The Love of Todd's Life Ch. 03

Story Info
Marty gets drunk and wants to get laid.
2.6k words
3.5
7.4k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/04/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This story is based off the hit soap One Life to Live, yet the "history" has been changed somewhat to suit the purposes of this story. I'd like to note that I do not own ABC's One Life to Live or the characters and I will NOT be receiving any payment whatsoever for writing this story. It is intended for entertainment purposes only.

~*Llanfair*~

Vicki had taken a trip to London to visit her family. Marty was sick of being confined in the house with Todd, so she decided to go out for the evening. She got dressed in the sexiest garments she owned, a red leather outfit complete with shiny black high heels. She styled her curls until they fell down her back in a sexy tumble, then applied a great deal of dazzling make-up. She stared at her reflection in the full-length mirror in the foyer, thinking she deserved some fun. Being locked up here in Llanfair with Todd had been sheer hell, especially with Victor always hanging around as though he were stalking her.

Todd walked in and his jaw dropped to the floor. "Holy fuck!" he exclaimed. "Where are you going... dressed like that?"

Marty gave him a dirty look. "I don't see where it's any of your business, Todd; where I am going or who I am going out with..." Marty responded.

"You're going out with someone?" Todd asked, not liking this one little bit.

"Maybe... maybe not. But it's none of your concern... so leave me alone. Let me have a little fun," Marty said as she applied some bright red lipstick and grabbed her black leather purse.

"Vicki won't like this, Marty. You're supposed to stay here at Llanfair. You shouldn't be out running around. You're going to get yourself into trouble," Todd warned.

"Go to hell, Todd," Marty quipped, rushing out the front door before he could stop her. Todd stared after her, wondering what he should do. He had no other choice. He would have to go after her.

~*La Boulie*~

Blair had just put Sam down for the night. She kissed his little cheek and tucked the covers around her little boy. "Good night, honey. Sleep well," she said to her seven-year-old son as he was hugging his stuffed Mickey Mouse. Sam really was the sweetest little boy in the whole world. Had Jack ever been this darling or this likable? Blair really didn't know. But she wasn't so anxious for Sam to grow up. She loved spending time with her little boy. Sam was a bright light in her life.

Blair walked out of Sam's bedroom and gently closed the door. As she entered the hallway she saw Tea standing there, looking anxious and troubled. "Tea, what's wrong?" Blair asked with concern, immediately pulling Tea close.

"Ohhh Blair, I just don't know how to tell you..." Tea said softly, so upset she couldn't even look Blair in the eye.

"Tea, you can tell me anything," Blair said as she wrapped an arm around Tea and lead her into their bedroom. "Come on, Tea... What's going on?"

Tea went to sit down on the loveseat by the window, looking down at her hands as she curled them up in her lap. "It's about... Victor," Tea spoke, finally looking up into Blair's face, seeing nothing but concern and tenderness refected there.

"Victor? Tea, I don't understand..." Blair responded, shaking her head.

"I'm- I'm pregnant," Tea finally admitted. "I'm having Victor's baby."

~*Rodi's Tavern*~

Marty arrived at Rodi's just as the action in the drinking establishment had reached it's full swing. There was loud music, booze, and lots of excited people having fun and ready to party. She had a smile on her face as she walked in and sat down at the bar. "What will it be?" asked the bartender, giving her a flirtatious smile.

"A brandy please. On the rocks," responded Marty, loving the freedom she felt here at Rodi's. There was no Todd staring over her shoulder, and no Victor here to woo her. Just countless alcoholic beverages and an amazingly good time.

"Sure thing," said the bartender, going to pour Marty's drink. He came back a few moments later, placing the glass of brandy in front of Marty.

"Thanks," Marty said with a smile, taking a little sip of the delicious beverage. Ohhh yeah, a drink was just what she had needed. Already she felt more relaxed.

After an hour and several drinks later, Marty was feeling the effects of the alcohol. As much as she wanted to find some guy and take him somewhere private for a little wild fun, all the sudden all Marty could think about was Todd. She remembered all their times at Rodi's when they had first met, and it suddenly made her feel sad and weepy.

"Give me more brandy," Marty called out urgently to the bartender, hoping the alcohol would make her forget Todd. She needed to forget; how much she had once cared for him, and how deeply he had hurt her.

