The Love of Sailing Ch. 01

Story Info
Marie has a crew to pamper her.
8.6k words
4.27
45.8k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking up to a beautiful sunny morning it dawned on me - today we started three weeks holiday on our sailing yacht. Marie was already busy in the kitchen and the familiar smell of nearly burned toast signalled the necessity for action. A quick shower and I was more or less set for the day.

"What lovely homey smells you make," I told her, giving her a big hug. "I hope you realize that today is the start of three wonderful, exiting weeks," kissing her before sitting down for breakfast.

"Of course I do," she smiled "It will be so nice to sail away into the unknown - well nearly unknown," she corrected herself.

The truth is that we have sailed down the Swedish coast more times than we care to remember, but on a sailing boat every day is "unknown." Wind and weather is such a dominant factor that it can't be ignored. As they say, "disregard the weather forecasts on your peril."

With a fair wind we should be able to see some new places in Denmark this year.

"It will be strange to have Paul on-board," Marie said. "But then of course I can just laze about and let you boys do all the work. I need to work on my tan so it really suits me just fine. Perhaps we have to go a little bit careful on nudity this time," she wondered - and added "I was a bit surprised when he asked to come sailing with us without his wife - do you think they have had a serious tiff? I know that their marriage isn't too hot, but why didn't he ask her to come along as well, they might have been able to iron out their differences?"

"Well, you know that sailing isn't her style. Had we had a motor cruiser I think she might have considered coming," I told her. "Besides, Paul told me that he needed some time away from her. They have a non-existent sex life at the moment, and it has been that way for a long time."

"Hm... all the more reason for playing the prude perhaps - we don't want to lead him astray - do we?" There was a hint of a laugh in her statement and she added, "A shame really, I have always enjoyed both of us being naked on board when the weather is nice."

Let me tell you something about us before I go on with the story.

Marie is a brown-eyed brunette of 35, with a ready smile, an open mind and with a refreshing, down to earth attitude to anything sensual. Long legs, ending in the cutest bottom. Her breasts are not big, but very much in harmony with the rest of her 5'5" stature. All in all a woman that has everything it takes to be a sensual woman. Besides - I just love her to bits!

Paul and I go back a long time. In fact, right back to childhood. We fought, we played, and we chased the girls as we got into our late teens. We fell in and out of friendship time and again. We were borne on the same day of the same year and we are both 37. I stand just over 6' and he slightly less. From the time of our formative years, when we compared most things, I knew that his cock was bigger than mine. But as a good friend I have forgiven him for that impertinence! Not that I have ever had any complaints about my solid and eager 7 and a bit inches.

Marie and Paul became good friends when we moved back to my hometown after five years abroad. I'm sure they have had the odd cuddle and kisses over the years. When Paul had his new home built they had very crummy facilities and he often came around to use our bathroom to clean up. I remember Marie waltzing into the room one time to wash his back for him. I had a feeling she might have washed his more intimate parts, but I have never asked - and, if she did, it would all be in good fun! I have never thought that Paul would muscle in on my marriage - he is to straight-laced for that.

The thought of some hanky panky 'going on' really excites me though!

It was a year earlier. Paul was in town for a business meeting and stayed over for a couple of nights. He suggested booking a hotel, but Marie wouldn't hear of it. On his last evening with us we put some steaks on the grill and opened a good bottle of wine. Marie had changed into a very nice new dress she had bought on her last visit to London. She looked really beautiful in her new attire.

Describing ladies dresses is not my forte, but let me try. The silky fabric, with strategically placed, large blue dots and plunging neckline showed off her alluring cleavage quite beautifully. It was clear her well-shaped breasts were braless, and looking at the curve of her hips I had a hunch she wasn't wearing panties either. Both Paul and I complimented her on her great looks.

It was getting cooler as the sun was setting and Marie suggested moving inside for coffee and afters. I put some music on the stereo and Paul and I took turns dancing with her. I was right in my assumption that her panties were off. It was exciting to feel her naked rump. Paul obviously found her panty-less bottom arousing as well - his hands were low on her back, very low - pressing her body into his.

Coming back to the couch he tried to hide an obvious erection. Marie's erect nipples could clearly be seen making dents in her dress.

