The Loser Ch. 01

Story Info
A born loser discovers the key to the mind.
3.8k words
4.54
180.5k
47

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 05/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack Merrick had been born a true loser.

As a child he had a propensity for injury in the safest areas and could never keep a friend longer than a month. As he grew up, his problems grew worse. He acquired a small stutter and a type of lankiness that lends itself to clumsiness. Furthermore, he attracted bullies like magnets attract iron and thus even his average looks became quickly hid by cuts and bruises. His unwillingness and inability to fight back seemed to only increase the poundings.

As a student he had only slightly better luck. He was bright, brighter even than most of his teachers, but he always seemed to suffer from bizarre twists of fate. His tests would constantly be lost by his stricter teachers and he was one of the few students in the world that had to take special precautions NOT to have his homework eaten by dogs.

With the girls, Jack had not even tried. He knew deep in his heart that no matter how romantic or perfect he was, something would backfire to make it a traumatic event and Jack already had more than his share of those. So while the rest of his high school had their mating rituals and triumphs, Jack kept his head down and stayed out of their way.

And so the fates toyed with Jack’s life for 18 years as Jack sunk deeper into himself. Then all of a sudden, Jack’s luck finally showed up.

It was on his 18th birthday. No one had congratulated him, no one had even remembered, but Jack had grown used to this. Jack in fact had grown too used to it as he climbed to the top of his high school’s gym.

It had been after school when most everybody had already gone home. He hadn’t meant to jump; in fact he had become far too jaded in his life to even consider suicide. He had in all honesty come up to enjoy the view of the horizon and the feel of the wind on his face. However, with his luck being as one-sided as it was, he should have known better than to push it.

Why there had been a coil of wire on the roof, Jack never knew, but he had still tripped on it that fateful day. The plunge had been short and sudden and his life didn’t even bother flashing before his eyes. When he hit the ground face first the world went dark and that was it.

He woke up an hour later. He had failed even to die. Clutching his head, he swore with words that he had not even known that he knew. Yet through the pain he felt…different. Jack didn’t know what it was, relief at surviving the fall, perhaps, or maybe a brief feeling of immortality? He looked at his hands and they seemed more real as if they hadn’t been real before.

Jack hadn’t realized it then, but what he had just experienced was a karmic snap. This is when someone who has had nothing but the worst karma for a long time suddenly gets the other extreme in one big blow. What this meant, Jack was about to slowly discover.

Jack first noticed his change of fortune when he examined himself after the fall. Though he ached all over and had a migraine that would kill a bull, he had no serious injuries. He had survived the fall relatively unscathed and unmarked. Breathing a sigh of relief, he had walked home alone and listened to the robins in the trees. Had he been less shocked by his brush with death, he may have noticed that he knew exactly what they were singing about.

The next day, his headache had dulled to a mild roar. It was as if his brain was slowly throbbing to some strange frequency and pitch. It was uncomfortable, but not enough for him to try and weasel out a sick day. So he popped an aspirin and headed off to school where he began his first lesson in his new luck.

It was in his first class of the day, calculus. The teacher was droning about some mathematical concept that Jack highly suspected he would never so much as glimpse at in his later life and so he let his attention wander. His eyes began scanning the classroom and he briefly caught the eyes of Christi Baker gazing absent-mindedly at the window behind him.

Christi Baker was a cheerleader, and as such had developed a very shallow and bitchy attitude toward most of the school. She had the type of blonde-hair that actually affected I.Q. and it fell just past her shoulders in just the way to truly drape. Down lower, as Jack had often noticed, she wore a tight miniskirt with long toned legs that were kept so silky smooth that they actually gleamed. Up above she wore a tank top that not only accentuated, but also mostly revealed her large d-cup breasts. Jack had the traditional adolescent fantasies about her and had derived much voyeuristic pleasure from watching her fidget and shift her weight. He knew deep inside that such a woman was so far out of his reach that it wasn’t funny, but it made him feel good to dream.

He had gotten lost in his thoughts and thus didn’t notice that she had noticed him. “Ugh, that loser is staring at me,” he heard her say. He looked around embarrassedly to see if anyone was going to turn and laugh at his brief voyeurism. No one seemed to hear it though.

