The Lost Lord Ch. 18

Story Info
At least there is some pleasure between the pain.
9.3k words
4.66
29.2k
19

Part 16 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTask
TheTask
910 Followers

Note: This'll be the last full chapter for this battle. The next chapter will wrap things up and finally get everything going, I've drawn this battle for far too long. Also, just a quick question I wouldn't mind if you all would answer: Do you prefer stories on sites like these with more story or more sex? Also do you prefer shorter stories or longer "epics"?

"I presume you are quite satisfied?" A cavalier voice rung out in a regal hall some ways away from the Capitol of Lust. It belonged to a female succubus, and not a normal succubus.

"Yes... In return for my support, I will be given Estair's area? I've always liked his lands. Can't really forgive him for his district holding such beautiful girls." And this libidinous voice belonged to a rather brawny incubus.

Both demons were surrounded by several retainers and faithful servants that only followed the two. They were discussing their business in a secluded building that was designed to satire human world chapels. More specifically, the building was a brothel that dealt in the priest and nun type fetish for demons; thus the chapel was quite appropriate. It was apparently a brothel frequented by the incubus and he could assure the discretion of their conversation here, safe from prying ears.

"...Really, I'm sure your lands have beautiful women suited for you, why bother taking over Estair's territory? Though I do not mind since Estair stupidly thought that my brother was not the one to rule." Inquired the succubus.

"Well, OB-viously the girls there are not my priority. One of the reasons is that I despise that such a young demon like Estair is ruling there. He is only nineteen years of age and he still was allowed to rule when there were obviously better men or women to lead in his stead." Ridiculed the incubus, he said the name Estair in a mocking tone.

"I see, then you believe the same thing about the pretender? Good."

"Yea, I gave my best acting when I attended the meeting. And when I saw the supposed lord that was brought in, I was not impressed. Eighteen fucking years? What kind of bullshit is that?" Seethed the incubus.

"With that in mind, please inform me of any useful information about this lord. Yreir! Take note of this." The succubus barked a command to another succubus woman standing next to her. The servant demoness pulled a quill out of thin air and held it at the ready of a notebook she also produced.

"Hmm... Well, you can't say much about someone you only could observe for an hour, though I can tell you some definite information. This young demon has somehow inherited the black attributes. Reddish brown hair, a slender build, and while he looked rather meek... I could say confidently that there is malice in his eyes. I have learned that he has not yet acquired a decent knowledge of magic, only the basics even with the help with the so called... Grimoire. Other than that, I can't really say much without making things up." The incubus recited a small list of attributes about the pretending Lord of Lust.

"Can you tell me anything about his concubines that he brought over? We only know that he has three of them, not what they are."

"Yes, this... None of them are your normal concubines. The first one is a human, a witch to be exact, and I can say that there is not normal magic within her; her name's Lauren. The second is a white demoness... The Daughter of Pride, Nerissa; she's even this pretender's fiancée. And the third is what surprised most of us, though each of these three are anything but normal. The third is a fallen angel, a brand new fallen angel turned to lustful sin; her name's Aureal."

"!!!" The succubus was left speechless after each of the concubines were introduced. A mysterious human witch, a revered white demon that is the Daughter of Pride, and a brand new fallen angel after a several hundred-year gap of none turning to sin. The succubus regained her composure and postulated, "Politically this is quite bad... A Daughter of Pride as a fiancée to the pretender, this pretender can and will most likely call for help from the Pariah of Pride if we move too slowly. A fallen angel, Azazel will most assuredly not keep quiet about that. And a witch with unknown power, she has to be this pretender's trump card. I will relay this information to Arazra. Please ready your forces as quietly and as soon as possible. We may have to resort to a blitzkrieg type tactic in the next day or two, depending on this retarded game the Simpleton of Sloth created."

"Right then, I'll be on my way. You may count on the forces of Ornias at any time." And on that note, the incubus named Ornias left the satirical chapel with his attendants in tow.

"Us as well, let us return to the seventh district and mobilize our armies. I must have honorable brother on the throne, there is no one better suited to sit there than the one I love." She commanded the first part to her attendants, though her voice trailed off into a mumble in the second sentence.

