The Loving Porn Queen Ch. 02

Story Info
Foursome expands. Porn hits the market; films are a success.
12.1k words
4.8
41.4k
10

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 09/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,983 Followers

This story has seven chapters. A reader jumping into the middle of this story will find themselves lost and wondering about the plot line and characters -- so please start at the beginning. This story has plenty of erotic situations as well as a dose of philosophy here and there. I posted this as a "Group" story, however, Lit assigned it as a Novel; parts of this could be published in Group, Erotic Couplings, Incest, Lesbian Sex, Anal and, of course, Romance. If you want to ready more about the Pixie (Chapter 4 plus), see my story 'The Pixie, Joy and Me'. Your votes and comments are solicited and encouraged.

*

About that time our foursome turned into a six-some with the addition of Mike and June Pearson that lived on the other side of us from Sy and Nancy. They had the four of us over for cookout one Saturday evening. We could barely seen their home through the trees and so had seldom thought that they could see any of the frolicking in our hot tub or pool from their house.

June came up to me as we were both sipping our wine and said in very friendly tone, "Kara, come with me a moment. There's something I want to show you upstairs."

I followed her up the sweeping stairway in her nice home. When we got to the upper landing she led me into the master bedroom. As we approached the window she said, "We hadn't meant to pry but about two weeks ago I happened to look out this window while you were 'all' in your hot tub."

She didn't say anything else but just gestured towards the window. I looked through the glass and saw our hot tub nicely illuminated from the lights in the house as plain as day, even in the dim light of the evening.

June said haltingly, "We watched you all ... you know, make love. Mike too. He fucked me as I held the window frame and we both watched you all doing each other."

I was momentarily speechless. I turned to her to say something and much to my surprise she kissed me -- hard. I automatically kissed back.

"Wow!" I said when she pulled away. "We just sort of started ..." I trailed off without a clue where to take the conversation.

"Kara," June said, "Mike and I want to be part of your group -- if you'll have us." She looked at me with big blue eyes. "We really, really like all you guys ... and well, we also like the idea of swinging. We've never done it before but think ... well, you get the idea."

She looked at me for approval but I remained speechless. She held me and gave me another loving hug.

"Of course, if you don't want us, we'll understand," she started reluctantly.

I interrupted, "Oh, no. That's not the issue. I'm only one of four votes if it's even something we vote on."

"Well, if you don't, I mean, I'd be embarrassed if ..."

I interrupted again, "Don't worry, we really, really like you too, it's just we all thought we were being pretty careful about being seen. Come let's see what the others think." I took her hand in mine and led us back towards the stairway. We went downstairs. I continued to hold June's hand as we walked into the kitchen where all the others had gathered to help in the preparation of dinner.

I started, "Friends, your attention please." I made eye contact with Carl, Sy and Nancy, and winked at Mike. "June and Mike have a wonderful view of our hot tub and pool. Accordingly they have correctly figured out that we have been making love frequently in the great outdoors, even consummating their own relationship as they watched us consummate ours. Most importantly, however, is they wish to be included. Comments?"

All five faces stared at me no doubt trying to absorb the blunt statements with which I had posed June's proposition. A long awkward silence filled in the room.

I walked over to Mike and put my arms around his neck and kissed him rather passionately. As we separated, Nancy came over and pasted her body against Mike and also gave him an earth-moving kiss of epic dimensions.

Mike was easy to be attracted to. He had that tall hunky, masculine profile and could have been a movie star. He worked out yet had a pretty laid-back approach to life. June turned me on too -- a tall, lithe blond with a dynamo inside that made her unstoppable. Unlike Nancy and I, June did not have large breasts; no 'flop factor' Nancy called it. I loved them both.

I started to talk as I held one of Mike's hands; "June, you used the word "swingers" upstairs and we don't see ourselves that way. I think of swinging as frivolous sex, mainly for one's own gratification -- no love and lots of lust. Sy, Nancy, Carl and I are lovers and we love each other very much; our love has grown each day since we've known each other let alone started our physical relationship a few weeks ago. Our motivation for being together is not to 'swing' but to bring happiness and joy to people we care about."

