The Loving Husband Ch. 03

Story Info
She breaks the rules to their setup.
8k words
3.99
60.2k
14

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 11/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers

After fucking for over an hour with her husband Tom watching us most of the time, we drifted to sleep. But, Tom was still on my mine. Seconds later I heard Louise's heavy breathing and knew she was already sleeping and wasn't thinking about her husband in the spare bedroom at all. Tommy had been set into the spare bedroom while Louise and I slept in the master bedroom. Guilt was starting to play in my mind and as I closed my eyes and tried to sleep as I wondered if I should continue this relationship.

It was 9AM when I woke and found that Louise had already gotten up and was sitting in the sun porch with he legs under her talking with Tom. As I came into the room I could see her breasts with those hard nipples sticking out against the think material of the nightie she was wearing. She was beautiful even if she had no make up on or her hair wasn't combed. The cream color almost clear night was showed the fullness and perfect shaped outline of her lovely breasts. As I looked down her body sitting on the sofa I could see she didn't have anything on under it. When she saw me she pulled her legs out from under her body and put her feet on the stool they used for a foot rest. As she did I saw her under side of her smooth white thighs and pussy. She saw me looking and smiled and said, "Hey lover, about time you got up. There's coffee in the kitchen. Tom get Tony a cup."

I said, "That's OK Tom, sit still buddy I'll get it. Look stay right there we have to talk about what happened last night when I get back."

Louise said, "I think we have this worked out Tony. But Tommy will explain it to you when you get your coffee."

I got the coffee and walked back into the room again. I sat on the sofa next to Louise since it was the only seat opened. She stretched and pushed her tits out against her nightie. I could feel my cock jump with my own excitement. I looked at her tits for a second and saw her turn her head and smile at me. I said, "So what's up? Tom you want to tell me what Louise and you talked about before I got here?"

Tommy bent forward and wrapped his hands together. He said as he looked up into my face, " You know that I love my wife very much."

I said, "Yes, I know Tom."

Tom looked at Louise and said, "We.... No make that I want her to be happy Tony and give her everything she wants."

I went to say something and he said, "Please! Please.... Tony let me finish this is hard to say very hard. You see I have a cock that's about four and a half inches long and 4 inches around when it's as hard as it can get. This when I'm about to cum. When it's soft only the head and about an inch sticks out. Hell if I were shaved I'd look like a 10-year-old. So I realize while I can give my wife orgasms with my tongue, most of the time I can't with me cock. They're no where near as great as if I had a longer cock. We used a 10-inch vibrator along with my cock. I cum and then replace my dick with the big vibrator. She really has a bunch of orgasms. Usually she has maybe one when I fuck her." He hung his head and blushed a little."

I didn't say anything but then Louise said, "Well that was OK for a while Tony. But, soon I was wishing I could have a real cock in me when I had an orgasm. Vibrators, dildos etc. are nice but can't take the place of a real body and a real cock. We tried, believe me! We have tried for a few years now. It was so fucking frustrating for both of us. Then I was reading a story on the Internet that caught my attention and when Tommy read it he felt it could be the answer to our sexual problem. Well to fix Tommy's problem anyway."

I said, "What was the story about?"

Tommy started by saying, "Well it seemed that this couple had the same problem as us. Her husband had a very small cock. He was only three and a half inches long and about 3 inches around even smaller than I was! The couple decided to have three ways. The husband would allow the wife, or at least grant her the option of bring in another man and sometimes he would ask the women if he could join them in their love making.

It seems the husband and the man would please the woman together until she had sufficient foreplay. Then the husband would fuck her first. When he was finished, that is when he shot his load, the husband would pull out and the other man, who was always bigger, would then move in and fuck his wife until she was satisfied. They had a couple different men, not many, and she would pick which one she would call and set up a time with her and her husband. They had been married now for 25 years. Everyone was happy, the wife, the lover(s) and the husband. She was his wife and they were a couple all the time except when she needed or wanted another man. It wasn't going to be every time but most of the time when they had sex."

I said, "And you have concluded that this procedure would work for you?"

She said, "Yes Tony. We have talked about this for a very long time, over a year. And when I read that article and was finally finished with the vibrators and dildos, I asked Tommy to read the story. He knew I hated the dildos and said that it might work. That is as long as he was there when we added that other person. I agreed and told him I would like to try exactly what that couple did."

