Dream Lovers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She piled several pillows at the head of the bed. They cuddled to each other and talked. Christine worried about Jeri. "I think we need to find a woman for Jeri." Christine began. "I know she wants to rid herself from her boy friend Greg for something more permanent. She needs a good woman. She will never be happy with a man."

"I would be happy to help dear but lesbians are a little out of my league. Take her to the lesbian club you told me about every Friday night. Eventually she will find a lover."

"You dirty old man! You would love having three sexy women under your roof----your own little harem," she kidded.

"You too sweetie." he joshed back.

Their laughter slowed and turned to serious lust as they peered into each other's eyes. They turned toward each other and kissed with tender passion, more to show love than to ignite any fire. Christine melted into Matt's strong arms and sighed contentedly. Her soft 38" breasts pressed into his muscular chest. They each moaned as desire began to build.

Their cocks rested against the each other's thigh and slowly hardened. They kissed fervently as their passion grew. Matt gently played with the head of Christine's cock, squeezing and rubbing it in his soft hand as her body lurched with each touch to the sensitive head.

She stroked Matt's cock feeling it harden. Matt's touch hardened Christine's cock and they maneuvered into a side-by-side 69. They each lifted a leg allowing easy access.

Christine stroked the head of Matt's cock and fondled his balls.

Matt swirled his tongue around her cock, licked, and kissed down to her hairless mound. He took one ball at a time in his mouth and hummed. Christine moaned as the humming vibrations drove her crazy. It took all her effort to hold Matt's cock.

When the humming stopped, she caught her breath and gave Matt's balls the same treatment. Christine held his cock as she hummed and felt it grow harder. Her cock hardened in Matt's hands. She took Matt's cock in her mouth and hummed the sensitive head. Matt shivered as electrically charged waves of ecstasy swept throughout his body rendering him motionless. His pre-cum oozed into Christine's mouth. She swished it around her mouth thickening her saliva and slowly moved down Matt's cock.

Matt slowly regained control feeling his cock deep in Christine's throat. He engulfed her cock took it deep and held it steady swallowing her pre-cum. Christine and Matt slowly moved up and down in a perfectly matched rhythm. They were unhurried and caressed each other's ass, back and thighs.

They locked to each other in perfect harmony. From time to time, they stopped sucking, teasing each other and prolonging their pleasure.

Their actions are driven more by gentle love than frantic ecstasy. They eventually reached simultaneous orgasm of modest loads they easily swallowed.

They moved to the head of the bed and drifted off to sleep.

To be continued...

12