The Love of a Step Mother

Story Info
Ex-soldier discovers a special love.
6.7k words
4.45
73.6k
34
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,314 Followers

I remember when I had just gotten out of the ARMY many years ago, finally getting to go home after four long years away. It was good to be back home, small as it was, it was still Home!

My dad, always a hard working man welcomed me home with open arms and my step mother also was glad I had returned. She had raised me since I was 7 and I loved her like she had given birth to me.

I was now almost 23 and it felt good to be able to sleep in, wake then eat a nice home cooked breakfast. I had not yet started looking for work, wanting to take some time off to think about my future and desires.

It was my third day home and I woke starving and rushed downstairs to be greeted by both dad and mom and the smell of bacon on the stove, biscuits in the oven and fresh brewed coffee.

I grabbed a cup and sat at the table, dad spoke to me wanting to know what I had planned for today. I shrugged my shoulders not really knowing and had not really given it much thought. I knew he was not pushing me to find a job just yet, but did not think it would be long before he did.

I sat at the table, my mind blank, still waking up when I happened to glance over at mom bending over to get the biscuits out of the hot oven. I was looking right at her heart shaped ass, wrapped tightly in her thin robe and I think I actually blushed at what flashed through my mind at that moment.

I was both shocked and embarrassed at what went on in my head looking at her bent over like that. I had never had any sexual thoughts of her before, and was almost ashamed I had now.

But if I was not so horny from not being laid in over 3 months, I do not believe I would have thought about that now. It is no excuse I know, but my hormones were raging and my imagination was running at full speed at this moment.

Dad said, "Do you want to come by work and have lunch with me son?" My dads question shocked me back to reality and I looked at him puzzled and wondered if he had seen me staring at moms perfect ass.

"Sure dad, I have nothing planned. What time?" I asked. "12:30 is fine just park around back of the shop when you get there."

"Alright dad, see you then." I said as he was getting up to leave. "That's nice, my two favorite men spending a bit of time together again." mom smiled at me.

My dad was fifty six and looked forty five or so from working and actually taking care of himself before it became a fad. Mom was fifty three and had the body of someone a few years younger, not firm but not flabby.

She was no raving beauty, but she was one of the nicest women I knew, a happy housewife and a fantastic mother to me. She may have had a few extra pounds on her from lack of exercise and though I had only seen her in her robe or nightgown, I had never seen her nude, never attempted too, I just hadn't been that curious about her in that way. That is before this morning.

Mom and I finished our breakfast talking about my time in the service and if i enjoyed it, the normal mom and son chit chat to kill some time before we did the dirty dishes. It was always one of my chores to help her clean up after meals and saw no reason to change that now.

She smiled as we finished up the last of the dishes mom told me she was going to go take a shower. I headed back to my bedroom, nothing in it had been changed during my absence and i sat on the bed thinking of the times before leaving home and the times I hoped to have soon.

As I leaned back against the pillow my hand rested on my crotch and I began to rub my balls, my erection was soon obvious to my roaming hand and I naturally began to rub it, my thoughts going to earlier when mom was bent over.

I closed my eyes and rubbed a little bit harder enjoying the feeling as the fabric of my jeans slightly irritating, but not so much as to cause pain.

I heard moms shower start and thought since she would be at least fifteen minutes in the shower and after I had time to go ahead and relieve the pressure that had been building up in my balls for the past few days.

My mind was filled with the sight of moms ass bent over as my hand slowly stroked my erection, strangely I did not feel sickened by the erotic thoughts I was having of her. I know she has some cottage cheese on her thighs and lower ass from seeing her before in her bathing suit.

It did nothing to lessen the sexual thoughts I was having of her and she did not have Buns of Steel but her ass was no wider than one would expect nor flabby. I had never checked her underwear in the hamper to find out what size boobs she had or checked out her panties, She was just mom to me. That is until this morning!

Now, even if I tried I could not get her out of my mind and any of the ladies I had ever had sex with in it. And I have met women from around the globe. Hookers, dancers and your everyday lady. Many as beautiful as you would want to see, all shapes and sizes, yet none of them had my attention today as I kept playing with myself.