I went on, "I'll state this briefly, but we should talk about this more if you think you agree. We are not jealous nor are we possessive of each other. We are secure about ourselves and about our relationship with our spouse. We just don't feel the need to be exclusive with only one other person. We all believe it is possible to love more than one person in an intimate relationship and that, at least for Nancy and me, that can include a person of the same sex. Love is our bonding agent."

Both Mike and June were nodding in agreement as I talked. I went on, "We take pleasure in watching the people we love get pleasured; we're not in this for our own gain although it can sure get nice sometimes." I grinned widely. "We are constantly looking for ways to express our love to each other that go beyond having sex in some way. We want to see each other's needs and wants fulfilled. We are amazingly empathetic with each other -- we're in sync. We are in love."

Mike turned to me slowly and said, "Kara, I love you and have felt connected to you whenever we've been together. I know there's more I can give and hope you'll accept it as I discover how to make you happy." He turned to Nancy and said, "Nancy, I love you too. I need to find out how to love you more too."

Carl reached over and took June's hand and gently pulled her to him, kissing her tenderly as their two faces met. He then turned her so Sy could kiss her. I noticed she had a tear in one eye.

"I'll take that as a big 'Yes,' from all of you," I said loudly as the last of the welcome kisses were going on.

As some of us returned to the process of preparing dinner, Carl said to Mike and June, "We've been operating under an unspoken rule that we all have to be present to have our intimate times together but I can see that might change since some of us may have to travel or be away when we want to be together. I'm not sure what other unspoken rules we've created for our extended family. We know we are not too compliant with society's rules about monogamy and exclusivity, as Kara mentioned. We don't consider any topic sacred; if you have a question please bring it up to one of us or all of us."

Carl went on, "We also don't want to upset our marriages even though we feel we're transcending them, thus we've been testing frequently whether this life style is something we're content with."

Mike spoke up, "I like all that you said. That sits really well with us. We can live with all of that and I like your openness and receptivity to new things and questions. I do have a question, however, do Sy and you ... err, you know ..."

Carl chuckled and said, "No. We are the best of friends and don't mind casual physical contact, particularly when we're making love to the same woman at the same time, but we are not physical lovers the way Nancy and Kara are occasionally -- particularly when they've worn us out." Carl looked over at us and Nancy and I stuck our tongues out at him.

"There's one more thing," Carl started slowly. "You know we're all out of work?"

Mike and June nodded.

"Well, none of us can find work and the prospect is sort of bleak given the economy. We're going to keep trying but something else has come up that we're starting to pursue. It started quite by accident one night a couple of weeks ago when we videoed a couple of our sessions and played it back for a little extra stimulation."

June volunteered, "Mike has taped us making love."

Carl went on, "Well, we liked our own porno movie -- a lot; so much so that we've decided to go into the adult entertainment business."

After a long silence Mike and June both started laughing. The rest of us looked puzzled.

Mike finally blurted out, "About a week ago when we were watching one of our own videos, we said to each other that it'd be fun to be in a porn movie sometime. Now, here you are, right next door telling me you'll fulfill our fantasies. What fun!"

June said as she finished preparing the salad, "I'm a little shy about this; I've never done group sex before. How do you start? How do we start with you guys?"

"Don't worry," Carl said putting the salad on a tray to take outside, "Let's take this slow so you feel comfortable. After dinner cuddle up with Sy or me and we'll see where things go. Also as you watch Mike with Kara or Nancy you can check with yourself whether this is really something you want to do."

June nodded.

Sy announced, "I'm hungry. Won't anybody here feed me?" His pronouncement reminded us we were there for a cookout and we got things back on track for the rest of dinner.

As we sat at the picnic table on Mike and June's back porch, they both quizzed us about the film we intended to make. I kept thinking that we needed more people for production and perhaps participation to add some diversity to our film offerings rather than have it only be the four of us. The more we talked, the more they seemed to be interested in participating.

After dinner the six of us all helped with clean up.

"Do you guys want to swim?" June asked as I stood looking at their backyard pool.

"Heck yes!" I said instantly. "It's about eighty-five and the sun has already set. Today's been a scorcher. I'm glad we have AC in the house but the pool seems like a great idea."

Carl and Nancy had been listening to the conversation and agreed that a swim would be just the thing.

