The Lost Wallet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her sensuality was as natural as nature had decreed it to be.

She began to moan to him, mewl into his mouth as she reached to kiss him, her pouty lips sucking and nibbling on his, her orgasm building to her slow rhythmic fucking until it ripped and blasted its way through her like an atomic bomb, it completely shattered her, she had no expectation of this.

He sensing her total submission and acceptance of his huge cock, gained speed now and Sally Anne clasping herself to him, urged him on, 'harder, harder AJ, faster, faster, fuck me AJ, oh god fuck me!'

He did and went on until he blasted what felt like gallons of cum into her until he rested on her giving body; she whispered terms of endearment into his smooth flat muscular chest.

They rested a while and she cried tears of regret at her stealing of his money and the gold pendant, and apologised from the bottom of her beautiful heart, but tears of happiness as well as he hugged her and told her to forget about it, all was well now, he told her.

Meanwhile down the hall, Ricky was now on his knees busily and lovingly sucking Jamal's lovely smooth cock.

Jamal had taken him into the room and locked them both in, saying you are a homo aren't you Ricky, you cant keep your eyes off my arse or my prick he told him as he played with his defenceless cock, Ricky was moaning in unabashed joy although he was trying to deny his sexuality.

Jamal poked his middle finger into Ricky's arse and tightly held his cock, Ricky shot his load!

Jamal untied him, and got him into the bed, Ricky could not resist, Jamal was a lot bigger and stronger than he, and Jamal had his hands on his cock and balls, Ricky was going nowhere but under!

Jamal told Ricky to touch him, he did so tentatively until Jamal struck his arse with the flat of his hand with a really powerful stroke, and it galvanized Ricky into action, and submission.

Trent's cock had hurt him the first time he fucked him, and Jamal's was no different either, the baby oil was of some comfort, but he couldn't deny the pleasure that was coursing through his body now, Jamal knew how to work a boy up, he thought!

He spent that night with Jamal and knew by the morning sun rising that he had made a big mistake in marrying Sally Anne, he would have to put that right somehow.

This was his fate, his destiny was to be with another man, someone like Jamal if he would have him, his power of persuasion and his delicious body turned Ricky on like he knew a woman could never do, he realised that now.

He actually never saw Sally Anne aging for the whole of the two weeks he was there, Jamal kept him at the bungalow only allowing him to use the pool, while Jamal used his now completely subservient body and mind. Ricky loved it, and hardly gave a thought to Sally Anne.

But AJ in his quest to fully complete her willingness to be his and be really sure, but he needed to make certain Ricky would never cross her mind again.

He arranged with Jamal to secretly go to his bungalow and watch him and Ricky together, the time was set for 10:00pm that night; he told Sally Anne he wanted her to see something but that total silence was paramount.

She agreed immediately saying whatever he told her was good enough.

He walked her over and they looked through a window into a bedroom, there she saw Ricky paying homage to Jamal's superlative cock, hungrily feeding the cum erupting from it, and lovingly stroking Jamal's swollen balls.

Sally Anne was horrified, her Ricky was a homosexual? She knew of his effeminacy, but not that, not this!

Then the ultimate act, Jamal got to his knees and silently ordered Ricky to fuck him, Ricky couldn't wait to do it, and went at Jamal's arse with a fervour that he had never shown to her.

She was disgusted, but glad that she had been shown the error of her ways in marrying him.

'I understand AJ, you wanted me to see that to make sure he was cast from my life?' she said.

'That's about the top and bottom of if babe,' he told her. 'Well, it's worked perfectly, I want to be yours AJ for ever if you'll have me?' As she kissed him lovingly said the most beautiful and sexiest woman he had ever fucked and loved.

'I will have my marriage annulled and belong to you,' she whispered into his mouth as he kissed her.

'Good,' said AJ, 'now talking about bottoms, I am gonna fuck yours tonight so be prepared,' he laughed.

She grimaced and said, 'oh AJ you are too big, it will kill me, I couldn't possibly have that in my bum?'

He fixed her with the look that she already knew meant it's going to happen, and it did.

He spent a long time using first one finger then two, but he got her somewhat opened, and then he started entering her little brown sphincter, she howled and squealed but eventually he was in, his large prick was almost fully embedded in her, she just lay there and miraculously the pain subsided to be replaced with a wanton delicious naughty dirty pleasure feeling swamping her inners.

She orgasmed like never before but so different from before, she felt her life going full circle and knew she would never leave this man, and she didn't care what her parents and friends would say, she was his, he was hers, they belonged to each other.

The following morning in the privacy of their garden he made her give him her first blow job, and Sally Anne went at it with more gusto and enthusiasm than he had prepared for, she was absolutely loving this alternative way of submitting to him, she got him to blow his wad in double quick time and swallowed the lot delightfully.

He knew now what love was, he silently thanked his God for the day he dropped his wallet, because it had led him to her.

He did take her back home with him; she was already carrying his baby.

Lots of people shunned her at first, but she didn't care, she was happy, truly in love, she told her parents about Ricky, they were suitably disgusted, but didn't tell them of her submission to AJ, just that in a time of need he had been there.

Ricky was left behind with associates of Jamal's and is now apparently happily living with a young man of similar age, but is made to dress in women's clothes too.

Sally Anne insisted that he be taken care of, and this was instructed by AJ.

She now has 3 children by AJ, and lives in sumptuous wealth and accommodation and AJ is the most willing of husbands, and doting of father's.

The only person he bows to is Sally Anne, and there is nothing he won't do for her.

12