The Look

Story Info
Bill looks at a woman in the Waiting Room.
843 words
3.97
38.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of the people in this story are over 18. This story is fictional and is not based on a real life experience. However...

*

Bill sat alone in the Doctor's Office waiting for his name to be called. His head had been aching for the past few days. What began as a dull ache seemed now to be a sharp pain on the right side of his brain. The sharper the pain, it seemed the hornier he became. It was a strange sensation that had crept across his body depriving his sleep and controlling his thoughts.

Now, as he sat there, his head began to throb and his dick began to stiffen. He felt as if he was ready to fuck the first thing that crossed his path.

He looked across the room. There were several others waiting to see the same Doctor. This would take a while, it seemed. The old man to his left was engrossed in a Hemingway novel. The two middle-aged women to his right were rattling on about their children and about their over weight husbands.

Across the room sat a young woman texting on her cell phone. She had pouty lips and a cute upturned nose. She wore a tight white shirt with a black vest loosely covering. Her skirt was black covering her tanned legs down to her knees. Her breasts were what caught his eyes. They had to be a pair of perfect 38's. His dick grew even harder.

She glanced his way and caught his eye. His head felt a severe twitch of pain as his eyes made contact with hers. He did not look away. It felt strange as he looked at her. It felt as if he was connected to her body through the look. He stared into her eyes. He imagined touching her tits and sucking on her nipples. She continued to look back at him. She squirmed in her chair. She no longer was texting.

She put her hands on the arms of the chair dropping the phone to the floor. She squeezed tightly. No one seemed to notice or care. He looked deeper into her eyes. He imagined his tongue diving into her mouth kissing her deeply as his hands caressed her body, her tits, her ass. She began to run her tongue over her lips. She could taste him, it seemed.

His head was now aching sharply. His shaft was throbbing. His eyes were frozen on this woman that he did not even know her name. He imagined his tongue running down her neck. Down her breasts. Down her stomach. Finding her wet juices. She was soaked. She was wanting to be fucked hard and fast. He imagined his tongue running up and down her pussy lips. Her bottom began to grind hard into her chair. She began breathing deeply. She was fighting to hold back her moans. She could not break away from his look.

The two ladies to his right stopped their talking and looked across at this seemingly slut lady grinding her ass into her chair. They both were speechless.

The old man to his left closed his Hemingway and placed it on his lap. The old man watched.

Bill continued to look. He imagined he had stripped her naked and had bent her over the chair. He drove his rod into her wetness and pounded her over and over. Each thrust drove deeper making her body burn with a lustful fire. She was now openly moaning, not caring who heard. She could not control it. Her legs were wide open. Her skirt had made its way up to her ass as her ass bounced on her chair. He fucked hard and fast. Her ass was bucking. Her hands were tight on the chair.

Finally, he imagined that he came deep in her hot cunt. Filling her with his seed. She gasped. She bit her lip as a loud moan escaped her lips. Her body quivered. Finally, he was done.

He looked away. The lady realized that she had just had the best orgasm of her life in a public waiting room at her family Doctor. He panties were soaked. Her mind was blurred. She noticed the look of the two ladies who could not believe what they had just witnessed. She reached down and pulled her skirt back down. She picked her phone up and placed it in her purse. She stood up and walked out of the waiting room not looking back.

The old man to his left also stood up. He made his way quickly out the door as he kept his Hemingway book covering his crotch.

The Nurse came out the door. "Mr. Brown, the Doctor will see you now."

Mr. Brown stood up. "I'm sorry, Nurse, but my head seems to have stop hurting for some reason." He smiled.

He turned to walk out the door. As he did, he turned to look at the two ladies who still had their mouth opens. He looked at them both.