The Lost Lord Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTask
TheTask
910 Followers

"You know, Rainer, I think this suits you rather well."

"Yea, fiancée! I really want to throw myself on you right now..."

"Master looks very handsome."

"Nivenah has outdone herself this time. You actually look the part of a Lord of Lust now."

The four women each spoke in turn as they admired Rainer is his new vestments. Thanks to a maid, named Nivenah, Rainer was given a traditional garment that the previous Lord of Lust wore himself, though it needed a few alterations. He stood in front of the large bed; he struck a comical pose that stereotyped a male model. He wore a robe that started from his neck, and went down to his knees. It wrapped around his neck like a choker, loosely fit around his torso and lower body, and it left room for each of his limbs to maneuver in case of fight. The vestment also fit around each of his appendages, leaving wiggle room for his wings and tail. Nivenah mentioned to Rainer that it was designed so it could expand in case of any spells Rainer might cast. It was colored a purplish brown. He was also offered a golden circlet to wear, but he refused it, stating, "Jewelry makes me feel... Prissy." He also wore the same shoes he had worn when he first came through the portal. He felt relieved that he had some sort of tie back to Earth, even if it was only a pair of shoes. Despite those shoes being very informal in normal 'human' cases. Asmodea mentioned that human world items were a sign of luxury, and were always on demand. That just goes to show how tight of a reign the angels had on Earth.

Each of the four women was wearing a uniquely arousing dress. Nerissa was wearing a regal dress that was fit for a princess, or in this case, a daughter of a princess. Lauren wore what would be a dancer's outfit, though modified for formal affairs. Aureal wore a conservative, light, leather battle raiment, made for agility and speed instead of defense; it also allowed room for her black wings. And Asmodea wore a beautiful robe that emphasized her assets greatly, like all of her clothes.

"Now my Lord Rainer, just be yourself. You are the highest authority in this circle. Not even other Rulers of Sin have any pull on you in your own circle. Though as it seems that it is true another Ruler of Sin will be personally attending this meeting, you should still address him with respect just in case. I do not even know which one will be here. There are some very informal Rulers of Sin, and some very formal ones. Just remember, you don't bow, they bow to you." Asmodea gave a short pep talk to Rainer, as he wasn't at his usual confidence.

He used to be near the bottom of the food chain back on Earth; only able to survive by rebelling against those who were higher. Now he was at the absolute top of the food chain in the Circles of Sin. The transition would of course be difficult. Rainer took a deep breath and spoke, "I got this. I don't have to talk much, do I?"

"Really, fiancée, you only have to talk whenever you feel like it. Heck, you could even order one of us to speak for you if you're so inclined! I wouldn't mind being my love's voice!" Nerissa clapped her hands on her cheeks, drifting off into fantasy land.

"No, I can talk. I'd feel less comfortable if I didn't talk at all. Hmmm, on second thought, this meeting'll be rather interesting. I especially want to see this Ruler of Sin, humanoids, and the sons and daughters of the last lord.

"Well, let us go to the assemblage. They should all be there waiting: Caetorum, Teras, Little Rouge, and Tozomat... Well, not Tozomat, should be talking to them now."

The guests had all arrived. All invited ones and uninvited. All ones with peaceful or hostile intentions. The assembly room contained a large space in the middle, reserved for speakers, entertainment, or even duels. Each of the prominent guests had their own table to sit at; each also had at least two people standing behind the tables and guest. Each guest was allowed two people to accompany them into the assembly room, whether they be bodyguards, advisors, or even random beggars. Each table had a comfortable seat for the guests. Servers placed food and drink of each guest's preference on each table. The room was filled with chatter, each guest talking to another.

One guest stood out in particular, he had a chair unique to him, which he laid back in with a book in hand. He had five attendants with him instead of the usual two, which was not unusual as he was a Ruler of Sin. He was given the most attention out of all the guests, though he refused most attempts at conversation. When he first entered the room, all of the invited guests had arrived and were situated in. He sauntered in, saying, "Don't mind me, folks. I'm just going to read a book over here. The human world has such lovely literature." While it was rumored that a Ruler of Sin would be attending, uninvited, it was still surprising to everyone in the room that that particular one showed up.

