The Long Weekend Ch. 45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachsf1
beachsf1
181 Followers

She feels the smooth warm and intriguing knob at the end of the pointer continue to slide back and forth along her naked opening, but cannot see that Sister has also begun to run her own fingers over her old thin grey white panties which have begun to soak up her own emissions. Sister who had hiked up skirt as she sat erectly on her hard wooden chair now let her fingers play softly over her swelling vulva. She pressed the worn fabric between the swollen lips, soaking up her copious juices. In doing so, the hollow of her thighs exposed the sparse grey public hair that had grown in since she had last shaved. The wiry wispy hairs were damp, covered with her secretions. Sister Mary Elizabeth brought her fingers to her nose and smiled at the familiar smell that emanated from the ooze on her fingers. She returned her fingers to her sex and slipped the tips of them under the tatty gusset edge of the worn panties and parted her own aching lips. She felt the pang and the urgent need for release as her index finger edged her clit while she fought to listen to Anabell.

'Last time, I am sure last time monsignor was there. I could not see because I had my head down but you know how he wears that exotic citrus spice aftershave. He did not say anything, but I smelled it so I am pretty sure he was there." Anabell continued in her soft muted voice noticing that a strong musky smell had begun to infuse the space.

"Thank you Annabel, but to ensure I fully understand I would like to demonstrate on me, what you just described. I will lie back on my desk so as to make it more realistic. You wouldn't mind that, would you? The more I hear the more I think that you are not at fault but I really need to experience your side of the story." The nun said quietly but with conviction, fostering the idea that perhaps there would be no punishment and as such really no choice but for Anabell to agree.

As Sister Mary Elizabeth stands up, she paused and bit her lip as if puzzled. "Perhaps to be realistic, you should kneel and I will raise my skirt and you can remove my panties before I lay back on my desk?" not so much of question as a direction from the Sister as she stood with her back to her desk opening up a narrow space between her and the wall.

"Anabell, I must confess. I am also afflicted with what you have but less so at my age. I think it would be good for you to actually see what the condition looks like. Now come over her and kneel in front of me. Let me raise my skirt. Do you see my panties? Now feel my panties. See how they are wet. Are yours that wet? That's it now take off my panties. Look at my private parts. Feel my thighs. Feel the wetness between my legs. See and feel how swollen my lips are." Sister Mary Elizabeth quietly directed but with a confidence that ensured no reluctance on the young girls part.

Sister Mary Elizabeth lay back on her desk, fully exposing herself to the kneeling Anabell.

"That's it. Now rest your forehead on my abdomen just below my belly button. Can you detect my bouquet; you know the smell, the one that Sister Rita and the Doctor sought? It is different from your normal day to day smell? Focus on only that." the nun said as she placed her hands on the back of the young girls head. She held her tight.

"Pray for me. Let your lips touch me so the prayers are direct. That's it. A little harder." Sister Mary Elizabeth directed the young girl's mouth with a heighten sense of urgency in her voice.

Unable to control her urges Sister suddenly in husky voice commanded in loud whisper. "Lick me Anabell. Use your tongue. I will guide your head to the right spot. Don't be frightened and don't fight me on this. Just go with it. Now, put your tongue as deep as you can in the opening between my lips. Do it now!"

beachsf1
beachsf1
181 Followers
12