“I lucked out,” he thought guiltily as he took another glance at Christi. She was staring out the window again in her usual daze.

“I wonder if I have time for a pedicure before cheer practice today,” he heard her muse. Except this time, watching her, he realized that she hadn’t said anything.

“Telepathy,” he thought cynically. “No way. No possible way. I can’t be hearing her thoughts, it’s not possible.”

All of this he thought and knew deep down in his soul. He knew that in reality one could not see into people’s minds, that such powers were myths and fantasies. However, since Jack had spent most of his life trying to forget reality this knowledge was only so much water under the bridge.

Nervously glancing around the room he tried to see into the minds of those in the room. Most were daydreaming or thinking about trivial matters. A couple thoughts had surprised him though. Sayoko, a shy Asian girl who dressed ultra-conservative with a cross every day, had been recollecting the hot night she had had with her boyfriend the night before when Jack had tuned in on her. He lingered a bit, but left before his arousal from his psychic voyeurism became “noticeable.”

Eventually though, he returned to his original subject, Christi, and delved deeper into her mind. He could nearly see the realms of her mind as he explored. He knew where the memories were and accessed one out of random. It had been of a blowjob she had given to her boyfriend, Curtis Miller, the school’s all-star quarterback and all-around asshole, underneath the stadium’s bleachers. Jack remembered with pain all the black eyes that Curtis had given him over the years and an evil thought crossed his mind.


He tried to shake the thought from his mind, but another memory caught his attention. It was one of him being thrown by Curtis down the stadium’s steps. Except this time, he was seeing it from Christi’s eyes and feeling her joy as she laughed at the sight of Jack bouncing down like a human ball. The evil thought caught hold. Jack decided to try an experiment.

He continued his tour of Christi’s brain, noticing for the first time how much empty space there was in a human brain. Jokes about airheads danced in his head as he found what he was looking for. He smiled as he glanced at the nerves and hormones that ran the animal brain and reflexes. His smile began to pulsate with megalomania when he found the cerebral cortex. Cracking his metaphorical knuckles, he went to work.

He had so far only accessed the brain, he had not yet begun to affect changes, drive thoughts and actions, but he could see how it could work. It made sense in ways that much of life hadn’t. It made sense perhaps because he had been forced to spend so many lonely years exploring the workings of his own mind. He created a feeling of itchiness in Christi’s left ear and watched as she absent-mindedly began to scratch. That she hadn’t turned around first was a good sign and he decided to move on to greater control.

He tugged on her libido and made her feel instantly horny and wet. He also made her body report that her chest was getting too hot. He watched with wry interest as Christi began to loll in her seat and started fidgeting very fast. Her ass was gyrating in her chair as her pussy began to send pleasurable information to her brain. Meanwhile up above, her hands were busy trying to get more air under her tight top without exposing her breasts.

Getting excited by the sight, he began to send repeated nerve pulses to her clitoris, stimulating her rhythmically in a type of remote masturbation. Christi was biting her lip as she tried to disguise her arousal at this action with all the willpower she did not have, Sweat began to make her top slightly transparent and Jack got a glimpse of her braless nipples poking through the fabric. Jack weighed the idea of embarrassing her in front of the class by taking her to completion when the evil part of his mind voiced itself again.

“You could have a good time you know,” Evil Jack said in his head.

“But it would be wrong,” Jack thought as he continued his remote stroking of Christi’s clit.

“And this is,” asked Evil Jack in an admonishing voice.

Jack broke down. “True,” he sighed and allowed Evil Jack to make his plans.

“I say you make her recreate that memory.”

“I’m not pushing her down a flight of stairs.”

“Not that one you stupid moron,” Evil Jack admonished, “I’m talking about the hummer.”

Jack thought about it for a moment. The whole erotic exchange had turned him on immensely and the thought of getting a bit of revenge on Curtis and Christi tempted him greatly…He stopped stroking Christi’s clitoris and began to hone his power into an overall control of conscious thought and emotion. Christi whinnied pathetically as her pleasure was stopped just when she was getting so close to orgasm.

Jack told her to go to the stadium. It was not a real order, merely a series of emotions and thought processes that told her that she really wanted to get out of the class and head to the stadium right now, but it worked just the same. The best part was that because it was Christi’s idea, it didn’t spark any resistance or rebellion in the rest of the brain.

