The Long Weekend Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachsf1
beachsf1
181 Followers

Kathy lay mesmerized as she watched her son suck the cock of the boy who had just fucked her. How did that happen, she thought to herself? Danny knew what he liked and put himself in his mother's spot as he did to Jr. what she did to him. He lapped at the underside of the hardening cock with his tongue, he traced its lengthening firmness with his lips before he wrapped his boyish lips over the glands. He felt the bulbous head fill up his mouth as he felt the two hands urge him to accept more of his first cock.

Kathy suckled one last time on Jr.'s nipple before sliding down and joining her son on the end of Jr.'s cock. They used their mouths to stimulate his aching cock and took turns sucking the spongy end. Their lips entwined over the cum slit at the end and probed its depth with their tongues.

Jr. kept still and kept his eyes closed. He did not want to admit that he liked the feeling of Danny sucking his cock. He did not want it to end. When he felt Mrs. Palmer's mouth join Danny's he gritted his teeth and tried to stop from cumming.

He was unsuccessful and felt a sparse few spurts erupt from his cockhead onto the pair of waiting lips. It wasn't a lot but it was enough for Kathy and Danny to share.

beachsf1
beachsf1
181 Followers