The Loving Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They lay back on the bed, and then Trudy turned to him and lay on him, her leg across his legs, and so they lay enjoying the feel of each other.

"Tommy, I was wondering what you think about my body?"

"Your body is beautiful, and every guy I know would like to get you in bed".

"They actually say that to you" she said, a little shocked.

"They wouldn't dare say that to me" he replied, "but they make comments like 'Tom Jameson's mom is drop dead gorgeous, or that you should enter the Mrs. America pageant, or I bet she looks great in a bathing suit, and that's just the beginning"

"Wow, I didn't realize I was a sex object"

"Anyway, yes I think you are gorgeous and I can't believe that you and I are lovers. I can't wait to get home to you at the end of the day, and I can't wait to touch you, and I think about you all the time. I have even sneaked taking pictures of you that I look at when we are not together."

"Really, you have pictures of me" she said feigning surprise. "Can I see them".

"You really want to seem them" he said "they are just snapshots taken when you were doing stuff".

"You don't have to show them to me if you don't want to Tommy"

"Why not, but don't expect too much, they aren't real great".

He came back in a few moments and handed her the pictures she had seen that morning. She went through the stack slowly and then picking out the one of her reading with her legs apart she handed it to him and said, "this one is pretty sexy, even I can see that".

"It's my favorite, you were moving your right leg in and out and I got very excited and I even took a movie of you, it's pretty provocative, you are a very sexy lady".

"Would you like me to pose for you, and you can use your skills with a willing model and we can both enjoy your hobby?" she asked.

"That would be great, when can we start?"

Trudy was really pleased that he was very excited about her posing for him, and she was excited at the thought of exhibiting herself for him.

They decided to have a 'session' the following day. Sunday was a perfect time as they would have all day and could take as much time as they wanted.

Then Trudy turned her back to him and putting her hand behind her felt for Tommy and stroked him until she could feel his stiffness in her hand and raising her leg she put him between her legs. Then with him pressed against her bottom, she put her fingertips on his velvety head and slipped it against her clit as he began to move in and out, but this time they were able to make the moment last a long time as they would pause to avoid climax. His arms were around her cupping and fondling her breasts, feeling her aroused nipples while she massaged his member as it slid between her legs. It was deliciously sexual, and Tommy pulled back and put the head of his cock against Trudy's anus and pressed into her.

"Oh Tommy, no, not there, please, you will hurt me."

"I promised that I wouldn't ever enter your vagina, but this is different, and I am craving to be inside you, please let me try, if I hurt I promise to stop,"

"Oh Tommy, I have never done it, please be patient with me. Try with just your finger, please take it slowly, I really don't know what to expect."

Trudy's mind was racing in anticipation of what she was going to do. She and Jim had never even thought about anal play, beyond him brushing her with his fingers when he was fondling her between her cheeks.

Tommy slipped his fingers between her legs to get them wet, and then tentatively put the tip of his forefinger into her anus. Gently he pushed it in and she gasped as she felt his long finger entering deeper and deeper. She was clamping on him. "Trudy, please relax." he whispered to her.

She took a deep breath and did as he asked as now he introduced a second finger into her. It felt a little uncomfortable, but it didn't hurt and in many ways she felt it was something that she might enjoy. The uncomfortable feeling was gone now as his fingers played inside her feeling the smooth walls of her, and he could feel her opening up as she began to relax. He exercised his fingers, and stretched her until he was able to slip a third fingertip into her as she gasped and wriggled her bottom against his touch. Very gently he slipped his fingers out of her, and then quickly slipping his cock between her legs to lubricate it, he moved the tip of his now fully erect member into her anus, and this time it began to slide in as she gasped as she felt him filling her. Then very gently he pushed the velvety head all the way in and she could feel him going deeper and deeper. He was going to come, the tightness of her, and the way the smooth walls of her were gripping him was too much for him to take. She suddenly felt him jerk as he filled her with his juices, and she was glad that she had let him do this. She found that it wasn't distasteful, or degrading, but exciting, and not unpleasant.

