The Lost Chapters - Lake Geir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, gods, you are evil!" she cried, grasping to undo the cord of his pants, pulling them down, and the two of them rocked back and forth in this position, his mouth finally closing around a nipple to suck, while she pressed her sopping pussy against his cock.

It was almost too much, and he growled in anguish, grabbing her ass and rolling her beneath him again. This time his kisses were rougher, more desperate, and his palms pressed into her breasts with increasing urgency. He moved down her body with his kisses and his tongue, tasting the sweat salty tang of her skin, licking around her navel, over her writhing hips, and down to the thin strip of black fuzz covering her mound.

He paused for a moment to admire the florid softness of her pussy and then breathed slowly on to her glistening lips. She sighed and tensed her thighs, and when he kissed her lips with the same gossamer gentleness he had kissed her mouth, when his tongue explored her c*nt with a light and teasing flicker, she let out a low cry. "Oh, Winter-Heart, do not stop. Do not-"

She stopped speaking suddenly as his lips found her clit and he kissed it, licked it, sucked it, coaxed her toward an unbridgeable chasm and she pressed herself against his face, grinding hungrily against his chin, demanding release. He pulled his mouth away. "Beg. If you want me."

"Please," she moaned, and he extended his tongue to lap up her juices, his own body shuddering from the exertion of so much self-control. "Beg," he demanded.

"Oh, gods, Winter-Heart, please!" she cried, and he pulled up, trailing his tongue from her c*nt to her chin. Then he bore down and entered her completely with one massive thrust, the exertion so great he groaned with the effort, and she let loose a piercing cry of pleasure. He stayed there for a moment, completely inside her, exhilarated by her tightness, before almost completely withdrawing, only to slam into her again with another loud growl. She dug her fingers into the flesh of his shoulders and raked his back. He could feel her c*nt clenching around his cock in spasms as he pounded into her, faster and harder, his grunts louder as her answering cries raised in pitch.

This was the same savagery that took warriors to combat over unrelenting seas, that pillaged cities and took as rightful spoils of war defeated men's wives and their daughters, violating them with the still lingering fury of battle; this was a savage might that demanded relinquishment, and with every remaining thrust he owned her completely.

Until at last, he could stand no more and he abandoned himself, his seed exploding inside her while her shrieks reached a staccato temper and their bodies shuddered and seized and clenched together in one last surge of pleasure.

Grimjulf could barely breathe as he lay on top of her, still inside her, feeling her ragged breaths in his ear. Her fingers relaxed at last and she raised a hand to his face to stroke his cheek. "You still don't own me, Winter-Heart," she said.

"No, Penelope. Nor will anyone. Ever." He rolled on to his back, pulled her into his arms, and lazily stroked her back. "For more than a few seconds...."

12