The Lost Lord Ch. 04-05

Story Info
Cute and strange girls everywhere, Heaven or Hell?
9.1k words
4.7
50.6k
60

Part 3 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTask
TheTask
910 Followers

Note: Starting from here, I'm going to upload individual chapters. Each one after five is at least 6000+ words and large enough to be by itself.

Chapter 04 - I'm a Bloody Fiance?

Neither Rainer or the girl made any conspicuous movements or sounds for the next minute. Rainer's mind exploded with thoughts. How the hell did she get in here? I'm her fiance? She can't be a Succubus too, can she? This better not be one of those things Asmodea was talking about handling before she left.

The girl, whose named seemed to be Nerissa, still holding her toothy grin, oblivious to the fact that she had broken the law to force her way inside, somehow. It was her who finally broke the silence, "Why so quiet husband? Surely you know who your wife is..."

Rainer didn't quite know what to say, but he managed to stammer, "I'm certain I am not married, and I am certain you are not my wife. You're not a Succubus are you?" Wow, subtle.

"That hurts my feelings you know." Nerissa whimpered, seeming genuinely hurt, "I suppose no one must have told you of your arrangement with me. And no, I am not some Succubus. I am nothing like those tramps. It's annoying enough to share part of my lineage with an Incubus. Not that that is how I feel about you though!" Assured Nerissa.

"Right, if you're not a Succubus, then what kind of demon are you? And yes, please, please, please explain to me how we're engaged... Asmodea failed to mention this important bit of information."

"Asmodea, your so called favorite... You will have to replace her with me soon. Let me begin with my lineage. I am what is known by general terms as a sort of half-breed. Though I hate that term itself, I prefer the best of two worlds. My father is an Incubus, though he is dead now, and my mother is known as the Princess of Pride, a Ruler of Sin like you. I don't know the story, but my father must have been some sort of concubine to mother. Before the previous Lord of Lust died eighteen years ago, he arranged a marriage between mother's unborn daughter, me, and you. Hence, we are both husband and wife, well not yet, but soon. So please don't mind me if I call you husband or anything like that... Husband." Nerissa explained.

"Uh huh... I see, well, I'm not getting married to a demon I barely know."

"Why not? We both obviously love each other."

Jeez, there's no getting through that thick skull, Rainer thought. "I'm sorry, but I don't love you. I don't know how this stuff works for demons, but it takes much longer than a couple minutes and an arranged marriage for us to fall in love."

"So you're saying I simply have to spend time with you for us to be in love? Interesting. I accept, as of this moment, we will be spending our days together."

"Ok, fine with tha-... What?"

"I will now be staying with you here in order to maximize our time together for us to fall in love as quickly as possible. No matter the amount of days it takes. I must not let that Succubus have you all to herself."

Rainer's wasn't sure if he could take another girl live in his house, let alone them being demons. He wondered what vendetta did she have against Asmodea, decided to ask her Nerissa about that. "Right, so you'll be staying here too. May I ask what sort of grudge you have against Asmodea?"

"It's not that I have any grudge against her, it's that she is not your lawful wife, that position is mine. I should be the one you should spend the most time with. And if you must, you may use her as a concubine."

"Alright let's get something straight, in my house. And this is mine, not ours, everyone is equal, humans, Succubi, Incubi, demons, Rulers of Sin, you, Asmodea, angels, and even the Devil and God themselves. No one is better than the other. Got that?" Rainer hoped the message got through to her. The last thing he wanted was a demonic squabble turning violent in his home."

"Of course my love, whatever you wish. I will enforce your rules as you command them. A loving wife should always do this."

It seemed easy to get Nerissa to do what Rainer wanted, as long as if he pushed the married couple bit on her. There was one other question Rainer wanted answered. "Asmodea told me that the angels held a strict no demon policy on Earth, save for me and Asmodea, why did they let you in?"

"Those stuck up creatures? I mean, equal beings. Oh... They don't know I'm here. Its not like they can keep track of every house in the world."

No sense of responsibility, thought Rainer, I can't really do anything about her anyways until Asmodea returns. Might as well make dinner since it's around that time.

"Right, well I'm going to make dinner, want anything in particular?"

"I can't allow you to cook dinner for the both of us, in order for me to become the perfect wife, I will be the cook of this household. Don't worry, I know a couple recipes, (they require ingredients not from the human world though), I'm confident I can make something for the both of us.