I looked at her and then to him and said, "But last night Tom didn't go first. It was just you and I. Tom was there but he didn't get a chance to have you Louise before you and I were fucking. That's not what you told me the story said."

Tom said, "Well that was last night. Louise asked me if she could do sort of a test first to see if you and she were compatible. And she told me this morning you were very much compatible. I knew that last night as I watched her and you last night going at it like I have always dreamed of doing with her. I can't and never could last as long as you did Tony. I'm lucking if I can go more than 2 or 3 minutes. And then when I cum, I'm finished. Very few times in our love life have I been able to get hard twice in one night. So, when I saw her roll her eyes and head as she and you fucked, I knew she was going to tell me she wanted you as our partner."

I looked at him and asked, "Are you sure about this Tom? I mean completely sure that you want a third person, not just me, but a third involved with your love making?"

Louise said, "Yes! We are sure Tony! In fact it will strengthen our marriage not hurt it. My frustrations and need for sexual relief have been so bad I was sure if we didn't do something I would either leave Tommy which would have broken both of out hearts. Or, I would have cheated on him again breaking my heart and if he found out his too. This way, we are in agreement that as long as he is there and has a chance to fill me and satisfy me, you can be his backup so to speak. So what do you think?"

I said, "This is really strange. Lou you are so beautiful no man in his right mind would say no to you. So I know if you wanted to have an affair with any most any man, including me, I know you would be successful. I think a lot of you to be honest with your husband. And Tommy, I realize that you truly love your wife to allow her to do this. I don't know if I can accept what this will do to all of us. But, I would like to try it for a while and see where we go.

Everyone said yes and after breakfast, cooked by Tommy, we headed up stairs to the master bedroom for our first three way and to test this crazy setup.

Louise slowly pulled the nightie up over her head as Tom and I helped her out of it. She had her hands up over her head and we told her to keep them there. Then we both cupped a breast and squeezed and sucked on them. Finally she had to lower her arms and put them around us both. She moaned as our mouths continued to suck on those long red nipples as she held both of our heads. Tom was on the left and I was on her right!

As I stood there next to the bed I had a raging huge hard-on in my pants. The size of my cock seemed outrageously big compared to Tommy's. (She had told Tom that a couple of women who had been with me told her I was large and that I had great staying power. That was one reason she had made the decision to fuck me).

None of us rushed this. It was mice and slow and very sexual. Tommy and I both got completely undressed and Louise got up on the bed and sat on the edge. She told us both to stand in front of her and when we did she took each of our cocks and began to stoke them. She smiled as she saw how much larger I was than her husband. She said, "Tommy would you eat my pussy while I suck on Tony's cock?"

He knelt on his knees and began to lick her cunt as natural as anything as I got up on the bed. She lay back on the bed with her legs wide open and her feet back up on the edge of the bed she had her knees bent and her thighs opened as wide as she could get them. Then she told me to straddle her head so she could suck my cock. I was throbbing with excitement from the picture I was witnessing in their bedroom. Her husband kneeing on the floor with his face buried in her cunt and me with a throbbing hardon straddling her head. She took my cock in her hand and smiled as she took my cock head and put it in her mouth! The idea of her suck my rock hard cock while her husband was eating her was driving me over the top quickly!

Louise seemed content to proceed at what we were doing and to my frustration I knew I was going to cum very soon as she pumped my dick down her throat over and over again. As she neared her own orgasm I exploded in her mouth cumming and cumming down her throat and in her mouth and on her face as she went nuts from Tommy's lips and tongue eating her. Orgasms swept over her and my cock came out of her mouth shooting the last of my cum over her pretty face. I rolled off of her and she pulled Tom up to her. As she kissed him I knew he was tasting my cum and it didn't seem to bother him. She looked at me and then at her husband and said, "Tommy. Fuck me now. Fuck me now baby and cum in me as deep as you came baby!"

Tom moved up on top of his wife's body and she took his small hard cock in her hand. I watched as she put her husband's very red throbbing cock head directly against her pussy hole. She said, "Push baby!"

He did and I saw him enter her with one thrust! She smiled as she said, "Yes! Oh yes Tommy that's it. Fuck me Tommy! Fuck me hard and fast baby! Make me cum this time honey please!!"