Caetorum marched into the middle of the room and asked for everyone's attention. Each guest stopped speaking, and focused their gaze on Caetorum. Only the Ruler of Sin failed to shift his eyes, they wouldn't budge from his book. "I see everyone is here and given every courtesy. If something isn't to your liking, please inform me or one of the servants and we will do our best to accommodate. The Lord of Lust will enter shortly, each guest will be introduced in turn starting from my right." He gestured to his right, where an incubus sat. "Please mind your manners in front of the Lord."

The room remained silent, save for the sounds of demons eating, drinking, and a certain Ruler of Sin flipping pages. "Ah, here he is now. May I introduce the Lord of Lust, his original name is Rainer."

Rainer walked into the room with a blank face. It was impossible for him to show any emotion, less he reveal something that one of the prominent guests find an attribute they didn't like. So Rainer chose to remain indifferent. He walked over to his throne, which had somehow been brought over from the dining hall. He felt relieved to be in such a comfortable seat, as he hated shifting uncomfortably in front of other people. There was a table right in front of him filled with food and drink, enabling him to simply reach over and pluck out what he desired.

Like a Sheik, there were pillows around, which Rainer could lie down on should he choose. "And the ones right behind him are his fiancée and favored concubines." It wasn't uncommon in the slightest apparently for concubines and the wife/fiancée to follow the person in charge and sit next to him at an assembly like this. "The Daughter of Pride, Nerissa." Some whispers could be heard amongst the guests, it apparently wasn't a well-known fact that a Daughter of Pride was the fiancée of the new Lord of Lust. Nerissa took the first spot right next to Rainer, he didn't resist when she snuggled in next to him. "The human witch, Lauren." More whispers came out from the guests, as humans were especially rare in the circles, some were surprised that a human became a favored concubine instead of a slave. Lauren walked up to Rainer, and to Nerissa's lament, took a place on Rainer's other side, snuggling next to him. Nobody noticed, but the Ruler of Sin raised a single eyebrow when he heard Lauren's name, as if he heard the name before. "And the Fallen Angel, Aureal." The last name garnered the most whispers. The last angel to fall from grace was during the war between the demons and angels some four hundred years ago. Aureal, with an air of confidence, walked over in front of Rainer, and sat down in front of his legs, laying her head between them. Nerissa scowled quietly to herself, "Why didn't I think of that..." Came from her only loud enough for the four of them to hear it.

Rainer could feel the weight of the gazes from each guest. He surveyed the room to see what kind of guests he could find. He saw each of the pillar members in different points of the room. Caetorum in the middle as the speaker, Tozomat and Asmodea in opposite sides near Rainer's throne, Little Rouge and Teras were standing on the other side of the assembly parallel to Asmodea and Tozomat. Among the guests, Rainer saw a familiar looking woman among them. "That's the harpy we saw back in that market, Aureal..." He whispered his words under his breath and without moving his mouth.

"Yes, you are right, Master."

"Now, my Lord, if you will permit me, may I begin the introductions?"

"Ah, yea. Go on." Rainer hesitated for half a second, he didn't want to appear as slow to the prominent figures in the room, even if he could order each and every one of them to do... Whatever.

"First district leader, Zagan." Asmodea gave Rainer a basic geography lesson on the Land of Lust previously, so he knew what the districts were. In the Land of Lust, it is divided into ten districts. A district leader heads each district. The districts are then subdivided at the district leader's desire if he wishes, or he can command it all himself. Also, on a side note, each of the Sons and Daughters of Lust are given command over a district, meaning Arazra leads a district in his rebellion.

"It is an honor to make your acquaintance, Lord of Lust." Zagan stood up, bowed, and sat back down. Zagan was in full armor, it seemed he was one to be ready for any situation.

Before Rainer could reply, Caetorum introduced the next guest, "Second district leader, Son of Lust, Azail."

