The Long Weekend: Sunday Morning

Story Info
The weekend continues with Harry, Yvonne, Sarah and food!
5.5k words
4.78
14.3k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 02/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All right, this story is not real. NOT REAL! Not to be read by anyone under the age of 18/21 yadda yadda yadda! I'd love to hear some feedback as per usual. Please feel free to leave me a comment in the COMMENT Box at the end of the page. You see those big empty stars too? Maybe bump those up to five full ones? We wouldn't want them to be empty now would we? All alone like that? You're not a monster are you?

Also, please don't post this on any other site without my explicit permission. I've had to bring the hammer down on two thieves right as of writing and don't want to bring it down again. Don't forget to add me on one of the messengers too! I'm on AIM, Skype and YIM under mean.blackjack. Don't be afraid! I love chatting about celebs, story ideas or chatting in general and I like making new friends!

*

Harry turned in his sleep and felt something press against his lower regions. It felt good and he smiled before slowly opening his eyes. His eyes moved down his body and saw both Yvonne and Sarah at his dick licking, sucking and slurping on his dick. He was being taken advantage of! He smiled and let his head fall back against the soft pillow, he groaned in pleasure as a left and a right hand each started stroking, jerking and pulling at his dick and balls.

He lifted his head up to look at the two girls working on him and sighed happily. Yvonne's pretty blue eyes moved to meet his, and she smiled sweetly before wrapping her lips around his dick's head. She closed her lips at just the right pressure around the dick's head, slowly she started to slide her mouth down on his cock. Her tongue moved up and started to cushion the invading dick as it moved into her and stabbed at the back of her throat. She gagged lightly and moved her lips back up off of the cock, her spit started to run down his length and started to collect just above Sarah's hand that was playfully kneading his balls.

The brunette scooted up to the top of the bed and swung her legs over his head. She then slowly slid her hips backwards to sit on Harry's face. The young man lifted his head and, remembering Sarah's advice from earlier in the day, yesterday, Harry started to tease the brown haired woman. His tongue licked at the inside of her thighs before moving to just before the actual pussy's lips. He could hear Sarah's moan of pleasure, making him know that he was doing okay. Slowly, his tongue moved from the outside of her lips to the inside. Remembering Sarah's advice, he started to tease her. Starting off slowly, his tongue moved from the bottom of her lips to the top. He pushed the tip of his tongue in slowly, not really penetrating her but enough to stimulate her and make her roll her hips around on his face.

Yvonne's hand was sliding up and down on his pole as her lips moved to the opposite of her hand. Harry's knob had been lubricated in several liquids over the past twenty four hours and as Yvonne tackled his dick, the Australian actress licked and slurped at it like it was an ice cream on the warmest day. The blonde's saliva was an excellent topping for her as she happily bobbed up and down on his pole. Her hands lightly squeezed his nuts making him groan, even though it was slightly muffled by Sarah's pussy.

Harry had taken to lapping at Sarah's warm pussy seemingly at random. He wasn't attacking it in any particular fashion, just attacking it. His tongue probed around her inner walls, stroking and tasting her inner and most private walls. Sarah grunted, getting hot she started to grind her lower regions against his face, aiming to get herself off as quickly as she could. Harry's tongue slid along her pussy's lips before dipping inside her wet folds. His fingers were stroking the inside of her thighs, like Sarah had taught him. His fingers drew slow, delicate patterns on her tanned flesh as he ate her out. His tongue slipped inside her inner walls and started to taste her. She tasted good and only made him more hungry, Harry slid his tongue deep down to the bottom of her cunt and then delivered a soft yet swift upward stroke taking in all of her wet folds.

Yvonne's tongue slipped up and down on Harry's pole as Sarah rubbed her pussy against his face. Yvonne's hand wrapped around the base of his dick and slowly jerked him up and down as she sucked on his dick's head. Her tongue flicked against the head as she pumped up and down. Sarah moved herself forward and started to join on the oral assault, her tongue moved in a counter clock wise motion to Yvonne's and soon the pre cum started to bubble out of his dick's piss slit. The girls scooped the seed up and shared it between them as Sarah started to buck.

Harry wrapped his hands and arms around Sarah's thighs and pulled her groin closer to his face as he shoved his tongue deep inside her. The tongue broadly flicked inside her and then moved around, stroking her inner walls. He groaned into her cunt as her nails dug into his stomach, sliding his left hand up off of her sultry, slender body and started rubbing against her clit. His mouth came out of her lips and soon latched onto her hard clitoris while his fingers dipped inside her folds. Sliding the digits inside her slick entrance, Harry fingered Sarah while he ate her out. Sarah's body started to buck and she took her mouth off of his dick as her orgasm started to build.

