The Lost World: Bisexuality

Story Info
Macho man takes a woman and a man to his bed.
1.5k words
23.1k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John Roxton was a man of many passions. He was the greatest Hunter in the world. He was also a member of the House of Lords. He was the son of Lord Alfred Roxton of Landsbury. One of the most powerful men in England. Not long ago, John Roxton decided to accompany legendary scientist George Challenger on a scientific expedition. There were others with them. Marguerite Krux, a wealthy young heiress. The late Professor Summerlee, a brilliant scientist in his own right and Ned Malone, a handsome young Reporter. They traveled up the Amazon river in South America and found themselves on a strange place called the Lost World. The Lost World was a myriad of worlds. A primeval jungle teeming with dinosaurs. A pan-cultural realm filled with ancient civilizations. The Romans. The Aztec. The Incas. The Greeks. The Egyptians. Also, the fierce Lizard-men and their infamous Emperor Tribune. Anything could happen in this strange place. The explorers met a young woman named Veronica who was the daughter of some lost explorers who went into the jungle and never came back.

The explorers adapted to the Lost World, and made their new home in Veronica's Tree House. At the moment, John Roxton was sitting on a chair by the veranda, cleaning up his rifle. Last night, they had run into a horde of ape-men. The ape-men almost killed them all. Only Roxton's quick gun and Veronica's fierce battle prowess saved them. John Roxton was a man of few words. Although his friends couldn't stop thanking him, he didn't think he had done anything extraordinary. He was that kind of man. Tough, honest and decent. John Roxton was the kind of man that many women dreamed of marrying. He had caught the eye of many women back in London. John was handsome and rugged. He was a fierce Hunter and an outdoorsman. He was the embodiment of the macho. He was a real man in the eyes of many. Men respected him. Women respected and wanted him. Few people knew the real John Roxton and the truth of him would have shocked many.

John Roxton was a man of many passions. He loved hunting. He also found both women and men attractive. He was what they call bisexual. John Roxton kept his sexual proclivities to himself. He had discreet relationships with both men and women. He considered his private life to be just that, private. Still, in the world of British society, people tended to talk. John Roxton hated the way the British social elite behaved. There was more lying, scheming and backstabbing in the average British nobleman's house than in the entire jungle. That's why John Roxton loved the wilderness. Things were simpler there. You could always tell who your enemies were. Lions didn't play games. They attacked their prey. With the beasts, you knew where you stood. With human beings, you never could tell for sure. Men betrayed men. Men betrayed women. Women betrayed men and women. John Roxton had become somewhat of a misanthrope as of late. He simply didn't care for the company of human beings. They simply couldn't be trusted. Well, all except for one.

Since he came to the Lost World, John Roxton had begun to change. His passions were becoming harder to control. He remembered an event that recently took place. He remembered a night he spent with Marguerite Krux. They had recently returned from the Village of the Amazons. War had broken out between the female warriors and the men of the nearby villages. The Amazons were bloodthirsty killers and lived up to their reputation in spite of Challenger's attempt to reason with their queen. George Challenger was much chagrined by the queen's death. Roxton did what he had to do in order to survive. He was taught never to hit a woman ever since he was a little boy but he had no choice back there. The bloodthirsty bitches had tried to kill him. He ended up killing more than a few. He freed the others. Theyreturned home, but not before he left the Gate of the Village open so that the male invaders from the nearby towns could enter. John Roxton entered the Village with an open mind about the female warriors and their separatist matriarchal society but they proved themselves to be no better than the men they hated. In many ways, they were actually worse. Roxton's already misanthropic tendencies bloomed after that. At times, he felt almost like an animal. He didn't want to be around people. He wanted to be on his own. The jungle called out to him and practically screamed for him to unleash his animalistic urges.