"I am pleased to meet the one father chose as his successor." Azail made a complementary bow before sitting down. Rainer remembered that all offspring of a Ruler of Sin would be a black or white demon like their parent, thus Azail was a black demon.

Rainer didn't bother to reply, as he knew Caetorum would just introduce the next guest as soon as each one finished their words. He was right.

"Third district leader, Daughter of Lust, Alizae."

"My father would never choose someone unworthy. I am pleased to see you." Alizae curtsied and sat back down. Alizae was a black demon, just like Azail.

"Representative from the Fallen Angels, Azazel."

Rainer didn't expect to see someone like Azazel. Azazel stood up and curtly nodded his head, it was clear he wasn't one to show fealty to anyone. "I would like to make a request of you, it can wait though." Aureal studied Azazel, she attempted to divine what kind of person her kin would be. Both her and Rainer were wondering what kind of request would come out of the mysterious leader of the Fallen Angels. "I'll hear you out after this, if that is fine." Azazel had black wings like Aureal, and he also had snow-white hair, though he had a tan set of skin. His robes intermixed with black and white details; all in all, he was exactly what a normal human would expect when thinking of a Fallen Angel.

"Yes, thank you for granting me time."

Eyes fell from the Fallen Angel and followed Caetorum, who then introduced the next guest. "Ambassador from the Grounds of Gluttony, Eereio."

"The General of Gluttony sends his regards. He hopes for nothing but peace in the future, he also sends you a gift, a wine from his personal cabinet. A rare human world vintage dating from 1737. He requests you do whatever with it, drink it in one go, savor it, or even toss it out." Eereio pointed at a wooden box that must have contained the wine.

"I won't do anything with it yet, though thank you." Rainer said this out loud; it was the first words he managed to get out since he joined the meeting.

Caetorum nodded at a server, who then walked over to the box, lifted it, and walked out. "We will preserve it until the Lord of Lust desires it." Caetorum returned his gaze to the next demon, "Ambassador from the Plains of Pride, Gaolor."

"The Princess sends her regards, and hopes that her daughter, Nerissa, is to your liking."

"Ah, she is. She's quite what I would expect from a Daughter of Pride. Beautiful, skilled, and knowledgeable..." Rainer slightly shifted his gaze towards Nerissa and then back to Gaolor. He didn't want to make it seem like he didn't like her to someone who directly speaks with the Princess of Pride. Nerissa blushed under the heavy glares from the audience and Rainer's comment, she hugged Rainer's arm tightly.

"Fourth district leader, Nergal."

"My Lord Rainer, 'tis an honor to serve a lord with a name." Nergal had a wide grin on his face. If Batman was a man who dressed up like a bat, then Nergal would be Manbat, who dressed up with some human qualities. Rainer could still tell that Nergal was a demon, and a demon of lust at that, but he was still far from normal. He had short fur, his wings were more opaque, and his face resembled a bat.

"Queen of the Harpies, Iris."

"Like before, I pledge the eternal loyalty to the Lord of Lust, as thanks for allowing us to live in the Land of Lust. We will fight and die when needed." Iris had a somewhat high-pitched tone, though she was sincere in her desire to serve the Lord of Lust. She bowed completely, folding a wing in front and behind her.

Rainer was slightly bewildered at her sudden declaration, though he took it in stride. It must have been common for things like that to happen in such a medieval society. "Well, I hope nothing like that will be needed anytime soon." Rainer was wondering what a species like hers was like, as it used to live on Earth like he did.

"Ambassador from the Waters of Wrath, Pillar of Wrath, Fury. Asura." Several people shifted uncomfortably, it was apparently unknown that Wrath's ambassador was a pillar member.

"Asura? If I remember correctly he has been in the Pillar of Wrath for quite some time, he has been exacting the Warmaster's fury on his enemies whenever he is ordered to." Nerissa whispered this to Rainer, loud enough for him, Aureal, and Lauren to hear.

"Asura... Some consider him a demon or a god back on Earth. So he is a demon, huh?" Lauren whispered back to Nerissa.

