The Love of Pain and Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Player One
Player One
174 Followers

My Master's name is Bill. I can address him by his first name any time that I want. He has always allowed me the option of talking to him as if we were just an ordinary couple with an ordinary relationship. And that included when we were alone together also. I don't have to call him Master or Sir or anything else. I can ask him to take out the garbage or mow the lawn or help me with something around the house just like any other couple that may be married or just living together. If I get mad at something he has done, I can freely express my anger. That is an unbreakable rule. I must always communicate any feelings I have at any time, whether they are positive or negative. We both believe that that is the only way that two people can successfully keep their relationship on the highest level of trust, faith, love, and friendship like we most certainly do. Master is the most loving, caring man I have ever met in my life. And, as he claims, every time he crops or whips my ass, tits, thighs, pussy, or any other part of my body into an erotic frenzy of pain and agony and sometimes orgasm, he is doing it with all of his love.

I just looked back at him again and that shit eating grin is taking up almost all of his face, the bastard. I love him so much.

I call him 'Master', 'Sir', and sometimes 'My Lord', because I want to. Not because I have to. Those words are absolutely real and not just required. They come out so easy and naturally. When I call him 'My Lord,' I get shivers all through my body because he does own me. He owns me completely, totally, absolutely, and without question. He owns every square inch of my body and can do anything he chooses to every one of those square inches whenever he chooses to do so.

Every time Master inserts a needle into my flesh, whips me, applies clamps, causes pain, or makes me perform sexual acts or activities for him or our friends, I love him even more. There is no greater love or trust that can possibly be given or returned than what we have and give to each other. And, believe it or not, that love and trust is always growing to an even higher level on a continuous basis. It has never stopped growing at any time since we first met.

I crave pain and need to be dominated in every way possible. I can't give you a psychological analysis as to why I am like this. I have been this way since before puberty in some respects. I've only been able to express and fulfill my cravings and needs since becoming sexually active. Sexual performance, participation, and total obedience is the perfect arena for me to experience every craving desire and need that I have ever had and all the new ones that suddenly appear as our relationship grows and expands to even greater levels of satisfaction and fulfillment. My physical, emotional, and sexual needs and cravings are all tied into one single component that allows me to enter this perfect arena. It is one in which I can safely and passionately give my life of complete and total domination, submission, enslavement, obedience, dedication and ownership to my Lord Master Bill.

I'm having a lot of fun telling you all about me and some of my feelings and experiences. Master has just told me that his writing hand is getting tired and that I need to wrap this one up pretty soon.

With a sense of disappointment, I immediately asked if I could dictate just one more of these revealing parts of my life before we close up shop on the writing.

Master just nodded his head, giving me permission to reveal to all of you, the very last one of these 'talk as you go' adventures before ending this session. I love this. I just get to sit here on the side of the bed and pretend that I am talking directly to you, as if you all were sitting there right in front of me, while Master writes everything down. All of this occurring while my exceptionally aroused pussy creates a huge, sexually scented wet spot underneath my ass.

This little scene was very recent. Master appeared out of nowhere while I was relaxing in a chair totally nude in the back yard and watching the sun set. He informed me that I was going to perform for him. And that this was going to happen right then.

I looked up at him and asked him what he wanted me to do.

He told me to go out to the garage and wait for him. He referred to me as cum slut which meant that we were about to start one of our heavier types of sessions. He also told me that he was going to have some fun with me and that even the neighbors might be lucky enough to enjoy in the fun also.

I instantly obeyed and headed for the garage.

It only took a minute for me to get to the garage at the far end of the house. It's a big two door garage with a workshop instead of a third door and parking area. It was just past the final, and beautiful, setting of the sun and the temperature was a bit cooler, but still in the middle 70's. I waited nearly 10 minutes before I heard Master walking into the big open area. There were no cars in the garage so he must have parked them outside by the curb earlier. This obviously meant that this was all planned much earlier too. Master made his entrance carrying a large cardboard box. I could see a spreader bar sticking out of one end.

He instantly ordered me to put my hands together and hold them out in front of me.