Christi walked out of the classroom without a word without many noticing. A geeky kid sitting next to her who had her soft moans giggled a little, but overall no one cared. Jack waited a minute and then discreetly exited the class himself. No one noticed him leave.

He found Christi on the steps of the stadium, enjoying the feel of a cool breeze.

“Hello,” he said as he stepped silently beside her. “Nice weather we’re having, isn’t it?”

She looked at him in fear and disgust. “Ewww, what are you doing here freak?”

Jack’s eyes flared a second. He would get her back for that comment soon. He decided to test a theory and asked, “Wanted to get some fresh air. Why’d you come out?”

“I wanted to,” she replied testily, not even considering the reasons for her exit. “Now go away, f-“

She stopped in mid-sentence as Jack told her mind that she didn’t dislike him and in fact enjoyed his company. He watched the bitchy fire leave her eyes as years of high school prejudice were rewritten in a blink of the eye. “I’m sorry, Jack,” she apologized sincerely, “I don’t know what came over me.”

Jack suppressed a snicker and put an arm around her shoulder. “It’s ok, you’ve probably just been having a bad day. It must be stressful being a cheerleader,” he said playing the role of a good friend. A role that he had never had a hope in hell of holding in his life.

He told her body to become horny again and told her mind to attribute the sudden feeling to him. At the same time, he pulled Christi close in a comforting gesture. He felt her shudder under the combined effect and swore that he also heard her moan underneath her breath. “Oh, if it had only been this easy before,” he internally despaired.

“Are you okay,” he asked her as he sent a small jolt to her clitoris. “You’re shaking and jumping all over the place.”

“I…” she began as Jack pulled the memory of the bleacher blowjob to the forefront of her memory and began to superimpose his form in the place of Curtis. He saw the flash of lust in Christi’s eyes as she began to turn the memory into an idea. “Like shooting fish in a barrel,” said Evil Jack from behind Jack’s eyes.

Jack began to resume the stream of nerve signals to her clitoris as she trembled in her arms. He also resumed the warning of heat signal from her chest and intensified it to an unbearable level.

“Fuck this,” she cried as she removed her top in one fell swoop, throwing the soggy tube top down the stairs. Her breasts bounced out straining and free into the wind. They were the most perfect melons that Jack had seen in his life. True, they were the first ones that he’d seen in person for quite some time, but they were marvelous anyway. They had the youthful perk, and only had the faint droop of gravity. Sticking out of them like pins were two very erect nipples. Jack wanted to suck one of them instantly, but kept his head.

Jack faked surprise at this development and was about to say the clichéd lines that he had seen in his dad’s special videos, when she turned to him and silenced him. “C’mon under the bleachers, Jack.” Surprised by the forwardness and familiarity he had breed in her, he didn’t say a word as she dragged him underneath the bleachers to the spot he had seen in her memory.

“Christi,” he had begun in genuine surprise when he had arrived.

“Shhh, Jack. It’s ok, I can tell you want me and well…” she flashed him a sly grin. Jack wondered what she was talking about at first and then looked down. There was a straining tent in the front of his shorts and he involuntarily blushed.

“I can take care of that for you if you want,” she whispered into his ears as she began to rub Jack’s crotch through the shorts. Jack realized that he had lost control of the situation, but really didn’t care. He took a quick glance at her ass and saw her hips gyrating in time to the strokes. Obviously his remote masturbation had been an aid in speeding up the whole game.

He gave in and grabbed one of her giant melons in his hand, rolling her nipple between his thumb and forefinger and briefly intensified the pulse to her clit. She moaned in pleasure to the experience and Jack continued his exploration. He tweaked her breasts, rubbed them and once or twice, gave them a twist all the while varying the intensity on the pulse to her clit. While she was able to remain silent in class, she began to moan lowly under the bleachers. He felt her hand on his head, pushing him to eye-level with the beauties.

He watched them for a second and then hungrily began to suck on a nipple while tweaking the other breast. He understood the fundamentals of the exercise and went to work like a hungry dog. His tongue flashed around the nipple, circling the areole and constantly brushing the tip. He began to add small pulses to the nerve centers around the breasts so that they truly buzzed with electricity. She began to moan louder now and her head was practically hitting him to go lower.