Feeling the drinks I lay down on the couch in the cosy area of our L shaped lounge and drifted into sleep. I could still register them chatting away.

"Perhaps we should call it a night after a last dance?" Marie suggested to Paul. Putting on some more soft music they moved closely together grinding into each other. I kept drifting in and out of sleep, but Marie's comment, "It's nice to feel your hard cock so close to me," had me awake!

From my dark corner I was able to watch them sway together through the slit of my eyes. His right arm pressed her towards his crotch and his free hand was stroking her naked breasts as her straps were off her shoulders. His hand then moved down to her belly and further to her crotch touching her cunt through the silky material of the outfit.

"Be careful, my wetness will leave a stain on my new dress," Marie whispered, lifting it up to her hips, baring her moist centre to him. Still whispering she opened the belt of his trousers, "I want to touch your big hard cock."

Soon the trousers, along with his underwear, were around his ankles and stepping out of them he kicked them away.

"What about Finn?" Paul asked with a hint of nervous tremor in his voice as she was stroking him.

"Don't worry - he's an extremely heavy sleeper," Marie told him, knowing full well that I would find it exiting if I was awake to observe them.

The top of Marie's dress was now resting on her hips and she was busy unbuttoning Paul's shirt, pressing her hard pointed nipples into his bared chest. His cock was rubbing against her crotch, brushing her soaked slit and clitoris. To allow him better access she put one leg on the low couch where I was "sleeping".

"I need you inside me," she whispered.

Taking hold of his now rampant hard-on she placed it at her moist entrance and he pressed smoothly into her.

"Oh... Paul - you are filling me up so nicely. I want to feel you pumping your sperm into me, but let us stay without moving for just a while," she panted, flexing her cunt in ripples all along his rigid shaft.

"There is no way I can hold on if your lovely cunt keeps massaging my cock like this." Paul mumbled into her neck.

Soon both of their urges became demanding and Paul was moving in long strokes in and out of her. Not only could I hear their combined wetness as they both chased the release of the sexual energy they had built within each other during the evening, but also the heady scent of their mingled juices wafted towards me. Their primeval noises signalled their climax and they clung together long enough to slow their heavy breathing.

"I want more of you Marie," Paul said kissing her. "It was so good."

"Oh... yes Paul, for me too," she panted sucking his tongue.

"Let's sit down with a glass of wine before bed," Marie suggested - letting the bottom half of her dress fall down to cover her pussy but she didn't bother to cover her breasts. Paul started to put his trousers back on, but she stopped him. "It's nice to see you naked - I'm sure you will manage to pour the wine without cloths on!" she whispered.

They snuggled on the couch sipping wine and Paul said, "That was wonderful. I haven't had such a good fuck for a long, long time. It's not the same with Kay (his wife) any more. I don't seem to be able to excite her."

"It was good for me as well," Marie whispered back. "I wanted your hardness in me tonight, I knew that you had a nice cock, but I had forgotten how big you are. It felt so nice inside me."

With that statement she got up and dropped her dress to the floor.

"I want to be naked as well," she said sitting down again, but this time straddling his hips, placing his cock along her wet slit, her hands idly stroking him. "Oh my... you are getting hard again," she whispered, leaning into him offering her breasts to his mouth.

Sucking one hard nipple, and then the other into his mouth they both moaned hauntingly.

"One more fuck before bed," she panted - raising her hips to catch his hard shaft at the opening of her vagina pressing his shaft slowly inside her wetness.

"Oh... Marie - it feels sooo good to be inside your cunt, oh yes... squeeze my cock," Paul rasped, trying to keep his voice down.

"Let me get on my knees and you take me doggy style - I'll be able to feel your shaft even deeper inside me," Marie wailed, releasing his cock with a resounding plop as she turned her arse high, with one knee on the sofa and the other on the floor, exposing her beautiful wet cunt in all its glory to Paul's eager, rampant cock. "Now - take me hard and let me have all of your come deep inside me," she shouted, forgetting to keep her voice down.

And come he did - spraying his seed into her depths - each contraction forcing his very potent sperm to wash around her cervix; seeking a fertile egg.

