The Lost Lord Ch. 00-01

Story Info
The lord dies and one is born.
5.2k words
4.56
109k
278

Part 1 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTask
TheTask
910 Followers

Note: This was my first erotic story, I've done several non-erotic ones for classes and whatnot. Let me warn anyone reading in advance... Looking back, I think the first couple chapters are complete shit. Allow me to be confident enough that I believe the later chapters are far superior than the first couple. Though the reader should be the judge in any case.

*

The Lost Lord: Prologue

"Today is my last day of peace and freedom, the last day of my lust-filled life that I will spend." Mused a powerful, experienced, yet youthful voice. "My wounds, physical and mental, can never be healed by any magic or power. The answer is clear, I must die."

The voice originated from a throne obviously meant for rulers. It was made to give its user the utmost comfort possible, in any position. The throne contorted and depressed itself in order to accommodate the being that was currently sitting upon it. Soon after the words were spoken, a new voice rose.

"I understand my lord, but such a thing has not happened for millennia. The last time a Ruler of Sin died was quite a number of years ago. How will succession be handled? How will the other rulers take to the news of your existence's erasure?" This new voice spoke with a sultry and mature feeling.

The experienced yet youthful voice spoke again, "Quiet down and relax. I don't intend for a power struggle to form in the vacuum of my leaving. I will explain as you give me my final moments of pleasure. I wish for you, my favorite, to please me to the best of your ability, and even further still."

The sultry voice rose, its existence revealed to light. As it walked over to the throne in an intentional seductive pattern, its full figure in all of its splendor could be revealed. No clothes except for sparse amounts of jewelry adorned her body, and rightly so, for she needed no clothes in front of the Ruler of Sin. The first feature of the being that the experienced yet youthful voice observed were the large, yet well proportioned breasts that bounced slightly in her every movement. The breast's nipples jutted out, obviously hard. Next was her complete perfect hourglass figure. Her butt was very well defined and rounded, a perfect attachment to her body. Long, black, and silky hair fell from her head down to the top of her stomach. Slender legs and arms moved according to her body's whims. Pine green eyes stared at the throne, or rather what was on it.

As the rest of her body came into view, her more unnatural features could be shown. These features could arguably make her more beautiful than at first. The most prominent of these features were her wings. Black bat-like wings tinted red. Dark red horns jutted out from the top of her head out of her hair. Moving down from the top of her head was a forked tongue that seemed longer than most. Fourth of these features was a pointed and thick tail also tinted red which based out of the top of her buttocks. The last feature which should have been the most noticeable, was her soft skin. A tone of fleshy red was everywhere, her breasts, her butt, and every other part of her body. Despite these features, she was all the more alluring for it. She was a being that embodied lust, a Succubus.

She spoke still in that seductive tone as if it was her natural voice, "I will do my best to please your member as much as possible before your end meets the present." She was soon silenced as she looked down at the throne.

Her eyes met the object of her desires, the member of the experienced yet youthful voice. It was grey skinned, and very appropriately sized for a Ruler of Sin, even more so for the Lord of Lust. As she brought herself to her knees, she first licked her entrancing lips before filling them. She first licked the head, darting the tongue around, poking many different points until the member was well drenched. She finally withdrew her tongue into her mouth and began sucking on the member bringing it deeper into her mouth with each bob.

As the succubus pleasured the experienced yet youthful voice, it continued to speak,"Oh my, you're as good at this as always, no wonder you are my favorite... And it seems you are indeed making this a blowjob to remember. Ah yes, let me get back on track... Within the deep texts of my grimoire, I found a spell, one very useful in keeping one's power in existence for all eternity. While my power and skill may move on, I'm afraid my body can't. In other words, my power needs to find a suitable vessel in order to live on, while I don't know the depths of this spell as I have never needed it before. I need it now that my end is near. My mind and personality will be forced to die along with my body too I am afraid. Ahn... That feels just dandy right there."