"Of course, Mistress Sasilith."

And thus the armies of Arazra began their mobilization.

-

"I have never tathted the fleth of a fallen angel before. Elithabeth looked tho deliciouth yet I find it quite appalling to featht on the fleth of friendth." A voice with a lisp said this to the fallen angel he was currently in combat with. This voice belonged to a gluttony demon named Forsythe.

The fallen angel in question looked upon her opponent with expressionless disgust. Aureal, out of personal preference, wished that she did not have to fight this kind of enemy. Though it was a perfect opponent for her. As her light magic was perfect in countering the numerous appalling and demonic creatures her opponent summoned. "I request that you do not speak. I find your voice uncouth and loathsome, both the words and dialect. Seeing as how I am obviously in a better position than you, I recommend that you surrender or I will be forced to eliminate painfully."

This was no threat that Aureal was bluffing on. Should the situation require it, Aureal attack Forsythe with her extremely painful and poisonous light magic. So far, all Aureal had done was perform her light magic and wield her war hammer with her martial prowess.

Forsythe frowned and flicked both of his wrists outwards and inwards. Two identical skinless beasts burrowed their way out of the harsh rocky terrains and lunged at Aureal with their gaping, toothless maws wide open. He noticed that the fallen angel could only manipulate light magic out of her war hammer, which was also the case with Elizabeth when it came to her daggers and bow. Yet it was never as easy as a pincer attack.

Aureal spun her war hammer in a circle, smashing both beasts in the body. The first beast was slammed into a rock, leaving behind traces of steaming blood. The second, upon impact, was thrown at least thirty meters away due to momentum and gravity.

This entire battle had never come down to exchanging blows in a bloody melee duel. Forsythe, the entire time, had spent a safe distance from his enemy sending as many monsters as he could against the fallen angel, wearing her down. It was a rudimentary, but effective tactic. Yet that didn't mean he was safe.

While it was given that Forsythe would not last that long in close quarters, Aureal was forced to resort to her ranged magical attacks, which were frequently blocked by the overzealous creatures of the gluttony demon. At one point, while deflecting the swoop of a scaled bird, Aureal swept her hammer upwards, tossing an arc of solar light at the demon. Forsythe responded with a toothy grin and swiping his arm in a full circle, thanks to this, an animal with a shell resembling a tortoise dashed in and somehow stopped the arc magic, though it died in the process as light always wins against demonic entities.

"I refuthe. You cannot honethtly exthpect me to thurrender. The thame would be catathtropic. I propothe the thame offer to you, thurrender and I will only eat two of your limbth.. And a wing." Forsythe crouched down on a small rock that gave him a decent view of the surrounding area. Right now, the fallen angel was fighting against an armored cat creature without eyes, nose, and ears.

(I was hoping to not rely on this magic until I had found a suitable tutor, maybe that Tozomat, to teach me about it.) Aureal crushed the armored cat's neck under the pommel of her hammer and sighed. "Since you decided to keep talking, and to not surrender, I suppose I will bring out an ability only an amount of people that you can count on one hand have seen. I regret that I have to wield such a gift against a troublesome and wretched opponent such as you."

Forsythe cocked his head, curious as to what the fallen angel might pull out. While he was curious, he knew that he should not underestimate the enemy. "If you do thith, then I will do the thame!" Swore Forsythe as he stood up and took a deep breath. With his hand movements, several rodent creatures crawled up to him, nearing his mouth. He took each one of these vile beings and bit off their heads, chewing graciously and swallowing every bite. He didn't finish until each creature's head was gone. He savored the bones, as they required more attention and ability to digest. Then he ate the rest of the bodies. While it wasn't required to eat the heads first, he did that just because he enjoyed the heads more than the bodies, especially the eyes and bones. He also made several strange noises with his mouth, as it was part of the ritual for this particular magic. Now he was ready for almost any situation.

Before Aureal could take action, Forsythe leapt off the rock with his arms forward. He swiped both arms diagonally at Aureal and several shards of bone slipped out from his skin and hurtled towards the fallen angel. The points at where the bone left his skin bled profusely. The bone darts were too quick and small for Aureal to follow, and they flew past her guard.