He was becoming flaccid but still firm enough for her to feel all of him as he slowly drew out of her.

"Please Tommy, go slowly, please" as the sensation of him leaving her gave her a very strange feeling, and she gasped as his large head slipped out of her.

They slept after that and didn't wake up until Sunday morning. Trudy was tender after what had turned out to be an almost entire day of lovemaking. They hadn't even taken time for dinner, but had feasted on each other's bodies.

Her anus was still tender as she thought about what they had done. She had lost another kind of virginity, she thought. She blushed as she realized that she had actually liked it even though it was a completely different sensation, a little discomfort but a feeling of being fully filled in a very unusual and pleasant way. Yes she would do that again, only she now knew the importance of being relaxed for it to work. It had obviously been important to Tommy to be inside her, and she had helped bring that about by her insistence that they couldn't have intercourse. So while she had allowed him access to her behind, she had liked it, and she had to admit that to herself. The very naughtiness of it had been something that added to the thrill as well, she reflected.

They were both pretty much sexually satisfied on Sunday, which allowed them to be less aroused as they began their first venture into model photography. Tommy turned out to be quite creative in coming up with poses for Trudy to try. For her part she found she had a talent for being provocative, or saucy, or sexy, fitting her mood to his effort to get the 'right' picture. She modeled for him wearing dresses, short skirts, shorts, and a variety of clothing that he liked. They took a lunch break and then she posed for him wearing lingerie and high heels. By this time they were both starting to feel a need to be touching each other again, and Tommy's hands were lingering longer as he moved her and touched her to get the effect he wanted and the pose he wanted. Trudy was getting wet a little as he was beginning to feel her more and pose her less. Inevitably they paused, and he kissed her and he carried her to the couch and lay beside her and he kept kissing her while his hands explored those lovely curves. Trudy was totally turned on by the posing, and her mind flashed back to that windy day when the men had wolf whistled, and shouted comments to her when the wind had taken possession of her dress and left her fully exposed to their lust filled eyes. She had liked it just as she had enjoyed exhibiting her body for Tommy today. She liked it.

"Did you like posing for me sweetheart?" Tommy asked.

"I loved it, and we can do it any time you want" she said giving him a loving smile and a kiss. "Next time I will strip for you and you can take nudes if you like, and if you want me to do some very naughty poses, I can do that too".

"What kind of naughty poses?" he asked innocently.

"Well you seem to like me with my legs spread open. Wouldn't that be a naughty pose?"

Tommy was thrilled. He was really glad now that he had shown her his 'secret stash' of pictures. It had opened up a whole new erotic experience for them,

Chapter Seven

They were sitting in the living room one Sunday afternoon. They had had a great weekend of lovemaking, and Trudy was laying on the couch with her knees pulled up, showing Tommy her thighs and aware that he could see her panties and the light fabric that caressed her vulva. They hadn't had much contact today, and Trudy sensed that Tommy might enjoy a little kissing and cuddling, which she always enjoyed.

"I was just thinking how nice my view would be if you took off your panties". Tommy said as he broke the silence.

"No my darling, my panties are staying on, and I am going to read and relax" she said as she smiled at him.

"If you don't take your panties off, then you will suffer the consequences." He said with a devilish grin on his face.

"Or you will what " she said, thoroughly enjoying this sexual repartee.

"You are about to find out" and he stood up and advanced on her with his best Frankenstein effect, walking stiff legged and stiff-armed.

"Oh no, you wouldn't, don't Tommy, I'll take them off, but no tickling" but it was too late.

Tommy was over her and his fingers had found those two magic places at her sides between her hips and ribs and was driving her to desperation as he relentlessly tortured her with his tickling, and she twisted and writhed to get away they fell to the thick carpet as she gasped and screamed and giggled, and she managed to get on her stomach but he kept her trapped there as he continue to make her wriggle and squirm as he tickled her. Her skirt was up on her back and he was looking at that gorgeous behind and with one hand he pulled her panties down to her thighs, and quickly went back to driving her crazy.

