The Long Wet Kiss Ch. 01

Story Info
My love affair with an older woman.
1.4k words
4.3
70.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This is part one and I will get around to writing part two at some point. Writing this has sparked wonderful memories of Gloria. I would give anything to have an older lover like her once again. Hope you enjoy.]

*

I've never shared this story with anyone, yet I have always wanted to do so. Writing this makes me think of all of the great memories that Gloria and I had together. We were sexual partners at first and later lovers for a total of three years.

What's different about this relationship? I was 51 at the time and Gloria was 78. I have been with many women and my relationship with Gloria was the hottest, sexiest and most fulfilling of any. Here's our story.

I have a popcorn kernel to thank for our love.

That popcorn kernel was hiding in a bowl of popcorn as I watched a rented movie one Saturday night. I bit down, broke a molar and was in agony that night and all-day Sunday. I showed up at my dentist's office first-thing Monday morning, hoping he'd be able to see me. He could, but I'd have to hang around the waiting room a bit to fit in between appointments. The aspirin had killed much of the pain, so I settled in with the months-old magazines that seem to populate every medical office.

After waiting about a half-hour, the outside door opened and a woman walked in. She looked about 65 -- my best guess -- and she carried herself with grace. She wore a white silk blouse (I could see her bra underneath) and a charcoal skirt with black stockings. Her hair was white and her skin, although heavily wrinkled, was healthy.

She sat directly across from me, smiled and grabbed a magazine. I began to look at her legs -- living through a fantasy I had nurtured for about 20 years. I never wanted to have sex with my mother. But I did wanted to with my mother-in-law and with any older woman. The fellow dental patient folded her legs and I could see far up her skirt. She didn't adjust it. I couldn't keep my eyes off the darkness between her legs.

After staring for what probably was too long a time I glanced up and she was looking directly at me. I must have turned the brightest red possible. She looked at me, smiled and said: "Young man, do not blush like that. You have paid me the highest compliment a woman can get. And a woman in her late 70s like me considers it an even greater compliment."

What shocked me the most? That she turned an embarrassing moment into something nice with her kindness? That she was about 10 years older than I had guessed. Or that I realized she had orchestrated the whole thing by giving me a look up her skirt.

We chatted a bit. I was divorced. Her husband had died five years before. We both didn't do much. "So much alike," she noted with a smile. A smile that I was beginning to like more and more.

"This is totally off the wall, but would you go to dinner with me sometime?" I asked.

"Not sometime," she said.

My heart sank. I was being rejected.

"Tonight," she added with a smirk.

***

Dinner was wonderful. There were no gaps in the conversation. We were like young lovers out on a date. It was a warm evening with a cool breeze blowing as we left the restaurant. Across the street from the parking lot, there was a public park. "Let's walk some of that dinner off," Gloria suggested.

We cross the street and walked up a semi-dark path, lit only by underpowered street lamps. As we walked into the park, Gloria took my hand and we walked along talking, holding hands like love-struck teens. We said under a tree on a park bench and I put my arm around her. She rested her head on my shoulder and I could feel my cock harden immediately. "Thank God for the dark," I thought.

Gloria was not shy.

She put her hand behind my head, pulled her face to mine and kissed me lightly on the lips. I was making out with a woman 26 years older than me. I was stunned but her kiss, but not as stunned as when she slipped a very wet, warm tongue into my mouth. We tongue wrestled in that park, holding each other.

Gloria was not a skinny woman. She wasn't fat or even plump, either. She was solid and with that came a nice-sized set of breasts. Her boldness emboldened me and I slid my hand over her breast and gently rubbed the area of her nipple. Despite her blouse and her bra, she must have felt it because she moaned into my mouth.

"Please, slip it out and suck my nipple," she requested. "It's been so long and my nipple is so hard waiting for your warm mouth around it." We were well under a tree on a bench. The path was lighted but it was dark where we sat. I undid her buttons, unsnapped her bra and freed her right breast. It was enormous and her nipple was even larger. I gently licked it with my tongue, detecting a tangy, salty taste to it. I rolled my tongue around it and then took it into my mouth.

"Oh, baby, suck hard on that nipple. It's making my pussy so wet," she said.

I followed her wishes and sucked and sucked. She told me to stop and she stood, kicking off her shoes and peeling off her pantyhose and underpants. Then she lowered her skirt again. "You should be doing something with your fingers while you use your mouth on my breast," she said.

Of course, she did not need to ask again. As I sucked, I worked my hand under her skirt and she parted her legs. Her pussy was hairy and I worked my way through the nest to her large labia. I gently slid my finger between those lips and she pushed at the same time. Her pussy was slippery, warm and wet. I gently massaged it as I sucked her breasts. Her moaning now did not stop.

I removed my finger and my mouth, looking at her. She had a question on her face -- why did I stop. I moved my soaking fingers to my lips and licked her pussy juices from them. She smiled.

"Why not get that directly without using your fingers?" she asked with a laugh.

We got up and went over to the soft grass behind some bushes. She lifted her skirt and I laid between her legs.

"Sweetheart, I must warn you. I masturbate quite a lot and I've gotten to the age where I don't have a great deal of bladder control. The harder I cum the more I squirt. I'll warn you when I am about to have my orgasm so you can get out of the way," she said.

What she didn't realize was that watersports did not repulse me. Quite the opposite. My ex-wife and I had started experimenting and that kink became a regular part of our routine, although not all of the time.

I used my fingertips to part her pussy lips and dabbed my tongue at her swollen clitoris. Her thighs were wrinkled -- she was 78 after all -- and her pussy was not firm. But her clit was as large as the end of my thumb. My ex-wife's was almost non-existent. This one was like a small cock. I suckled her clit, while at the same time running my fingers into her dripping pussy.

I swapped my tactic and began rubbing her nub with my fingers and pushing my tongue deep into her vagina. The lubrication fluid flowed down my tongue and into my mouth. It tasted wonderful and I swallowed every drop.

By this time, Gloria was bucking her hips, rubbing her nipples and moaning lowly. Suddenly her hands held the back of my head as she made gasping sounds. And she had a glorious orgasm with a shudder. As she came, a steady stream poured from her and into my mouth. From that moment, I knew that I had found someone to cherish and spoil, someone whose pleasure was more important than my own, someone to savor every moment with.

To be continued...