The Lost City Of Fu-Karia Ch. 01

Story Info
A shipwrecked man discovers a lost city of nymphomaniacs.
2.3k words
4.24
56.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never felt the blow to the back of my head as I spaced out, just glimpsing a human figure leaping out to catch me. I had been marooned on this island for several days with an old school mate of mine named Michelle. We caught up with each other while on board the cruise ship before the ship sank into the Pacific, and Michele and I just managed to escape in a small raft.

To get back to my predicament though, I awoke after I was knocked out and discovered that I was completely naked and strapped down to a bed made of bamboo. I looked down at my cock and noticed that someone had put a tiny ring piercing just under the purple head. I found that I was actually getting aroused by looking at it, when I realized that two other rings had also been pierced into my scrotum, with tiny little golden bells attached.

As I looked around the room, expecting to find some kind of barbaric island native, I was stunned to find a crowd gathered outside of the open air, gazebo like room, all staring at me and made up of the most drop-dead gorgeous people of every race imaginable. I was even more stunned to find that they were all naked, and every one of them had numerous piercings and forms of jewelry on their bodies, all to somehow enhance the already intoxicating attractiveness of their genetalia.

One woman came over to me who had beautiful glossy blond hair that draped down to her waist. Her breasts were huge and perfectly tear shaped, at least double DDs, and all natural, despite the incredible shape of her body. Her nipples were pierced with quarter size golden rings that contrasted to her huge, pink, 2 inch diameter areolae. The nipple rings also had little bells attached that jingled as her boobs bounced. She also had a silver necklace that draped down to the space between her cleavage, with a pendant in the shape of a little female Venus symbol.

As she glided over to me, I felt my cock stiffening, all the more embarrassing since I was on view for all to see. I noticed a quite a few smiles coming from the crowd as my cock continued in its erection.

The hot blond spoke to me in perfect English, "Welcome to the island of Fu-karia, our most noble guest. Please forgive us for taking you like this, but it is the only way we can properly introduce new guests to our culture. My name is Allenia, and I will help you and your companion Michelle to become acquainted with our great nation."

"Michelle! Michelle better be ok, or so help me..." I yelled out!

I really had a strong crush on Michelle, and the thought of anything harmful befalling her was too much more for me to contemplate.

"There is no need to worry, Sean; she's been living here for several days now while you were unconscious and has become quite popular as you might imagine. You can see her in a little bit. But first, I must give you a proper greeting!"

At that, two gorgeous girls, probably 18 or 19 years old, came striding over to Allenia carrying huge platters of some kind of redish-gold fruit. After untying me, Allenia gave me a piece of the fruit, which had the most intensely satisfying flavor I've ever enjoyed from a fruit. I almost felt like I was having an orgasm from the flavor, and a little moan escaped from my mouth, to the delight of the stark naked audience. I now noticed that my cock seemed to actually be growing beyond the size of my erection. I was astounded to learn later that this peculiar fruit actually enhances cock and ball size in men, and breast size in women. It also conveniently makes you wildly horny and able to sustain (in men) multiple orgasms.

As I finished, Allenia told me that I needed to be trained on the basic greeting of Fu-karia natives. With that, she asked me to stick out my tongue, which I did, and then she grabbed my penis and gave it a gentle stroke in one hand as she used her tongue to caress mine, gently Frenching me in the most exquisite kiss I ever felt. Little did I know that would be the first of many incredible kisses I would enjoy on this sexually absurd little island kingdom.

I was now completely aroused and each member of the crowd passed by me and greeted me in the same manner, even the men. My cock was now standing out at 10 inches and throbbing from all the stroking I received from these incredible people, who looked like models more than natives.

Allenia then attached a little golden chain to my front cock piercing and led me out of the gazebo to the front gate of the city. The city was obviously very ancient, made of stone, and decked out in every kind of imaginable sexual design. There were giant statues of phalluses that seemed to jut out of the ground and mosaics of men and women engaged in all sorts of sexual play. I was told that every citizen of Fu-karia is bisexual, and that it is considered to be the gravest insult and social taboo to resist a sexual advance. In fact, as we marched through the city on our way to meet the Queen, I was entranced by the openness of sexual activity in the city. You could see couples, threesomes, orgies of every size fucking like wild animals under the open sun. Many would stop in the middle of their sexual escapades to courteously wave to our party as we passed by.

Along the path, we met two tall women, one with smooth ebony skin and twinkling green eyes, and the other a tall brunette with short hair and a very muscular, though still feminine body. I noticed that the two women had a long chain that connected from one woman's nipple ring to the other woman's nipple ring, linking them together with complete freedom of movement.

"Why do those two have that chain on their nipples," I asked?

Allenia explained, "Oh, they are married, and the chain between them signifies that they will always share each others sexual experiences under the binds of their love."

The two women approached and introduced themselves as Vera and Arpella. Vera (the muscular one) kept eyeing my cock with a lascivious smile, and roughly grabbed my cock in the greeting and sucked on my tongue. With a glint in her eye, she whispered in my ear, "I'll just have to give you a proper introduction later, and your cock too!" She gave my butt a little slap as they continued on, with Arpella looking back at me with a similar smile as Vera whispered into her ear.