The bartender almost reluctantly went to pour Marty another drink. Where was she putting it all away? She had already consumed a good portion of a bottle of brandy. He brought her the drink, thinking he was going to have to refuse to serve her soon. She looked like she was close to being completely inebriated.

"Thanks, sexy," Marty said in a slurred voice, raising the glass to her lips. She took a sip of the potent fluid, winking at the bartender at the same time.

The music was loud and throbbing as a guy came to sit next to Marty at the bar. She looked up, seeing Victor had taken a place right beside her. "What are YOU doing here?" Marty demanded, sounding greatly annoyed.

"Marty, should you really be drinking?" Victor asked with a heavy sigh, noticing immediately that she reeked of alcohol.

"Just like I told your loathsome twin, it's none of your damn business!" Marty remarked. "Just leave me the hell alone!"

"Why do you do this to yourself?" Victor asked, seeing that Marty was really messed up.

"Go fuck yourself, " Marty said to Victor. "I hate you... and I hate Todd, too."

"Really, do you, Marty?" Victor asked. "Is that why you're getting shit-faced drunk... because you hate us... or is it that you are trying to forget someone?"

Marty nearly choked on her booze. "If I want to drink to forget how much you and your jerk of a brother hurt me, then that's my business. Get lost, ass-wipe."

"Is that all it is? Are you just gonna get drunk?" Victor asked. "Or are you here for ... 'other things.'"

Their eyes met and Marty thought suddenly he knew her too well. Getting drunk usually led to her picking up a guy for a quick and easy romp and that's exactly what Victor was implying. And that had been exactly what Marty had intended to do before Victor had mysteriously strode in.

"If I wanna get laid tonight... that's also none of your business," Marty snapped, avoiding his eyes, because it was true. She wanted to get laid tonight so damn bad, so she could forget Todd... so she could forget everything.

Victor reached for the drink, practically prying it out of Marty's hand. "Come on, Marty," he said. "You've had enough. I'm taking you home..."

"No!" Marty protested, but he took her arm and started dragging her away. She left Rodi's with him unwillingly and in her drunken state, she didn't even notice she had left her purse behind.

~*La Boulie*~

Blair stood there in shock as soon as Tea announced what had been on her mind. "P- p- pregnant?" she repeated. Her Tea was pregnant?

"How... how did this happen?" Blair blurted out, but then realized how odd that had sounded.

"Nevermind... I don't need the details... really, I don't..." Blair said as she was yet in a state of disbelief.

"Blair, please... I didn't mean for this to happen," Tea implored, hoping Blair wasn't too upset with her. This pregnancy occurred before she and Blair had even got together. It's not like she had planned to get pregnant.

Blair walked across the floor to sit next to Tea on the loveseat. She took Tea into her arms, holding her close. "Tea, I'm not upset... really I'm not," Blair stated. "You're having a baby; that's wonderful news. I'm already raising Sam, Victor's son. Victor never even comes over to see him. It's as though he forgot he even has a little boy."

"I know, and that's just wrong. Sam is a wonderful little boy," Tea replied, because she absolutely adored Sam. "Victor's going to be this baby's father... but he probably won't even give a damn. The only kid he spends any time with is Jack."

Blair nodded. "You're probably right... but Tea I'm here for you," Blair promised. "This baby will be Sam's little sister or brother. You and I, we can raise this baby together."

A small smile came to Tea's face. "Do you mean it, Blair?" she asked hopefully.

"Of course I mean it, Tea. I'm not letting you go. You and I and these kids; we are a family now."

"Ohhh that's right... how in the world will we tell the kids? They are just getting used to the fact that Victor's not Todd... and that Todd is back, wanting a place in all their lives."

"Don't worry. We will handle all of it together," Blair said as she laced her fingers with Tea's. "What did Victor say when you told him?"

"He didn't know what to say. Just like Todd, he's too busy trying to get in Marty Saybrooke's pants," Tea replied.

~*The Minute-Man Motel*~

Victor practically had to carry Marty into the motel room. She snuggled up against his chest, a small smile on her face. Victor was overcome with tenderness as he placed her on the bed. "This isn't Vicki's house," she said softly as her blue eyes came open and she took a look around.

"I brought you here first... so you could sober up," Victor said, kneeling down next to her on the bed.

"Really? You mean you didn't bring me here so you could have your way with me?" Marty said with a little giggle as she gave Victor a provacative look.

"Marty, you're drunk... you don't know what you are saying."

"Yes, I do. I want to get laid tonight..."