"I guess so, as long as if you know what you're doing, I'm fine with you cooking. That lets me play a game in the meantime."

"Now let me ask, do you want anything in particular? I'll take any request from you!"

Rainer pondered the question for a moment before replying with fervor, "Can you make spaghetti? It's been a long time since I had that."

"Spaghetti... Of course I know how to make that my love! I wouldn't be a decent wife if I couldn't prepare such a simple meal.I may need to consult a cookbook though."

"Third shelf from in the far left, in the library. Help yourself." Rainer felt somewhat comfortable with Nerissa in his house, like he did with Asmodea. Like he could feel no harmful intentions from them, only warmth.

While Nerissa browsed Rainer's library and soon, cooked their meal, Rainer began to play his favorite game: The Elder Parchments - Highrim. Twenty minutes later, as Rainer turned in a quest in Blackrun, Nerissa called out.

"Time for your dinner!"

Wondering if Nerissa was quite the cook she made herself out to be earlier, Rainer saved his game and headed to the table in the kitchen. Seeing the meal on the table, only one question came to mind, which he had to ask out loud. "Uhm, Nerissa, why are the noodles, well, green?"

"It was a small teensy accident at first, but trust me, I made sure to taste test it. I would never poison my soon to be husband!"

Her words taking no effect, Rainer could only wonder what effect the food would have on him, was it even human spaghetti?

"Well, I'll try it, it looks odd, but hopefully it doesn't taste that way too." Taking several noodles within the tines of his fork, Rainer opened his mouth, and without hesitation, thrust the food in. All expectations were shattered within moments of the food entering his mouth.

"It's... Good! Tastes better than regular noodles. I won't bother asking what mistake you made, because that'd probably ruin the meal. But you weren't kidding when you said you knew to cook."

Nerissa blushed at the words, "Um, thanks." Said Nerissa, unable to form any other words. Despite her looks, she really does have that sort of cute and affectionate side to her.

They finished up the meal, after several more minutes, Rainer wolfing down the food and any possible leftovers, it was delicious after all.

"I'm going to go play my game some more for awhile, is there anything that can keep you occupied?"

Nerissa perked up, picking up her original voice of cheerful yet seductive she said, "Yes, there is something that can keep me occupied. Though it's more like someone..." As she said the last word, she began to shed herself of her shirt.

Rainer wasn't fazed, he actually somewhat expected her to do something like this, she did consider them to be engaged after all. Going with the flow, Rainer kissed Nerissa's neck. Letting out a small moan, Nerissa brought her left hand to Rainer's groin, rubbing his member from inside his pants. Rainer relieved Nerissa of her bra, moving his mouth to her right nipple. Her breasts were no where near as large as Asmodea's, but they were still boobs... And well, what pair of tits do men not like? He wondered. As Rainer sucked upon Nerissa's breasts, kneading with his hand the one he currently was not sucking on, Nerissa relieved herself of her next article of clothing, her denim shorts.

Several more minutes passed until both had done away with all articles of clothing, completely naked on the couch. Nerissa was on her knees in front of the couch, shaft in front of her, and hitting various pleasure points with her forked tongue. "A good wife should please her husband to the best of her ability!" Nerissa said.

"I'm not... Fuck, arguing with you when I say that you're probably the only girl that would say that in a relationship."

Nerissa smiled as she licked the shaft in front of her from head to base several times. She loved licking sweet objects, a man's penis was no different, especially if it was her fiancee's.

Rainer almost lost it when he saw her sweet fresh face licking his dick like a popsicle. Rainer almost lost it again when he heard the next words out of her mouth.

"I'll have you know, love, that this is my first time doing something like this. Ever since I was told of my fiancee's existence, I've saved myself just for this occasion. My first time with my husband, or in our case, soon to be husband."

So I'll be taking her innocence tonight? Not that she was innocent to being with. Hard to believe demons can even be virgins, it just doesn't seem possible, but yet, such a miracle kneels before me, Rainer pondered.

His thoughts were interrupted as soon as Nerissa retracted her tongue in order to wrap her lips around his head, slowly moving downwards. She went down as far as she could, until his member proved too large for her to hold on. Nerissa went back up to take another breath of air before she sank herself again onto her lover's pole. Another thought popped into Rainer's mind: It is her first time, so she can't be a professional at this... But there's something about a girl performing her first blowjob that just attracts all men.