The Succubus planted one of her hands on the scrotum of the member, fondling and kneading the balls located within. She continued to bob her head up and down the member as well, swirling her tongue to poke all the pleasure points she knew, and then some more. She did indeed make this a blowjob to remember as she made the Lord of Lust in front of her cum quicker than she had done longer than she could remember. She kept her lips wrapped around his penis, swallowing the spunk that shot down her throat, savoring whatever taste she could get. The member stayed hard even after it was spent, ready for more before it ceased to exist. She couldn't even think about being selfish of her own needs, she would continue to pleasure him until he said not to.

Ready for the next round, the experienced yet youthful voice only nodded for her to continue, smiling knowingly about past experiences with her in the process. Wrapping her large breasts around the member, she began to massage the prick with her new fleshy prison. Whenever the head of the member popped out the top of the breasts, which it did quite frequently as befits the large member of the Lord of Lust. She wrapped her long tongue around the head stroking what she could, she also flicked the tined end of the tongue around the slit of the head. She continued this immensely pleasurable routine through the voice's next part of the monologue.

"I have studied the spell needed, and it has some annoying requirements to follow. First, the vessel needs to be a human, second the vessel has to mature to a certain age in order to wield my power, but it has to be accommodated to my power for a number of years. I do believe the legal age limit for humans to make their own decisions is at the age of eighteen, that should be enough years for the requirement. Third, the vessel needs to have been accommodated to my power for a number of years, to my calculations, eighteen should again be enough. I have already located a suitable vessel in order to carry on my legacy and wield my power. I have scryed into what future of this human I could see, the results proved satisfying. The human would wield my power wisely albeit unwillingly at first. That is why I need you, my favorite and most trustworthy of all my subordinates to carry my take the essence of my power and thrust it into the vessel, preferably at the moment this human leaves the womb. I would have you watch over the vessel as it grows into something powerful. Once it is of the age of eighteen, you must enter within its life and explain its destiny."

The voice never ceased its powerful and experienced, yet youthful composure through its monologue. Death meant nothing to the being on the throne. Several minutes later of breast induced ecstasy, the soft flesh that massaged the member thoroughly finally did its job. The head which was visible out of the top of the breasts began to cum. Landing on the beautiful succubus's face. What little spunk flew into her mouth she swallowed, savoring the taste once more, the rest landed around her eyes, nose, and chin. Even though the member had recently cummed once before, it showed no signs of it being slowed down.

The succubus began to speak, calmly but with a touch of apprehensiveness, "I do believe I understand your intentions. This vessel, this boy that your power I will put into, I will treat just as equally as you and when he matures, help him realize his existence. I will dedicate my last breath and essence of life to helping your successor take his rightful place as a Ruler of Sin, a Lord of Lust." The succubus then asked a question, "May I ask one last thing my lord? What of your birth sons and daughters?"

The experienced yet youthful voice did not waver, "I have taken care of several small things in order to secure my successor's legitimacy. I have informed several key figures of my choice, though not of the procedures involved. I have somehow managed to secure a marriage with the daughter of the Princess of Pride. Such a royal marriage will only further secure his place. Of my sons and daughters, only four of them realize that they will not and never can ascend to the status of Lord of Lust. My final son and daughter, may believe otherwise... Those two are fools, they cannot hope to realize the amount of power one needs to be a Ruler of Sin, or the mountain of responsibilities that come with it." The experienced yet youthful voice took a seething tone,"Those two would sooner take the throne and let their subordinates take care of everything while they fuck their concubines."

Several moments passed as the Lord of Lust and the succubus waited for the former to cool down. Finally, the experienced yet youthful voice commanded, "Hand me my grimoire please, I am going to use the spell, I have left a letter in my Earthen residence explaining everything."

The succubus stood up, somewhat unhappy she could not spend more time with the penis she loved, "As you command my lord." She walked over to a pedestal where a book lay. A book of immense power, the Lord of Lust's most prized possession. She picked it up, trembling at the amount of power and spells that lay within. Many sorcerers or spell casters of any magnitude would happily sell their soul for even paltry handful of incantations from the grimoire. Still shaking as she always did when she handled the grimoire, she soon handed it to her Lord.