I am not large down there, in fact I would say average size if I had to guess. So I don't think ladies would fight over me for it, or run from it if I walked down the street with it hanging out of my pants. I am no more handsome than the next guy at six feet and 200 pounds, not a body builder but not having much fat either.

I had my eyes shut tight as the good feeling of my approaching orgasm built, my hand moving faster along the shaft up to the head and back again faster and faster. I came fast and hard, covering my hand, cock and belly with the warm sticky fluid.

It felt so good I did not want to stop, but knew I had taken long enough and surely did not want to get caught with my pants down so to speak.

I grabbed a few tissues since I needed to get all this mess up and cleaned up some, then pulled my pants back up and waited for the sound of the shower to stop. I turned my laptop on and hit a website to look for a job if any were around and searched around until I finally heard the shower stop.

A few minutes later I heard the door to the bathroom open and I went to wash my hands and crotch off and went back to the kitchen for a drink. Mom came in shortly after and began her daily routine of housework.

I went outside to check out what they had done around the yard since I had left and then into the garage and looked for a box I stashed there before leaving.

After digging around I finally found it, it had all my old porno magazines in it and I thought I could use them later, plus I had some old photos and my address book in it with some old friends I wanted to get back in touch with.

I hauled it back inside to my room and opened it up, as I removed many of the magazines found memories of each one rushed through my brain of what gorgeous lady was in each one. I found my address book and opened it up.

I made a few calls around and talked to Gail an old girlfriend that I had enjoyed many sexual experiences with before, sadly she had gotten married and now had 2 kids. Not what I had been hoping but all the same I was happy for her.

I lay on my bed looking through one of the magazines killing some time and read one of the stories in it, strangely enough it was a story about a younger man and a older lady.

Not something I would normally be drawn to, but today everything had changed for me. I read it and was excited at the concept of having sex with a more mature woman and wanted to find out more about that kind of thing.

I turned my laptop back on and searched for mature lovers and was amazed at what I found. Thousands upon thousands of websites dedicated to young and old couples, anything I wanted to know i could now find out.

It became an obsession to find out more and I did. I began to read about lovers of all ages, from young men in their late teens with women old enough to be their Grandmothers on down.

I was now one of those wanting that! I was shocked at how hard I got from reading some of the stories and photos I saw, the women, not at all firm, many with fake tits many all natural. I now knew I was going to have to find me one.

I had killed enough time that I had to leave for lunch with dad. I pulled up behind the shop and parked my car. Wasn't much of a car but it ran. I saw dad standing by the door, he waved and came over to the car and we went to lunch.

I really enjoyed it, my dad and I had always got along well and we had a nice chat while eating. The time passed by much to quickly and soon I was dropping him back off at work.

I rode around about 30 minutes then got bored and headed back home, pulling up in the drive I saw mom in the yard working in her flower bed, head down paying attention to her flowers as she moved dirt around them, throwing a stick out from the bed now and then as she kept busy.

Naturally my eyes went to her ass as she was on her hands and knees working. She was sweaty and her auburn hair was sticking to the back of her neck. She turned as I walked up giving me her beautiful smile.

"Want to help me?" She asked. I really didn't, but said yes anyway. "let me go change my pants, I will be right back!" And I actually ran to my room to change, just to have the chance to be near her for awhile.

We worked and talked for about an hour then went inside for some cold water and cooled off a bit. I looked at her and noticed how her pink shirt had turned almost red from her sweat. And was clinging to her body like a tight glove. Sadly, she had a bra on and it must have been padded or I am sure I could have seen her nipples since we were both getting a chill from the cold air conditioning.

Her face was flushed, both with the exertion she had put into her garden and from the sun. I was surprised I had never noticed her natural beauty before and was surprised at the lustful thoughts I had begun to have for her. And why couldn't I stop them?

Mom said, "I think we have done enough today, don't you? Would you mind putting up the tools for me while I take a quick shower?" I smiled and nodded yes as I was gulping another drink of cold water.

