The Lost Year

Story Info
He finds you again, after losing you a year ago.
1.5k words
4.31
17.4k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/07/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You had found one of those quiet little desks in the back stacks in the library.

I saw you sitting there, hunched over the desk, reading and making notes in a psych text. I could see the tension in your shoulders.

I walked up to behind you and began to massage your shoulders.

You looked up at me and smile at an ex-lover

For about a year, we were incredible. We couldn’t get enough of each other. We had made love everywhere and in everyway. We had made love inside and outside, just the two of us and once in a room with 2 other couples, 3 single girls and a single guy. We were incendiary. I still don’t really know what happened, but it ended. The sex became less intense, the time together less frequent and then you met Raul. I envied him, but counted my blessings for the time we had been together and moved on. I had heard a few months ago that you and Raul were done, and he had returned to Argentina. I hadn’t seen you in almost a year. Now here you are.

I started working the muscles in your neck. There was a huge knot on the left side that had to hurt like hell. I closed my eyes and started to work the knot out, feeling the knot, sensing your tension with my fingers, focused entirely on your shoulders. I could feel your arms falling to your sides. Your shoulders slumped as you started to relax into the massage. I pushed you forward and started working down your back. I stopped for a moment, took you by the hand and you stood up. I turned your chair around and sat you down again, leaning against the chair back. I pulled your shirt over your head and unhooked your bra. I started to work your entire back.

From your neck and shoulders to your hips, returning to the knot in your shoulder, working it down, feeling it open up. Sometimes I would push to hard and you would moan and flinch in pain. I would ease up and work somewhere else. I worked your shoulders then worked down each arm. Down to your fingers. Massaging each finger in turn, then working the muscles in your palm and back up your arm. It wasn’t my best massage, no massage oil, no candles, no soft music, no massage table, but it was working. Each time I touched your shoulders, the knot was smaller and softer. Finally it was gone.

I could feel you relaxing, almost sleeping. I had done all I could under the circumstances. I hooked your bra back and pulled your shirt back down.

I started to go over to a different desk nearby. Leaving you there, hanging over the chair, relaxed and struggling to come back to reality.

You reached out and took my hand, pulling me back. You stood up and smiled. The world lit up with your smile. It was easy for me remember why you had been the center of my entire life for our year.

“Thanks”, was all you said.

I smiled, “My pleasure”, just reveling in your presence, your touch, your scent and that incandescent smile. “You still have the most incredible smile.”

And she did. She had perfect teeth (the result, I am told, of years of your parents paying way too much to a very nice orthodontist). It defied nature, but your eyes actually captured the available light and twinkled. When you smile, its brighter than the sun and more beautiful than a clear night full of stars.

She just chuckled, “You are soo full of shit!!!”

I laughed a little, “Yeah, but you always loved me for it!”

“I needed that, I have a test tomorrow and this professor is a real prick! I blew off a few classes and got behind. I have to ace this exam to recover.”

“Still keeping your 4.0?” I have never met anyone who worked harder for grades than you. I was never that dedicated.

“Only 2 semesters left” you said, smiling.

I was nursing a 3.0, and satisfied with that. Either satisfied or just too lazy to work any harder.

Then the whole encounter changed.

“I have missed you. I don’t know why I took up with Raul, and that didn’t work out so well. And I haven’t been with anybody since. I don’t know that I want you back, but right now I want you!”

My heart stopped.

I had dreamed of you, often with my cock in my hand, many, many times over the past year. Remembering what had been.

And now you wanted me back, at least for now.

As my heart started again, you brought your lips to mine.

I have talked to smokers who quit for years and told me that as soon as they took that first drag, if felt like they had never stopped.

The time we had been apart evaporated. It was like we had never been apart.

I felt your lips on mine and opened my mouth. Our tongues started to do a familiar dance. Time began to slow. I could feel your mold her body to mine, just like it had always been. I am sure you could feel my reaction on your belly.

Then it became urgent.

All of a sudden we were undressing each other.

Your shirt went over your head, and your bra came off

Your fingers were struggling to unbutton my shirt, then it was off.

Once again I could feel your nipples on my chest. Hard and soft and hot all at that same time. Your hands were unbuckling my belt, the unzipping my pants. I dropped down in front of you, and unzipped your skirt, it fell to the floor.

I was inches away from your pussy, barely hidden behind a tiny thong. I pulled your thong down and you stepped out of it. I brought my tongue to your pussy, with the same little triangle of hair just about the clit. I started to lick your clit when you grabbed me by the hair and hauled me to my feet.

“No!!!”, you said. “No foreplay, not sucking, no licking! I want you inside me right now.” She finished unzipping my pants and pulled them off me.

“Fuck me now!” you said.

This was not the way I had imagined. I wanted this to last. I had dreamed of you cumming on my tongue, on my fingers. I wanted your lips on my cock.

You started to kiss me and threw your arms around me. You lifted yourself up, I grabbed your thigh as you wrapped your legs around me.

Then I was in you. And the animal in me took over. I moved forward a little bit, pushing you against the wall, and started to thrust into you. You were using your arms and legs to move yourself up and down and I was just fucking you as hard and fast as I could. This wouldn’t last long, it couldn’t last long, it had been too long for both of us.

And it didn’t last long.

I felt my orgasm building in my balls. You were moaning and groaning and panting. Whispering in my ear “Fuck me, Fuck me, Fuck me” over and over again. I was past thinking. I just wanted to unload my cum into you. Then it started. I could feel my cock start to twitch and then explode in you. You must have sensed it. You started whining “Oh yes, god yes, fuck yes”. As I was fucking you and pumping my cum into you, your legs squeezed my hips and you bit my shoulder trying not to scream. I just kept fucking and cuming as you were moaning and trying not to scream.

The peak passed. You started to relax, my cock stopped twitching. You dropped your legs to the ground, pulling off my cock as it got soft. Once you had let go of my neck, I just sat down. Cum still oozing from my cock as it went soft and mushy. I was in a daze, trying to start breathing normally again. You were just standing there, your eyes closed, gently tweaking a nipple with one hand.

I recovered enough to stand up and start to dress again. That seemed to break you out of your reverie, so you started to pull on your skirt and your shirt, your panties and bra remained on the floor.

Once we were both dressed, I came to you, held you in my arms and kissed you like I had never kissed another woman before. While we were kissing, there was nothing else happening in the world. Time ended. As we ended our kiss, time resumed and we both had things to do.

“I don’t want to lose you again.” I said.

“You won’t.” you told me. “I will be home as 8, see you then”

As I walk to your house tonight, I have already forgotten the lost year.

God’s in his heaven and all’s right with the world.