"The letter I left will explain what to do with my grimoire, so that my successor will soon be able to devour its lengths when his time comes. And now, I speak my last words..."

"I've lived long enough, my mind and body will soon waste away.

My existence is but a bluff, my power however, will stay.

They cycle must advance, it must be reborn.

This new vessel be lanced, my power pierces like a horn.

And I give my life to oblivion, so that my power will linger.

It was gibberish to the succubus, but it was magic to the oldest Ruler of Sin. The Lord of Lust shook violently. The Succubus guessed it was part of the spell and did not assist her lord. Soon, the Lord of Lust turned to ash. First his demonic attachments withered. His jet black horns, wings, and tail disintegrated. His limbs were next, his member afterwards. He slowly disintegrated until he was but a floating head. "I'll miss you, my favorite..." Until his final breath, the Lord of Lust maintained his experienced yet youthful voice despite having lost his vocal cords. Then the head withered away, adding to the pile of ash on the floor.

The Succubus looked down, ashes that permeated with immense power. The Succubus felt tears well up, but willed them away. Her lord may have died that day, but she would serve a new master soon, she would protect and serve him with the same loving endeavor as always.

----

Note: As this was my first erotic story, I wasn't really able to think of plausible sex scenes, it is obviously easier said than done to write out sex than to actually have it.

The Lost Lord: Ch. 1 - Turning 18

"Just another shitty day, even more so today than others." Grumbled a voice that lay bed. A voice that hid under the covers as if the sunlight from its window would cook him. Soon the voice threw away the covers in order to get ready for the day. The full figure of the voice was revealed to the light.

The figure observed himself from a full length mirror of his bathroom. Six foot height, slender though strong limbs, silky brown hair that took a red tint, and deep hazel eyes all prominent features of his body indeed. Though one protrusion stood out in particular, one that would loved and admired by women. It was his penis, though the the man never bothered or cared to measure it, it was easily far from average, thicker too.

The man went through his morning routine, spurned by that fact that today was a day on which one should usually rejoice. His birthday, his eighteenth in fact. It was not that he despised the holiday itself, but what he had to endure during it. Absolutely nothing, The man never received any gifts for his birthday since a young age, since his mother died, and father depressed. The man's father soon committed suicide a year later leaving a unusually large fortune for his son as his final birthday present. Relatives didn't know what to think of the family, religious ones thought they were cursed and avoided them, naive ones thought they were gang members and avoided them, normal ones just didn't want to bother with the family now that everything the parents had to offer was left to their son. And so the son lived in his parents home all by himself, visited only by government issued workers.

Now that at least he was eighteen, he was free of those annoying adults. How he was allowed to stay in the home by himself for as long as he did under the legal age limit must of been an arrangement by his father, the man thought. The man was now completely dressed and showered as he thought of his past. Today he felt unusually energized, as is he had no limit to his stamina, but he didn't bother to test himself.

"Just another boring day of school, God I hate that place and the people in it." His school could be quite possibly the worst school in the USA. While he lived in the suburbs, he went to school in a despicable part of the urban city. As the school was part of the almost lawless city, it was prone to gang interference. And so drugs were frequently sold in sold, prostitution not uncommon either, and if students didn't bribe certain threatening members of illustrious gangs, they would swiftly be beaten. The man somehow avoided that, students didn't really bother with him at this school, the man was quite the loner. Not that he wanted to be friends with even a tenth of the school. He was avoided for one thing, he knew how to fight back. Fist and knives seemed unusually slow when coming his way and he could easily avoid them and retaliate. Guns were mainly used as a threatening tool and most of the time, were never even loading.

But that was school, and after it, he was going to treat himself to an expensive dinner, a delicious one. It was his birthday after all, something decent should happen on such a day.