I winked at Nancy. Nancy and I walked near the pool and started to remove our clothing. Mind you, there wasn't too much of it. If I counted right we each had on four items of clothing: blouse, shorts, bra and panties. They were all in a pile in seconds.

We turned to face the rest of the group, waved and jumped into the pool. When we came up Carl and Sy were in the process of stripping down and Mike and June were just getting in the spirit of things a little late.

The water felt fantastic on my nude body. I floated around the pool with my eyes closed until I felt a masculine pair of arms envelope me from the back. I knew immediately it wasn't Sy or Carl; in a split second I figured the arms belonged to Mike. I opened my eyes and turned so I could face him. I kissed him with a full body press, my naked breasts pushed into his sculptured chest, my body pressed against his growing hardness. He brought up both hands so he could fondle and touch my breasts. I liked his style and his assertiveness. Below the water level I could feel his cock start to inflate further and push against me.

June had found Sy; they too were standing and kissing. Sy must have had his cock between June's legs because he oscillated slightly to and fro against her body but the angle appeared wrong for actual penetration.

As we watched, Carl picked up Nancy and put on the side of the pool. He then pried her legs apart and thrust his tongue deep into her pussy. She moaned, signaling that whatever nerve endings he'd just touched were the right ones.

"Would you like to do that to me," I whispered to Mike. He nodded enthusiastically. I swam to Nancy and hefted myself out of the water and sat next to her. She grabbed my hand and held it to her naked breast.

Mike wondered about our proximity to the other couple. I said, "It'll be more erotic. Trust me. You can watch four breasts instead of two. You can even fondle everything that's within reach."

I pulled Mike to me then leaned down and kissed him, running my tongue around his mouth. I pushed his head down towards my pussy and commanded, "Eat me!"

Mike lacked the talent in cunnilingus that Carl and Sy had, but what he lacked in talent he made up for with enthusiasm. Plus, being eaten by a new man I found to be exciting, thus I peaked rather quickly. I had a small orgasm only a couple of minutes after he started. Moreover, I loved playing teacher.

Mike's hands had been pretty much holding onto my legs as he ate me. I took his hand nearest Nancy and put it on one of her breasts. Then I leaned across and kissed Nancy; we made it a long kiss, demonstrating that we'd been intimate and kissed many times before. When I glanced down at Mike I could see his eyes were as big as saucers. Meanwhile his tongue kept lapping at my cunt.

When I looked across the pool I saw Sy and June were going to duplicate what we were doing. "Come over here you two. Sit close to me, that way Mike can watch you and you can watch him."

June smiled wantonly at my suggestion and headed across the water in my direction with Sy close behind her. She boosted herself out of the water and sat next to me. She reached down and tousled Mike's hair as he ate me and then across me to fondle one of Nancy's breasts.

Sy moved right into ground zero and started to eat June. I heard her sharp intake of her breath as his tongue made first contact with her slit and probably her clit. Meanwhile I'd found my own heaven from Mike's ministrations.

I watched as Carl stood, pulled Nancy to the lip of the pool, and drove his cock into her pussy. She moaned loudly as he penetrated her and started a slow fuck. Both of them glanced beside them at the other action taking place and smiled at us.

Mike got the message. His six-foot-two frame stood in front of me and he took his cock and rubbed it against my cunt, actually holding it and whipping me with it as he stood in front of me. As if that weren't exhilarating enough, he then placed his cock head at my vaginal entrance and then thrust into me in one powerful stroke. He sank to full depth on that one stroke and then started a slow oscillation. His hands mauled my breasts as he leaned in and kissed me again. "Oh my," I thought, "I'm really going to like having Mike in our circle."

June hitched herself right to the edge of the pool in front of Sy. From the corner of my eye I could see him tease her with his cock. Would he thrust into her; when; how fast? He kept her in suspense until, after a long and tender kiss, he gently sank his cock into her furry nest inching his cock slowly into her, getting deeper on each successive stroke. She inhaled sharply again and then moaned on almost every in-stroke he made into her body.

Three guys fucking three women all in a row: I wished I'd had a movie camera.

After a couple of minutes, Nancy caught everyone's attention when she called out "SWITCH! Guys rotate left."

