The Lovely Martha

Story Info
She has never said no.
1.2k words
4.11
73.5k
7
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/23/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Martha through work, she and I both work in a large office, and interact on a daily basis. She is 48 as I am also 48, she is 5 foot 2 and is about 140 lbs. But with her great smile, and brown hair, blue eyes, and oh those 40DD tits she is quite a looker for her age. She is divorced as I am, so we naturally hit it off. She new that many men wanted her for her looks, and to get a hold of her big tits, but with me the friendship progressed slowly, so maybe she thought I was different. Little did she now I wasn't, I to wanted my way with those monsters just like all the rest.

We started with the e mails and progressed to talking on the phone, and then I invited to my home when she said she was going to be in the area. From that very first visit it was on, she stopped by and within an hour we were drinking wine, and she was putting herself out there for the taking. So as to not waste the chance to bed her down, I suggested we go up stairs, and she agreed. Once up stairs we headed straight for the master bedroom, she new right where it was since I gave her to tour earlier. I laid down on the bed and she went into the master bath to freshen up, or at least that what she said. As I lay there waiting for her exit, thinking how awkward these first sexual moments can be, my thoughts were erased as she opened the door wearing just her bra and panties. There was no question she was hot and horny, and wanted to fuck.

I quickly striped down to my boxers as she reached the bed. As she laid down, she proceeded to snuggle in close and came right in with an open mouth kiss. It was as hot as she was, as we worked through the hot petting for a few minuted she couldn't help but to notice my raging manhood pushing through the slit in my boxers. At that moment she said while reaching for my cock, wouldn't you like those boxers off, and of course I wasted no time in taking them off without answering her question. While I was removing my boxers she was removing her bra, and to say I was pleased was an under statement. Her tits were the best I have ever seen, nice big nipples and firm with no sagging at all, and to top it off they were all natural.

When I started to pull her in to get my lips on them she was shaking with the thought of having her big tits sucked on. When my lips made contact with her erect nipple she let out a gasp, that said don't stop. At that time I reached for her other tit and began to work her other nipple with my fingers. She was in heaven, her back was arched and her breathing was heavy.

After working both of her tits for 15 minutes, she was ready for more, and I knew it when I reached for her pussy, it was soaking wet through her panties, and I suggested she remove them, and she wasted no time in doing so. During all this time she was slowly stroking my throbbing cock just enough for the tension to remain steady for me. As I proceeded to play with her pussy, and work her clit her moans were getting louder, and when I inserted my finger she started to buck with pleasure. I continued this for a few minutes when I started to get the urge to taste that lovely pussy of hers, so without warning I move into position and pulled her to the edge of the bed and started to lick her sweet slit darting my tongue in and out. She was in heaven and so was I, being someone who love to eat pussy, and longs for pleasing, I started to lick her clit and finger fuck her pussy at the same time. She was beyond the point of no return and had an earth shattering orgasm, and begged me to stop, she couldn't take any more. I laid back down next to her, while her heavy breathing took several minutes to return to normal, and at that point she said how wonderful that was. I was also pleased, because like most guys I really do like to please my lady.

I then rolled her over, thinking I would fuck her while laying on our side, but she had other ideas, and before I could slip my cock in her pussy, she had turned and was now stroking my cock. I didn't say a word, just thinking I wanted it to last, and then she moved her head down close to my cock, and said how wonderful my cock was while still stroking it. At that point she moved even closer and kissed my cock head licking up a small amount of precum, I moaned and so did she just before she placed it in her mouth. I was in total heaven, you know how most me just love to lay back and get a blowjob, well it was great, she sucked for a while, and then started to speed up while wrapping her hand around it and started stroking my cock while she bobbed up and down. Well needless to say I knew I wouldn't last long, and I told her if she kept it up she was going to make me cum. All I heard was um ha, and she picked up the pace even more.

Well at that point the signals were pretty clear she was going to get me off with this perfect blowjob I was getting, so I started to help her with lightly fucking her mouth while she continued to suck. She sensed I was getting close, and not to be a jerk I always let them know when I am ready to blow my load. So I told her again I was close to cumming, but she just kept going. Now there was no turning back, I was close and within a minute I felt my cum boiling in my balls and couldn't hold back any longer, I gave her one last chance to pull off when I said I'm cumming, but she was committed to stay with it, and I let loose a weeks worth of hot cum in her mouth, I shot rope after rope of hot cum, and she never missed a beat, she kept sucking till she drained every last drop of cum I had to give. I was in the state of heavy breathing but managed to tell her as she let my cock out of her mouth. that I just had the best blow job of my life. She smiled as I seen her swallow my entire load, and then she said how much she needed it too. I was in heaven, and she came up and we kissed again like our first kiss, she came in with an open mouth and we were locked in that kiss for several minuted. It was as hot as I ever knew it could be, I could taste there were still some of my cum left in her mouth, but I didn't mind. It was so hot, she could have had a mouth full of my cum, and I still would have kissed her.

Well stay tuned for the Lovely Martha Part 02.

Thanks for reading