Yvonne's eyes drifted up and watched Sarah's eyes shut in pleasure and she started to breath low expletives under her breath. She wrapped her lips around his dick and swallowed his entire length making the young man moan in glee. The blonde lightly palmed his nuts while her lips wrapped tightly around his dick at the perfect pressure. Lifting her hand up off of the bed, she squeezed and groped the brunette's tits as Sarah cried out and came on Harry's face.

Sarah groaned as she came, rubbing herself against Harry's face she let her warm, girl cum run down into his face. She smiled down at Yvonne's groping, her eyes focusing on the blonde Australian who was sucking Harry's dick. Sarah slowly climbed off of Harry's face and slid down to the bottom of the bed where the blonde was kneeling. Her hand slid down Yvonne's sexy body and was soon rubbing along the blonde's pussy lips.

"Fuck! Yvonne you are so wet!" Sarah said, sliding her finger in and out of the blonde's folds. The blonde smiled and glanced up at Harry who had now lifted his head to look at the girls who were working on him.

"Yvonne, can I fuck you again?" Harry asked, running a hand through his hair. Yvonne stopped sucking and slid her lips off of his shaft. As soon as her lips left his shaft, Sarah pulled Yvonne into a passionate kiss. The sound of their lips smacking against each others filled the room as the two sexy girls kissed. Sarah broke the kiss off and sneakily licked the blonde's lips, scooping up any errant beads of saliva that may have been missed from kissing.

"Get up on the bed and on your back." Sarah whispered in Yvonne's ear making the blonde Australian bite down on her bottom lip and nod her head eagerly. Yvonne climbed up off of the floor of her bedroom and lay down on the bed next to the handsome youth worker. He climbed up onto his knees and walked between her legs, Sarah's arms wrapped around his body and stroked at his flesh. Her fingers slowly slid down to his dick and she lightly jerked it up and down before guiding his dick to Yvonne's pussy.

Yvonne took Harry by the hands and linked her fingers with his, doing so she dragged him down to the bed with her. Her legs soon wrapped around his waist as he pushed himself inside her, they both let out a low groan as Yvonne's inner walls welcomed his dick. She let out a frustrated whine when he bottomed out inside her and then withdrew, Yvonne's eyes were shut so she had no idea that it was in fact Sarah who was playing with him and her.

Sarah's hand lightly jerked Harry's cock, feeling how lubricated it was with both Yvonne's spit and warm girl cum.

Stroking his dick lightly, Sarah rubbed it up against Yvonne's lower lips before letting it slide inside the blonde. Both Harry and Yvonne cried out in bliss before he started to slide in and out of her at a slow, steady rate. Sarah lay on her side, watching Harry fuck Yvonne while watching the blonde's breasts bounce with the thrusting. She leant over and planted a kiss on the blonde, grinning from ear to ear as Yvonne cried out.

Sarah's hands wandered over Yvonne's body, her nails lightly scratching at the blonde's skin. She moved over and attached to Yvonne's tits, her lips sucking and teasing the hard nub making the blonde moan and roll around. Sliding a hand under the writhing blonde, her hand came up and cupped Yvonne's other tit. Squeezing the soft flesh, Sarah grinned from ear to ear as the blonde Australian cried out and came on the invading shaft, aided by Sarah's hand rubbing against the blonde's clit.

Her blonde locks spilt out onto the pillow and her mouth fell open as she came on his large dick. Her body writhed and shook in place before she collapsed to the sheets and she caught her breath back. Her eyes opened and she was surprised by a rapid series of ropes of cum that splattered against her face. She giggled out loud as she listened to Harry's groans of pleasure. She couldn't feel Sarah's hands on her any more so she correctly assumed that she had helped Harry out.

"There's so much!" She giggled out loud as the ropes finally stopped coming at her face. Sarah laughed as well, her fingers coming to Yvonne's face, scooping up the salty seed and cleaning the blonde up. Playfully licking and kissing the blonde's face, Sarah got some into her mouth and opened up the blonde's mouth with her thumb. Yvonne looked up at her and opened her mouth with a sly grin on her face. Sarah opened her mouth and Harry's salty seed dripped down into her waiting friend's open mouth.