Three of the six bounced harmlessly off of Aureal's armor plates and clattered to the ground. The other three managed to find their way to Aureal's beautiful pale flesh. Two slipped between the plates and through the links of the mail shirt. The third one was stopped by Aureal's hand, though it still painfully embedded itself between her finger bones.

Aureal stifled a painful scream as she bit down. (I have to bring out my dark magic... How did I do it last time?) Aureal flashed her memories to the time she was fighting the angel Hannah, and how she managed to kill that bitchy angel with her dark magic. While she remembered killing with dark magic, she did not remember how she caused it. Aureal tried to remember the basics of dark magic, from what she once learned of how to counter it. She figured that if she once knew how to counter dark magic as she used to be an angel, then she should know how to wield dark magic in the first place. The basic idea behind dark magic was that in order to wield it, there must be darkness. Either darkness from in a dark room or from the darkened shadows of a lightened area, it did not matter. And obviously, the darker the area, the stronger the magic. (In shadow manipulation, there must be a light source or else the user's shadow won't appear).

Yet despite that basic knowledge, Aureal had basically no idea how to invoke dark magic. At this rate, Forsythe's speed would overwhelm Aureal who had held the fight so far to a standstill. With this mysterious bony magic of Forsythe's there was no doubt in her mind that he could effectively engage her in melee combat.

The gluttony demon chewed down another rodent before flinging more bone darts. This time they weren't normal darts, they were coated with something strange. He shot forth three darts from his left arm and jumped backwards to dodge Aureal's swinging hammer. The fallen angel barely managed to deflect two of them and her metal gauntlet luckily blocked the third. The darts bubbled and melted ominously when they touched the rocky terrain.

"What is this foul magic?" Commented Aureal on the evil looking substance the bone shards melted into. The substance bubbled some more and seeped into the grown leaving a grotesque green residue behind.

"It lookth deliciouth! Doeth it not? I jutht ate a boldwig, tathty little critterth. I eat them and ith poithon coath my boneth. You thould apprethiate the finer flavorth of life Mith Fallen Angel. Are you thure you cannot part with thome featherth for garnitheth?" The vile demon licked his lips lecherously, though not in a lustful manner.

"I despise your words more than I did Hannah; you're not even fit to eat her. You will not even reach my skin with that foul body of yours." Flared Aureal as she slammed her hammer into yet another skinless creature that popped up out of the ground.

"Tho you thay... Yet I thcarred that lovely thkin of yourth, I really want to eat it. Where ith thith gift of yourth that you were previouthly threatening me with? Ith it pothible to eat that too?" Forsythe clapped his hands together in glee.

"You have no idea..." In the several seconds before combat resumed, Aureal pondered the ways she could take advantage of her dual magic. She could use an incantation, that was most likely required, but even then, she didn't know any incantations for dark magic. All the dark magic she had seen was from demons and their allies in the previous war between angels and demons. Even then, she had only seen dark magic from demons all her life and she did not remember the incantations she used. (Is there any dark magic that didn't require an incantation? Yes there is...)

Soon, Forsythe darted towards Aureal and nimbly moved past her war hammer, avoiding the head by the length of a short hair. He sprung two larger pieces of bone from the palm of his hands, which bled excessively, and stabbed straight at the fallen angel's heart. Aureal gasped as she felt her armor being penetrated due to the force and her skin giving way to the sharp spikes. (Please work my dark magic given and forsaken by god...)

"Thtrange... I thtabbed you, yet why am I the one feeling pain?" The gluttony demon swiveled his eyes around to find his answer. "That ith why... I don't thuppothe I can tathe a little bit of deliciouth angel fleth before the abyth taketh me?"

Aureal's eyes became enflamed, "You are truly the spawn of the lowest of Gluttony. I should have fought in the Grounds of Gluttony in that war if this is what they are all like. Get your fangs away from me! Ew..." The fallen angel pushed Forsythe off of her body, who was currently trying to take a small bite of Aureal's flesh. She removed the bone spikes embedded in her chest. Aureal had managed to stop Forsythe's attack with a dark magic rarely found even in the Circles of Sin where dark magic reigns supreme, shadow manipulation.

