other leg hole and closed her legs in an attempt at some sort of modesty. It didn't work as she was in the midst of a hormonal orgy.

"Back up Susanna, move to your right so I see." Charles demanded as he continued to molest his other daughter. Susanna backed up and put he hands on her knees for balance as she continued to bend over. She wiggled her ass to get his attention, which was still focused on her younger sister. Her father saw the movement and with his free hand began to caress her bum before tracing a finger down her backside and probing her.

Mr. Kent looked to either side at his two daughters' who had willingly offered themselves to him. He was beginning to feel the urge and wished that he had brought another blue pill with him. He was excited but wasn't sure if he could hard again.

"Annie, you have a great body. Doesn't she girls? I can see why my daughter wants you. Every since she was younger I knew she liked pussy better than cock. I remember she loved to go down on Nancy, when her cunt looked hairless like yours, she didn't even really need the crème brulee." Mr. Kent stated categorically as he grimaced trying to work up the testosterone for an erection. He looked at the bald slit of Annie, just peaking above her crotch. He had three pussies in front of him and it was still not enough.

"Show Susanna your cunt, Annie. Show her what she's been wanting."

Annie was completely lost with the situation. The old man, in front of her, was abusing his two daughters and she was allowing it to happen. She was participating in an obscene event. More to the point, she was enjoying it. When she heard his request, she hesitated momentarily but knew she would comply. She slid forward in her chair and let her knees fall out to the side and displayed her red swollen lips that were beginning to turn a darker shade of red.

"Is this what you wanted Susanna." Annie asked as she just sat there letting her naked display torment the older daughter. She found her legs were trembling as she wantonly offered herself.

"Daddy, I want to eat her out. Let me please?" Susanna pleaded with her dad as she started to move toward the seated woman. Feeling no resistance she knelt on the ground between Annie's legs and took a long slow deep breath as she saw the pink vertical slit that was continuing to ooze her juices.

"Oh daddy, this is exactly what I wanted." Susanna exclaimed as she moved her hands along Annie's thighs and her face in closer to her prize. When she got closer, she could smell Annie's arousal and watched the small stream of wetness flow onto the spreading lips. Annie watched the top of her neo-lover's head descend into her crotch. She felt Susanna's tongue probe her vulva to find the aching entry into her. Susanna pressed her search and found the soft velvet entrance she was searching for. Her tongue worked all edges of the hole and soon found it opening wider. She placed her hands close to Annie's hips and used her fingers to pull the distended lips apart. She peered into the red black darkness and put her nostrils in to inhale the tangy bouquet of arousal.

As Susanna bored into the crotch of Annie, Nancy was beginning to shiver from the intrusion of her father's fingers. Her father in the meantime was continuing to rub his crotch urging a response from his member. Nothing seemed to be working.

"Baby girl, time to go to work. Lay on your back and eat your older sister out." He directed more than suggested as he withdrew his fingers and slid his chair back, making room for Nancy to lie under her older sister's twat. Nancy eagerly move to behind her sister and with some maneuvering managed to her face under Susanna. She looked up to see that her sister's spread legs allowed her pink cunt to be right above her mouth. She reached up and held her older sister's hips and raised her head to make contact with a dripping juicy honey pot. She held herself up to eat her sister out but found the strain on her neck was too great. She laid her head on the ground and pulled her sister sex toward her. She felt he sister move her knees further apart and watched her pussy being lowered toward her mouth.

"That's it baby girl, eat your sister's cunt. I need to get hard again so I can fuck you. It's been a long time since I sunk my cock into your honey pot."

Annie looks at the old man who is staring at his two girls. She is feeling the heat from Susanna's tongue and began gentle rhythmic pulsations of her crotch to match the tempo of the intruding tongue. In the father's face she saw that the look of lust set in. His crotch developed the small bulge he had been hoping for and he undid his belt and his fly to touch himself directly. He massaged the small growing penis and never once looked at anything but the tongue of his young daughter buried inside his older daughter.

"That's it baby girl, keep eating. Daddy's ready now, open up." Mr. Kent said as he slid from the chair and knelt between his younger daughter's now spread legs.

"What a cunt you have, what a wet juicy cunt. Does it want daddy's cock?" He coarsely called out as he moved closer and lay against her.

"mmmm,yeeessss." came the muffled reply of woman who had her mouth full of swollen clit.

"Spread you legs baby girl, get your cunt ready to take my cock." he yelled as he pushed her knees apart and thrust his small semi-firm cock into her bushy hole. Annie watched as he balanced himself on his hands similar to a push up posture while he rammed himself into her. She saw that he never took his eyes of his daughter's tongue digging into the pink hole of the woman sitting on her face.

Annie gave into the moment and came with shudder and moan as she held Susanna's head firmly affixed to her erupting pussy. She squeezed and shot a stream of hot liquid cum onto Susanna's lips. Susanna drank in as much as she could but much of it ran down her chin, her neck and her chest before dripping down onto the wood deck. This release along with the aggressive probing of Nancy's tongue caused Susanna to rise on the crest of swell of long awaited orgasm.

Charles saw and heard the commotion in front of him. He saw the stream of female release from Susanna cascade down onto his younger daughter's face. It was the image he needed. He had seen it before and too him it was immaculate. With as big a thrust as he could muster he shoved himself further into his daughter before collapsing on her back.

Weakened but undaunted, he was still the dad. "Susanna, enough of that. Get down here and have my cream-pie." he demanded as he rolled over exhausted onto his back on the deck.

Annie felt abandoned when Susanna quickly retreated to turn around on top of her sister. She watched as Susanna reached between her younger sister's legs to stretch her vagina apart. There felt Nancy contract her muscles and expel a few small drops of runny semen that she was supposed to suck up.

"Watch daddy, I'll eat it all up."

Nancy had forgotten the wonderful feelings of her sister eating their father's cum of her cunt and bounced her hips up and down as she gained the release she had been seeking. After settling down from the sexual rush, the two girls lay next to their father. Their pussies were close to his shoulders as they laid their heads on his thighs and with adoring eyes, kissed and fondled the wilted cock that had sired them.

Annie, felt incidental, she wasn't really needed or wanted. She felt used. Sure she had for the most part been a willing participant, but the three of them were a family and she wasn't

She stood up and except for a small smile from Susanna, picked up her bra, but left her panties behind and made her way to the front door and through the unkept yard to her son's truck with out acknowledgement. She wouldn't be missed, she wouldn't tell Danny about the job opportunity and she wouldn't give them a second thought.

beachsf1
beachsf1
183 Followers
12