Harry's jaw dropped as the girls swapped his seed with their own spit combined. With Yvonne cleaned up and Sarah satisfied as well, Harry's mind started to think on breakfast.

"Is... Er... Is anybody else hungry?" He asked the girls with a laugh. Yvonne giggled and closed her eyes, falling back on the bed and looking up at the ceiling. Sarah laughed and nodded her head, patting the blonde on the shoulder, Yvonne climbed up and swung herself off of the bed. Sarah followed leaving Harry on the rear, not that he minded of course. Both Yvonne and Sarah had slipped into bath robes but with Harry's clothing still in the wash he was left in the nude.

Sarah cast a glance over her shoulder at him, looked him up and down and looked back at the front again with a smile on her face. They made their way down stairs and in to Yvonne's kitchen.

"Why don't you take a seat?" Yvonne said, casting a look over her shoulder at both Sarah and Harry. They nodded and slipped into the chairs, at the large oak table that had seen action a little under twelve hours ago. Harry was about to say something but was distracted by the large double ended dildo lying in the middle of the table. His eyes were instantly drawn to it and he couldn't help but laugh.

Lifting the large fake toy off of the table, he waved it at both of the sexy stars at the breakfast table and observed the slick toy.

"I hope this isn't for my breakfast..." He mused to himself, Sarah giggled covering her mouth with the back of her hand. Taking it from him, she spun the plastic toy around in her hand and sucked on the end where her own juices decorated it. Her eyes opened softly and glanced at the slack jawed youth worker, sucking it clean she then tended to the other side and sucked off Yvonne's juices.

Yvonne smirked and planted three bowls of sugary cereal down in front of the two people already at the table. Yvonne took a seat and sat at the head of the table, Sarah shot her a look and grinned wide around the fake cock. Pulling it from her lips, Sarah planted the dildo back on the table and grabbed hold of the spoon.

As the three horny members of the household tucked into their breakfast, Harry looked at the brunette American and then at the blonde Australian before clearing his throat.

"So... Uh... Not like I'm not loving this but what are we going to do all day? Fuck?" He asked, setting his spoon down on the side of his bowl, half his cereal gone.

Yvonne finished her mouthful of the colourful food and thought on what he had said. Licking her lips in an entirely non sexual way yet Harry always found anything, the internet dubbed 'Strahotski', did sexy. Smiling from ear to ear, she ran a hand through her soft blonde hair and nodded her head with a shrug of her shoulder.

"I guess... Is there anything else you want to do? What can we do to help you out? I'm sure Sarah will want to help right?" She asked, shooting a look at the actress who played Ellie on the NBC show Chuck.

"Right! Anything you want Harry, even if you don't cum at the end of it." Sarah teased him, shooting a playful glance at him.

Harry smiled and nodded his head. While he'd always yearned for a weekend off to do absolutely whatever he pleased, he found that he didn't want to leave the girls or the bed. The bed in particular. Having lost his virginity on Friday night, Harry had wondered as to whether anything would change inside him. He did feel 'different' although purely mental as opposed to physical. He wasn't sure if the fact that he felt so different was the fact that he had been involved in several three ways with the two hottest main cast members on the NBC hit show had anything to do with it but it couldn't have hurt. As Harry tucked into his breakfast, he wondered about what else they could get up to. They'd already done anal, oral and vaginal contact, he had fucked Yvonne in the shower and fucked Sarah up against a door. Where else could they do it? On the stair well?

Sarah could almost sense that he was having an inner monologue and decided to break it by standing up, having finished her breakfast.

"Well... I need to go get something. Be right back?" She asked, pushing the chair away from the table and she dumped the small bowl in the main silver basin where Yvonne's washing up normally reside. She bent down and took Yvonne's face in her hands, pressing her lips against the blonde Sarah moaned passionately into the kiss and slipped her tongue inside Yvonne's mouth. The sordid tongue tango continued for a few moments before she broke off the lip lock and walked over to Harry. Throwing her leg over the chair, Sarah straddled Harry's lips and shoved her tongue into Harry's mouth.

Her soft tongue tracked Harry's and instantly started to stroke and play with it, squeezing it before running it along his tongue's length. His hands moved up to her breasts and he cupped them lightly as she started to grind against him on the chair. Feeling his erection start to swell, Sarah smiled and slowly broke the kiss, a bead of saliva fell from their lips and collapsed down into the valley between their bodies.

