The Love of a Tentacle

Story Info
Rox the tentacle monster must prove his love to Charlene.
5.7k words
4.49
66.9k
81

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 09/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YANKEE DAN
YANKEE DAN
929 Followers

A small girl played beside a stream on the outskirts of a large wood. The housing development her home was in was on the edge of town, and Charlene loved to explore the wilderness right outside her back door. The sun beat down mercilessly from the sky, but could not penetrate the dense foliage above, providing the girl with a comfortable shade to play in.

She reached out her dark skinned hand into the water and pulled out a large, perfectly rounded rock. Drawing it back she threw it with all her strength downstream. It went about six feet before splashing on the bank. As it hit a small shape, hidden in the bushes, jumped back in fear and into the sight of the little girl. She blinked in amazement as she saw it.

The shape was a small furry ball, like a hamster. This creature though lacked a head. Now it did have an eye and a mouth, but they were simply on the front of the fuzzy ball that was it's torso. It turned towards her and it's one eye focused on her. The puny thing began to quake in terror, frozen in place as it stared up at the cute black girl, who it saw as some kind of Godzilla like monstrosity.

"A POCKET MONSTER!" Charlene exclaimed, thrilled at the sight of this adorable rodent.

Seeing that it was terrified she reached into her pocket and pulled out a chocolate bar. Breaking off a piece she lay it on the ground between herself and the furry monster. She backed away slowly as the thing inched forward. Without any apparent nose the creature sniffed the candy. It's one pupil went back and forth between Charlene and the candy distrustfully, until it threw caution to the wind and opened it's jaws, revealing rows of sharp teeth, and ate the scrumptious treat. The creature began to make strange purring noises as it chewed.

"It's chocolate." Charlene said "Have some more."

Within moments Charlene had the creature tugging on the candy bar in her hand, playing a game of tug of war until it sapped and the hungry guy fell back on it's back. Like an upside down turtle it waved it's limbs in the air, drawing laughter from the girl.

To her surprise the creature up-righted itself with the aid of new appendages, which came up out of it's back, pushing itself upright. The tiny tentacles, six in all, wiggled in the air above it for a moment before withdrawing back into it's body. Charlene saw that there was a dark round dot on the skin in each place where one came out.

"Wow," she said "Your a freaky little pocket monster." She leaned over inspecting it as it licked traces of chocolate from it's lips.

"Chocolate!" said the creature.

The young girl was startled for a moment, then clapped her hands together excitedly. "You can talk!"

"Chocolate!" repeated the creature.

"I'm Charlene S. Jones." said the girl, introducing herself "What's your name?"

The creature blinked and after a moment yelled in a voice of great strength for such a puny thing,

"ROX!"

Charlene's parents were amused to hear their child's stories of a talking hamster-like thing in the woods. Rox's vocabulary, initially small, quickly began to grow. His body grew as years past, much more quickly then his companion. At eight years old they reached the same height, and Charlene could ride Rox's back as he ran through the forest. Unfortunately a tragedy, though of a benign sort, stuck. Her father landed a better job in another state, and the friends were forced to say goodbye.

Charlene believed firmly in the existence of the monster through elementary school. In middle school she began to doubt, and her freshman year at high she decided he had been the product of a fanciful imagination. Her freshman year at college she would learn the truth. She was accepted at UNCG, not far from where she grew up, and thus found herself again living on the outskirts of Greensboro, NC.

* * *

"Charlene, when you gonna get your your cherry popped?"

"Why is that any of your business Shanita?" Charlene said as they waited for the Park and Ride bus at the university.

Shanita made an exasperated groan. "Girl, in high school you were just dorky, but now it's gettin genuinely sad."

"I'm waiting for the right guy," Charlene clasped her hands together and lay her head on them "Someone to romance me and sweep me off my feet. All the boys I've met just want to get their dick in me."

Shanita, taller and larger busted then Charlene, had been rather wild in high school. She was a constant source of peer pressure on her more reserved friend. They could not have remained friends unless each was somewhat amused by the extremity of their differences.

"That IS romance girl!" Shanita said "Okay I take that back, romantic guys buy you dinner then try to bang you, pricks just get you a P&J sandwich and try to bonk you while you still eatin."

Charlene nodded, that description had sadly been her experience with men so far. Maybe though, she hoped, she could find a more sophisticated guy now that she was at college.

She waved goodbye to Shanita at the Park and Ride lot and started her commute home. Free for the night though she decided to go visit her childhood home. There was no car in the driveway so she walked up to the windows and peered in. The place was messy, owners must have been slobs. She went around back and memories came flooding back to her, playing in the grass, and old swing set, one rope still hanging from the tree. Some ways off was the woods.

She walked down the gentle slope towards the woods and the stream that had been her favorite haunt. She could hear the stream flowing over the rocks and her heart raced. When she reached the bank she felt saddened, the water level was much lower, in time the stream would probably dry up.

Charlene heard a noise behind her and turned around. Reality caved in and fell to pieces as her mind struggled with what she saw. A green, demonic apparition stood there. It gripped the ground with large claws as it's muscles rippled under it's slimy skin. A head like a lion opened it's mouth and roared at her.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Charlene screamed and ran straight across the stream, the water splashing around her ankles.

She heard the thing follow her as she ran up the bank on the opposite shore. As she ran deeper into the forest she realized the thing must have sneaked around behind her intentionally, to drive her from the community and into the darkness of the woods. Her heart raced as she heard the crashing sounds of beast pursuit growing closer. She tried to jump a lug and her foot caught, sending her slamming into the ground.

She rolled on her back and looked up at the creature as it stepped over her body, looming over her. Behind it's head she saw long wringing tentacles extending into the air. She closed her eyes and thought about her imaginary friend from childhood. This beast was like it, was it the same thing all grown up?

It's tentacles closed in on her helpless form, snaking around her legs, going up her pants.

She opened her eyes and looked at it, "Don't you remember me?" she pleaded.

"I remember you." came a voice from her left.

Charlene and her attacker looked towards the sound, standing in a ray of light breaking through the forest canopy was a creature that looked somewhat like a headless bear, with one large eye. It spread its huge lips to show rows of clinched teeth.

The tentacles around Charlene pulled back and raised in the air. "This one is mine brother!" Shouted the creature, "I'm growing tired of your interfering with my fun."

"This one ESPECIALLY, you shall release Coxathon!" replied Rox.

Coxathon growled. "If you want her so much, then come get her!"

Rox roared an awesome bellow that echoed through the woods, then he charged forward. Coxathon seemed surprised as the great body slammed into him and they rolled on the ground. Charlene got to her feet and ran, the sounds of a battle unlike any the earth had ever seen raging behind her.

It wasn't long before she stopped running and realized she was completely lost.

* * *

She walked several hours, growing more and more concerned, when Rox caught up to her. She gulped in fear as she heard the sound of his running coming up to her, but was somewhat relieved to see it was him, and not the Coxathon creature.

She was weary however, and held her hand out towards him, in a 'stay away' gesture. Rox made a huffing sound.

"Chocolate remember?" he said.

"Just... stay there..." Charlene said, walking slowly backwards.

"Don't you remember me?" Rox sad, his large mouth frowning. "I've missed you so mush Charlene! It's been so lonely here..."

Charlene continued to back away, and a tear appeared in Rox's eye. He collapsed on the ground and covered his eye with his stumpy legs, sobbing. "Don't go Charlene! Your my only friend! Why do you fear your friend?" He rolled over on his back, kicking the air with his legs.

Charlene was moved by the pitiful sight, and as she remembered all the times they had played together she felt ashamed. She approached the creature and began to rub his belly as he calmed down.

Getting to his feet Rox wrapped his arms around Charlene and squeezed her so hard she couldn't breathe for a moment, then he sat her down and wiped the last of the tears from his eye. "I'm sorry," Charlene said "I was just scared. That other thing... was your brother?"

"Yes, he is a horrible creature. I try to keep him in check but he is growing more and more aggressive towards humans."

"Where did you come from?" Charlene asked him. It was a question that had never occurred to her as a child.

"From the cave." replied Rox.

"Uh, where is the cave?"

"It's that way."

"Well," I said, "Is there something soft to sleep on?"

Rox chuckled and looked Charlene up and down, then said. "I have some mattresses I sleep on."

"Its getting late and I'm tired, can I, ah, sleep over tonight?"

Rox nodded enthusiastically and motioned for her to ride on his back. Charlene laughed as she held tightly onto his hair while he bounded over tree stumps and rocks, making his way swiftly through the woods until they found a sinkhole, at the center of which was a large hole. Without hesitation Rox jumped over the edge and landed gracefully in the pit, walking towards a tunnel leading deeper into the earth.

Charlene was amazed at Rox's 'room.' He had a pile of old mattresses as he had said, a book shelf full of old fiction novels, and a nightstand on which sat a radio. There was a depression in the floor filled with ashes, above it Charlene saw a hole in the ceiling.

Charlene dismounted him and sat on the bed, stretching her arms out. Rox walked over to the radio. From his back a small tentacle emerged, it wrapped itself around the knob on the radio and turned it on. B.o.B.'s 'Airplanes' began to play.

Rox went over to the corner and rummaged through some blankets. He brought one to Charlene, along with a can of Pringles. "These are so good!" he said, giving them to her.

Charlene popped a few in her mouth, they were quite stale. "Where do you get all this stuff?" she asked.

"I drag it over from a junkyard a few miles down the interstate, comes right near the road."

Charlene, about to bite into another Pringle, decided to sat it down.

They talked for a good while, Charlene told Rox about her life in the decade they had been apart. She was surprised by how much he knew of the outside world.

"How do you know all this stuff?" she inquired.

"Books!" he explained "and the radio. I love the classics, like Romeo & Juliet and Jane Eyre."

Charlene smiled, "I love Jane Eyre!" It was a book she had been forced to read in high school, but grown to love.

As Charlene wrapped herself in blankets she felt a nudging on her back. She shifted, thinking it was a rock in the old bed, then felt it move lower, slipping into her pants. She shot up in bed and yanked the tentacle out.

"What are you doing!?!?!" she screamed.

"Oh Charlene!" Rox said "I... I love you! All this time you've been gone I've dreamed of you, now that your back we can be together!"

"What? Yeah right! Your just like all the other guys, you just want to stick your tentacles in me so you can nut!"

Rox looked down at the floor, confused and ashamed. "What can I do to prove my love for you Charlene?"

Charlene sighed. "Rox, I can't be with some creature that lives in the woods! I don't need a man to take care of me but he has to at least be able to get a job, you can't live in human society!"

They passed the rest of the night uncomfortably. Rox despaired about his ruinous seduction attempt and Charlene was afraid she would be tentacle raped. In the morning Rox carried her back to her old home, where her car was parked on the street. Grateful that he had NOT tried to tentacle rape her, Charlene patted the depressed creature and told her she would come back and visit him, so long as he kept his tentacles to himself.

* * *

3 days later in the middle of algebra class a professor ran in the room.

"Turn on the TV Ms. Smith!" he exclaimed.

The bewildered Ms. Smith went along with this while the students looked at each other in confusion. Once the projector was on TV mode the frantic man turned the TV to CNN, it was a replay of Obama making a special announcement...

"It has been confirmed," he said "that man is not alone in the universe. There is another form of intelligent life, it has several large penises, and they are all black."

The reporters came back on and began talking excitedly. "Not only has the strange creature burst onto the scene, but it apparently has already got itself a job."

"Yes Judy, a website is going up tomorrow, get this, called TentacleSex4Real.com. The creature reportedly approached Vivid and signed a 4 million dollar contract to perform on the site."

"Wow Tom, can we even say that on TV?"

"I believe we are OK Judy, we can tell you there's a tentacle sex website but if you don't know what tentacle sex is we cannot explain it to you."

"I hear they did an all night shoot with him to get the sites initial content Tom."

Charlene felt her heart jump in her chest.

* * *

At home that night Charlene sat on her computer. She typed in the web address on the computer and found a page promising the site would be up soon. She clicked 'back' and went to Google, then typed in 'tentacle sex.' Before long she was watching short clips on free steaming sites, gasping at what she saw. The first clip was from some cartoon whose name she recognized but had never seen, 'La Blue Girl.' The purple haired lead character was a cute school girl sex ninja and upon seeing the scene of her wrapped up in snake like cocks Charlene squeezed her thighs together, remembering the touch of Rox's tentacle on her skin and imagining what could have happened that night.

Part of her felt a little disturbed, especially since as she browsed the video she couldn't find a one in which the sex was consensual, still though she couldn't help but begin to feel aroused. She reached under her pajama shirt and began to toy with her nipples.

When she heard a knocking she quickly turned off the monitor and has half surprised to have to pull her right hand out of her pants.

"Mom?" she asked, looking towards her door. Nothing. The knocking came again.

