The Love of Todd's Life

Story Info
Blair and Tea have an argument that leads to more.
2.4k words
3.67
7.2k
00

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/04/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This story is based off the hit soap One Life to Live, yet the "history" has been changed somewhat to suit the purposes of this story. I'd like to note that I do not own ABC's One Life to Live or the characters and I will NOT be receiving any payment whatsoever for writing this story. It is intended for entertainment purposes only.

This story takes place during the 'two Todds' storyline. Irene has just shown up at Vicki's to shed some light on who is THE Todd. Meanwhile, Blair and Tea compare notes about the two men.

~*Manning Residence*~

Nervously, Tea paced the livingroom as she waited on word from her husband regarding the ongoing debate on who in fact was the actual Todd Manning. Was Todd the man with the scar or was he the man Tea had married? Deep in her heart, Tea felt she already knew the truth. The man she had married had been acting strangely as though perhaps he had something to hide. As much as Tea kept telling herself that her husband WAS Todd Manning, a nagging sensation deep inside alerted her that all she had known may come crashing down around her.

Just then Tea heard knocking upon the front door. She walked into the foyer and pulled the door open to see Blair standing there. "Hey, what are you doing here?" she asked her beautiful, blond frenemy. Over the past three years, she and Blair had come to a comfortable understanding, no longer at each other's throats and competing for Todd's affections.

"I heard that John McBain is getting closer to revealing information on which man is really Todd," replied Blair as she came into the house. "I need to talk to you, Tea."

"About what?" Tea questioned, frowning slightly as she looked at Blair.

"Come on... Let's go in the living room and talk," Blair coaxed after closing the door and taking Tea's arm to lead over toward the couch.

Tea took a seat on the sofa, but Blair stood there as though poised to speak but not saying a word. "Okay, you got me in here... What is it?" Tea demanded.

"It's about Todd..." Blair began quietly.

"Wh-what about Todd?" Tea asked, her voice trembling a little as she pushed the words past her lips. Those nagging doubts assaulted her as some unknown intuition seemed to be telling her that the man she had been sleeping with the past three years wasn't really THE Todd Manning.

"I kissed him."

"You kissed him?" Tea repeated. "Which one did you kiss?"

"Well, at the premiere of Vickerman, the man with the scar kissed me..."

"Ohhh really? And did you suddenly come to the conclusion from that kiss that he was the REAL Todd?" Tea asked.

"Yes... No... Maybe. I just don't know," Blair admitted. "But damn...that man is soooo hot... and his kiss..."

"So, he got you all hot and bothered, huh?" Tea wanted to know, crossing her arms across her chest. "I can't believe you, Blair. I thought you were SEEING my brother."

"I am seeing your brother. But I had to know if that man is the father of my children. I wanted to see if I got that same wild thrill I always got from Todd's kiss," Blair explained. "You must admit, Tea, there is a difference between the two men..."

"In bed?"

"Yes, in bed. When Todd and I got together, he had intimacy issues. He had trouble getting close to anyone..."

"Because of the rape," Tea finished for her. "But this man, my husband, he never gets enough. He has no trouble in the bedroom department. We did it against the wall, on a table in the courtroom..."

"La-la-la. Too many colors!" Blair said in a sing-song voice, thinking Tea was giving her way too much information. "Stop it, Tea! I don't want to hear the intimate details of your kinky sex-life with Todd... if he's really Todd, because I just don't know... "

"When I kissed him, too, I honestly wasn't sure," Blair admitted.

"What?" Tea gasped, suddenly rising to her feet and glaring at Blair. "You kissed him? When did you kiss MY husband?"

"Well, just a few hours ago. I needed to see if I felt something from that kiss..."

Tea's cheeks were flaming. She just couldn't believe what she was hearing. Blair had put her lips all over HER husband. Tea was furious. "Why you little... SLUT!" Tea hissed, picking the nearest knicknack up from the coffee table and throwing it across the room with viscious fury. The expensive trinket shattered into a million shards as Blair's eyes became huge pools of astonishment.

"Ohhh come on, Tea. It was just a kiss. It's not like I haven't kissed him before!" Blair pointed out, as Tea ran around the room like a mad woman, knocking valuable knicknacks haphazardly from endtables.