Turning her head over her shoulder, Sarah winked at Yvonne as her hand softly ran against his chest. "Keep him warm for me."

Sarah then hoisted herself off of the chair and made her way upstairs so she could change into the green summer dress she had turned up wearing. Yvonne looked over at Harry and licked her lips, she got up from the chair and walked over to the young, handsome youth worker. She wrapped her hand around the base of his shaft and slowly pumped her hand up and down, smiling softly when he moaned. She looked over at her small fridge/refrigerator unit before looking back at him. She grinned and ran her tongue along her teeth, planting a kiss on his lips she let go of him and walked over.

Bending down, Yvonne rummaged through the small appliance and found what she was looking for. She slowly pulled a large blue, round plastic tub of vanilla pudding out of the fridge and placed it on the kitchen table. She shrugged off the white fluffy robe and draped the bathroom apparel over the chair that she had been sitting on.

"We're going to eat pudding because I thought that..." Harry started, but was silenced when Yvonne scooped up some of the pudding and smeared it across the tip of her right breast.

A little more then the areola of her chest was coated with pudding. Harry's mouth started to water as Yvonne kept her eyes locked on his. Bringing her right index finger up, she collected some of the pudding and licked it clean off. Her fingers danced over her tit flesh and she grinned as Harry's jaw opened slightly and his erection surged, begging for attention. With her tit almost clean of the sweet dessert, Yvonne scooped up another globule of it and covered her left tit in it.

"Your turn handsome." Yvonne said, eyeing up the horny youth worker with a big smile on her face.

He held her and beautiful left breast in his hands and began slowly licking the vanilla pudding off of it. Carefully, he took long, slow licks making sure to savour the taste and sensation of being on her breast. Yvonne started to moan as he finished cleaning off her breast with a long suck of her hardening nipple. Yvonne took some more pudding from the bowl and covered her right breast again this time. He savoured the new tit, licking all of the pudding off of it. Yvonne began to moan a little louder as he licked and sucked on her chest, as he sucked, Harry could see her neatly shaved pussy was getting more and more damp as he worked on her.

"Lie down on the table Harry." Yvonne told her, her voice a sexy whisper as she spoke to him. Complying, Harry hoisted himself up onto the table and leant back so he could see exactly what Yvonne was going to do next. Yvonne grabbed her hand with some more pudding then grabbed his stiff cock in her hand. With the pudding coating the inside of her hand, she slowly pumped up and down on his pole making sure that all of his length was coated in the creamy substance.

"Oooohhh fuck... Fuck, that's good. Oh yeah..." Harry groaned, looking down at the sexy actress who was jerking him off with the food.

"Yeah... Yeah, that does look good." Yvonne agreed, the whole time she was still stroking his pudding covered cock with slow, gentle pumps.

Yvonne stood up, keeping her soft, sexy green eyes locked on his. She licked the pudding off the palm of her hand, her eyes closed with a sexy wink before she extended her tongue, showing it off to him before swallowing it. Sucking her thumb dry, like she was sucking on his cock, her tongue spun around the pad of her thumb before she swallowed all of it whole. She did the same to each finger, slowly sucking the pudding off of them, eager to please him.

She had a little bit of pudding left on her fingers before rubbing the very small remainder of the pudding against his chest before she licked it all off. Yvonne lowered her head down and began to lick the remaining pudding off of his cock. The blonde Australian took long, slow licks up and down his cock, taking the pudding in her mouth. Despite this being the third or fourth time Yvonne's mouth had been on his cock, he still squirmed a little in the spot as the intense feeling of a woman's mouth on his cock shot up through his body.

"Ohh fuck Yvonne... Fuck!" Harry moaned, his hands ran through her long blonde hair as she licked and sucked on his cock.

Yvonne continued to lick up and down until all of the pudding was off of his cock. By the time she was satisfied with the job she had done, Harry's dick was rock hard, throbbing and was begging for more action. Yvonne slowly moved her mouth down, taking all of his large length into her warm, wet mouth. She wrapped her lips tightly around it before she started to slowly move her head up, completely sucking any remaining pudding off of his cock. Yvonne stood up and smacked her lips, making a show of how much she enjoyed the 'meal' she had just eaten up. Her hand wrapped around the base of his cock and she slowly jerked him up and down as she kissed him. Harry's hands moved to her face and pulled her closer to him. Their tongues mingled as he grabbed and groped at her soft chest, his fingers and thumbs paid careful attention to her nipples.

12