I did as ordered and Master put two padded wrist cuffs on me and then handcuffed them together through the big 'D' ring on the inside of each one. He told me to spread my legs wide apart and he put ankle cuffs on each foot. Out came the spreader bar and he clipped each ankle cuff to the bar. This put a spread on my legs of just over three feet.

He asked me if I could see the very large hook screwed into the cross beam above my head and a little toward my left. I told him I could and asked him what it was for. He said it was for me because I am such a little sex whore exhibitionist. He strongly ordered me to waddle my way over there and to stand directly under that thick steel hook.

Waddle was the correct word. That's all I could do with the spreader bar holding my feet so far apart. I made it without falling somehow. I looked up at the hook and realized that it was probably at least foot further up than I could reach. Master had never hung me from the rafters so this was going to be a unique scenario that we had never done before. Master grabbed me around the waist and lifted me up far enough for me to place the cuffs over the hook and then lowered me down slowly until my arms were stretched as far as they were going to go. I was now hanging in mid air and I knew that this was going to get really painful the longer I was hanging like this with my feet off of the ground.

Master walked over to the opposite side of the garage and returned with two small wood blocks. Each one had a four inch square area when stood up on end. The length from top to bottom was just enough for me to put a foot on it and take some of the weight of my body off of my shoulders, which were now feeling the pain of being stretched by my 132 pounds. I had one of these under each foot. They weren't very stable for the most part, but they did give me some welcomed relief from just hanging in mid air. I was still stretched. My tits stuck straight out with my long nipples now rapidly becoming erect. My pussy was wide open with full access to it because of the spreader bar. The same applied to my ass. My sensitive inner thighs were easily accessible too. I was totally vulnerable to anything Master wanted to do to me. He warned me not to twist my body too much or I could easily knock one of the supports under each of my over which would make things much more painful for me. He told me he would replace them a couple of times only. After that, I would spend the remaining time hanging in the air.

He informed me that he was going to turn off the lights and open both garage doors a little more than halfway. It will be far enough so that the lower half of my body would be on display to the entire neighborhood, should he decide to turn the lights back on. He told me he was going to blindfold me and put an inflatable gag in my mouth and then use several different paddles, crops, and whips all over my body for one hour. Everything will be random and that he would be changing the implements of punishment every few minutes or so. That would depend on the response he gets from me as we go along.

My pussy was already getting soaking wet. Half of our immediate neighborhood is part of our special group and have watched me perform or being punished many times over. The other half of the neighborhood hasn't a clue what an inflatable dildo or a nipple clamp is, nor what to do with either if they found them on a table in front of them. They'll all be watching reality shows on TV anyway, with the real show going on right under their noses. And they will never know what they missed.

Master walked over to me and put on my blindfold and attached the straps of the inflatable gag around my head and buckled them down tight. I could hear him start squeezing the little ball inflator on the front of the gag and soon felt the thing starting to get bigger and bigger. Master kept inflating it until my jaw was forced wide open. I probably looked like a screaming face with no scream coming out.

Then the strokes of the various devices Master was planning to use began. The first was a riding crop. And he didn't waste any time building up to the stronger stinging strokes. He didn't smack me super hard at all. Just hard enough to redden my skin like a ripe tomato. I could hear every stroke but I had no idea where or when they were going to land on my body. With my tits, Master would tap them several times with the head of the crop and then I would hear a loud WAAACKKKKKKK. The sound beat the pain by a full second after the impact on my poor little tits. He roamed all over my body from my feet to my shoulders. He did this one after another after another. Then he switched to another torture tool. The rubber paddle made the loudest noise by far, but only created half of the pain that the crop did. Then, out came a flogger and a single tail shortly after that. The single tail was only used on my thighs, back, and stomach. It created triple the amount of pain as the other implements. The single tail would be the only tool that could put me into my other world. He stopped after 10 strokes of that hellish whip. Actually, it was my very favorite whip but I would never admit to it in a million years.

There was a silent pause and I suddenly felt something being pushed into my pussy. It wasn't very big or very long, so it went in fairly easily, considering how dripping wet my cunt was at the time. A smaller object was pushed into my asshole after it had first been covered with the joy juice leaking from my pussy. Then they both suddenly started getting bigger. They got a lot bigger. Soon I was stuffed to the max with soft rubber that was nearly the size of a fist in each hole. Both were completely inside of me and raining havoc with my arousal.