"You keep your lips off MY husband!" Tea screeched. "Why do you always have your claws into another woman's man?"

"Why couldn't you have been satisfied with Tomas? Or the guy with the scar?" Tea cried out. "Why did you want MY man? Todd loves ME, Blair. I am the Love of His Life!"

"I don't want Todd," Blair denied. "I'm done with him; I'd done with ALL Todds. Been there, done that, and I'm not going back."

"And as for Tomas, I don't think that's gonna work. All he's done is lie to me from Day One. I don't want him either..."

"Get out! Get out of my house!" Tea was screaming, her voice on the edge of hysteria as she was practically chasing Blair from the living room.

"Alright, alright... I'm going," Blair said with a heavy sigh, making her way toward the door. "But damnit, Tea. You have to face it. The man you love, the man you have been sleeping with all this time, he may not be Todd Manning."

Tea was only two steps behind Blair, her heart racing in her chest as angry tears stung at her eyes. She suddenly realized her jealousy was only part of her outburst, because above all fear and anguish outweighed any other emotion. She suddenly reached out, grabbing onto Blair, ripping Blair's black silk blouse in the process. "Get back here! Don't go!" she said in a half sob.

"Tea, what the hell are you doing?" Blair cried out, seeing her blouse now in shreds and a great deal of her beautiful breasts exposed by the gaping material.

"Blair, don't go," Tea said softly as tears shimmered in her eyes. "Please..."

Blair turned, sighing softly as she saw Tea's unshed tears. She reached for Tea and pulled her in close, wrapping her arms around her. "Hey, don't cry. I'm sorry I kissed ... your husband... whoever he is..." Blair spoke as she held Tea close.

"That's just it, Blair," Tea said sorrowfully. "I don't know who he is, but something tells me he isn't Todd. I don't even know the man I married..."

Tea's tears fell on Blair's chest as Blair held her close in comfort. Somehow the two of them ended up on the wooden bench in the foyer and Tea was in Blair's arms. All the fight had gone out of Tea, as though she needed nothing more at that point than Blair's gentle embrace and the security it provided.

"Tea, no matter what happens, you don't need Todd, whoever Todd ends up to be. You are a strong woman. You've been through hell and back with that man, just as I have. You don't need either one of them," spoke Blair as she ran tender caresses through Tea's dark hair.

There was a sheer instant where Tea felt an emotion akin to embarrassment considering she was crying in Blair's embrace, but when her eyes met Blair's, all of it disappeared. Blair was looking at Tea with so much tenderness and admiration that it was swept away, leaving Tea with another emotion altogether. Suddenly she realized that there was more going on between she and Blair, and that it had been building up for some time.

"Maybe I don't," Tea said softly as her arms came around Blair and she leaned in close. Their eyes caught and held, and for a moment there was nothing but complete silence.

"Tea, I have to confess something. I don't really have feelings for your brother... and I am SO done with Todd," Blair finally said.

"BOTH of them," she added.

"And to be honest, there is only one person I want to kiss... and she's right here..."

Tea's eyes drifted shut as she felt the warmth of Blair's lips against her own. Suddenly she realized she wanted this, Blair's soft touch and her kiss. A moment later they broke apart, and Blair was quietly searching Tea's eyes.

"I'm sorry I ripped your clothes off..." Tea spoke.

"I'm not," Blair said as she slowly inched down the zipper at the back of Tea's dress.

"Uhhhh... wait, Blair. I've never done this before..." Tea admitted, feeling hesitant as Blair seemed to have taken control of the situation.

"Ohhh come on, Tea. Forget all about Todd... or whoever the hell he is... live a little..." said Blair as she pulled the material of Tea's dress off her shoulders, spreading kisses all over Tea's soft skin.

Tea's heartbeat sped up as she sucked in her breath, feeling Blair's lips caressing her skin. She tangled her fingers into Blair's blond hair, all thoughts swept away as she felt Blair's warm breath against her flesh.

"Ohhh God," Tea breathed as she gave in to the undeniable desire that flowed between them like a restless wave.

Blair had now conquered the zipper and the dress fell away from Tea, falling around her waist in a soft pool. "Let's go upstairs..." Blair whispered directly into Tea's ear, her warm breath sending a sensuous shiver coursing through Tea's body.