She looked at me and said, "Get ready Tony. Tommy doesn 't last very long! Do you babe?"

He didn't answer her he was humping her as violently and as hard as he could. I would guess he was moving only 2 maybe 3 inches in and out of her cunt hole as he fucked her! But he did it with a great enthusiasm! If eagerness and a willingness to please were points, Tommy would gave scored a 100! But I was sure Louise only cared about how big he was and how long her could go inside her.

She was rolling her hips and humping him back as encouraging him with her body and her words. Her hands went to his face and she pulled his face to hers and kissed him hard as I saw her mouth accept his tongue. As they grind away on each other she moaned and cried out, "Oh yes Tommy! I'm cumming faster baby! Fuck me faster!"

Then I heard Tommy cried out as he began to cum in his wife's pussy. She told him, "Oh yes Tommy! You feel so good in me. Your cum is nice and warm. Fill me up baby! Oh you made me orgasm I love you Tommy1 I love you so much!"

I could tell she had faked her orgasm but Tommy didn't know or didn't care. His mouth covered her right nipple and he sucked it like a baby as he finished up. He had been in her maybe 4 minutes and as his cock slid out of her pussy dripping with his cum it was shrinking already. It was only about 3 inches long and an inch round at the most. At that point, I actually felt sorry for Tommy. I mean to have a wife as beautiful as Louise was and not be able to satisfy her completely with his cock had to be killing him! But he didn't say anything. He laid on top of her trying to show her his love for her. He kissed her and she held him for a few seconds and then said, "OK Tommy roll off of me it's Tommy's turn now. Come on baby! Move over. That's it baby. Now you get to watch Tony fuck me just like he watched you."

Tommy looked up at me and then sighed and rolled off of his wife. She opened her arms and said, "Come her you big cock man and fuck me now!"

There was no foreplay or touching to work her up. She had Tommy do that for me. He had eaten her pussy and made her cum at least twice. As he was doing that I had my cock cumming down her throat. Then she had her husband fuck her with his little cock. He had lubricated her cunt with his cum for us and stretched her pussy just a little but enough for me to slip into her without any pressure problem. She was fucking slick I have to give her that! Tommy had fucked her wild and shot his load in her in only minutes. Now she knew he was done and she could have me for as long as she wanted. No hurt on her husband's part he had her first and he had cum. She didn't deny him at all. IN fact after we were finished that bight Tommy told me he had never fucked her so good or so long. He also said he had a fantastic orgasm! What could I say?

I knelt between her open legs and looked down into her beautiful face. Her chest was rising and falling fast as she was hungry for my cock. As she guided my cock to her cum dripping pussy hole I moved up so the head of my cock was touching her hole. She smiled and said, "Do it! Put that big cock in me Tony and fuck me crazy!"

My cock was throbbing I wanted to fuck her so badly! It was huge with thick dark purple veins running alone the shaft and a large mushroom head on top. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore she was one of the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. When she told me to fuck her crazy, I lost it. As I mounted he, her ass and hips started lifting and rotating up into me immediately! My huge cock began to move lightly and slowly in and out of her nicely lubed cunt. As soon as I was fully inside Louise I could tell she was beside herself with the lust from fucking her husband and not getting off.

If I had any previous reservations about fucking her they were gone now. Louise became very active under me as her pussy was filled and in contact with my big hard his cock. I tried to move ever so slowly but she started gyrating her hips and raising her ass up against my cock fucking me hard and fast already! Her eyes were shut, and the look on her face told me she loved how it felt deep inside her. I was now fucking her in places her husband never could reach with his small cock. Each time I move all the way inside her, my nuts would slap against her ass and my cock head would touch the entrance to her womb. She arched her back and moaned out to her husband, "Oh God Tommy! He's touching my womb baby! Oh Jesus! He makes me feel so wild so bad so fucking good baby! Oh Jesus Tommy he's in my womb! Oh God he fills me so much Tommy! Look baby! Look at him fucking me!"

Tom watched but I knew he didn't want this. He was doing it for his wife.

I could tell she was very worked up, her pussy was running with her vagina juices and her husband's cum all over her thighs and under her ass forming a small puddle under her! MY cock and balls were covered with it too! Louise only knew one speed when she fucked,, fast and hard. She was thrusting up into me like a crazy woman. It was like she was afraid I would cum before she was satisfied, like her husband did all the time. She yelled, "Harder Tony fuck me harder!"