She stood up and stretched her arms over her shoulders and leaned side to side, to work out some of the kinks that were setting in on her as she cooled off. I finished my water and went to put the tools up for her.

As I was in the back yard I glanced over and saw their bathroom window, never having thought about it before, but at the right angle I could see the shower stall. I put the tools up in the garage and walked back towards the back door and glanced back at the bathroom window.

The curtains were open and I saw mom stepping into the tub, as nude as the day she was born. Her auburn hair hanging down to her shoulders, and she turned towards the faucet to turn them on, her breasts were facing me and I them, my eyes glued to her chest.

She had slightly sagging breasts with a dark brown nipple on each one, each nipple was at least a quarter of an inch long and thick. I guess the water had got to the temperature she wanted, because she closed the shower curtain and my show was over.

I had not noticed while standing there perving my Step Mom, but I had an erection and it was begging for attention. Damn I had just jacked off not a few hours before, and now I was needing to again.

I went to my room and closed the door, dropped my pants and underwear and got busy. The memory of her standing there waiting for the water to warm up some, and her beautiful breasts hanging from her still sweaty chest was foremost in my mind.

My hand was a blur as I wanted to get this over with before she got out of the shower and I could get in it. Well I guess since I had cum not a few hours before, I was not as fast to cum as I had wanted, because I never heard her shut off the shower. Nor did I hear her walk down the hall to my room.

I was still having my imagination full of mom's breasts and the door opened. "Keith, the Showe....." I jerked my eyes open and saw mom standing there, a shocked look on her face, seeing my hand on my hard on, and she was blushing.

I was on top of the covers so there was nothing I could do to hide it from her sight, but cover it with my hands. "Oh my!" she exclaimed, "I am SO Sorry Kieth!" I, uh uh I just." And she turned and rushed out of my room.

Now I had done it, I thought to myself. What a dumbass, I couldn't have waited until I got in the shower to jack off again, but NoOoOoooooo!

Well, needless to say my hard on was history and so was my relationship with mom as I knew it, I thought! I gathered up some clean clothes and went to take my shower. I took a nice long cool shower and tried to think of something to say to mom when I was done in here.

Well, nothing feasible came to mind and although I knew something would have to be said, I just couldn't think of it for now. I got done with the shower, got out and dressed, then went downs the hall to get a soft drink.

I passed my parents room and swear I heard a soft moan coming from it. I have never snooped on my parents, never having a reason too, but I did today. I put my ear gently to their door, and there it was again, another soft moan.

This got my attention fast, so I thought, why not go out back and see if I can see inside the room. So, i did. And, Yes, I could see inside. Her blinds were opened just enough at the bottom I could peer inside if I was on my knees.

What I saw blew my mind, never in a thousand years would I have thought mom masturbated, but there she was, laying on her bed, her legs opened wide, her fingers very busy as she finger fucked her very, very wet hairy pussy.

Her other hand was tweaking her thick nipple, she had her head back and her mouth was slightly open. I watched intently as she worked herself into a frenzy with her fingers, her hips rocking to and fro as her back arched off the bed.

Suddenly she clamped her legs on her now soaking wet fingers and her whole body shook as her orgasm hit her full force. Then as suddenly as it hit her, it was over! I watched a few more moments as she caught her breath and relaxed in the aftermath of her orgasm.

I got up and brushed off my knees then rushed to the kitchen and got my soft drink then sat at the table, taking in everything I had seen. I thought of nothing but of how lucky my dad has been all these years, having such a sexually exciting woman and so free with her sexuality in the bed.

I was almost done with my drink when mom came in, still looking slightly flushed in her face, I just smiled, knowing why she was in such a state. Never thinking it was because she had seen me jacking off, just perhaps that she had gotten horny like I had in the afternoon.

As mom walked in I noticed that she had not put on a bra under her thin white shirt and her thick dark nipples showed through it, and it may have been me, but it seemed this shirt was tighter than she normally wore around the house.

Not that I was going to complain as I was truly enjoying the sight. She smiled at me as she went to the ice box and get her a cold soft drink. She came over and sat at the table beside me, then spoke to me as she looked me right in the eyes.