"Now, it really is time for bed," Marie said after a while. "I must try to wake Finn and get him to bed. And in case you are worried about impregnating me - I had my tubes tied after our last child. Get to bed Paul; I'll wake you up in the morning before I leave for work. Perhaps you are up to it in the early hours. Well - I am," she said, giving him a soft kiss on the lips.

She came over to my corner and sat down looking into my open eyes.

"You haven't slept have you?" she asked with a smile on her face.

"No - I haven't, but my god... have I enjoyed myself watching the two of you," I replied as I was fumbling with my belt to get my trousers off.

She helped getting them down and off my legs and as my hard cock was freed, she bent over and kissed me as she stroked my hardness.

"Well, well - two stiff cocks for me in one evening. What a treat. You will spoil me rotten this way," she was back to whispering as we heard Paul going to the bathroom.

She moved to sit across my pelvis sliding her wet cunt up and down my cock, coating it with their wetness. Moving further forward she cleverly had my stiffness positioned at the opening to her cunt and took me all the way inside her.

"I hadn't expected the evening to go this far," she said pressing her taut breasts into my chest with wet lips on my neck - moving gently on my cock. "But when I sensed the urgency in Paul's desire for me I couldn't help but want him inside me. At one time I hoped you would wake up and put a stop to our groping, but at the same time I wanted him to fuck me. When I heard a faint noise from your corner I realised you were awake and watching us - that made it even more exiting for me. Are you sure you're all right with this?" she asked - and answered her own question. "I think your beautiful hardness gives me all the assurance I need to have on that score! I want you to come inside me now," she said moving with force on my stiff pole as I latched on to her stiff nipples, sucking them into my mouth.

Soon her heavy breathing announced her oncoming climax and her rippling vagina hastened my own forceful spurts of sperm - pumping into her again and again. Both spent, we clung to each other in the lovely aftermath of the perfect fuck.

The next morning Marie had already left for work when Paul and I had breakfast. Both of us had to be at work at nine.

"I'm sorry I fell asleep last night - I should have left that last drink standing," I told him as we walked out the door laughing. I met Paul one month later for lunch and the talk turned to his previous visit and I again offered my apologies for falling asleep on them, and how Marie had enjoyed the evening dancing and showing off her new sexy dress for us.

"She was hotter than 'burning coal' when she got me to bed that night," I said, adding, "and wetter than she's been for a long time. I vaguely remember hearing some very wet noises from the two of you before drifting off - did anything exciting happen?"

"Did Marie say anything?" he replied hesitantly.

"No, only that she had a lovely time. What made me wonder was the aroused state she was in when she got me to bed," I told him.

"Well, there was quite a bit of hot fondling going on - you know..." he hesitated... "she touched my cock. And yes... I did touch her crotch - and I enjoyed feeling her wet cunt. She is a hell of a sexy woman!"

"This is not the Spanish inquisition," I smiled at him, "but did you fuck her?"

He told me he hadn't because he was afraid of ruining a long lasting friendship. I thought I knew him pretty well knowing he had a stricter upbringing than I, and definitely a heavy dose of what was morally acceptable instilled in him from his parents, but I was surprised that he wouldn't admit to fucking her. I thought he knew my attitude!

"Well, I must say I'm surprised - had it been me having my cock played with by your wife and touching her - I would have fucked her! No way would I have been able to hold back!"

"You are welcome to try, if you can pry her pants off!" he laughed returning to his meal.

Marie and I were doing some last minute packing when the doorbell rang.

"Here is Paul now," Marie said, opening the door giving him a big hug and a kiss. "How nice to see you again. I'm very glad Finn has a competent sailor as his crew. I have decided to get all the sun I can soak up and leave all the hard work for the two of you," she laughed.

"You are very much on time," I told him. "Shall we get our holiday on the move? The boat is all packed and ready to go."

We had spent the previous evening getting everything on board, the only things missing were our bags of personal items. It's only a five minutes walk from our house to the harbour and the bags where light. Rather than having to drive the car back afterwards, we decided to walk.