Two fleshy, sharp cutting edges appeared on the fallen angel. She had dropped her hammer in order to somehow wield the shadow manipulation. Yet while she successfully slew the foul gluttony demon, it came at a painful cost. "Why would Tozomat wield such a foreboding magic? Surely it would destroy any vestments of sanity thanks to the pain it brings." The first day her master, Rainer, had left to explore the capitol city; Aureal had surveyed the armory and weapon smith of the palace. After that, she had found Tozomat dealing with a group of demons that had brandished weapons on him. She had noticed his dark magic, the art of shadow manipulation, and how he dispatched the armed men. Apparently those demons were a small group who had somehow found out about Rainer and tried to kill him, though they were stopped thanks to the Romance of Lust. Thanks to her fairly decent memory (which for some reason couldn't remember incantations), Aureal managed to grasp the basics of shadow manipulation and how to call upon it in combat. Even then, she called for the magic in desperation and she bet that it would most likely not aid her without training first.

In any case, Aureal looked towards her friends and saw what condition they were in.

Lauren was currently, somehow, fighting besides an ice dragon and clashing against the Djinn opponent. She recalled the names of the creatures Lauren had said she formed a pact with, and remembered that ice dragon was numbered among them. Even so, it was quite amazing that a witch so young could summon such a powerful creature, and that she communicated a pact between her and a member of the renowned ornery race of dragons.

Nerissa, after several clashes with her sword, soon decapitated her opponent in a flashy manner and dashed off towards the fallen angel. She was visibly excited as she exclaimed, "Hey! Look at what I got! It's SOOOOO cool!" The white demoness was waving her sword around in the air, stopping once the two were reunited.

"Mistress... That is not your original sword, yet it looks the same. May I ask what happened? I feel, death of the old." Aureal felt apprehensive in the presence of the sword. And while she knew Nerissa would not harm her, she still felt slightly uncomfortable when such dangerous objects were in the area, just like Rainer's Grimoire.

"That's the thing... This sword of mine is now Old Age, yea I know. Even I'm awed at what happened! Well, there's too much to say right now about it so I'll explain fully later. Right now, let's help Lauren!" Replied Nerissa as she pointed her sword in the direction of the witch, Djinn, and dragon.

"Yes, Mistress."

And on that note, the two ran over to assist Lauren.

-

"Your magic is assuredly on the level of Mistress LeFay... Yet it still requires refinement and trimming around the edges. Though your skills in a battle of weapons is rather lacking." Observed Luce as he tested the abilities of Lauren.

It was clear from the beginning that the female witch would never win in an upfront battle, though if she brought in some magic, that outcome may change, yet if that happened she would most likely kill Luce she would never know her mother's identity. That was what Lauren thought.

"And it seems you are underestimating me in your thoughts. Please, even your dragon would not be able to kill me that easily if both of you were fighting me alone. I do not only know the summoning magic arts... Perhaps I should add some incentive." Threatened Luce as he jumped backwards several meters.

"The wish of Mistress Lefay:

Find that useless brat of mine

Beat some sense into her

Make her strong and dependable

Until she doesn't even need those damn pacts.

Your wish is hereby granted."

Lauren observed the Djinn before her as a subtle transformation happened upon him: His muscles tensed and grew, his tattoos glowed a faint blue, and even his summoned beasts took on a fiercer visage. Luce was about to take action with his new power, though eh was stopped once he saw the witch's companions rushing towards their fray.

"When a Djinn is given a wish to fulfill, they will give their all to complete it, even if it is beyond their capabilities. Can I request that you tell your companions that this battle is between us alone and no one else?" Said the Djinn indifferently as he stood at ease.

"Right, I will beat you by myself." Turning towards Aureal and Nerissa, Lauren said this passionately, "Hey! Please don't help me here. If I lose, interfere then, just not now..."

"Very well, we weren't going to interfere anyway unless you needed help. I don't believe in unfair fights! At least I don't believe in them as long as if the enemy seems like a decent person."

"That leaves much to be interpreted, Mistress."

"...Whatever. Then you better win, Lauren! You want to stick with Rainer, then fight your best!"

TheTask
TheTask
910 Followers