Trudy was going out of her mind as he continued the torture tickling that left her weak, and she knew she was getting very wet, if only he would stop, "Tommy, God Tommy, stop, please stop, Tommy rip my panties off and fuck me, please, now, don't think about it, please, please Fuck me"

"But Trudy, you made me promise"

Her words had stopped him and he stared down at her gorgeous ass as she continued to wriggle and writhe under him.

"I don't care about the promise anymore Tommy, I release you from it, I want you in me, I need you in me, oh please Tommy"

Tommy quickly stripped his pants and shorts off and he took her hips and pulled her toward him, Trudy was on her knees, her breasts dangling in front of her, her forehead on the carpet, and Tommy placed the head of his now fully erect cock at the opening of her vagina, and gently pushed into her, she reached behind her with one arm and clutched his leg hard, 'Fuck me Tommy, please" and he thrust his cock all the way inside his mother, and stroked inside her vagina, in and out, in and out, gasping with effort he came in her filling her with his juices and she shuddered as waves of pleasure went through her body as she collapsed on the carpet knowing that she had begged for it, she couldn't believe that she had begged him to do it, and she had done the unthinkable. She had actually fucked her son.

There had been many times in the preceding weeks since they had made their non intercourse promise, and sometimes in the course of lovemaking, Tommy's lovely, velvety head had been at the entrance to her vagina, and she had very unwillingly pulled away from him, wondering if she hadn't pulled away if he would have gone any further. She would never know, but she did know that she wasn't sorry. She had wanted him and she had him, and she felt wonderful.

They lay in each other's arms, exchanging kisses.

"Please don't be angry with me sweetheart, I know you were only playing by asking me to do it, but I couldn't help myself."

"Tommy, I love you, and I wasn't playing. I wanted you inside me, and I have been wanting you inside me for weeks, and I am not sorry, From now on we can satisfy each other without any hang ups. I am past that, and there won't be any children born from our love, which means that if there is no fruit, there is no incest. We will be lovers in every sense of the word, and as soon as you are rested I want you inside me again."

It wasn't long before her fingers found his manhood, and she brought him to full erection again. She rolled onto her back and pulled him on to her. She wrapped her legs around his waist and began moving against him as he entered her welcoming vagina, and when he was inside her she gave him his first taste of a healthy woman's ability to exercise her vaginal muscles and firmly squeeze his penis as he gave her a most delicious fuck.

Chapter Eight

Things only got better after that, because in addition to having free, willing, and great intercourse, Trudy found herself insisting that he put his magnificent shaft into her ass from time to time. She had learned how to take him much more easily now, and for his part he loved how tight it was in there.

He continued to meet her at the car in the evening, and always enjoyed the sight of her getting out of the car. Quite often she would take off her panties in the office and put them in her purse before leaving for home, so he never quite knew what he was going to see.

They had what they called 'honeymoon trips', when they would go to some exotic place and behave like love struck sweethearts. Trudy loved this because it allowed her to wear clothing that she would never wear at home, and behave like she would never behave at home. They would make love outside on the beach or in a quiet forest glade. She discovered she liked the 'danger' of posing erotically for him out in public where sometimes a by stander would see something that they hadn't planned on him seeing. She would pose for him everywhere, and so he learned to keep his camera close by. He knew that she was as much female as he could handle.

One might think that the following year when Tommy graduated and was set to go off to the university, that it might have all ended. Actually that isn't what happened. They remained devoted to each other, and managed to keep their lives full of sexual anticipation for each other. Tommy couldn't wait to get back for holidays and the summer breaks. Their love continued without pause.

After six years, Tommy got his law degree and came home and they announced in the paper that the firm was again Jameson and Jameson.

Like his father, Tommy became a fine defense attorney.

For Trudy it was perfect. There was another Jameson in the law office, and there was another Jameson exciting her in her bed.