He went along and pushed her miniskirt up her waist. He was granted with a beautiful sight of her unshaven pussy. “No panties, naughty,” he’d admonished playfully as he drank in his first look at a real woman’s pussy. He could feel her blushing as he said this and hungrily he began to sample her nether realms. He ran his lips gingerly over and around her labia, all the while increasing the intensity of the pulses to her clit. Christi, mad with lust, began to knead her breasts in her hand and shakily begged him to do it.

Jack was tempted to make her explain what “it” meant, but his desire to sample a cheerleader’s sweet nectar overrode the idea of this as a game. He dived in, sucking greedily at her clit and thrusting his tongue through her folds into the depths of her pussy. By accident, he began tonguing her g-spot and Christi nearly collapsed on top of him. Giggling inside, he continued his assault on her pussy, his eagerness and powers making up for his lack of experience.

“Ooooh, I’m so close,” she moaned after little more than a minute or two and taking the words to heart, Jack proceeded to relentlessly tongue her g-spot. As he did this he raised the intensity and frequency of his mental attack on her clit as well as cause her breasts to buzz like giant vibrators.

She came in an explosion, screaming out under the stands like a banshee. Jack greedily lapped at the juices that began flowing into his mouth, relishing in the strange and sweet taste. She relaxed in a sigh as Jack licked his lips clean. It had been his first taste of a woman’s sex, but he knew definitely that it would not be his last.

He stood up, ceasing the mental teasing of her clit and breasts. Her face was flushed with the euphoria of orgasm. “That was good,” she said softly as she came back to reality. “And now to return the favor.”

Jack felt a hand pull down his shorts and Christi quickly sunk to her knees. She stroked his cock a couple of times through the material of his underpants and then proceeded to bring them down to join the shorts. Jack’s cock stood at full attention in front of her. It wasn’t an impressive cock. It was an average six inches, and was no thicker than average. However, Jack had never felt self-conscious about its normalcy and with a head cheerleader inches from it, he wasn’t going to start now.

She held it briefly and stroked it in her hand in a sort of languid relaxed motion. It felt better than his and he looked down into her face. He almost ejaculated there as he saw her looking right up at him with those hungry and wry eyes. He controlled himself and willed himself to hold on long enough to enjoy the real experience.

After a few strokes, she began to run her tongue along the shaft, teasing it and all the while glancing up at Jack. The effect was glorious to Jack and he had abandoned any attempt to stimulate nerves in order to focus on resisting the urge to spend his seed over her face.

This act became more difficult as she began to slide him into her mouth, taking him deep. He felt her tonguing around him as she traveled to the hilt. When she reached it, she paused letting him feel the wetness and Jack nearly came. Then she began to work her way back down the shaft, circling her tongue around the base as well as she could. When she reached the tip, she circled the tip once with her tongue and began the process again, only faster. He held out about 8 more cycles before his resistance gave out.

He thrust briefly out of her mouth, letting some cum hit her upper lip before she could swallow him up again. He let out a couple more spurts and she dutifully swallowed them with an apparent expertise. After he was spent and she had sucked out all she could, she released his half-hard cock out with a plop.

She stood up as he regained his composure and wiped off the bit that had missed her mouth. “Thank you, Jack. I needed that,” she said. “I’ve been horny all morning for some reason. I’ll trust that you won’t tell Curtis about this. He gets so jealous about things.”

“Curtis,” he thought bitterly. Deep in his mind the Evil Jack grinned like a jackal.

“Don’t worry,” he said to her consolingly as he pulled up his shorts, “but are you sure Curtis is the right one for you?” With this he told her mind to bring all her bad memories of Curtis to be foreground of her thoughts. There was a surprising volume of them, Jack noticed as the flowed into her conscious.

She stopped moving and began to tremble with sadness. Jack felt a small tinge of guilt, but knew that Curtis had only himself to blame for what was about to happen. “I know,” was all she said, “but he’s popular and I’m expected to go with him.”

“What else am I supposed to do,” she cried before collapsing to tears on Jack’s chest.

12