"I feel I must apologize to you for bursting into your room earlier, I should have knocked but didn't, and for that I am truly sorry." she blushed as she seemed to recall the sight of me with my hand a blur on my cock while I jacked off.

Well, that thought brought a blush to my face as I looked at her, "I am sorry you saw what you did mom, I never meant for that to happen, it just did and I am sorry also."

Mom leaned over and hugged me, her smelling so fresh and clean, her hair still damp from the shower as her head lay against mine. "Don't worry about it Kieth, we all have needs, and sometimes we just need to fulfill them, We do not always get what we need from others so must take care of business ourselves!" She smiled at me. "Yes ma'am, I guess we do."

She took a sip of her drink and I watched as her full lips took the end of the bottle and surrounded the opening, I felt the blood rush to my cock as I watched her drink it.

The words she had spoken to me, "We do not always get what we need from others." was running in my brain, I did not know exactly what she meant, was she referring to me? To her? Just people in general?

I was lost in thought when she put her hand on my leg, "If you ever have the need to go jack off, just let me know and I promise I won't disturb you Keith." Did I just her mom say what I thought she did? Never would I have thought I would hear anything of the kind come out of moms mouth, and surely not the jack Off part.

I sat there soaking her words in and looked at her, her gorgeous blue eyes staring right in mine, ( funny, I had never noticed just how beautiful her eyes were before. )

"Uh, Ok mom." I sat the blushing again and she leaned over once again and gave me a big hug and a kiss on my cheek. I noticed that I could smell her on her fingers as she caressed my face. "Well, now that is settled, what would you like for dinner?"

Dad got home around 6 P.M. as usual and we ate, discussing things that had gone on at his job, my plans, and if anything interesting had happened at home today. I almost choked on my salad when he asked that.

Mom, cool as ever said, "No, nothing but some yard work." I looked up from my plate and mom winked at me, and I swear a smile on her face I have never seen before. We finished supper, mom and I did the dishes and I said, "Thanks for not saying anything mom."

She smiled at me and replied, "I told you, it is nothing. We all do it and besides, Your not the first man I have ever seen jacking off, in fact, although I was surprised at the sight, I am not complaining." And the same smile I saw at the table crossed her face once again.

We watched some television and had some small talk as dad and I had a cold beer, before we knew it, it was nearing 10 P.M. and we all headed for bed. I lay in bed with my hands behind my head, thinking over all the things that had happened and the things that had been said.

I guess I had one too many beers this evening and had to go pee, I passed my parents room and was actually surprised when I heard mom cry out, "Yes, Yes, Fuck me!"

Well, once again, I am not in the habit of snooping on mom and dad, but this was too good to pass up. I pressed my ear to the door and what I heard coming out of their mouths got me harder than I had been in awhile.

"Yes, oh fuck yes, stick your finger in my ass!" mom cried out, "Use that cock of yours, fuck me ragged baby. Make me cum all over your hot cock!" I stood there in disbelief at the words coming out of moms mouth, my hand rubbing my hard on outside their door.

"Oh yes, I'm so close, soooo close!" I heard the bed squeaking faster and faster, then suddenly stop. "Nooooooo, not yet, noooooo!" mom cried out, I heard dad grunting, then nothing.

"Fuck, not again!" mom said in a disappointed tone. I almost ran to the restroom to get away from the door. I was beginning to understand why mom had said what she had about not getting from others what we needed at times.

I stood at the toilet, trying to pee with a hard on, which is nearly impossible, thinking of what had just happened and ashamed of myself for listening.

I had finally began to pee when the door opened up, I turned to see mom, once again, today, staring at my cock. Mom stood there staring, not attempting to leave, not saying excuse me, nothing.

I looked up at her eyes and saw tears running down her face. I stopped peeing, and turned to her, "Are you OK mom?" She just stood there at the door, staring at my still semi hard cock in my boxers and shook her head No.

I walked over to her and gave her a hug, telling her it was alright, I was there, and we could talk about anything or nothing if she wanted. I let her go and she walked to the sink and washed her face off, I closed the door behind me and went to the living room and turned on the television.

mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,314 Followers
12