The Love of a Stalker Ch. 02

Story Info
Destiny's ordeal continues.
1.8k words
3.87
27.4k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/17/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
destinyrose
destinyrose
21 Followers

Destiny was taking in all the beautiful scenery as she climbed the last bend in the road to her little cabin in paradise. At least it was paradise to her. There was fluffy white snow coving the ground making the whole world seem bright and white as could be. The trees had lost most of their leaves, being so far north in Maine. Destiny loved the cabin up here, there weren't any neighbors, and the closest thing to her out here was the Smith family that lived 2 miles south of where the cabin was located. But they all went down to Florida once the cold moved in, it being in the beginning of August.

Turning the bend she arrived at the cabin. The cabin was fairly large when it came to cabin's in the north part of Maine. It had 2 bedrooms one on each corner of the cabin, with a big bathroom in the middle at the back of the house. The kitchen joined the dining room in the middle, with the back door in the kitchen and the living room was at the front of the house, where the front door was. Tall trees surrounded the cabin, but far enough away that should a storm blow them down they wouldn't hit the cabin.

She started thinking back, to the last time she had been at the cabin. Her and James had made plans for a secluded vacation during one of the summer breaks they had during college. "Isn't this place awesome!" Destiny asked.

"Yea, wow, I didn't expect this to be so nice. When you said 'cabin' I expected some kind of shack" James said with a grin.

"Well then, let's getting settled in," she said with excitement

They had a romantic evening planned. She made dinner while he made the beds and set candles around the living room and bedroom. They sat gazing at each other over the tablecloth and plates. They finished their meal and went to take a bath in the claw foot bathtub. James, finding it hard to breath as he watched Destiny peel her cloths away from her slim form, just stared at her slowly revealed flesh. Feeling his face flush and his penis come to life he climbed into the tub before Destiny. She knew what effect she had on James, could read it in his eyes. Letting the tips of her toes enter the warm water first she let the warm water enclose her body as she half laid half sat across from James. They both didn't say anything, just stared at each other in their own heat and arousal.

Destiny, making the water swirl around the tips of her breasts, leaned forward to lightly touch his thighs, running her smooth hands under the water to his already stiff and aching staff. James let out a small gasp at her soft touch, his head rolling back to rest on the edge of the tub. Destiny slide her fingers up and around his large dick, feeling it pulse in her hand. She felt triumphant; knowing it was her ministrations was causing this man to come undone. James felt the heat simmer and rise in his loins, almost to a degree where he felt like he couldn't take any more. She moved her hand at a steady pace, going smoothly up to his head and back down to his tight balls; making the water come in waves at his stomach. Moving forward and over his legs she tilted her head to nip and his at his chest and neck.

Feeling like he was going to explode any second he pushed her back far enough so he could get at her already hard pointy nipples. Bringing her left nipple into his mouth he sucked hard enough to roll it on his tongue. Hearing her moan deep in her throat, he ran his hand up her smooth wet back, up to her shoulders to draw her closer as her head rolled back at the wonderful bliss she was feeling straight to her toes. Destiny was lost in her own world as the sensations that was running with her blood, pounding in her clit. Releasing her left nipple he moved his knees up a little so she was off the base of the tub, so he could reach his hand down to play with her soft patch of curls resting against her womanhood. The passion that was steadily building in his penis was almost unbearable as he explored her body with his hands and mouth.

He slid his long index finger and his middle finger into her warmth, letting the water be his lubricant. Feeling the fire spread through her rapidly, she gasped as he entered her warm entrance, moving his finger slowly in and out of her already honeyed hole. She let go of his hard shaft to run her hands over his neck, and pulled his head close for a deep kiss that took his breath away. He shifted her on his lap, as he slid his fingers from her and grabbed her ample bottom to place her over his pulsation penis. He lowered her onto him, feeling her insides tighten and mold around him. She threw her head back as he impaled her on his rode, moaning loudly. Moving her steadily by lifting her hips in a deep rhythm that rocked waves of water between and over them both, making some of it slosh onto the floor.

