The Lost Panties Ch. 03

Story Info
Will Molly show everyone the panties she found?
1.3k words
4.01
38.5k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 12/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice left her panties in the school office after taking them off the masturbate while watching Charles fuck an unknown woman over the top of a desk. Molly found a pair of panties in the office the next morning, and has told Alice that she plans to share her find at the school Christmas party. The story continues as Alice and her husband drive to the party:

Alice was perspiring liberally as her husband drove them to the school holiday party, in spite of the cold. Thoughts raced through her mind, tinged with trepidation. Would Molly really go through with her threat to show everyone the panties she had found in the office? Alice had little doubt Molly would go through with it. Would her husband, Simon, recognize the cotton panties with the pink flowers? That was a real question. You never knew what a man would recognize. She kept trying to think of how she would explain, but she had no ideas. He was sure to think that she had been having sex with another man at the office. She felt a bit unsteady on her feet as they walked into the party and greeted the people she worked with.

Alice usually drank moderately, but she found herself constantly returning for a refill of her wine glass as the party progressed, while eating relatively lightly. She felt quite lightheaded by the gift exchange. Everyone gave a gift to one other employee, based on drawing names out of a hat. No more anonymous gifts: the scandalous gifts had put an end to that. Alice was beginning to think that the party would end without Molly causing any trouble, that she had been bluffing, when Molly tapped a fork on her glass, to get everyone's attention.

"Can I have your attention, please?" Molly called out. The room grew silent. Everyone knew that Molly was up to something. "As you know, the entertainment we used to enjoy is, um, no longer allowed. So, before you all leave, I thought it would be amusing to show you some of the items that were left in the office since school began in September. For example, this gameboy." She held up the popular hand-held computer toy. "One of the fathers, I better not say who, brought this to a PPT, and was playing with it while discussing his son's issues. Ms. B saw him playing with it during the meeting, reached across the table like he was a second grader, took it away from him, and said, 'This is not the time for that. If you want it back, come to my office after the meeting.' He never came back for it."

The teachers, many of whom were almost as intoxicated as Alice, laughed, picturing Ms. B treating a parent like a second grader. Everyone could see just how that would occur. Alice just forced a grin and pretended to laugh. Her insides felt like a clothes drier. She took another swallow of wine.

"I'll get in trouble if I show too much of this next item," Molly continued, "even though I'm sure everyone here has seen one of these somewhere along the line. This is something a kindergarten boy brought in for 'Show and Tell.'" She held up a folded- over magazine page, just enough so that her audience could see that it was a folded over centerfold page from a "men's magazine." Molly went on, "He said that it was his father's favorite picture. Ms. B. invited the father to come in to retrieve it, but he never did." The audience, which had seemed a bit nervous when Molly held up the picture, responded to that last line.

"I have one more item," said Molly. "This one was left in the guidance office just this week. I wanted to give the owner a chance to claim this item." Alice took another deep swallow of wine, and felt her head spinning. She couldn't look. She stared at her husband, watching for his reaction.

"I can't imagine what these were doing in the guidance office, or how they came to be left there," Alice heard Molly announce, seemingly from miles away.

Her husband was staring at Molly, and he did not look amused. Alice couldn't read his expression, but she was afraid he had recognized her cotton briefs with the pink flowers. Then he leaned over and whispered the strangest thing. "I can't imagine who would wear something like that to school"

Alice let out a sigh of relief. He obviously had not recognized her panties. "But that doesn't make sense," she thought about her husband's reaction. There was nothing scandalous about her cotton briefs, other than that she had taken them off to masturbate while at work. Why would he say that?

Alice turned to look at what Molly was holding. She saw a thong, with only the tiniest scrap of black lace in front. Those were definitely not her cotton briefs. Where did they come from? And where were her panties?

Alice felt that her mind was clogged. Did that make sense? The alcohol, combined with the surprise, made her feel like her mind was stuck in the mud. She forced herself to think.

Those clearly were not her panties, but Molly had found them the morning after she had left her panties in the office, while watching Charles and, Charles and... whoever. Why would Molly substitute that thong for her cotton panties? It didn't make sense. She was the one who took off her panties in the guidance office.

The right answer finally hit her. It was so obvious. There was someone else who had taken off her panties in the guidance office that night. The panties must belong to the woman Alice had seen under Charles, the woman Charles had fucked while Alice watched.

Alice looked around the room, gauging the reaction of others to Molly's display. Most seemed more uncomfortable than amused. Ms. B seemed particularly red in the face. Was that anger or embarrassment. Charlotte, the second grade teacher, also seemed particularly embarrassed. She was with her husband, and seemed unable to look him in the face. Alice also noted that Sue, the gym teacher, looked very uncomfortable, but Sue always seemed uncomfortable when people talked about sex.

The party broke up shortly after Molly's performance. Alice slid into the car next to Scott, barely listening as he commented on how inappropriate he thought Molly's action had been, and how he thought she would be in trouble with Ms. B. Molly mumbled something in response, but the events of the evening, and perhaps the drink, brought her mind back to what she had observed in the office just a few days ago. For whatever reason, the image of Charles, thrusting into an unknown partner, kept returning to her mind.

Simon had to help Alice undress for bed. She passed out as soon as her head hit the pillow, but in spite of her state of intoxication, she dreamed. She dreamed very vividly.

Again, she dreamed that she was the one who was leaning across the desk, while Charles filled her from behind. Again, in her dream, he gave her a feeling of fullness that she had never experienced before. She felt his strong hands on her hips, the tingling in her clit as he moved in and out of her. This time, however, they were not alone. They were being watched, as she had watched Charles and the unknown woman. But, they were not being watched by a quiet woman, lurking in the shadows. Molly was there, cheering, laughing, and commenting on the proceedings.

"Yes, I have one more item that I found in the office this week. I found these tight white buttocks, these powerful thighs, thrusting this man’s cock into this teacher’s pussy. I found this man, pounding away at this woman. Notice the way his muscles clench with each powerful movement into her. Listen to the woman moan with pleasure. Quiet everyone. I believe she is about to cum. Let’s all hear the sounds of her orgasm.”

Alice awoke, drenched in sweat.