John Roxton had returned from the journey with the others. He wanted to leave the Tree House and return to the Jungle. Unfortunately, he couldn't leave. Because of Marguerite. Marguerite Krux, the mysterious heiress had fallen in love with John Roxton. She begged him to stay with her. He ended up doing just that. For a night, anyway. He remembered coming to her room, to find her naked, waiting for him. She was a lovely woman. Tall and slender, with fine, perky breasts, a slim waist and nice, round butt. She smiled at him and he felt himself grow hard. It had been some time since he'd been with a woman. She opened her arms to him and they embraced. He kissed her. She took him to her bed. He sat down while she knelt before him. She took his erect cock in her hand and slid her hand up and down on it. She slowly took him into her mouth. She sucked his cock and licked his balls. John looked at Marguerite as she pleasured him. She continued what she was doing until he came, exploding into her mouth. She drank his seed, taking all that he had to give. She drained him. When she was done, he grabbed her by the hips and placed her on top of him. Laughing, she straddled him and he thrust into her. She rode him like a race horse and he slammed into her, plunging his cock deep into her wet pussy. They fucked and sucked the night away. The next morning, he left her bed and they never spoke about it again.

John Roxton was still lost in his own little world when Ned Malone watched him. Ned Malone was another resident of the Tree House. He was Veronica's lover. Ned was a man with complex sexual desires as well. He loved Veronica and enjoyed having sex with her but he sometimes craved the touch of a man. One man in particular. John Roxton. The most rugged and manly man on the planet. The most unattainable of men. Still, Ned still day-dreamed about Roxton. He sensed that maybe, he and Roxton had some of the same tastes. Maybe Roxton liked both men and women. Ned Malone was bisexual and he really wanted to sleep with Roxton. He decided to try his luck. He got in the nude and put the moves on John Roxton. Surely, the macho man wouldn't resist a hot little piece like Ned Malone himself.

John Roxton looked at Ned Malone. The young reporter stood, stark naked in the doorway. He looked at Roxton and smiled. "Like what you see?" He asked.

John grinned. "Yeah." He said.

"Come here." Ned walked toward Roxton. He stood less than a foot away. John pulled him into his strong arms and kissed him. Ned kissed him back. "You missed me, didn't you?" Ned asked.

"Well, yeah." John said.

Ned pushed himself away from John's embrace and let himself fall on the bed. "Come here." He said.

John Roxton obeyed. He let himself fall on the bed. Ned pulled Roxton into his arms and kissed him again. They rolled around on the bed, laughing. Ned Malone looked at the man he had wanted for so long. They began to make love right then and there. Ned climbed on top of Roxton and impaled himself onto Roxton's pole. Roxton placed his hands on Ned's hips and thrust into him. Ned screamed and begged him for more. Roxton obliged, giving Ned all he had to give. They went at it like this for a long time, fucking and sucking until exhaustion claimed them.

When they were done, Ned embraced Roxton. "I wish we had done this sooner," Roxton said.

Ned shrugged. "I thought you were straight? I mean, you're a macho hunter and all."

Roxton laughed. "To be a macho hunter you don't have to be straight, you just have to be able to shoot straight."

The two men laughed and went to sleep in each other's arms. This was the beginning of a new chapter in both their lives. Roxton and Malone were two handsome bisexual hunks living on the gorgeous Plateau. There were plenty of hot women and beautiful men for them to play with, not to mention each other!

The End

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice Try ...

Nice try but it all goes completely against character. For one thing, Marguerite has always played hard to get and to suddenly have she and Roxton together for "one night" then nether talk about it again??? If you ever watched the series you must know the man is absolutely crazy about her.

And Roxton and Ned together? Sorry, I just could not get that far. At that point my imagination just could stretch no further.

Still, thanks for the LOST WORLD story. Too few in here!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

My Gay Friend's Hot Mum Sapphic fun for sexy schoolgirl Sophie & single mum Chelsea.in Lesbian Sex
It All Started When... A night at a Halloween fancy dress party leads to sex...in Transgender & Crossdressers
Life and Time of Lady Vargos Ch. 01 Martin begins his life as Lady Vargos.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Monday Night Play Lesbian Mistress and slave enjoy bondage sex.in Lesbian Sex
The Landlady Alex can't afford to pay rent, and the landlady has an idea.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories