The Love You Make

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, Chuck," she gulped, "I'm coming. . . oh, I'm coming. . . I'm. . . OOOOOOOHHHHHHH. . ." A long, trembling wail left her throat as her climax took control of her body, shaking her to her core.

She had only barely begun to recover, when she rolled over onto her back, pulling me on top of herself.

"Fuck me, Chuck! I want your hard cock inside me! Fuck me hard, and don't stop!"

"As you wish, my dear. . ."

I put my cockhead against her entrance, and in one stroke, I was buried inside her to the hilt. Her pussy was incredibly warm and smooth, and I took a few seconds just to savor the unique sensations of Stacy's vagina, and her differences from Amy's. Then, recalling how Stacy wanted me to fuck her, I pulled out and rammed back into her hard, and then again. And again. I pounded into her, pile-driving my cock into her silky core. "Huunnngghh! Huuhhhgghh! Huunnngghh!" I grunted as I drove into her over and over. My cock was a hammer, and Stacy's cunt was my anvil. With her hands on my ass, she forcefully pulled me into herself, while she thrust her hips violently up off the floor of the minivan to meet my thrusts, moaning and wailing at the sensations of my cock plundering her core.

"Oooooohhh, god! Yeah, Chuck! Fuck me! God, yesssss! You fuck me so good! So gooooooodddd!"

The minivan rocked violently from side to side as Stacy and I pounded on and on. I was as big and as hard as I had ever been in my life, and as intense as the sensations were from our violent fuck, I felt like I could keep it up for hours.

At last, Stacy's voice began to rise in pitch, and her breathing grew ragged. "OOOOoooooOOOOhhh!!" she cried. "Oh god, Chuck. . . I cooOOOmmmming!!! OOOoooOOOhhh!!" She began squirming, twitching spastically beneath me as her orgasm took control of her. She rolled her head from side to side as she continued grinding her hips up against me, driving my cock into the deepest corners of herself.

"Come with me, Chuck!" she urged me. "Don't hold back! Shoot your cum into me! Give me all your sweet, thick, hot cum!"

A few more thrusts. . . I was. . . almost there. . . "Oh, Stacy. . . Here. . . it. . . com-. . .AAAAUUURRRGGGHHH!!!!" I don't think I ever came so hard in my life. It felt like my entire insides were shooting out the tip of my cock, into Stacy. Violent, orgasmic spasms wracked my body, and my balls, as I sent spurt after thick, gelatinous spurt of my cum into my best friend's wife.

"Oooohhhh, yessss, Chuck! Yessss. . . I can feel your cum shooting into me. Oh god. . . it's warm, and flowing into me. God, yessss. . ."

For what seemed like several minutes afterward, I continued to twitch and shudder spasmodically, while cum kept flowing out of me, into Stacy.

Once we had finally stopped coming, Stacy and I gradually became aware of our surroundings again. It seemed that we had acquired an audience. Suddenly, loud cheers and applause broke out all around the minivan, and our fellow-concert-goers were appreciatively rocking the van from side to side. Stacy and I sat up grinning, a string of cum still stretching from my cock to her pussy, and waved weakly, acknowledging the applause, as our fans began to disperse and drift away.

"My god, Stacy," I gasped, "that was incredible! I have never been fucked like that!"

"Me either," she panted in reply.

*****

Stacy and I reluctantly got back into our clothes for the drive home. My mind was reeling with the events of the past few hours. At first, we just did a recap of the concert -- which songs we'd especially liked, which ones they didn't play that we wished they had, and so on.

But, as the dope fog began to lift, and we started to return to normal life in the present, I began to realize that something momentous had happened when Stacy and I became lovers; or at least, friends with benefits. Since I'd been married to Amy, my penis hadn't been in anyone's vagina but hers. Until now. And I wasn't at all sure what might end up being the outcome of my fucking Stacy.

"Stacy. . ." I began, tentatively.

"I know, Chuck. I didn't set out for it to happen. But it happened, and it was wonderful; I don't regret it. This was a crazy, incredible night, like traveling to some alternate universe. We both just got carried away, didn't we?"

"No shit."

"Fucking you tonight was amazing. It really didn't have anything to do with Rob, or Amy; we were just caught up in the crazy energy of the concert, and everything else. I just can't think of it as 'infidelity'. What do you think?"

"I think," I began, "that you and I are close friends; our whole families are close friends. In some ways, this is just consistent with the friendship we've had for years. So yeah -- I don't regret it, either. At least, not in terms of you and me, and what we did together. I just don't want to hurt Amy or Rob, or screw up our marriages."

"I know," she answered. "I don't want to hurt Rob or Amy. I suppose we could just say to ourselves, 'it happened', and leave it between the two of us."

"That might be the best idea," I agreed.

"But it could turn out completely different, you know. . ."

"I suppose it could. . ."

*****

When we got back home, I dropped Stacy at her house. We shared a quick 'goodbye/thank you' kiss (which is not to say that there were no tongues involved), and I watched her to the door before heading down the street to my house.

Amy was asleep in bed when I got in. For a moment, I stood by the side of the bed, gazing on the beauty of my life-mate, and offering a silent prayer of gratitude for having her in my life, and then another prayer that my 'out-of-time' experience with Stacy wouldn't screw that up.

I stripped naked and climbed into bed with Amy, mildly surprised to find her naked, as well. The warmth of her body radiated against mine. I cupped my hand over her breast and caressed it, savoring its softness. Amy's breasts are not nearly as big as Stacy's, but they are wonderful in their own right -- full, firm C-cups - and wonderfully satisfying.

"Mmmmmm. . ." murmured Amy, as she came groggily awake to my gropings. "How was the concert?"

"Incredible. . . amazing. . . wild. . ." I blabbered, fumbling for thoughts, but finding only impressionistic sound-bites.

"Did you and Stacy have a good time?"

"Oh my gosh, yes!"

"Good," she yawned.

I wasn't in the mood for a post-mortem on the evening just yet; I wanted to make love to my wife. Out of a swirling mix of residual excitement from the concert, and from fucking Stacy, and nagging residual guilt, I was desiring Amy at that moment more urgently than I had in a long time. If we could make deep, passionate, spousal love right at that moment, perhaps I could atone for stepping out with Stacy, and know that Amy and I were going to be alright.

I raised myself up on my side and leaned over to kiss my wife. She accepted my kiss eagerly, and soon our tongues were feverishly intertwining, our lips trailing messily over each other's faces. I trailed my kisses down Amy's neck until I found her breasts, then I eagerly suckled them, savoring the taste and smell of her skin, while she cradled my head in her arms.

"Mmmmm," she purred. "What's got into you?"

I chuckled. "Silly Love Songs, I guess. Now let's talk about what's getting into you. . ."

With my hand, I reached for Amy's pussy. She was already sopping wet, her pubic hair a sodden, matted swirl. My god, was she so eager for my return? Probing into her channel with my fingertip, I found her dripping wet and slippery. I was so excited by her arousal that I slid down and immediately covered her mound with my mouth, savoring the rich, musky scent of her aroused womanhood.

There was something a little bit odd, though -- mixed with Amy's familiar aroma, I could taste something . . .starchy/salty, that didn't seem quite 'normal'. But I was eager to make love to my wife, so I quickly passed over it and continued on.

"Come to me," Amy purred. "I want you inside me."

So I took my position between her legs, placing my cockhead against her entrance. Looking into her eyes, I pushed my erect cock, still coated with a sheen of Stacy's sexual juices, into Amy, while she groaned happily at my penetration. Instantly, I was fully inside her, my pubic bone bumping against hers, my balls snug against her ass, and my pubic hair, still damp from fucking Stacy, tangled with hers. I savored the full depth of our connection, as my cockhead probed the depths of her vagina, exploring the delightful, familiar warm depths. I couldn't help noticing the ways my wife's vagina felt different, and wrapped around my cock differently than Stacy's had.

We were in no hurry. Since I'd come so recently, and so explosively, inside Stacy, my next orgasm was slower in building, and we just mated on and on. My erect manhood moved slowly, sensually in and out of my wife, joining us to each other on deep, satisfying levels. My cock buzzed with a warm glow as I stroked back and forth, in and out, up and down.

"Mmmmmmm," Amy purred, "it's good to have you home; right here, inside me, is where you belong."

"Mmmmm-hmmmm," I agreed. "Don't want to be anywhere else."

Eventually, I felt my orgasm creeping up through the base of my balls, and I began to slowly quicken my tempo. Amy rested her hands tenderly on my ass, caressing me sensually. Soon, I was pressing firmly into her, and her breasts were jiggling back and forth with every thrust. I propped myself up with my arms and rolled my hips, driving myself to the deepest part of her. My ass was a blur now, bouncing rapidly up and down as my cock continued to probe her cunt.

My breathing was coming rapidly now. I rolled my head back, and rolled my hips into her one last time, thrusting as deeply as I could and holding it there, as the dam burst, and my orgasm overtook me. My body quivered and shook uncontrollably as I sent my seed gushing into my wife. I didn't think I'd have a huge load left, after what I'd given to Stacy, but I could feel globs of thick, warm cum oozing up out of Amy's pussy around my shaft and onto my balls. My whole body spasmed in time with the orgasmic contractions in my balls, until finally, I slumped onto my arms, exhausted.

"Thank you," I breathed to my wife. "You are wonderful."

"YOU'RE wonderful," she replied, with a smile.

I rolled off her, and we cuddled together. For a long time, neither of us said anything. We simply savored each other's naked proximity, and the warm sensations in our genitals. In my post-orgasmic bliss, for the second time that night, I rolled the events of the evening over and over in my mind. Slowly, out of the blissful fog, an impression of a thought began to form in my brain -- how wet Amy's pussy had been, before I even got to her, the odd taste when I ate her out, the volume of cum that oozed out of her when I came, even though it was my second load of the night. . . I smiled to myself as I began to put the pieces together. . .