"The esteemed Warmaster of Wrath is looking forward to seeing your skills, on and off the battlefield. He hopes he may someday fight you personally." Asura showed complete reverence for this Warmaster, Rainer noticed. It was clear that Asura respected no one but the Warmaster of Wrath. Asura also had odd characteristics. He had three sets of arms, just like the Asura in the myths.

"Well, I will make sure to develop my skills and magic in order to fight against the Warmaster." Rainer didn't necessarily want to admit it, but he was looking forward to a possible battle in future. Sadistic training with Teras wouldn't faze him now.

"Now to the other side. Fifth district leader, Son of Lust, Hezazias."

"Lord of Lust." The black demon, Hezazias gave a simple bow and sat back down.

"Ambassador from the Empire of Envy, Daezias."

"The Emperor of Envy told me to say this exactly... 'I'll respect you as the Lord of Lust when you and Arazra deal with each other. Until then, bugger off.' His words, not mine. As for me, I am pleased to meet with you, Lord of Lust, Rainer."

Rainer tilted his head when he heard the words from the Emperor of Envy, he wasn't sure how to take what he said. It was another of the seven most powerful people in the circles, so Rainer wasn't wholly surprised that at least one of them would be rude. "Well, good for him." Rainer wasn't trying to be funny, but several of the guests cracked a smile.

"Sixth district leader, Daughter of Lust, Sitri."

Sitri, of course a black demon, stood up, curtsied, and said, "Father said he chose a handsome new Lord of Lust, he was quite right." She gave a seductive smile, hinting that she was obviously interested in Rainer.

"Ambassador from the Gardens of Greed, Lelial."

"The Governor of Greed declined to make any statements other than he will make a judgment on whether he can do business with you when you both meet. In other words, until you meet the Governor of Greed, he will wait to make an introduction until then." This Governor of Greed apparently liked to make first impressions by himself, and not with indirect contact.

"Fair enough, I'll do the same then when we meet." Rainer didn't feel aggravated in the slightest. He felt that the Governor's action was a completely fair one to make.

"Eighth district leader, Ornias."

"I hope to live up to your expectations, Lord of Lust, Rainer." Ornias was half naked; he also had his two attendants with him (succubi), cradling them in his arms.

Rainer noticed that Caetorum had skipped to the Eighth district leader, though he ignored it for now.

"Ninth district leader, Estair."

"I look forward to seeing how you deal with Arazra." Estair was the oddest of all the guests so far, even more so than Nergal. He looked like a twelve year old kid, he was even barely taller than the table he was seated at. Even his retainers were young, as both of them were succubi that at least looked fourteen and sixteen years of age.

"High Priestess of the Yuki-Onna, Katiyana."

"I am pleased to make your acquaintance, Lord Rainer. I hope you understand when I say I wish to remain neutral in the dispute between you and Arazra." Some of the guests had displeased looks, especially Iris and Ornias. Katiyana was garbed in pure white robes, in fact, everything about her resembled snow. Rainer couldn't hear, but a sneer came from Iris.

"I can't say I'm not disappointed, though I can understand your wish to remain neutral." Rainer attempted to say something a political leader would say, he noticed his words had a decent effect as Iris and Ornias calmed down, while Katiyana revealed a beautiful smile.

The entire room grew silent; apprehension was in the air, all eyes went to the last guest and his retainers. Caetorum cleared his throat, turned to the last guest and calmly said, "I now present our most esteemed guest. As it was a sudden arrival, we had not the time to prepare for someone of your stature, so I apologize. Lord Rainer, I present to you the honored Shah of Sloth, Justinian. I also present his two retainers: The chief of the Anubites, Chigaru. And the Chief of the Jaguar Men, Yaotl."

Rainer could hear the suspenseful music in his head as the Shah, Justinian, closed his book and handed it to Yaotl. He crossed his legs, as if the situation was nothing, and said, "Let's make things interesting now..."

TheTask
TheTask
910 Followers
12