I jammed my entire cock all the way into her pussy and womb with one hard thrust. She cried out, "OH GOD YES!" then she looked at her husband who was slowly stroking his cock and said, "I have never felt a cock feel so large, or so good Tommy My God Tony fills me completely baby!"

As she said that, I thrust into her again so hard it took her breath away and she decided she wanted it that way. She told me, "Just like that Tony. Oh fuck yes! Just like that baby! Fuck me just like that!"

With each thrust I could hear the air come out of her lungs and then she would moan from the feeling of it! She could feel me hitting her cervix and go into her womb with each thrust of my large cock. My balls were slapping hard against her ass as I drove my cock home again and again and again. My balls and were bigger and heavier then her husband's were! They were hanging way down under my shaft when we started but now they were very tighter in the sack. They were making a loud slapping noise each time they hit her ass!

She arched and began to fuck me faster now. As I continued to insert my cock all the way and push it hard into her hole, I bent down and kissed Louise. She shoved her tongue into my mouth french kissing me hard. I took her legs and raised them higher now and put them over my shoulders. When I did I penetrated her even deeper. She fucking loved it! "OH FUCK YES TONY! HARD BABY FUCK ME HARD!" she cried out. With her legs up high like they were I started stroking her with more even power and force behind my thrusts. I made her reached up and put her arms around my neck so she could hold on while I rammed into her fucking her faster too. Like a rocked going up I slammed my cock into her pussy.

Louise looked at her husband and saw him looking down at his cock and then up at us fucking as he stroked it fast trying to get it hard again . She told him, "Oh baby! He's fucking me so good. Come sit by my side and hold my hand Tommy. Please hold my hand baby I'm going to cum! Please baby! Hurry baby! Hold my hand baby! Ohhhh! Jesus Tommy! I love his big dick!"

Her husband was trying to be enthusiastic and came over and sat next to her. His hand reached out and held her hand. Then took his other hand and held her hand between them. This had to be incredibly crazy. And, I guess at the same time sexy to watch a stranger fuck his wife right before his eyes.

As I continued fucking her as hard and as fast as I could, she was encouraged me telling me and her husband how good it felt. I was close now and knew she was too! I was almost there and about to explode!! She told me, "Cum in me Tony! Cum deep in my pussy! Oh God Tommy he's going to cum right in my womb baby! He's so fucking good and big!"

Her husband sat right next to us holding his wife's hand as I pounded into her pussy with all the strength I had shoving all of my 8-inchs deep inside her. Every time I was fully inside her, my cock head was moving into her womb. And each time that it did she would shutter and shake. I knew she was having one orgasm after the other now as she arched her back, cried out as she lifted her ass and rotate her hips against me. Tommy held her hand and I saw her squeezing it tight each time she went off. And then I moaned and arched my back thrusting my cock into her one last time and she cried out, "OH FUCK YES TONY! FILL ME WITH YOU HOT CIM BABY!"

I slammed into her with two very quick thrusts and began to cum like I have never done before. She cried out, "I can feel him Tommy! I can feel his big cock exploding inside me!! Oh God his cum is actually pumping into my womb! I have never felt this before Tommy!! It's so good! Oh fuck yes Tony, give me all of it! Oh Jesus I love this!!"

And when my orgasm started she began screaming as she felt my cock getting harder and thicker as I shot my load. Then she shuttered as a huge orgasm ran over her body! She looked at her husband as she told him, "I can feel his cum hitting me deep inside baby. It's filling me It's covering my womb baby! Oh Tommy he's so much deeper than you could ever get baby! I have to have him in our lives baby! I have too! Oh Jesus it feels so wonderful!"

She began to orgasm for god knows how many times and this time she was cumming so hard her entire body lifted up off the bed. With only her feet and head remaining on the bed, Louise moved her hips and pelvis rotating them as her pussy pumped away on my cock. I was buried as deep as I could go; I was balls deep in her now! I held it there and she fucked her pussy on it! She was like some crazed animal as she fucked her cunt on my hard shaft deep inside her body. As I just held my cock in her I had finished cumming and watched this beautiful woman fucking her pussy on my wild and totally free of any inhibitions or embarrassment or fear from her husband who was sitting right next to us watching and holding her hand. This actually turned me on!

NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers
12