Before he left, the man watched the morning news alongside his breakfast on a rather reasonably priced television set, despite the amount of money he could have splurged with. What was on the morning news that day? It was said that workers were finally clearing the rest of the rubble away from the area that was the Seattle Space Needle. Another story after the initial report was about a group of terrorists that were claiming responsibility for the explosion of the Space Needle. The problem was, four other terrorist groups were also claiming responsibility. The death toll was still hazy, as not all the rubble had been cleared away yet. The man had visited that building once, it was his favorite of all skyscrapers when he was a kid.

That day at school, was without any good or bad events. Only a single test darkened his day. While the man may ignore homework and projects, he always seemed to know the answer to every question on tests and answered them swiftly so that he could be done with the test and back to sleep in class. As he answered the final question, he moved his pencil back to the top of the test and wrote in his name. "Rainer Sonian" The story behind his name was that supposedly his parents consummated and conceived him somewhere upon Mt. Rainier. Yet, they were stupid enough to spell the "Rainier" wrong on the birth certificate. How that was possible, Rainer didn't know. Everyone who said his name pronounced it like the mountain anyways.

Rainer ate lunch like always, at a separate table away from social groups. His table was populated with four other such loners as he. While they didn't converse much at all, they at least felt more comfortable talking with each other than the rest of school.

One boy could definitely be the poster boy for drug addiction, and was always off in his own little world at the lunch table. Another boy was your all around geek, comic books, action figures, and obsessive addiction to anything superhero-ish. The third boy was just plain disgusting, while he smelled funny and didn't have manners at all, he was polite to everyone at the table.

The last member of the table was a girl, probably the most mysterious of them all, and exceptionally beautiful, but at the same time, unapproachable. She had black hair with streaks of blue and pink around various places of her hair. Glasses adorned her face, covering her almost black eyes. All in all, she was extremely intriguing. Her breasts could be easily around triple D, her inviting ass was just alluring, her lips...

Wait, what the hell? Rainer certainly never noticed those things about her before and never cared to notice them. Now that he thought about it, he had been looking and various girls and women like he just did all day. That was nothing like the day before or any day for that matter. Rainer shrugged it off and finished off his lunch, the entire group electing to not talk that lunch, after lunch however...

The girl who sat at his table spoke to Rainer. She was the least talkative of the group, none of them even knew her name. Yet that changed after lunch was over. She introduced herself to Rainer, "Your name is Rainer right? Mine is Lauren... You seem different today, in a good way." And with those words, she walked off. Anyone in the vicinity that could hear her stared in wonder, she was known throughout school for hardly ever talking except when asked a question by a teacher. Many students didn't even know her name, the gang students avoided her too for some reason, even though she was exceptionally beautiful. And to Rainer of all people, he could only imagine as to why she spoke to him, even then he could not garner a single reason for her words. Deciding to ponder it during his sleep in next period, Rainer wandered off.

The day finished with an announcement in Rainer's final period from his history teacher.

"I will be taking a long leave of absence due to my pregnancy and a long term substitute teacher will be taking my place, even my job if I decide to quit. Please be polite and courteous to your new teacher and take care to learn as much beautiful history as possible.

Rainer began to unintentionally look at his teacher's assets. Her breasts were quite large, probably around E or F cup range... Wait stop, she's pregnant, and that's disgusting, and why the fuck am I thinking about things like this all of a sudden. Becoming eighteen must be taking more of an impact than I thought. The jumble of thoughts that revolved around Rainer's mind refused to let him sleep.

As school let out, Rainer began heading for the bus stop, he didn't drive to school since the bus stop was a short distance from his home and school. Rainer elected to drive his Civic into town since it was the car left behind from his parents. He left the suburbs and entered the city, to his favorite, and very expensive restaurant.

It was that type of restaurant where the chef cooked the food right at your table and dispensed according to your order. He was seated at a shared table of two family's of four and another woman by herself.

TheTask
TheTask
910 Followers
12