Positioning herself so that she had better access to Rainer's shaft, Nerissa got ready for one final attempt at taking his entire shaft into her mouth. Nerissa decided to try something different. Aligning her throat and Rainer's member so that they were like a horizontal line. she forced herself upon Rainer again.

Her lips held on tight to his shaft as she moved all the way forward. Her trick proved a success, as Rainer's shaft entered her throat. Nerissa opened her eyes to her accomplishment, she managed to completely deep-throat her lover's big pole.

"This feels just great Nerissa..." Rainer moaned out loud.

Nerissa formed a smile around the shaft that was firmly situated within her mouth, and let out a noise that seemed to be a giggle.

Several seconds passed until Nerissa reluctantly extracted herself from her lover's prick. As her reluctance vanished, Nerissa sweetly said, "Now that you're properly lubricated, how about you fuck me with your big cock, my pussy is wet, and I'm ready for you to be my first."

Nerissa climbed onto the couch next to Rainer and splayed herself for him, waited for the package she desperately wanted. Rainer was only too willing to deliver.

Not wasting time with prods and pokes, Rainer positioned himself over Nerissa, he then aligned his shaft at her entrance and immediately pushed himself in. Nerissa and Rainer moaned in unison as his shaft penetrated her virgin folds. Upon reaching her hymen, Rainer thrust himself inside her for awhile longer, somewhat scared that he might hurt her.

Nerissa sense his reluctance and assured him with words, "Don't worry, this needs to happen eventually... And I want you to do it my love, so don't hesitate, and who knows, I might like pain!" Every other word was interrupted by a moan from her thanks to Rainer's persistent thrusts.

Encouraged by the words, Rainer hesitated one final second before thrusting as far as he could. Ripping the hymen from her walls, small drops of blood seeped out of her vagina. Nerissa let out a silent scream, it hurt... But not enough to overwhelm the pleasure she also felt.

Nerissa motioned for Rainer to continue in order to keep the pleasurable feeling she felt. Rainer continued to thrust himself deep inside, not slowing down.

Nerissa moved one of her hands to her clit as she bounced on Rainer's shaft. She rubbed her clit with her fingers fast enough to make her fingers a blur to normal eyes. That extra stimulation was all she needed to have her first orgasm. Waves of pleasure hit Nerissa as she latched her lips onto Rainer for a deep kiss, tongues interfering with one another. She let out a pleased scream from her orgasm into his mouth, it was loud enough to be heard throughout the room, if anyone was there. Rainer was thankful he was kissing her while she was screaming... He had to be courteous and not wake up any sleeping neighbors after all.

Scooping his arms under Nerissa's back, Rainer pulled her into a position where Nerissa sat on top of Rainer with her knees on the couch, and her body firmly planted on his pole. He was going to cum soon and wanted to do it staring at her body.

Nerissa's C cup breasts bounced with each hard thrust Rainer performed. His stamina had improved over the short time since his first session with Asmodea. That was definitely thanks to his transformation into an Incubus.

It only took minutes of intense thrusts for both sides to cum, a second time for Nerissa. While it was not as powerful at first, it was enough to make her moan loudly into the air. She smiled as ropes of cum was shot into her womb, feeling warm inside thanks to her lover's spunk.

Upon pulling out of Nerissa, Rainer took several deep breaths to calm himself. Which Nerissa soon interrupted with another deep kiss. Unlike the sex fueled kisses from before, this one had passion emanating from it. Both parties battling a small war with her tongues, which Nerissa had the advantage in. Her tongue was longer, and she had much more experience when it came to licking... Well, anything. Saliva was exchanged from one mouth to the other until they pulled away, a strand of saliva connecting the two mouths. Nerissa brought back her original toothy smile as she said to her lover, "It was as I dreamed it to always be, I doubt the next times we do this in the future will be as great as our first together... It is too bad we cannot both be virgins for the consummation of our love."

Rainer was unfazed, he spoke in his normal smooth voice, "As I said before, it takes a long time for a human to fall in love, I may be turning into an Incubus, but that doesn't change the fact that I am originally human."

"Don't worry, I know you can't be tied down for the moment. But I feel that soon enough, you will come to realize that we are meant for each other!" Nerissa replied cheerfully, she seemed oblivious to some of the words Rainer just spoke.