Mike reluctantly pulled out of my pussy and Sy took his place. Mike moved to Nancy and the two of them started to kiss. In the meantime Sy plunged his large cock into my pussy. He'd learned my 'hot' buttons and took advantage of our outdoor fuck to push a few of them. In mere seconds he had me pleading for mercy and groaning as his cock and fingers hit all my sweet spots.

Carl had rotated around to June. She held her arms outstretched as he approached her and the two of them kissed passionately. I heard a few whispers between the two of them then I watched as Carl slid his cock into June's wide-open pussy. She had pulled her legs up to open herself to the maximum extent possible to his penetration.

Of course, Carl didn't plunge right in; instead he only went in about an inch. He was going to repeat an exaggerated version of what Sy had just been doing with her. He'd often played this game with me, particularly when I really wanted some rough and immediate sex. Carl held his position, barely into her cunt then pulled completely out. He held his cock and rubbed it around her slit.

Carl then penetrated again, this time going inside her perhaps an inch and a half. He paused and then withdrew. After a few seconds, he plunged in again only this time to perhaps two inches. He paused and this time jerked his cock from her pussy.

June moaned and came in a rather unexpected orgasm. Her moans floated over all our backyards. Her sounds became a voice, "Oh my God, please fuck me. I love this."

Carl re-penetrated, only this time going in about two and a quarter inches. He paused again and slowly withdrew. June moaned in separation pain. He then pushed in two and a half inches, paused and again jerked his cock from her body rapidly.

June spasmed but didn't cum. She muttered, "Oh shit, that's ... so powerful. Oh fuck."

Carl went in a little over three inches, paused, and slowly withdrew, again whipping his cock against her slit and particularly rubbing her clit. Then he re-entered her just a little deeper and without pausing jerked his cock from her body.

June came again; Carl paused. She sighed, "Oh my God, twice in a minute. Where'd you learn to do this? How could you live so close and we've never done this before? Oh, please fuck me hard."

Carl repeated the process a few more times until he bottomed out in June's warm pussy. Only then did I hear the sigh of contentment from June as his cock filled her completely.

The two of them started a slow, tender fuck, both of them gently thrusting their bodies into the other. Up top Carl's fingers caressed June's breasts and brought her nipples back to rigid erectness. Above that, the two of them kissed with a sense of passion, love and union that seemed rare for the occasion.

Then suddenly, at June's urging to be a little rough, he sped up. His hips became a blur and the water around his thighs erupted in wavelets as he rapidly pistoned into her body.

Carl became the first of the men to cum that evening. I heard him whisper, "I'm near" to June as his strokes lengthened and seemed to have more power. She urged him to cum inside her -- his favorite place, I know. In thirty seconds the two of them moaned, ceased their breathing for a few seconds and the waves of pleasure hit them both, and then they sank even deeper into each other's arms.

The two of them gently cooed and whispered their appreciation in each other's ears as they glided down from their climaxes.

On my other side I could hear Nancy urging Mike to go "harder, faster, deeper." Mike seemed to rise to the occasion for soon I heard a rapid rhythmic slapping of bodies together as the first cool breezes of the evening swept over all of us.

Nancy changed her imploring words to Mike, "Oh don't stop! That's the place. Your cock is hitting me in just the right place. Fuck me. That's it. More. Deeper. Oh, shit. I'm gonna cum! Oh fuck! Oooooh!"

The two of them came together. I think Mike had reached the doorstep and when Nancy's vaginal muscles started to grasp at his cock he couldn't hold off any longer. He fired off and so did she. We could almost see the fireworks over the entire town.

My concentration waned as Sy jerked his cock from me. I looked back in his eyes. He said to me in a tough voice, "Hey slut. Wanna fuck. I've got this cock that needs your cunt wrapped around it." He stabbed back into me. It wasn't painful but it reminded me I wanted to be the slut in the movies we would make, I wanted to fuck and be fucked by everyone.

Sy and I set up a rapid pace, our bodies also slapping together as we drove hard towards our orgasms. Then I could feel the onset of a climax. I told Sy and he nodded and said, "Me too!" through his clenched teeth.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,983 Followers