The Long Weekend Ch. 42

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachsf1
beachsf1
181 Followers

"Sorry. I'm so sorry again. Sorry." Ted said as he frantically tried to direct the subsequent spurts from his cock into mid air while watching Fern frantically rubbing the slippery hot cum over her clit, bringing herself to another orgasm.

Except for the low rpm engine noise, quietness fell over the lake as everyone realized what had just happened. Fern slipped off of Tom and while sitting on her seat, let her hand drag through the water where the sperm was washed away. She brought up a wet hand and wiped Tom's coating off her thighs and vulva while Tom sheepishly tucked his wet limp cock back into this pants. A chastened Ted guiltily moved behind Annie to guide her into the dock. Reaching along her arm, he guided her hand to the long smooth chrome throttle and settled her fingers around it like she would a cock.

"Easy now, take it gently in your hand and ease it forward." Ted directed as he placed his hand over Annie's.

Heading for the close by dock, Ted watched as his wife slid her panties back on, adjusted her skirt and wrestled her big tits back into the tight bra and small white blouse.

beachsf1
beachsf1
181 Followers
12