Curious, Charlene got up and went to the shutter, pulling it open she stifled a scream when she saw a tentacle floating there. Then she fell back with a yelp as a bouquet of flowers flew through the window and smacked her in the face.

Charlene leaned out the window and looked down. "Oh, hey Rox."

Rox looked up at her smiling. "I brought you some flowers!"

"Yeah... I noticed."

"So," he said "Guess whose got a job!"

"Uh, yeah... I saw."

"So? What do you think of me now?"

"You slept with a bunch of other girls!" Charlene yelled.

"Yeah... but I made 4 million!"

"Keep it down, my mom will hear you."

"I don't care!" Rox screamed "I want the whole world to know how much I love you!"

"Shhh, okay relax, I'm impressed... a little."

Rox began hopping up and down. "Can I come up?"

"No!"

"Well," Rox said "why not?"

"Just cause you have a fancy car doesn't mean you love me."

Rox kicked the dirt in frustration. Then brightened, "I will shower you with poetry, so that you may see my deep love express itself!"

And Rox recited:

"I know you once said to me. 'This is exactly how it should feel when it's meant to be' Time is only wasting so why wait for eventually? If we gon' do something 'bout it. We should do it right now.

You give me a feeling that I never felt before. And I deserve it, I know I deserve it. Its becoming something that's impossible to ignore. It's what we make it.

I was wondering maybe. Could I make you my baby. If we do the unthinkable would it make us look crazy. Or would it be so beautiful either way I'm sayin.' If you ask me I'm ready."

Charlene farrowed her brow, "That's Alica Keys! What are you trying to pull?"

"Uh, shes like the black Sarah McLachlan though!"

"WHAT?"

"Okay let me try again!" Then he began:

"Oh Charlene! You are my Queen!

I'll give you my love. Your pussy will fit my tentacles like a glove. There is room in my heart so you don't have to shove. I'll be in Heaven if you take me above.

And I'll take you below. We'll put on a show! In your mouth I will blow. And you'll be covered in snow!

You've ignited a spark, Deep in my heart. Not like those tarts, Whose breath smells like farts."

Charlene's heart melted of course. Tears flowed freely down her cheeks as a warm glow filled her up at the sweet sweet words of her childhood friend. She realized that finally her prince charming had come along, he had been her true friend, saved her life, and set out into an unknown world to prove his devotion.

"Oh Rox," she cried "I love you too you silly tentacle monster!"

Rox jumped up and down on his four stumpy legs, "You want to go out on the town?"

"I sorry Rox, but it is getting late and I have school in the morning."

"Oh okay, I'll see you tomorrow then!" Rox started to turn to walk off, and one tentacle came out of his back and waved goodbye to her. Seeing it waving in the air brought a perverse thought into Charlene's mind and she also felt an urge to please her knight in fuzzy armor.

"Wait Rox, send that tentacle up so I can kiss you goodnight!"

Rox scurried back and a tentacle shot out from his back, stopping in the air in front of Charlene's face. It was a dark purple, tipped by a very human like head. There were large veins running down it's length.

Charlene leaned forward and parted her lips slightly. Below Rox waited with baited breath for her kiss. His eye bulged and he bit his lip as he saw her tongue come out of her mouth, inches from his looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong cock.

Just before contact she started to ease her head back into the window. Rox whimpered and pressed his tentacle forward. Charlene retreated from it until it was inside the room, out of Rox's vision. Then she dodged left and giggled as the tentacle, now blind, sought her in the open air. She watched as the tentacle reached its full length and stained to go further, hovering in the middle of the room.

Charlene crept up to it and wrapped her hands around the shaft about three feet below the head, then ran her hands slowly up it's rather ridiculous length, feeling the warmth and a bit of wetness on it's skin. It was the first time she had ever caressed a male sex organ, and admired the way it felt so soft on the touch, but when squeezed proved to be very hard.

She wrapped both hands just behind the head and squeezed, kneeling and bringing it to her mouth. She pressed her lips to the head and kissed it. Her tongue probed the hole on the end, and tasted it's precum. Rox gasp from outside the window.

Charlene had intended a long kiss, but once she began she couldn't let it go. She turned her head to the side and kissed down its length, then laid her tongue flat on it and dragged it along the shaft back to the base. It was the most exquisite thing Rox had ever felt, and he pawed at the dirt as though he were trying to dig his way to China.

YANKEE DAN
YANKEE DAN
929 Followers
12