Victor's heart skipped a beat. The woman he had been obsessing about was practically offering herself to him. She was caressing his chest, trying to get her hand into his shirt. Her touch was driving him absolutely wild.

"Marty, what are you doing?" he asked, sounding almost afraid.

"I am trying to seduce you," Marty said matter-of-factly, sitting up in bed. She looked at him, her eyes laden with desire. His eyes caught on her lips. They were so kissable.

"Is it working?" Marty asked, sliding herself into Victor's arms.

"Please Victor... make love to me," Marty begged.

Victor lowered his lips to hers because he just couldn't refuse. He had been wanting Marty for so long, and here she was, pleading for him to make sweet love to her. What man in his right mind could refuse such an invitation?

~*Rodi's Tavern*~

Todd walked into Rodi's, looking for Marty. It was her old haunt, so he sort of figured she'd be there. He questioned the bartender, giving him Marty's description. "Ohhh yeah, she was here. She drank nearly a full bottle of brandy, then she took off with some guy," spoke the bartender, showing Todd Marty's purse she had left behind.

"Some guy?" Todd said, looking suddenly furious. What the hell? Some things never changed! Obviously, Marty had left with this 'guy' with one thing in mind only... getting laid.

"Uhhh yeah... " responded the bartender, getting uneasy when he saw Todd's enraged stance. "She called the guy Victor." A string of obsentities poured from Todd's lips as suddenly he tore out of the bar.

~*The Minute-Man Motel*~

Victor came up for air after the hungry kiss. "Are you sure?" he asked, looking down into Marty's beautiful sapphire eyes.

"Yes... make me forget Todd," she breathed, the alcohol in her system causing her to unveil more than she would have ever admitted while sober.

She pulled Victor on top of her, winding one of her legs around his body. She wanted him so badly. She just needed to get laid. Any guy would do, but Victor was an incredible lover, so she knew she was in for some hot and wild sex.

"Mmmmm..." Victor moaned into the kiss because Marty tasted of the potent liquor she had consumed. Even so, he wanted her. His cock was already hard.

He broke from the kiss, thinking Marty insatiable. She couldn't keep her hands off him. A half-grin on his face, he moved off her slightly to take her clothes off. He undressed her, throwing her sexy outfit, bra, and panties aside. Then he stood to remove his own garments. Soon he had his shirt off, his muscles rippling as he stood next to the bed.

Marty gazed at Victor with passion-laden eyes. When he kissed her, he swept away all thoughts of Todd. She reached out, giving his cock a bold caress through his pants. "I want you to fuck me now," she said, needing to be fucked so badly. Victor nodded because he couldn't wait to sink himself into Marty's tight, wet depths.

But at that moment, the door of their motel room came crashing in. Splintered wood went everywhere as Todd bounded unceremoniously in the room. Victor turned to look at his twin, surprise and shock written on his face.

"What are you doing here?" Victor mumbled.

Todd didn't say a word as his fist collided with his brother's face. Marty screamed as Todd started pounding on his twin. She reached for the sheet, trying to cover her bare body. "Todd, stop it!" she pleaded, afraid that Todd would murder his own brother.

Todd glanced at Marty, then back at his twin whose face he had bloodied. "What the fuck is the matter with you... taking advantage of her when she's drunk?" Todd yelled at Victor.

"Well, at least I didn't RAPE her," Victor responded. "She's willing... just look at her."

"Get out now... before I kill you," Todd said, meaning every word.

"Marty-," Victor began, but Todd cut him off.

"Get the FUCK out!" Todd growled. Victor grabbed his shirt and nearly ran from the room. Todd was going to kill him in a heartbeat, he just knew it.

After Victor left, Marty jumped up from the bed and began attacking Todd with her fists. "I hate you!" she screamed at him, punching him again and again.

Todd looked at her, completely naked and furious, beating on his chest again and again. All the anger left him, and he didn't know what to do. After awhile he wrapped his arms around her and just held her as Marty began to mournfully sob.

She was shivering in his arms as she cried. "I hate you," she said in a little whimper.

"Marty, you're cold. I have to get you home. You can't stay here," Todd said softly, tenderness overcoming him as she was pressed up against his chest.

To his surprise and shock she snuggled up against him, spreading hot kisses on his neck. "No, Todd... don't take me home. Let's stay here..." she said in a heated whisper. "I want you. Please, don't take me home..."