The pause ended just as quickly as it had begun and the whipping began again. Going back to the paddle and the crop, Master used them both to concentrate on my tits, nipples, pussy and ass. The rubber paddle was used expertly on my ass cheeks, all over my thighs, and the undersides of my tits. The pain kept building but never in the same place. When the pain increased in one spot, Master would change to another spot. Then Master brought out the single tail again. He wasn't hitting me hard enough with the single tail to cause my skin to tear but it was hard enough to leave raw red raised stripes. I've seen the results of what a single tail does to ones skin surface at the level of stroke strength that Master was using. Putting a snap at the end of stroke could easily draw blood.

That hour lasted three days. That's what it seemed like. The single tail came back again after a while and Master kept using it over and over and didn't appear to be ready to change to something else. The tail landed every five seconds or so. He now included my tits, but not the nipples. I could hear him move around and I could hear the air split as the tip of the whip broke through it. I was subjected to a continuous and constant flow of that flexible leather tip that could probably slice a piece of cheese if used for that purpose. Master concentrated on my thighs next, with a return to my tits about every fifth stroke. The pain was getting radically intense, but it wasn't shooting all over my body. It was localized to where the whip struck. I heard Master move again and that wicked tip began landing on my stomach and was soon working its way down toward my pussy and my clit. It was soon landing on my labia and the very top few inches of the insides of my thighs. Then, finally, it began raining down all over my pussy, back up to my tits, a couple of easy strokes onto my nipples, and then back down to my pussy again. The strokes came faster and faster. And they came harder and harder.

Then, the single tail disappeared and the rubber paddle reappeared in its place. With the exception that Master was landing the strokes of the paddle about every three seconds. He concentrated on my pussy and my tits, nipples included, and I received no mercy. The pain grew and grew. My mind was concentrating on the pain. I was actually loving the intense pain more and more. It felt so good. Then paddle was landing with greater impact than before. And then landed harder still again. And it was happening so fast. I just barely got into one impact when the next one was waiting in line.

Something landed on my clit. It felt like a finger or thumb. Yes, it was definitely the thumb. It was Master's thumb. My Lord Master was pushing lightly over the top my clit and it's shiny wet little head. Then he was pushing hard on it once again. He did this over and over. And the paddle landed harder and harder. The growing intensity of the pain was beginning to push me into my other space. It was my very special 'other place'. The orgasm began growing between my legs and spread to where the pain had gone. The growing physical pain and the intense sexual arousal were joining together. And then, everything just exploded. I don't remember a thing until I came back to life lying on a blanket on the floor of the garage with Master sitting next to me, stroking my nipples and my pussy lips. And he had that shit eating grin on his face again........

Master decided to pass on the rest of the hour of hanging from the rafters with the garage doors all the way open and turning on the lights once in awhile for about 20 to 30 seconds at a time. He picked me up and carried me to our bed. He brought me a glass of OJ and a ham and cheese sandwich which I ate almost instantly. He had to bring me another sandwich. And that ended one more of my many thousands of adventures with my Lord Master

Well folks. That is the end of this first written installment of who I am and what is the most importance aspect of my life. I have truly enjoyed telling all of you the most deeply intimate details about me, many of my most personal secret cravings, and several of my most intensely desired submissive activities and adventures. I hope you have enjoyed reading about them. I will do this again very soon if my Lord Master gives me permission and is willing to do the writing at a pace fast enough to keep up with my talking. Maybe I'll tape it the next time and give him a break.

I have so many adventures that I want to tell all of you about in full detail. I'm getting so hot already just thinking about that. My pussy is flowing nonstop juices. I will definitely tell you all about the party that Master is going to have for me as a reward for completing this very first installment and sending it in to be published. He hasn't actually given his approval to send it yet. But he will. Just as he is going to reward me with the best party a submissive slave could possibly dream of. I know he's going to do that too...

Player One
Player One
174 Followers