He lifted his hips higher, to meet her thrusts, to deeply penetrate her. Her breath coming in quick gasps only to be broken by sighs and moans felt her body flush with the heat of her beginning of her orgasm. He felt himself coming to the edge of heaven, where he would find his peace within her arms. Destiny yelled out her passion as she felt James swell within her, stretching her more, filling her completely. They came together with his pulsation cock buried deep within her as he spilled his seed deep within her womb. She felt her pussy grip his cock like a vise that would never let go. James felt her insides milk every last drop of his cum pulling it into her.

They sat in this position trying to catch their breath with Destiny's head resting on his shoulders, and her arms wrapped around them. Both of them coming down from the high they had given to one other, Destiny shifted to let his now softening penis out of her.

Destiny pulled up to the cabin, assessing it. "Doesn't look bad," she thought to herself. "I guess my cousins did keep up with the place." Climbing out of the car she popped the truck open so she could get her things out and onto the front porch, her feet crunching in the snow. Pulling her keys from her pocket she unlocked the cabin door and walked in. It spelled of pine and wood inside. Destiny breathed it all in welcoming the smell she was so firmiliar with.

Dropping her bags in the middle of the living room floor she pulled her keys from the door and closed out the cold. It was relatively cold in the cabin so grabbing some wood from the shed out back she went back into the house to start a fire, in the round fireplace. Dragging her bags into one of the rooms she began to unpack her things, putting the cooking utensils and food into the kitchen and her clothes in the oak dresser in the bedroom.

Knowing that there were rabbit traps still in the shed, she went out back to set the traps for her dinner. Although she brought food with her, she didn't have any meat and it had been a long time since she had any wild game. It was too bad that her Aunt and cousins didn't come here more often. She loved it here. Setting 3 traps around in the woods she started to head back to the house when she noticed some footprints in the blinding white snow. Shrugging, guessing it was just probably just her cousins' footprints she walked inside. The fire had grown to warm the house, feeling comforting to Destiny.

She grabbed a pot to warm her bath water on it, the cabin not having the modern day technology of running hot water. She pulled water from the well that run underneath the cabin and poured it into the waiting pot. Destiny placed the huge pot onto the stove and threw wood into it to start the fire going to warm the water. While she waited for her bath water to warm she went to get her cloths from her room, and checked the bathroom making sure that everything was indeed clean. As she glanced around at the big bathroom she was astonished that it was as clean as if it was just freshly washed, including the claw-foot tub the sat in the middle of the bathroom. It had windows on the opposite wall of the door, letting in white sunny light from the day.

Destiny heard the water she was heating boiling on the stove and moved to put it in the clean tub. She pulled up a bucket of water from the well to cool down the water and poured it in with the hot water. Pealing her clothes off, first her knitted gray sweater, then her jeans along with her baby blue lacy bra, and baby blue thong. She stepped into the tub and lazed back on the rim, savoring the heat penetrating her muscles and aching bones.

Grabbing the washcloth from the pile of clean clothes, she put on the floor next to her. She picked up the rose scented soap and began to lather her shinny slender neck, down to the tips of her breasts, to her flat stomach, then up again over her arms dripping water as she went. She poured water over her head to start washing her long hair. Finishing washing herself, she stepped out of the tub, briskly drying herself with a light pink towel. Sliding her red thong up her shapely legs, she slipped her nightgown over her head and wrapped herself in her bathrobe, she hung the wet towel on the back of the door to dry. Sliding into her warm slippers that she left in her room.

Padding to the kitchen once more she put the kettle over a burner to make some tea. She threw in a couple of pieces of wood into the stove. Walking over to the dying fire she placed some more logs into the fire as well. Going over to the flowered colored couch she sat and lazily watched the warm fire crackle and snap as the fire danced around the dry pieces of wood. Thinking about how wonderful it was to finally get away to be herself. Hearing the kettles' high-pitched whistle as it threw steam out of its spout she got up and poured the hot liquid into her awaiting cup.

Destiny dropped the cup of tea as she started to scream, staring at the tall man in her living room in shock.

destinyrose
destinyrose
21 Followers