"Sweetheart?" I queried.

"Yes, Chuck?"

"Did you and Rob. . . Did the two of you. . . have sex together tonight?"

She paused for several agonizing seconds, before sighing heavily. "Yeah. We did. . . I'm sorry, Chuck."

"Oh, no -- don't be sorry!" I hurried to assure her. "Please, don't be sorry!"

"Did. . . you and Stacy. . .?"

"Yeah, we did. The concert. . . the moment. . . was just so intense. . . we just lost ourselves. . . I'm sorry. . ."

"I thought you might," she said, with a sympathetic smile. "I'm really OK about it. It must have been incredibly exciting."

"Oh my god. . ." I began, and a spontaneous torrent of words gushed out of me as I told her about my evening at the concert with Stacy, from Jim and Debbie and the weed, to flashing tits at the band, Jim and Debbie fucking in the seat right next to us, and finally fucking each other wildly in the minivan, with a couple dozen spectators.

"That's crazy!" she said, when I'd finally finished. "I had no idea Stacy had such a wild side! Ours wasn't anything like that."

"What was yours like? . . ."

"Well, we grilled out for dinner, and then the kids all ran off to friends' houses, or wherever. Rob and I got out a bottle of wine and just sat talking for a while, laughing that his wife and my husband were out on a hot date -- and make no mistake, we knew it was a HOT date -- and that we had set it up for them! We wondered what you were doing, what the concert was like, and then we went in the house, and popped in a DVD of some old romantic comedy. The wine was making us both very mellow, and Rob put his arm around my shoulder. I think I pulled it onto my breast. Jeez, it was like a couple high-school kids making out at a movie. . . The next thing I remember, we were both naked and I was straddling him on the couch, with his cock inside me, while he sucked on my tits. I came, he came inside me, and we cuddled for a while. Then the movie ended, he got dressed and went home, and I went to bed."

"Wow, Sweetheart. . . That's really hot!"

"It was really nice. Mellow and comfortable, like old friends. Which, I suppose, we are. . ."

"Oh, Amy," I said, clutching her body tightly to mine, "I know this sounds utterly crazy, but. . . I'm glad you did it."

"You are?"

"Well. . . yeah! In a way, it's a little amazing that we've never swapped before now, you know? I mean, the four of us are so tight, and so comfortable with each other. . . Just think of the vacations at the cabin, and how hard it is, sometimes, to keep from getting naked around each other."

"Well. . . yeah," she smiled. "True that!"

"I mean, I don't know if we would ever do this again, but. . . I trust Rob, and I trust you. There's nobody else on the planet that I'd trust you with like Rob. I mean, honestly, I'm glad he could be there for you."

Amy smiled. "Thank you," she whispered. "And I'm glad that you and Stacy had fun together. I'm sure the two of you are closer now than you were before."

"Yeah," I grinned, "I think we are. But I'm only married to you."

And after that, my wife and I fell blissfully asleep.

*****

When I finally rolled out of bed the next morning, I kissed Amy and wandered down the street to Rob and Stacy's. Rob was in the front yard.

"'Morning, bro!" he greeted me. "I see you survived the concert. Stacy's still asleep. I hear the two of you had a good time."

"No, man," I grinned, "we had a GREAT time!"

"And," I continued, still grinning, "I heard you fucked my wife."

"Ummmm. . . yeah. . ." Rob replied, warily. "She told you that, did she?"

"Relax, bro -- it's all good! Sounds like you had a real nice time."

"Well. . . yeah, we did."

Rob continued. "I heard you and Stacy had a pretty wild time, too. You know, she's got a pretty wild side to her that doesn't get let out very often."

"NOW you tell me!"

"I should also tell you," he went on, "that, about a week ago, Stacy came to me; I think she spoke with Amy, too. She said that she was concerned that she might get a little out-of-control at the concert, and that she might very well end up wanting to fuck you, depending on how things happened.

"I know her well enough to know that she probably would, and if she did, it would be just about impossible for you to resist her, so she and Amy and I talked it through and we just told her not to worry about it, that whatever happened would be OK with us. So she said that, if she was going to fuck you, then the two of us should be free to fuck each other if the situation was right. I really didn't expect anything to happen, but I guess the situation was more 'right' than I expected. I wouldn't really call it 'fucking' though -- more like comfort-sex between two old friends."

"Yeah, that's how Amy described it. Honestly, bro -- thanks for taking care of my wife. I know she cares about you a lot."

Rob gave me a smile and a sideways man-hug. "Thanks."

"It's all good," I said. "I've only got one more question."

"What's that, bro?"

"When do we have our first foursome?"

"Is tonight too soon?"

12