Wordlessly, Tea rose to her feet, tugging lightly on Blair's hand. Moments later, they made their way up the staircase as Tea lead Blair into the bedroom.

They stood beside the bed gazing at one another as Blair removed Tea's dress, her bra, and then her panties. "Tea, you're so beautiful," Blair murmured, lowering Tea slowly onto the surface of the bed. "I can't believe how much I want you..."

"Blair, I want you-," Tea started, but Blair gently pressed a finger to Tea's lips.

"Don't speak," Blair insisted as she came over Tea, tugging off her own clothing in the process. Tea was breathless as Blair tossed the remainder of her clothes carelessly across the room.

"Forget Todd... Forget everything but this..." Blair urged as her lips settled onto Tea's in a passionate kiss.

Tea got lost in the kiss, giving herself up to the sensation and the heat of Blair's body against her own. After awhile she had become the agressor, rolling herself over onto Blair as her hands settled themselves onto Blair's pink-tipped breasts, lightly squeezing the perfect globes.

"Ohhh yeah, Tea... I love it when you get all fiesty," Blair breathed, moving her lower body against Tea's erotically.

"Shut up," Tea quipped, feasting on Blair's earlobe and giving it a sharp little nibble.

Blair just giggled, not the least bit phased by Tea's love-bite. "Two can play at that game," Blair said with a smirk as she lowered her head, feasting on one of Tea's breasts. Her teeth clamped down, capturing the sensitive peak.

"Mmmmm..." Tea moaned as she was liking that very much.

The two rolled around in the bed together, kissing and touching. There was no part of Tea that Blair wanted to leave untouched. Soon Blair's hands had glided down Tea's body to the point of her desire. Their eyes locked as Blair lightly caressed, her fingers stroking and exploring Tea. "Yes," Tea whimpered. "Don't stop..."

"Make me cum," Tea cried out breathlessly.

"My pleasure," Blair responded, sliding a finger inside Tea's slick heat. She drove the finger into Tea again and again until Tea melted in her arms, going over the edge into sweet ecstasy. Afterwards Tea lay there dazed, a beautiful little grin upon her face.

Blair withdrew the finger, gazing down at Tea. The moment Tea's dark eyes drifted open, Blair kissed away the sweet juices which had clung to her finger, sending a new surge of desire throughout every inch of Tea's body. "Get down here; it's your turn," Tea growled, reaching for Blair almost viciously.

~*About 45 Minutes Later*~

"You know, Tea's gonna hate you when she finds out who you are," Todd growled to his "newly-acquired" twin brother.

"Nope, she's gonna hate you..." Victor quipped. "You're the bad one."

Todd just sneered as he and Victor walked into the foyer of the Manning estate. "Tea, where are you?" Victor called out, looking around for his wife.

He was frantically looking around for her all over the place, but could not find her. "Where is she?" he asked in frustration.

"She left you, because you suck," Todd taunted.

"Tea!" Victor called out, taking the stairs two by two with his brother in hot pursuit.

Moments later, he stood over his bed; the bed where countless times he and Tea had made love, seeing his wife in the embrace of another. Todd was right there with him, shocked to see Tea and Blair naked and all tangled up in each other's arms. Both women were sound asleep with looks of satisfied contentment upon their lovely faces.

Todd looked at Victor, and Victor looked at Todd, neither of them able to speak. "What the hell-?" Todd mouthed, but no words could come out.

Victor rushed from the room and down the stairs and Todd immediately followed. Quickly, the two of them headed out the front door. "Can you believe that? Tea... and Blair?" Victor said in gasp.

"Shocking, I know," responded Todd. "But who needs them? I've had them both... and it never worked out. I'm done with with them both; Tea and Blair."

Victor looked at his brother, giving him an understanding nod. "Right, they can have one another," he said as all the tension suddenly left his shoulders.

"There's another woman I have my mind on," Todd spoke as he gazed off into the distance.

"Really? So do I," Victor said quickly.

"Figures," said Todd, giving his brother a warning look. "You're not going to have her though, because she's mine."

Todd didn't take it well at all when Victor suddenly laughed in his face. "Let's go find her then and we'll see which one of us she wants!" Victor challenged.

"I kissed her first..." Todd taunted as they headed off together toward the car.