The Love of Todd's Life Ch. 02

Story Info
Victor & Todd compete for Marty's affections.
1.6k words
4.5
5.9k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/04/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This story is based off the hit soap One Life to Live, yet the "history" has been changed somewhat to suit the purposes of this story. I'd like to note that I do not own ABC's One Life to Live or the characters and I will NOT be receiving any payment whatsoever for writing this story. It is intended for entertainment purposes only.

This story takes place during the 'two Todds' storyline. Irene has just shown up at Vicki's to shed some light on who is THE Todd.

~*La Boulie*~

Tea sat outside on the balcony of the room she shared with Blair at La Boulie. The past two months had been all kinds of craziness, with Irene Manning having admitted that the man Tea had married was not the real Todd Manning, but Todd's identical twin brother Victor Lord Jr. Now that the real Todd was back, there were so many changes in their family dynamics. Blair, Tea, Sam, Hope, Dani, Jack, and Starr were living with Dorian while Todd was staying at Vicki's. Victor remained at the Manning Estate, although Todd was doing everything in his power to get his fortune and newspaper business back from his twin.

Things between Tea and Victor were tense at best. She felt like she never even knew Victor, especially since Victor had no sense of his true self and had been brainwashed to have all of Todd's memories. On the other hand, the relationship between Tea and Blair had grown stronger. They were always together, growing closer. Tea loved her time with Blair, and the kids seemed very happy and supportive of their growing relationship.

Today Tea had yet another surprise. She held the little white stick in her hand, disbelieving the tiny little plus sign that was undeniably there in the window. "Ohhh myyy God," she gasped, as the truth started settling in. How would she tell Victor? And what in the world would Blair say?

A baby? Now? Why? How could this have happened now, when she had just started getting settled in with Blair? With a heavy sigh, she knew what she must do. She grabbed her jacket and then headed out the door.

A half hour later, she pulled up at Llanfair considering Victor hadn't answered at the Manning Estate. She assumed he was over at Vicki's, harrassing his twin. Sure enough, Victor's Mercedez was parked outside. She walked up to the door and rang the bell.

~*Llanfair*~

Marty Saybrooke had returned to Llanview approximately two months ago. Victor and Todd had arrived in Ireland asking her to accompany them back to the states. At first she was deeply surprised to see the both of them. They explained to her everything Irene Manning had said, but understandably Marty was still shocked and confused. She agreed to go back with them, because they promised her they would help her clear her name of all the terrible deeds she had committed before she had left town. She wasn't really sure if she could trust either one of them, but something in her gut told her she just had to return and see it through.

Now she was living at Llanfair under Vicki's supervision, getting psychiatric care considering she had suffered a mental break-down which had lead to her kidnapping baby Liam and attacking Natalie and Kelly. Marty felt remorseful for the awful things she had done, but now that she was getting help, she felt like she had control of her life once again.

She had completely giving up on getting revenge on Natalie and getting John back. Those days were gone. She was just so happy to be given a second chance and to spend time again with her precious granddaughter Hope. She wanted to get well and regain some sort of happiness, no matter how much time that might take.

Living in Llanfair was a bit wild at times as Todd was always there and strangely enough so was Victor. Every time she turned around, one or the both of them were always there, and often they were arguing and taunting one another. Vicki and Marty would roll their eyes at them, telling them that they were acting worse than five-year-olds.

Today was no exception, Marty was in the kitchen at Llanfair, trying to enjoy her breakfast which consisted of oatmeal, a tall glass of milk, and a banana. Todd came bounding down the back stairs and took his place across from her at the table. He grabbed his own bowl of oatmeal in which he proceeded to doctor with mounds of sugar and some milk. He glanced up at Marty, giving her a grin. "Don't stop yourself from eating that banana on my account," Todd said with a devilish wink.

Marty glared at him, nearly smashing it in his face. "Ohhh you'd like that, wouldn't you?" she quipped, thinking he hadn't changed much over all these years. He had the same naughty mouth as always.

Todd just smirked, then started shovelling food into his mouth. And as always, Marty just sat there staring, fascinated by the savage manner in which that man could eat. Yeah, some things never changed.