The yacht looked - and was, in pristine order and I soon had the engine ticking over whilst Paul and Marie unpacked the last bags. Paul let the lines go and we were on our way. Motoring out of the harbour we could soon set sail in a warm and gentle westerly breeze, ideal for us pointing due south. In other word a broad reach down the fjord. Making 6 knots the engine was killed and that special feeling of silently moving with only wind in the sails took over.

"This is nice," exclaimed Paul in his boyish manner. "I know it's not 12 o'clock yet, but I want to celebrate the start of our holiday together. Let's have a tot!" "Ay, ay Paul - you know were the bottle is."

"And a Campari tonic for me," Marie chimed.

Having served the drinks Paul raised his glass, "A toast to the two of you - I'm very happy to be on board again, and I tell you - this holiday I really need - and another thing, any probing questions you might have won't be answered today because I shall enjoy my time with you to the hilt!"

As we passed the mouth of the fjord after two hours sailing the sun was at it's highest and the wind died to just about nothing. The big ships going north created an uncomfortable swell and had the sails flapping; the only thing to do was to fire up the engine. Paul rolled in the Genoa and dropped the main into the lazy-jacks.

The heat was such that diving into the water was a very tempting idea.

"Those islands to the west of us look just right if we decide to wait for the wind," Marie suggested. "We holed up there last year, you remember?" she added. "Hopefully the marine destroyers from the Horten Naval Base are having a day off, and it is nice and sheltered from west winds. Besides I must dive in to cool off pretty soon." Altering course from due south to due west it was only a matter of minutes before we could drop the anchor in a quiet sheltered bay.

Marie climbed down to the cabin.

"I'll get into my swimsuit," she said.

While I lowered the swimming ladder, Paul had already stripped down to nothing and dove off the boat. I followed his example. The water was perfect, warm and clean and refreshing. As Marie appeared, she wore a bikini that almost revealed more than it covered. Stunning woman came to my mind. She must have bought in on the sly without showing it off before. She looked so damn dishy.

"Heaven," she exclaimed surfacing after her dive.

After a few laps, I climbed on board not bothering with a towel, but letting the sun dry my skin. Paul came on board as Marie hung onto the bottom rung of the ladder, ready to get out of the water after him.

On deck, she peeled off her top and covered her midriff with a towel before taking her bikini bottom off. Not bothering to cover her top had me remembering her comment this morning about dress code. I certainly wasn't complaining and I could see Paul stealing glances at her.

"Shall we have a drink before lunch?" I suggested.

"I thought you would never ask," Paul replied, "G&T as usual, I presume."

"I'll have a sherry this time," Marie said.

As I went below to the cabin for drinks, I noticed Paul's growing erection and he grabbed a nearby towel and put it across his lap. Serving the drinks, I noticed that Marie's towel had inched up considerably, giving Paul more than a hint of her dark triangle as they were sitting directly opposite each other. I grabbed a free towel to cower my developing hard-on as I sat down.

Having downed his drink Paul decided it was time for another dip and throwing away his wrap he dove in with a prominent erection in front of him. Willy-shrinking water it wasn't!

"Oh... to hell with this prude business," Marie exclaimed. "I'm swimming nude as well - I can't be expected to behave when I have two randy sods like you around me."

With that she dove naked overboard, following Paul and I was hitting the water just behind her. As she was getting near him she started treading the water, and he went under. In the crystal clearness of the sea, I could see him swimming between her legs, at the same time turning onto his back and fondling her arse while his still semi-erect cock was brushing against her crotch.

Surfacing with a big grin, he shook his head violently, getting the water out of his hair.

"You are not the only swimmer here," she shouted at Paul as she slipped into the water and swam towards him with powerful strokes. As she came between his legs, having approached from his rear, she threaded herself right into his crotch, grabbed a hold of his half-erection and sucked it into her mouth. Spluttering and laughing she surfaced and kissed him. "Sorry Paul - it was too tempting - was it silly?"

I swam towards Marie and grabbed her with one arm around her midriff fondling her breasts, nipples hard as pebbles. With her left arm around my neck she stroked my rod with her free hand. Moving my hand to her cunt I found it swelled and extremely wet - and not only salt-water wet - it was slippery from her own juices.

"I have to get on board again," she said kissing me before swimming towards the ladder.

Paul was right behind her - hanging onto the bottom step as she got out of the water.