"My, my," Allenia said ever so coquettishly as she licked her lips, "it looks like you're going to be in for one hot wild night later!"

We finally made it to the Queen's courtyard, which was stunning to say the least. It opened onto a great stone circle overlooking the bay of the island. Several dick shaped fountains spilled fresh water into little streams that wound down into the city, looking like the dicks were pissing or ejaculating. The door way to the Queen's chambers was carved out of marble and looked like a huge vagina. As the Queen emerged, I was awe struck by her beauty. Her skin was a light olive color evenly tanned, her hair was a deep mahogany color and reached to her waist in wavy rivulets, her pussy completely shaved and pierced with several diamond rings on each labia and a larger golden ring through her clit from which a golden chain was attached that connected to her nipple rings. Her eyes sparkled on her flawless face that seemed to have been made from porcelain. Her breasts were giants and perfectly shaped, probably double EEs. She had huge pink nipples that rose about an inch off of her boobs, set in giant pink areolae.

Allenia introduced me to the Queen, who arose and grasped my raging cock in her hand, feeling the shaft all the way to the root before grabbing my balls and messaging them.

"I'll leave the two of you now, your majesty." Allenia said as she bowed and walked away.

The Queen now spoke to me, "it is tradition for the Queen of Fu-karia to be the first to fuck new guests of the island. This is our most holy tradition, one that I am pleased to carry out!"

At that several attendants came over and laid out a bed under the shade of the two dick fountains. The Queen grabbed my dick and started to gently lick the tip, flicking her tongue under the mushroom head of my prick, and licking the shaft along the veins down to the root. She grabbed a ball in her mouth and sucked on it like it was a gumball, messaging the engorged testicle with her very experienced mouth. Then she took my whole tool into her mouth and deep-throated me in one long gulp. I was shocked to see how easily she took my now 10 inch cock down her throat like it was nothing! I grabbed her hair and started shoving my cock deep into her throat until I could feel her nose tickle my pubes. She covered my penis in spit and jacked it roughly a few times before resuming her magnificent blowjob. I continued to fuck her face like it was a pussy, and as I was getting ready to cum, I tried to pull out of her mouth, but she would have none of that. She clamped her mouth tight on my cock as I yelled out from the intense orgasm, shooting loads of scalding hot semen down her throat as she milked my cock like an udder. She pulled me out as I continued to ejaculate so I could cover her face in my jizz. Her face looked even more beautiful as my sperm was plastered from her hair, across her nose and forehead, and dripping from her mouth.

After I was spent, the Queen rose and commanded, "Open your mouth!"

As I did so, she leaned over me and spit some of my own cum back into my mouth. My own cum actually tasted good, and the feeling of it slithering down my throat actually got my cock hard again, or so I thought (it was the fruit). She gave me a deep kiss, sucking on my tongue and swapping more cum. She then spit in my mouth, told me to swallow, and then pushed me onto my back.

Without warning, this hot nymphomaniac of a Queen jumped on top of me and slammed her pussy right on my cock. Her pussy was the tightest I ever felt, her walls smooth as silk, as she fucked me like an animal. She lifted her pussy off of my cock and sprayed her pussy juice right into my open mouth as she orgasmed. I always loved a squirter! Her girly cum tasted so good, sweet and a little salty. Just the smell of her was driving me insane.

The Queen then grabbed my dick and started to position her anus above it. This woman was blowing my mind! Here I was, stuck on a beautiful island in a sex crazed ancient city with an absolutely drop-dead gorgeous Queen ready to pound her arse on my engorged prick. This was truly paradise! The Queen was now in position and she slowly pushed her shit hole down the shaft of my cock until her cheeks slapped my balls. Now that I was inside her ass, she started to piston her butt up and down my cock, the walls of her anus gripping my shaft tightly and sending me into a realm of pleasure I had never known. I started to meet her butt with the force of my own fucking as we slammed each other like animals, her huge breasts slapping my face. I took one of her huge nipples in my mouth and tugged on the golden ring with my teeth. She yelped in pleasure and slammed my dick harder! I was intoxicated by her boobs, the most luscious pair of tits I had ever seen.

The Queen then slid off of my cock and put her wet pussy over my face. "Lick it, my handsome lover!" she commanded. I reached up and pulled her cunt down on my mouth and started sucking her pussy till she was screaming with delight. Suddenly, the most unexpected thing in the world happened: the Queen started pissing right into my mouth! I couldn't believe it and I was even more shocked that I just kept licking her, letting her hot urine spill down my throat! It tasted salty and refreshing at the same time. As I licked her, she let her piss fly all over my face, drenching my hair and trickling down to my cock. The smell and the taste of her hot salty pee were putting me on the verge of another intense orgasm. The Queen grabbed my cock and fucked it in her mouth as I yelled out and ejaculated another huge load of cum.

"Don't hold back baby," the Queen said, "I want to taste your pee too!"

With that, I started to spray her face with my own golden nectar, and watched in utter fascination as she gulped it down her throat, swallowing all my piss like the sweet drink it is. I was going to love this place.

As the Queen settled down next to me, I suddenly started thinking about Michelle. I started to worry, and the Queen sensed it.

"Don't worry Sean, you'll see your lovely young companion soon enough."

(to be continued)...