Both Marty and Todd were broken from their trance when the backdoor opened and in stepped Victor, carrying a beautiful bouquet of flowers. "For you, Marty," he said, placing them into her arms.

"Ohhh..." Marty gasped with surprise. "Ohhh wow..."

Todd looked furious when he saw what his twin had done. "Really? Flowers, Victor?" Todd said in a growling tone. "It's not gonna work. Marty doesn't want you! Get that through your thick skull!"

Victor glared at Todd. "At least I know how to treat her like a lady, bringing her flowers and chocolates. All you do is sit there and droll over her like a fool!"

"I do not drool!" Todd yelled.

"You do, too! Marty can't even walk into a room without you looking at her as though she were your very own tasty little snack!"

"Fuck you!" Todd hissed, looking like he might get up and pulverize his brother.

Suddenly Marty slapped her hand down on the table, accidently smashing the banana in the process. Todd could not help but wince. "Enough!" she cried out. "You two need to STOP fighting over me! What makes you think I'd want either one of you? It's going to take a lot more than flowers or chocolates to make up for all the pain and turmoil you have BOTH caused me, so leave me alone... or I'll go back to Ireland on the very next plane!"

Victor immediately shut up after Marty's outburst, but Todd still had something to say. "Marty, at least you know I never lied to you or deceived you. It wasn't me who tricked you and got you into bed. I did do some nasty and rotten things, I admit that, but with me you always knew the score," said Todd.

"Shut up, Todd," Marty responded, not wanting him to go any further.

Todd and Marty were sharing heated glances when the doorbell rang. "Go get that, would you?" Todd said to his brother, because he wasn't about to get up and interrupt his breakfast. Besides he wasn't anywhere near finished with this conversation he was having with Marty.

"What the fuck ever," Victor groaned, walking toward the foyer so he could answer the front door.

"Does everyone here think I'm some type of servant?" he was groaning as he pulled open the door. He just stood there in shock, seeing Tea standing there at the door.

"Tea? What are you doing here?" he asked, noticing that Tea looked very upset and apprehensive. "What's going on?"

"Victor, we need to talk," Tea answered.

Meanwhile, in the the kitchen, Todd and Marty were having their own little talk. "Marty, now that shit-head is gone, I need you to listen to me," spoke Todd. "I'm sorry if you and I have gotten off on the wrong foot since you've come back from Ireland, but I really do think there could be a chance for me and you. YEARS have passed since all that crap went down-."

"Ohhh you mean, since when you raped me?"

"Yes," Todd breathed, hating discussing it but it was a part of their history. "I'm not the man I was then. I'd never hurt you like I did then. I have paid for my mistake... believe me, I have paid."

"I have paid for your mistake, too, Todd," she said pointedly. "I don't want Patrick, I don't want Victor... and I most definitely don't want you."

"Ohhh really? You gonna become a lesbian then, like Tea and Blair?" he shot out.

Marty just shook her head. Todd was angry so he got up to cool down. He headed toward the foyer to see who was at the door. He was rounding the corner by the staircase when he heard voices. Victor was talking to Tea.

"I have something to tell you, Victor. In seven months, you're going to be a father again. I'm pregnant," Tea announced.

"Good one, Victor. You knocked her up!" Todd said with a laugh, coming up and smacking his twin on the back.

Victor just stood there, stunned, not knowing what to say. "Congratulations, Tea," Todd said to his ex. "How's the little woman, Blair taking the news?"

"Go to hell, Todd," Tea quipped.

"I think I've already been there," responded Todd. "But I was too mean, and they kicked me out, and sent me to Llanview instead. I love it here."

"I'm leaving!" Tea said in a huff, turning to rush out the door.

"Tea, come back!" Victor yelled, coming to his senses and running after her. Todd closed the door behind them. A grin came to his face as he stood in the doorway. Tea was pregnant with his brother's baby. What a surprising development! With Victor out of the way, Todd was sure he'd have a clear shot at getting together with Marty. It was just a matter of time before Marty Saybrooke realized she belonged with him. Todd was sure of it.