"Right, well, I'm going to get some sleep. I'm tired, you're welcome to sleep wherever, but I already know where you're going to insist upon sleeping."

"As your fiancee, I will take my rightful place next to you in your bed! But first, let me make myself comfortable." Said Nerissa.

Still, naked, Nerissa began to change into her demonic form. Rainer hadn't seen what she looked like yet that way. White wings sprouted from her back, white horns pierced the air above her head, a white tail slithered out of her butt, her skin turned grey.

"White? Seems an unusual color for demons." Rainer wondered out loud.

"Asmodea did not tell you? Then let me explain: Royalty in our world have unique color, black or white. Only Rulers of Sin and their offspring will be colored this way. If one elevates to the position of Ruler of Sin and if they were originally not black or white, then their color will change, but only if they were chosen as the successor to the throne. You are the Lord of Lust, I assume you will become a black demon since your predecessor was also a black demon. My mother and I are white demons. Our colorings mark our high status and our power, we are the most powerful demons in our world!"

"What about other colors? Asmodea I guess is a red demon, what about green? Blue? Yellow?"

"Those mark lesser demons, while they can still be powerful depending on their training, they can never hope to achieve our power."

"Interesting, well, this is all well and good but I don't even have my wings yet, so I won't bother being all royal yet. Time to get some sleep."

"My first time having sex with my fiancee, and now my first time sleeping in the same bed! We're so going to fall in love soon." Nerissa whispered to herself quiet enough for Rainer to not hear.

On another part of the globe...

Asmodea searched for the possession that Rainer needed above all else before he ascended to his throne. The powerful... Grimoire. The letter the previous Lord of Lust left her said that he had it hidden in the human world after his death by another one of his trusted subordinates. The letter said it should be hidden in a random dune of the Sahara. No one, not even the most determined angel or demon would search every single dune in this vast desert. The letter had thankfully given coordinates as to the general area of which the... Grimoire was lain. Asmodea followed the coordinates to an unassuming area of the desert. How she was supposed to find the... Grimoire now was beyond her, but the answer soon came to her.

"It is good to see you again Asmodea, hello." A voice pierced the winds of the desert, reaching Asmodea's ears. She flapped her wings until she reached the spot where the voice had originated. Out of no where.

After a couple seconds of waiting, a figured rose from the sand, a figure with wings. It was Tozomat. He was known for only ever saying goodbyes and hellos during his service to the previous Lord of Lust, so Asmodea did not wait for him to speak. "Tozomat, I have not seen you in eighteen years, 'tis good to see you too. I assume you have the object in interest with you safe?"

Tozomat nodded, stretching his arms to an unusual length into the dune he rose from. Out came a lockbox and a key. Asmodea needed no confirmation as to whether the... Grimoire was in the box or not, she could feel the power seeping out the edges. Tozomat's arm stretched again, handing the box and key to Asmodea.

"Before you go Tozomat..." Asmodea requested, "I need to to return to the Land of Lust and herald the return of our lord. Also, find Azodan and everyone still loyal to the rightful heir, ask them to make sure no demonic force rises against Rainer, that's our lord's name."

Tozomat replied, "It is good to have a lord with a name, I will do as you ask, goodbye Asmodea." A swirl of purple energy appeared behind Tozomat, which he stepped through, entering the demon world. He was one of the few demons that could traverse between worlds so easily, one of the reasons why he was trusted with the safekeeping of the... Grimoire.

"Time to return to Rainer, I'll have some special homework for him after class tomorrow." Asmodea laughed out loud..

"I feel an energy building up in this region." A veiled figure in white pointed at an area in North America.

"Is it the new Lord of Lust, I do not like letting him gather power there. Our agreement with him was asinine." A different voice veiled in all white spoke out.

A third voice rose, "Yes it is, and a different source of power lies resting there... I believe it to be a white demon."

The second voice spoke, "Ah yes, the so called marriage between the daughter of the Princess of Pride, and the new Lord of Lust. What measures shall we take"

A fourth voice rose above all others, "We will not do anything, we have formed an agreement with the previous Lord of Lust, and our agreement shall not be interrupted. But yes, it would be folly to ignore any possible threat. That is why I would have Aureal watch them for the time being."

TheTask
TheTask
910 Followers